July 26th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #918

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Stephanie Grisham Twitter @StephGrisham45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,128 Responses to July 26th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #918

1. ilcon says:

I don’t want you to think I’m a communist or something.

2. WeThePeople2016 says:

• Remington says:

I’m betting Mr. Wood wins this On appeal. Judge is a Carter appointee. ‘ Graduated from Xavier, one of those …fine…institutions run by Jesuits…..think the imposter pope, former Gov Brown, Podesta bros., and Tim Kane

3. sunnyflower5 says:

He found gold in those walls during all those renovations.

It’s a two scoops of ice cream kind-of-night.

• icthematrix says:

And look at the ream of dumb donkeys and their replies against PDJT. They have no clue, that our VSG is dropping a clue, while taunting Hussein about his knowledge of their dirty deeds.

• covfefe999 says:

Bloomberg should know better. Remember the fake news that Nikki Haley was being so wasteful on drapes in the NYC apartment she stayed in while UN Ambassador? And it turned out they were ordered by Obama’s people? 🙂

4. trishinsouthernillinois says:

Found another attack on cops. 😡

• Zorro says:

NoNads looks like he was taken to the woodshed by the biggest b-itch in American history.

• MakeAmericaGreat says:

Team Trump adapting quickly in their video production ability.

This video reminds of the Carpe Donktrum one where POTUS does the SOTU and the song is sad and multiple sad, befuddled Dems are shown.

What’s nice is that with POTUS putting this up, it will be harder to take down. Also, as far as I can tell the music is not copyrighted. Carpe is often hit on copyright claims because he uses copyrighted music.

Team Trump Video is in excellent form 15 months out from the election. Should only get better from here.

5. MVW says:

6. dufrst says:

7. Deplorable_Infidel says:

Still Standing with Michael Caputo
    Mueller: Too Sad to be a Joke (Ep. 43)

Michael Caputo|7/26/2019

Topics: I’ve had 24 hours now to reflect on my initial Mueller hearing reaction – as voiced in this week’s bonus episode – and it’s safe to say my emotions have shifted, as I consider the overall damage done by this man’s investigation to both my family and our democracy.

• covfefe999 says:

Hahahaa!

Bob Mueller could have climbed up on that hearing table, dropped his pants, and crapped all over it, and they still would have gone forward with this, they still would talk about how there’s evidence in plain sight of Russian collusion

I think the only thing that can shut the Dems up is Trump winning again in 2020.

8. tuskyou says:

Andy Ngo being interviewed by Laura Ingraham bow

9. Troublemaker10 says:

• Skippy says:

Take care Mr. Presler. Like on the airplane, the oxygen mask first goest to you such that you might then be able to help others, including your family. You are a remarkable person! Take a break and relax for a bit or more. We have GREAT respect for all you have done. Thank you very much. Signed the USA.

• gsonFIT says:

Skippy i tried to reply to an earlier post of yours but could seem to get the reply box to load. We are all proud of fine young Americans like yourself. Please keep up the good fight helping your generation make their own decisions. If the young learn to think for themselves conservatism will be their logical conclusion,

God bless

• Iron Lady says:

Scott, you are a true blessing to our cause.
      May God continue to fill you with boundless Holy Energy!

10. Lucille says:

FROM JUDICIAL WATCH:

Coup Update: Corrupt Mueller Hearings… Judicial Watch Investigates Ilhan Omar Marriage Scandal

11. Don McAro says:

Just remember It was Leftists that voted to FINE Americans for not buying Heath insurance….But want to give to illegals for free….

Always remember that…

• WSB says:

Now, after spending $140K on insurance in 15 years never needing to use it save for yearly visits, I have none.

• Sundowner says:

I have none either. Cancer knocked on my door and unable to work and told my cancer is incurable and untreatable, I was also denied disability.

Then I was told my cancer didn’t cause pain – a huge lie. So I suffered. And cried in pain.

Then, one day, I realized that I was only as free in this shithole as I believed I was, so I started my own treatment plan of cannabis oil.

It’s been three years since diagnosis and I am starting a new job so that I can put the money together to sell out and relocate to a legal state.

In these years of unemployment and self care, I paid around $100 for general practitioner visits, all of my own prescriptions, and got free diagnostic testing from a cancer center, which suggested I was lying about my income because they said no one could get by on $12k per year. Well, POC in that shithole office, I have 0 income this year to date.

What health I enjoy, I attribute to God and cannabis. My health and the fact that I am alive is in spite of living in a shithole state that loves illegals more than its citizens, providing illegals with free care, automatically paying their Obamacare premiums.

Do red states believe that sick people like me will vote for anyone running these totalitarian shithole non-Medicaid-expanding states? The states that deny sick Americans care? The ones welcoming illegals and giving them a free ride at all our expense?

Cannabis is the left’s trump card. Either get on board or find yourselves on the losing side of this issue. Modern medicine has failed and it’s every man and woman for themselves. Cannabis oil and derivatives were found in our ancestors’ medicine cabinets always. Weed is my medicine and it works.

• WSB says:

Sundowner. My apologies for not seeing your
          post earlier. Out all day.

Your story is so spot on that we are not being fed the truth about cures and government/private sector intervention.

The answer is not about healthcare, insurance or other scams…but about medicine and cures.

Very different question from the shiny object.

Keep your own faith and cure process.

Nothing will ever equate to your spirit and Divine Love.

• lotbusyexec says:

This should be a bumper sticker – wow, just wow! Spot on Don McAro – never forget their lies, pandering and anti-American ways.

12. avi says:

i hope Flynn and Stones lawyers call Herr Muller to the stand. it would be an encore

13. dogsmaw says: