Tuesday February 19th – Open Thread

For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever. Amen †

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

207 Responses to Tuesday February 19th – Open Thread

1. Lucille says:

A story I missed from last week…even though it was a lead item on every network and cable news, especially CNN…(sarc, of course)….

ICE arrests millionaire fugitives from Ecuador
    By Tal Axelrod – 02/16/19

As Ecuador sought the duo’s extradition, the Isaías family reportedly donated tens of thousands of dollars to members of the U.S. Congress and $90,000 to former President Obama’s reelection campaign.

2. BigMamaTEA says:

H/t Earl of Taint…

3. covfefe999 says:

I’m dismayed by Chicago mayoral polls. My favorite is ex police chief Garry McCarthy but he’s polling so badly I fear a vote for him would be a throwaway. So I probably need to adjust. The most recent poll results:

Toni Preckwinkle 14% campaigns heavily on justice for POS LaQuan McDonald, so NO
    Bill Daley: 13% worked for Barry, wants to rename the Dan Ryan expressway after Barry, so NO
    Susana Mendoza: 12% hard core Dem
    Lori Lightfoot: 10% another SJW like Preckwinkle, so NO
    Gery Chico 9% could be a decent mayor, is my second choice after McCarthy
    Amara Enyia 7% yet another SJW, and she might be a muzzie on top of that, so NO
    the rest are under 5%

So I think I will be deciding between Mendoza and Chico. Of these two Chico is my preference but with the top 3 contenders being 3%+ ahead of him, I think I can’t do it. I hope there is at least one more poll to look at. I hate having to vote like this. It’s so much nicer when your top choice is someone who has a good shot at winning, you know? I remember so happily casting my vote for Trump during the primary and again in the general election. It was such a great feeling.

• Skippy says:

Gosh how much I feel for you! Do what you think is right whomever keeps to our rule of law not men/women, as applies to our local, state, national electives!

4. BigMamaTEA says:

“BOMBSHELL: Rep. Gohmert Says Rosenstein Offered To Wear Wire Two Different Times”

FTA:….
    “What McCabe knows, and I don’t know if he says it on ’60 Minutes’, but there was a second meeting. Rosenstein was getting beat up because they were saying you guys helped fire Comey our buddy Comey and you’re not serious about taking out Trump.

And he said..that’s in the first meeting, and he said, “Yeah, I’ll even wear a wire if you want to” I’ll help you take him out.’ And to, to ensure that people knew how serious he was, at a separate meeting with McCabe, there was at least one other witness , Rosenstein brought it up again, a second time, and said “look, I was really serious, I will wear a wire to try to take down the President.”

“And McCabe heard that and he went and immediately briefed his deputies about what Rosenstein had just said a second time that he is still insisting he’ll still wear a wire to take down the President.”…………

Vid of Louie interview: https://youtu.be/jSoge6aLKdg

• kinthenorthwest says:

WOW–Thank you=
      Do believe the left’s lies are starting to catch up with them. Do believe that Liberals have not realized that with all this new technology one can just bury what is done & said into some deep hole to never be dug up again.
      Is Nancy getting senile or can she no longer cover the numerous lies that she and other Liberals have told

Photo contradicts Pelosi’s statement about not meeting Kislyak(yes article is from 2017, but many seem implications of these lies when added to other events since Trump won the election).
      The Democratic House leader sat with the Russian ambassador and other officials in 2010.