November 6th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #656

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

992 Responses to November 6th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #656

1. I won't back down says:

if we have a red wave tonight I solemnly swear I will wear the red light up “holiday suit” I saw on sale on Sams Club’s website (the red option). It is awesome!

with a MAGA hat if I can get away with it ‘cuz my wife is saying she is a little embarrassed by my furvor, so Christmas has the color red in it, right?

Merry election night to all on CTH!! Fellow Treepers, you are my sanity!

2. wyntre says:

Repost:

I SEARCHED for another source for this clip but it is so stunning I just had to share even though it’s posted by the Doughy-Boy Brian.

A sign for POTUS?

I saw the most amazing evening sky colors tonight, after the rain. It looked surreal, like something a great artist would paint.

3. phoenixRising says:

4. phoenixRising says:

5. phoenixRising says:

6. TMonroe says:

FYI, TCM is showing Gaslight at 1:15 a.m. Eastern time…

7. TMonroe says:

And Florida is restoring voting rights to felons, right in time for 2020.

8. Joemama says:

The democrats are not going to take the House. Gaslighting. The cultural marxist media has nothing to lose by lying their @sses off at this point. They are trying to manipulate the west coast vote.

9. Joemama says:

Final result: Senate: 63R House:229R

10. Sedanka says:

Thanks for talking me off the ledge tonight, Treepers. Even the Alligator Guy who hates me for worrying about Florida.

The failing New York Times still won’t call DeSantis the winner *even though Gillum has conceded*.

A blue House will only make Trump rougher, tougher, nastier, more underhanded, and win at an even higher percentage. There isn’t a liberal alive who understands Trump any better now than they did three years ago when they were laughing at him and saying he had no chance.

My personal takeaway from tonight is that a few Twitter people I had placed my trust in turned out to not be very good at predicting things at all – Scott Adams, Bill Mitchell, Larry Schweikart. Guess I’ll have to rethink the amount of time I spend reading them.