Monday November 5th – Open Thread

For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever. Amen †

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

188 Responses to Monday November 5th – Open Thread

1. Concerned says:

2. Jim Barker says:

Can someone give me the link to the President’s office. A little girl has cancer and St Judes won’t give her a referral to an alternate procedure. They refuse.

3. Janie M. says:

I live not very far from a municipal airport and frequently (day or night), from my bedroom window I see the under side of the small planes passing in the air space near my apt, approaching or leaving the airport, and hear their engines. At night, I see their white blinking running lights. About 15 mins. ago, a plane was approaching and I could see it had a number of flashing white running lights (very disco like 😄) and I noted one of the lights was red. As it came closer to my apt. I could see the flashing white lights surrounded a single row of 3 colored lights (running parallel to the wings), they were red, white and blue! Coolest running lights I have ever seen. Surely had to be a patriot.

4. auscitizenmom says:

lilbirdee12’s prayer:

Grant us patience, Lord, as the evil ones try to anger us and cause us to fall.
    Spread blessings over Israel and Netanyahu.

We humbly ask that You please comfort those who are grieving and in pain.
    Thank you Father, for Your Love and the gift of Life.

In Jesus name, we pray. Amen.

5. auscitizenmom says:

Prayer for Justice Kavanaugh:

“After watching her husband rip into pro-death senators who used Dr. Christine Blasey Ford in attempts to derail the appointment of her husband to the U.S. Supreme Court, Ashley is asking all people of faith to unite in praying Psalm 40, which reads:”

“BE PLEASED, O LORD, TO DELIVER ME, LOOK DOWN, O LORD TO HELP ME. LET THEM BE CONFOUNDED AND ASHAMED TOGETHER, THAT SEEK AFTER MY SOUL TO TAKE IT AWAY. LET THEM BE TURNED BACKWARD AND BE ASHAMED THAT DESIRE EVILS TO ME.”

In Jesus’ name we pray. Amen

6. nwtex says:

Alrightie. Posting the 2 threads where LP1 informed us that his yacht burned up.
    I know all will hold a good thought and a prayer, of course. He seems to be doin fine but it must hurt deeply.

Hold on. Dang keyboard messed up brb

Okay this should do it. I don’t know how to isolate the particuklar comment buit at least you will land on the right page.

• nwtex says:

^^^ I’m tellin ya. this dyslexic keyboard is making me very short on patience. I received a notice today that my new one (thx to citizenmom’s suggestion) has arrived. I hope to pick it up tomorrow. In the mean time I am tired of correcting all the typos…my fingers keep sliding off these darn out of order keys. Sio anyway pls excuse the typos in my aboce posr re LP!.