November 4th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #654

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,412 Responses to November 4th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #654

1. phoenixRising says:

2. duchess01 says:

White Hate Spewed By Don Lemon On CNN, A Black Racist Bigot Who Proves Anti-White Racism Permeates The MSM – They Hate White Male Christian Conservatives
    November 4, 2018

3. jeans2nd says:

An ever-so-slight break from the Midterm Election – take a minute and read through this, as a reminder of why we need to vote Trumpublican on Tuesday.

“Falsehood shames Clapper, Brennan and pledge to protect whistleblowers”

This will all STOP unless we get out and vote Tuesday. No more investigations of Obama Admin CORRUPTION.
    What more incentive do you need?

4. duchess01 says:

Kemp Opens Probe Into Democratic Party For Alleged Attempt To Hack Voting System
    November 4, 2018

5. covfefe999 says:

I was going back through CTH to find 2016 election coverage and comments, just because I”m feeling nostalgiac. I came across this article from Oct 16 2016. Someone had firebombed a GOP candidate’s campaign office. This is what Hillary meant by civil, right? https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/10/16/team-hillary-clinton-firebomb-daniel-boone-north-carolina-gop-office/

At the moment, election 2016 coverage begins around page 974. https://theconservativetreehouse.com/page/974/ (That number will change as new articles appear.) This is a good thread, documenting what people were thinking when Trump was declared the winner. πŸ™‚ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/09/donald-trump-victory-party-live-stream/comment-page-5/#comments

• covfefe999 says:

Well that was fun to read. Let’s have another victory. I was surprised when I saw my own comments from Nov 9 that i was very angry. It was anger about all of the crap the Dems threw at Trump and how the GOP didn’t even support him. And we didn’t even know then that the Dems had been spying on Trump!

• Binkser1 says:

Thank you for posting this!!! Brought a tear to my eye. I didn’t watch one minute of TV coverage that night, until President Trump’s victory speech. I just kept hitting the Refresh button on that article at the Treehouse over and over again reading the comments. Such wonderful memories of that blessed night when God answered our prayers.

• covfefe999 says:

I don’t remember the exact time when I rejoined CTH but I was not watching CTH or any election coverage for most of the evening. Not until late when it looked like Trump was going to win and then he was delcared the winner. I could hardly believe it. I remember I stayed up late for the acceptance speech. It was the most amazing night-morning. The whole world was turned right side up again. πŸ™‚

• jello333 says:

I’m proud of this one. I posted it while we were still very much on shaky ground, and a lot of Treepers were having doubts… but thanks to Sundance and others I wasn’t a bit worried. (Okay, slightly nervous, but that’s all! πŸ˜‰ )

• covfefe999 says:

It’s so fun to read through those old comments. Someone wrote They are waiting for 110% of the vote to be in to call Florida Hahahaha

• covfefe999 says:

Here’s how pathetic Nate Silver was. On the morning of the election he said Hillary had something like an 85% chance of winning. At 10:31pm, after Trump had won Ohio and it was looking like he might win Florida, Silver gave Trump a 55% chance of winning. ROFL! Way to backtrack off of your crappy statistical analysis, Nate.