October 23rd – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #642

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,850 Responses to October 23rd – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #642

1. DJ says:

I hope this works, because it’s pretty good.

2. DJ says:

Ok, there were comments earlier regarding MN’s Keith Ellison falling behind in the polls in his quest for the MN Attorney General post. He gave up an almost certain reelection to the US House from his very liberal district. However, the character that is running in his place is also a real piece of work. Since that district has a very high percentage of insane liberals, she is almost certain to be serving in the US House next year. Even though she once was married to her brother – whom she didn’t bother to legally divorce until December 2017. She was elected to the MN House and served there while still married to him.

The – also very liberal – news media in MN has been curiously silent about this. I’m sure it wouldn’t have anything to do with the fact that she is a woman, she is black and she is a Muslim. Since she has all three of these liberal boxes checked, she will be protected and elected at all costs.

You can read more here: https://pjmedia.com/davidsteinberg/official-school-records-support-claims-that-rep-ilhan-omar-d-mn-married-her-brother/

3. phoenixRising says:

4. JX says:

Sessions wanted the AG position and asked Trump for it. Sessions wanted the position so he could block investigations. His DOJ defends the DoS FOIA stonewalling and continuing obfuscation of Clinton’s email production. His DOJ rejects Congressional oversight. On and on. He is a swamp rat to the core.

• Joemama says:

That may be. We will find out in 3 or 4 weeks whether Sessions is a rat or a stealth bomber. I’m betting on the latter. I believe that Huber was hired for a reason.

• Dutchman says:

Joemama, I agree we will find out after midterms, but I THINK its the former.
        Huber ‘was hired’ for a reason, it was to STALL, making us THINK something was happening.
        I held out hope, as long as I could, and even fought the goid fight with rumpole, but in the end conceded defeat FOR ME.
        In any case, one of the post midterm blessings will hopefully be tje Sessions issue, RESOLVED, one way or another.

• TheWanderingStar says:

The American voter needs to deliver and then PDJT will be able to deliver.

• Dutchman says:

So, any from England to explain what this means? Tommy Robinson released from jail, his case referred to Attourney General.
      Does that mean the A.G. is going to evaluate his case, before dropping charges, or before indicting him, or WHAT.
      Am unfamiliar with british jurisprudence, other than having heard those wigs they wear are horsehair, from the rear portion of the horse, to remind them they are all horses *sses.

5. JoD says:

The “media” is trying to convince the American people that it’s OK that massive numbers of “caravan” refugees cross our borders illegally, because they are coming here for jobs.
    Realistically, what are the employment prospects for unskilled, non-English speaking workers with limited education? How many low-skilled American citizens who are currently employed are prepared to give up their jobs?

6. JX says:

Not immigration but invasion and colonization

7. JX says:

A new video from the American Association of Evangelicals reveals how George Soros, through his many funding ventures, has been busily infiltrating the Christian base in America to divide, and ultimately conquer, the religious minded within the Republican Party. – https://vladtepesblog.com/2018/10/22/soros-the-left-and-islam-a-jove-against-freedom-and-the-west-links-3-oct-22-2018/

• WSB says:

I do not trust the pastor and associates of my Presbyterian Church in NYC. My original pastor left the church a couple of years before PT ran for President.

I really hate to say this, but the current pastor and associate pastor were peculiarly combative a few days after President Trump won. The female associate pastor was very anti-Trump for no reason. I called them both out about their position, and got back a lot of defensive pandering. I was shocked that a pastor and his associate would react as such.

Then, because they are across the street from Trump Tower on 55th Street, and PT is a Presbyterian, that same pastor and associate went over to Trump Tower to pray with PT…and then I heard nothing.

I hope my current pastor and entourage were satisfied. I believe they are not who I think they are.

• Oh my goodness, JX, thank you SO MUCH for sending me this.

Your link includes a link to a Washington Times article about “Vote Common Good”. The article confirms my initial judgment about this group, after a missionary friend in Europe sent me a link to the group earlier this week. The “Vote Common Good” website is clearly a partisan, Democrat oriented group. There was a distinct flavor of false teaching on the website as well. (Pls. note, though CTH is a conservative site, I don’t think that every Christian will necessarily be a Republican. That said I detest it when people twist Scripture to advance socialism. Not much different than when it was twisted to justify slavery, imho).

Anyway, I had no idea that the jackal Soros is funding this group. He truly is an evil guy. I hope that the machinations of the caravan might finally lead to some RICO prosecution of him and ability to shut him down.

Here is a link to the Washington times article on the vladblog you linked:

8. JX says:

Hillary Clinton in private fundraisers with Gillum in Manalapan, Miami

Clinton will be in Manalapan on Tuesday for a daytime reception with Gillum, then appear at a Miami dinner for Gillum’s Forward Florida PAC with tickets ranging from $10,000 to $50,000 for “premium seating,” according to an invitation obtained by The Palm Beach Post.

The Miami event is hosted by former Miami Beach Mayor Philip Levine, one of Gillum’s rivals for the Democratic gubernatorial nomination, and veteran Democratic fundraiser Chris Korge.

9. TwoLaine says: