October 1st – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #620

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,902 Responses to October 1st – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #620

1. MM says:

hfinch61
    Nameredacted1-7
    He’s back on twitter as mattgraver2

2. roxiellTX says:

Rick Wiles…hypnosis?

3. patrickhenrycensored says:

4. Dora says:

• MM says:

This one takes the cake……..

• andyocoregon says:

Many women think they can get away with telling lies about men.

• Gil says:

From what ive read about her, on social media she is this:

• screwauger says:

In ’98, after 13 yrs of marriage to a militant feminist and former HS sweetheart, I walked out. We had been unhappy for years and mutually agreeable to a divorce until I forced the issue. I found myself in court three times fighting for joint custody of our daughters. She repeatedly lied to the court, taking full custody and forcing me to defend myself to earn visitation back. The details are irrelevant, the fact that she blatantly lied and was believed over and over again was my point. She never expected to prevail it was all power and it actually made her more militant and more lonely. After 20 years, she is still alone. Evil I say but I have to be nice.

• pam2246 says:

Megyn Kelly (of all people) laid the pathological history of this lying fraud….

• Convert says:

I have been out all day so I have missed all this latest crap.

Did NBC tell it’s viewers that she has been the target of lawsuits for being a sexual harasser herself, that she falsely accused co-workers of sexual harassment before?? That she has had a very checkered job history, has a judgement against her for unpaid taxes?

In other words, did they tell the public this woman they are attempting to build up to her very own million dollar GoFundMe account would have been laughed out of any reputable lawyer’s office…Grrr. I thought I was already too cynical to be shocked by anything, but the Left/ media have just left me stunned with the despicable behavior.

5. Monticello says:

Pray unceasing. For the safety of POTUS and that the scales will be removed from the eyes of all the useful idiots! Pray for a revival to sweep the nation! Pray patriots will get involved and vote the demons out!

• TatonkaWoman says:

Praying these things!

• G. Alistar says:

Earlier on this site someone posed about yoga, meditation and self hypnosis. I think rather these attacks by the democrat resistance against POTUS nominee BK are an issue of demonic, if not a satanic influence. The battle is not against flesh but power and principalities but I must admit, it is amusing watching the illogical arguments of the liberal dems. P.s., Eph 6:12 “For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.”

6. andyocoregon says:

LOL! It was Cecelia Vega, ABC News, President Trump slapped down this morning when she rudely asked about the Kavanaugh nomination at the Trade presser. And several other women got put in their place as well.

7. cripto says:

I was going to post this (my) last night. Glad the US has made State-run CGTN/CCTV register with FARA

“Chinese journalist arrested after slapping volunteer at British conference on Hong Kong freedoms and labelling participants traitors”

Winning hearts and minds China?

(This is only the beginning)

8. Liked by 2 people

9. Liked by 2 people

10. cripto says:

Hot off the press, new report on China’s environmental disaster.

“Air pollution is killing 1 million people and costing Chinese economy 267 billion yuan a year, research from CUHK shows
    Two pollutants were found to cause an average 1.1 million premature deaths in the country each year and are destroying 20 million tonnes of rice, wheat, maize and soybean
    PUBLISHED : Tuesday, 02 October, 2018, 8:00am
    UPDATED : Tuesday, 02 October, 2018, 8:48am

• Molly Pitcher says:

geez Zero and Sparkle Socks need to get over there ASAP…they could fix that and save the global warming catastrophe they keep yammering about

• piper567 says:

cripto,
      I feel really sorry for the people of China, but this thingy with air pollution affecting food, for crying out loud, is so pathetic.
      These marxist vermin care nothing for their people.
      it does seem as if all marxists will sacrifice anything to retain power.
      I have never quite understood what they gain, what? people hate them, they destroy their Countries, and then what?
      marxists are nothing but the minions of Satan, they kill and destroy, just like their Father the Devil.

• cripto says:

Agree Piper. Never could understand why, it helps to explain the massive control that needs to be maintained and extended over the people. With the new tech it is what I call post-Orwellian.

11. jeans2nd says:

An encore, for our most favoritist beloved Econ Prof in the whole wide world. Listen and learn.
    Your Econ 101 lesson for today.

Prof Navarro was also on WMAL this afternoon. Luv luv luv this guy. https://omny.fm/shows/the-larry-o-connor-show/peter-navarro-on-the-larry-oconnor-show-wmal-2

12. appadoo9 says:

SD2?

13. Blind no longer says:

So I just read SD’s tweet. After hearing Lindsey Graham on Hannity and screaming at the TV…WTF Lindsey? Let me see if I understood this correctly..he suggested that President Trump withdraw his name and we run on this for the midterms??? Listening to Rush today who said this better not happen. We need to WIN this one!! More GOPe bullshit, just trying to deceive us one more time…right Miss Lindsey? Lindsey must have taken some of those acting lessons from Milano while she was coaching Ford!! Please tell me this isn’t happening!

14. phoenixRising says:

See Trudeau, what happens when you and your ignorant, arrogant liberal ministers insult the President of the US, Donald J. Trump, a man much smarter than all of you and your negotiators combined?

15. phoenixRising says: