September 29th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #618

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

2,169 Responses to September 29th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #618

1. cripto says:

Today at the UNGA Chinese Foreign Minister , Wang Yi, took the mask off. He warned that US-China relations may ‘break like glass’.

It seems clear now that a consensus has been reached by the Standing Committee under Chairman Xi that the so-called ‘trade war’, is not about trade, but aimed towards stopping China’s rise as a global power. Xi had a week long tour of Dongbei and stressed the old Maoist slogan of ‘self-reliance’. China is also worried of the disruption to their carefully constructed and heavily invested in supply chains infrastructure. The move by the US to sell military parts to Taiwan infuriated them as did the sanctions imposed against individuals suspected of sanctions violations. I could go on , but you get the picture that is coming into focus.

Expect more pressure from the US on many fronts.

2. Ivehadit says:

i loved how Morrissey and our VSG framed the democrats tonight at the WVa. rally. “Look what they did last week.” Pound ’em.

is it me(watching football) or are the dems very quiet tonight?

3. patrickhenrycensored says:

Judiciary Refers Potential False Allegations Against Kavanaugh For Criminal Investigation

4. Chickficshun says:

Sundance whenever John Brennan or Comey tweets it makes the hairs on the back of my head stand up. How in control of the IC do you think PDT really has?
    Is Brennans tweet just now flailing because of the House release of Transcrips or is he signaling to black hats.
    Do you think the military has PDT’s back in all this?

I’m perplexed why everyone assumes the FBI is going to exonerate Kavanaugh. Sundance you wrote earlier it’s not in their interest to see him confirmed.

• rf121 says:

Rosy and Wray need to earn brownie points. Do you really think they want to go after PT on this along with everything else? At worst they do there job. At best, they dig dirt on Ford. Ultimate decision is the senates anyway.

• Eaglemom says:

Rosenstein is for Kavanaugh. He attended Kavanaugh’s first round of hearings.

• Chickficshun says:

Rosy and Wray are waiting for the mid terms to see if we lose the House and more importantly the Senate. Particularly the Senate. Why PDT stopped the declassifying I’ll never know. I don’t believe PDT gained any leverage by this. Mueller is still out there lurking. McCabe is still not being prosecuted.
        IG let everyone slide in his last report. Does anyone really think his FISA report is going to report any bombshells.

I’ll tell you what was a real eye opener. Flake trued to call Wray on Friday before the vote. When he couldn’t get him he called Rosenstein. Not Sessions but Rosenstein. Not the AG but the Deputy AG. That right there tells you who is running the DOJ. Sessions is a light weight. He should be ashamed of himself, he has no control, no one views him with any kind of authority or respect.

Someone spin this for me so I can get some kind of sleep tonight.

• rf121 says:

PT did not stop the declassifying. He assigned it to the IG. Wray reports to the DAG per chain of command. You are a nervous Nelly. Swamp draining takes time and PT has few friends. If you can’t trust him then just toss in the towel as nothing else can turn this corrupt government around.

Tip of the day. If you want to sleep well then turn off the tv and the internet.

• cozette says:

Yes, POTUS is in control of the IC and yes, the military backs him. Haven’t you notice how many Generals, especially Marines, he’s surrounded by? This is HIGHLY unusual and was widely commented on. Trump told us at recent rallies that the bad apples at the FBI and DOJ have been removed. He said all that remained is a “lingering stench.” You can prove to yourself that hes telling you the truth by looking at “resignations” and firings. All of the corrupticons Sundance identified are gone except for Ohr and Priestap who are cooperating with the good guys. Of course Trumps FBI will treat Kavanaugh fairly. Finally, as to Brennan and Comey, yes, they are signalling the other cornered Rats. PRAY for POTUS and for a #RedTsunami.

• Chickficshun says:

I pray continuously, ongoing conversation I have with the Lord but Sundance doesn’t have faith with Rosenstein. He has made that perfectly clear. If Rosenstein was a good guy he wouldn’t leak to the Wapo.

It’s been one of those “wish I still smoked” the last few weeks.

5. Citizen 817 says:

6. Troublemaker10 says:

7. phoenixRising says:

8. phoenixRising says:

• Bull Durham says:

“Once Was A Woman” look to her. “Contemporary Freak” now. Mother Nature would be upset.

• iswhatitis says:

unseen1: ” I’m going with the new presumed guilty doctrine of the left on this one. Can she prove she is innocent?”

Exactly.

Let her prove herself innocent – just like they demand from everyone that they choose to finger.

I am totally sick of the totalitarian Left/Dems (same diff to me).

• Joemama says:

Is that an upside-down 5 pointed star on the medallion around her neck?

9. phoenixRising says:

10. phoenixRising says:

THREAD – Candace Owens

11. patrickhenrycensored says:

12. roccoboy1 says:

Very interesting thread. Did Ford re-set the timing of the “event” based on Mark Judge’s book?

13. Blue Moon says:

Rand Paul has been very quiet lately. I know he was in town this past weekend and he was interviewed on local tv but other than that he is unusually quiet with all that is going on in Washington.

14. patrickhenrycensored says:

USA Today Rewrites Column Smearing Kavanaugh as Child Molester Unfit to Coach Girls Basketball (UPDATE: USA Today Adds Editor’s Note)

• MM says:

Hmmmmmmm Imagine that…….
      They were getting hammered over that smear job….

• patrickhenrycensored says:

Tide’s ‘a turnin’

• MM says:

I spent till the early morning hours sending that clip out to all my male contacts…
          I wrote Are you next or perhaps your son?
          To female contacts I wrote this could be your son, father or Husband next…….
          We must stop this injustice being done to Judge Kavanaugh his family and fellow patriots..
          2 weeks ago while sitting in a potential jury pool on a sexual case prosecutor brought in the #metoo movement…..
          My head just about exploded when SHE (Prosecutor) did that..
          Very foolish mistake on Prosecutors behalf IMO…….

15. Michael McLaine says:

M

16. JX says:

Holton classmate says Blasey “drank a lot”

go to 3 minute mark

17. Warrior 375 says:

I have not posted in over a year. I will tell you I am a local 375 electrician in pa, I have never voted in a midterm in over 20 years. I am not brainwashed like most of my union brothers, but the more I talk to fellow electricians.. it’s going to be a 75′ red wave! I will vote for the first time in my life for all MAGA candidates

I have for the first time in my career 1st year apprentices that can think for themselves and they are MAGA!!!

About time!!!

18. Warrior 375 says:

We are sent “propaganda ” to tell us who to vote for. I’m not a puppet and think about family first, MAGA second, and union third.

19. phoenixRising says:

20. SharonKinDC says:

An excellent look at Trump and other national leaders who echo the sentiments of their countries population. National Sovereignty is in, Globalism is out. China, btw, comes into the discussion. Two parts. The link for the second is to the right under ‘next up’.

21. phoenixRising says:

Rex has a THREAD – click on tweet

22. Bull Durham says:

FBI should just sub-contract to TMZ. They’ll have film, video and audio in 48 hours.
    Could be a TV special. Private enterprise always is better.

23. Warrior 375 says:

So far the only propaganda is vote for Wolf. That means powers that be are worried and won’t spend money on the other idiot’s thus far.

We have been hurting and they can’t hide the fact that President Trump has helped.

I have always been a Trumper type in union clothes for 20+ years. I’ve been disgusted with both parties for 20 years.