August 8th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #566

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,774 Responses to August 8th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #566

1. citizen817 says:

2. Everywhereguy says:

And here we go!

3. citizen817 says:

4. thinkthinkthink says:

Love this attitude!

• Navy says:

We’re gonna need a bigger truck.

• 6079 Smith W says:

Of total Missouri Republican primary voters, 58% voted Hawley, whereas of total Missouri Democrat primary voters, 82% voted McCaskill. Only 58,816 more Republicans than Democrats voted in the Missouri primary. Missouri Republicans better pull together in November. I voted Greitens in 2016 and he really let us down; consensus is AG Josh Hawley “threw Greitens under the bus”. I think that’s the one big reason the AFL-CIA won a big victory on Proposition A (defeating Missouri works in bogus referendum on Right to Work Senate Bill 19 signed into law by Greitens). Missouri politicians are a nothin’ but nothin’ but a barrel of snakes, Hawley included. Nevertheless, I disregarded the Libertarian / Republican ballot vote splitters because Hawley is the one Republican snake with best chance for unseating McCaskill. Politics is pragmatism not principles.

• Hawley worries me. To no end.

• cozette says:

We are at war with people who literally want to impeach and jail our President and kill any of his supporters who dont submit to their insanity and pure evil. I invite you to worry to no end about about defeating ALL Democrats instead of focusing on people fighting on our side. Remember in the Lord of the Rings the Dwarves, Elves and humans put aside their enmity when confronted with the Orc army that threatened them all. Democrats are the real Orcs. Please wake up and prioritize accordingly.

• MelH says:

She won the primary, 81%, which stunned me! I wouldn’t have bet she would get 2%, and I doubt she would meet the challenge of Josh Hawley, whether in a TV studio or the back of a truck.

• Deplorable Patriot says:

Great, but with medical marijuana on the November ballot, Josh has his work cut out for him. Stem cell research coat tails was how Blondie got elected the first time.

The more impressive results from last night was in the first congressional district. Lacey Clay had an actual challenger, and his Republican opponent is now a black man who happens to be a descendent of Chuck Berry. That is not supposed to be a vulnerable seat. We’ll see.

5. citizen817 says:

6. citizen817 says:

7. citizen817 says:

8. citizen817 says:

• woohoowee says:

I will be the best jobs president God ever created.

Flep – You’re gonna be excited b/c some more jobs:

-snip-

Global technology, engineering and advanced manufacturing leader Arconic (NYSE: ARNC) today announced a $14 million investment in its Texarkana facility to restart previously idled equipment used for finishing rolled aluminum sheet used to make industrial products. The equipment is expected to be operational by January 2019 and the investment is expected to create 35 jobs.

What does it look like where everyone else is?

• olderwiser21 says:

Utah’s economy is booming. There are “help wanted” signs in almost every window. Apartments and condominium are being built at record rates and fill up immediately. My sister bought two condos in the early spring and they have already gone up by $20K in price. My daughter bought a new home three years ago in a small town south of Park City. She said prices in her neighborhood have sky-rocketed to the point where she now could not afford to buy there if she wanted to purchase a home this year. Lot prices in my neighborhood go for about $250K per .25 acres, which is totally nuts. LOT prices – dirt – not including the house. It is actually alarming to see how fast things are changing.

9. citizen817 says:

August 6, 2018 was a day that will live in infamy.

The Globalist far left Social Media corporations flexed their muscles and colluded together in order to kick a dissenting voice off their social media island.

This is chilling and a red alarm to those to value the freedom of speech and debate over issues that are so important to our lives.

Even if you do not agree with Alex Jones, you can speak out and support him in this battle of censorship against Group Think and Tyranny.

In 2016, the Left lost the battle on social media and Donald Trump was elected. In 2018, they do not plan on making the same mistake twice. They will shut down opposing voices that speak out against their narrative.

This is a move of desperation, if they were winning the battle for hearts and minds they would not have gotten out the jackboot of suppression to squash conservative voices on the right.

Tyranny plain and simple.

Violence rises against people who do not agree with the radical left and they are chased out of restaurants and public places. MAGA hats are stolen and Trump supporters are spit upon because they dare voice a different opinion.

The anti-fascists are the real fascists.

First they came for the Alex Jones, and I did not speak out—      Because I was not a Info Wars listener.

Then they came for the Conservatives on Social Media, and I did not speak out—      Because I was not a Conservative.

Then they came for the Trump Supporters, and I did not speak out—      Because I was not a Trump supporter.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

UPDATE:

Instagram bans Tommy Robinson as social media companies purge

UPDATE:

Facebook has banned Republican congressional candidate Elizabeth Heng’s campaign video ad about communist crimes

UPDATE:

WHO”S NEXT?

• jrapdx says:

The “social media” are just begging for a gigantic lawsuit, and inviting action by the FTC re: antitrust conduct. I’d bet Alex Jones has a case against the “platforms” that excluded him in concert, an action as anti-competitive as we could imagine. There may be a sufficient number of people similarly conspired against to qualify for a class action suit, perhaps that lends advantage to the plaintiffs, more knowledgeable hands could comment.

In any case I hope Jones and other mistreated former users of “social media” do take action to stand up for themselves, and in the process hasten the demise of these anti-American parasites.

BTW I’m tempted to call the abusive companies “antisocial media”, AFAICT there’s nothing prosocial about them, not in the slightest.

• Navy says:

90 days to go. They want us debating the water-chugging Alien’s anti speech policies.

The trap….. they want to debate and troll conspiracy theory stuff (I am using deep state word sorry). The trolling has begun. Expect it every day for 90 days.

The solution…. just GET OUT THE VOTE.

Yes support free speech but first things first.

• jrapdx says:

You’re right, GOTV is top priority. As you say no doubt many distractions will be raised, but I don’t know, we’re sorta used to it.

Probably the Alex Jones thing was bad strategy on the part of the leftists, it certainly won’t win any additional friends or votes for leftist candidates, and consolidate opinion of those on the fence re: the anti-American cabal to vote against them.

• Deb says:

Two words shut down the leftist “debate.”

Free speech.

You just keep saying “Alex Jones has the right to free speech. You don’t have to agree with what he says to see that.”

• tomf says:

The bait was for the Administration (President Trump) to over react with regard to Mr. Jones. Then accuse for aligning with an ‘alt-right’ conspiracy theorist, Nazi, racist, lying, misogynist, help me here….).
            Hasn’t fit well because free speech.
            Desperation abounds.
            Mr. Jones was an easy target.
            The counter punch should be fun.
            Yes, vote in November.

• Conservativeinny says:

Agreed and I can also multi-task🤗

• Navy says:

Yes concur on lawsuits…. but NOV election is the key.

• jrapdx says:

Many who aren’t “hard leftists” respect “free speech” and dismayed by the blatant display of anti-American conduct. Use it to persuade “fence-sitters” to vote for MAGA-supporting candidates, it just might work.

• Jedi9 says:

It’s the CHICOMS that are behind it! Google, Facebook, Apple, and others who donate to the Marxists are being influenced by China’s money!

• Deb says:

Which is exactly why they shut down Jones. I don’t like him, but he has a large following and is pro-Trump. They shut him down to help the Dems, and this we need a response. Even if it’s a behind the scenes response.

• Dutchman says:

Why should they worry? The big media companies have been doing this for YEARS. “Mainstream” political news coverage had Juan Williams ‘debating’ Billy chrystal, THAT was ‘giving both sides of the issue’.

They are just being bolder about it, that’s all.

And yes, they are ‘baiting’ us, and have got a win/win for themselves.

Defend AJ, and they associate is with tin foil hats. Remain silent, and such banning becomes acceptable.

Not sure a court case wins, depends on Judge and venue (jury).

I agree with navy, with regret. Gotta keep our powder dry.

First year and a half, of revolutionary and WW2, we got out asses handed to us, but in the end, we won.

So, you win some battles, you lose some. They won this one, let’s get em in Nov.

• Deb says:

This battle isn’t over. Now we can use free speech as a campaign issue. #Winning

• jrapdx says:

To be sure I concur with making the election the priority. IMO the importance of the Jones event is showing the nature of the opposition to PT, the level to which they stoop to silence whomever they regard as their “enemy”. While CNN fans might cheer what the “platforms” did, the static generated by their action will not make leftists any more plausible to those “on the fence”. So I don’t see it as unmitigated “winning” for leftists, we won’t buy the BS about “tin-foil hats”, etc., that they might try to assert. And we won’t be silent about it either, why should we be?

I dunno, it’s not mutually exclusive. I believe we can decry anti-American behavior and continue to work on electing the candidates we prefer. You might even say it goes together, to uphold the classic ethical principles of Americans and striving to elect candidates who support those very principles.

• tomf says:

Disagree bigly.
          Not a win.
          They threw a punch.
          Huge backfire coming.
          They really are stupid.

• Conservativeinny says:

In this B.B. article, Facebook is looking for our banking information. I find this chilling.

• olderwiser21 says:

Conservativeinny – Styxx had a great youtube post about this very thing today. He lays it all out very carefully. His language is somewhat rough, but the guy is brilliant, IMO. Aside from CTH, I listen to him every day for his take on events, and seldom disagree.

• MelH says:

More and more companies are demanding that you pay an extra “Administrative fee” or give them your bank account number so they can charge your bank account electronically. They pass it off as a means to save paper and “make your life easier”. I don’t know about you, but I don’t give ANYBODY my bank account number EVER.

• pyromancer76 says:

I need this verified by a bunch of sources in addition to Breitbart, a site that seems to want to zing your emotional reaction for hits.

For CTH, where most commenters are themselves investigative reporters using the premier example of Sundance, please give us something of more substance — or give us verification from additional sites for our further investigations. Breitbart by itself is not trustworthy, IMO.

• Earl & Pearl Tourist says:

Didn’t our VSGPDJT sign an EO regarding the prosecution of those involved in conspiracies against the country?

• “Who’s next” has already happened. Answer: Real libertarians, not the fake ones in the party by the same name.

Lesson: Never criticize pet reporters.

“Sanctioned” accounts:

Scott Horton – foreign policy researcher, commentator. He is accused of using improper language with a reporter Jonathan M. Katz.

Daniel McAdams – Director of the Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity. Guilty of retweeting Scott Horton’s post re Katz.

Peter VanBuren – former State Dept employee, subject of the spat between Horton and Katz about an interview he did, admitting to the government lying to reporters re Iraq war.

See also VanBuren’s article below. He discusses parallels between Muh Russia and McCarthyism, the left’s former favorite boogey man.

Here’s the bio attached to the article above:
      “Peter Van Buren, a 24-year State Department veteran, is the author of We Meant Well: How I Helped Lose the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of the Iraqi People and Hooper’s War: A Novel of WWII Japan. Follow him on Twitter @WeMeantWell.”

Except, forget about following him on Twitter.

• olderwiser21 says:

Citizen – even if you don’t love InfoWars, you can show support for them by subscribing to their newsletter now on http://www.infowars.com, and downloading their new InfoWar app before it gets removed. I did both today and I am not a fan of this guy, but I will fight for his right to be heard. This scares me to death. By the way, Tommy Robinson’s Instagram account was reinstated. They said they “made a mistake” when they took his account down. Let’s see how long that lasts.

• OS says:

I support your stand on this. Done. Link to email newsletter sign up:

• Another Ian says:

“Infowars – Now On Bitchute”

Also a list of alternatives here

• pyromancer76 says:

I read Chiefio’s post on alternatives that I found very interesting. Not being tech literate — and not having the time to be so, I work very long hours at other kinds of projects — I would like to know more about these. I would like to know if people are/can develop these as serious alternatives. It feels like everyone has given up to Google, Microsoft, FaceBook, YouTube, Twitter, etc. Stop them. They are so, so, so powerful.

As much as I would like to support Alex Jones, I cannot do it. A personal response, I can’t stomach egotists such as his site seems to me to exemplify. Like the blind chick – occasionally right.

At the same time, I feel too much whining about these big businesses. Yeah, they are powerful, but take your business elsewhere or contribute to a class action suit for antitrust measures. I’m sure I just don’t know the territory, but the years of weeping and wailing is getting to me. It’s like, “conservatives” continue using the enemy, yet wail why doesn’t the government do something. I am very willing to be corrected here.

Or from an earlier age of development, why do my parents require me to do all these chores, or to give my best effort at school, or to spend only a limited amount of time on computer games, internet, etc. You know — adolescent hatred of parents because they require some responsible behaviors from their soon-to-be-adult children (whose brains are being “revised” for their final adult version at sometime in their twenties when they suddenly appear to be a decent human being again).

And that is real hatred in our American society of individual freedom that every parent of an adolescent must receive, process, and return in an understanding and understandable way. Returning to the present moment, constantly screaming conspiracy everywhere will not get the job done. MAGA

• Howie says:

They are next.

• Eagle Feathers says:

Remember the very first conservative radio program that President Trump went on during his campaign was Alex Jones Show! He told Alex you’ve got the best audience and the biggest and I want to talk to them!

• Conservativeinny says:

This is about 2020 and beyond. The left and Dems play the long game… they would like POTUS to lose in 2020 and they want to make sure there is never another one like him IMHO

• paulraven1 says:

Silence from Trump and his administration.

10. sunnydaze says:

Well, now that she has begun to notice, I think she’s in for a shock and a subsequent #WalkAway. Good for her:

11. treehouseron says:

Personally, I think President Trump should go down and campaign for Ted Cruz. Ted has been 100% supportive since he got his ass whooped so I think we reward him. It took him a little while, after the embarassing beat down President Trump gave him, but he came around and has been completely supportive since the election.

Plus I want to see President Trump openly mock him…. in a fun loving way…. at the rally.

• sunnydaze says:

Guess you could say he humbled himself by publicly asking Trump to go down there.

Wouldn’t mind seeing a bit more groveling, but that’s just me. hehe.

• treehouseron says:

Yeah I would too… but like you said, he asked for help I’d give it to him.

• AZ18 says:

Normally I would agree and historically PDJT has shown that he does forgive. If he doesn’t, I have full faith that he knows something we don’t.

• Deb says:

The fact that he said this publically means one of two things;

1. PDJT has already agreed to help and they are laying the groundwork.

2. PDJT didn’t agree to help and Cruz is airing this in public to pressure him to do so.

That’s the problem with snakes, you never know if you can trust them.

• Robert Smith says:

Trump hit him HARD. Whatever their relationship now is a big improvement.

• joeknuckles says:

“Rally for Lyin’ Ted”

That’s a fine idea. Trump can do a reprise of his “remember, folks. It’s L-y-i-n, apostrophe, Ted and we need to have him in the senate because the democrat is an even bigger liar!”

• treehouseron says:

The kids on reddit (who like Cruz, because he supports the President and is pretty outspoken) have started calling him “Lion Ted”

• cozette says:

Sorry, but that is not so. Ted shills keep posting the Lion Ted BS on reddit the_Donald and keep getting reminded that Ted earned his nickname Lyin’ from the President. Trump has always been the Lion and Ted will always be the snek. The only reason Ted has been playing nice is because he has to in order to get re elected. Lyin’ Ted. That being said, I would for him in order to defeat Beto.

• MelH says:

I wouldn’t give Lyin’ Ted the time of day, and I don’t expect Trump to either. isn’t he one of the ones who took Teddy Bears to theborder? He can pivot on a dime, and has!

• Justah says:

Personally, I don’t think Beto has a chance – BUT, it was be a disaster of epic proportions IF he were to beat Ted Cruz. Beto is dangerous and the Leftists are dumping tons of money into his pocket. Texas is their Brass Ring

Texans punished Cruz after his stunt at the Convention – he knew he was in trouble immediately. That’s why he has been so “good”, but it hurt him – he may really need President Trump’s help and it would also be good for the President – 2020 is around the corner.

• Chris says:

..jmho, sealed records, ted’s a fraud, same as oZero.. unseal the records first ted..ask Texas for forgiveness, let the chips fall where they may.. then Texan’s can decide. .. until then not worth the jet fuel. .. a tweet is a lot cheaper..

12. phoenixRising says:

13. thinkthinkthink says:

Good thread by TW.

• DJ says:

Interesting…

• Skinner says:

Thomas Wictor
      ‏@ThomasWictor

(32) Rex Tillerson was not able to accept militarized diplomacy.

Mike Pompeo is as much a visionary as is Mattis and @realDonaldTrump.

Pompeo is a stunning PATRIOT.

Therefore he doesn’t worry about his “fiefdom.”

(33) With lethal Joint Forces and militarized diplomacy, we can bring about #RegimeChange in Iran without war.

TRUMP HATES WAR.

He’s a builder.

So he defeats the enemy WITHOUT MASSIVE WAR.

(34) In just a few more years, we won’t be sending large numbers of troops overseas.

The armed forces will REMAIN THE SAME SIZE.

But they’re already much more lethal.

Now, 40 men can do what once took 4000 to do.

(35) We aren’t the world’s policeman.

But when necessary, we engage in precision obliteration.

It saves lives, and it convinces people to cooperate.

God bless @realDonaldTrump…

• Conservativeinny says:

Read the whole thread. Very, very interesting – thank you

• Troublemaker10 says:

This is the first time I’ve actually admired our State Dept under any administration. I decided a long time ago +after seeing Pompro in action) that it was putting someone in charge of State who had military/CIA backgtound was the magic formula.

14. phoenixRising says:

15. thinkthinkthink says:

A new MEME came out this week… 🙂

16. phoenixRising says:

17. Couldn’t vote for Josh Hawley today and still can’t. I live in MO. I dislike Claire McCaskill as much as you. But this guy with no ties to MO ends up here from Yale in 2016 and becomes State AG. He was not in the running for this election, Rep Ann Wagner was. Somehow former Sen Jack Danforth steps in and we end up with a major Hawley problem. I will not be responsible for hiring Citizen McCain 2.0. Today in the primary I asked for a dem ballot. I voted against Claire. Unless something changes I’ll be voting for her in Nov. Hawley does not have my vote. She at least tells me what she is. He is a GOPe and I’d rather not be associated with him. Hey Josh, if you see this, go ask Billy Kristol what you really think about it before I box your ears fool. Dip set. Hit F5. Yeah it’s like that…

18. Robert Smith says:

Manafort Trial update;

• treehouseron says:

If I was on the Jury, Manafort would walk but that’s just me. I don’t know how in the hell you can trust a guy like Gates, and he’s their only witness! All the rest is just proof that Manafort spent a bunch of money and dresses nice. = Not Illegal

• OmegaManBlue says:

It isn’t just the witness being not credible. The whole prosecution team looks suspect for giving this guy a free pass for everything he has done.

• treehouseron says:

That’s a great point. He’s ADMITTED IN COURT to doing worse things than what they’re trying to prosecute Manafort for! Absolutely craziness.

All it takes is 1 person to get sick of it and hang the jury.

• evergreen says:

SNL never had jokes that good.

• treehouseron says:

That judge is a real piece of work. He chewed out one of the prosecutors because he looked at a piece of paper, the guy said oh I was just looking at the paper, the judge said You looked down like you were disrespecting me….. then the guy wouldn’t look at him, so the judge told him to look at him, the prosecutor said he didn’t want to because he didn’t want to get yelled at again, and the judge said he could see he has tears in his eyes right now. The prosecutor said no I don’t your honor, and the judge said they look like they’re watering up……

I mean he’s going HARD on these guys, at first I thought he was just trying to ‘keep it fair’ but it’s clear now that he just can’t stand the prosecution and thinks it’s a witch hunt.

• Deb says:

The prosecution has been unprepared, inept and unprofessional. Judges can’t stand that. It is a sign of disrespect to the court when you don’t have your shit together.

The longer this goes on the clearer it is that they never expected this to go to trial. They were just using the charges to intimidate Manafort and try to get him to “sing,” as many Treepers said at the time. Manafort didn’t have anything to give them, he’s taking his chances with the jury and the prosecution is screwed.

• treehouseron says:

I think that’s what happened too. Same thing that happened with the “Russian Troll Farms” that didn’t exist….

It’s really amazing, how our ‘worst case scenario” s about how corrupt the Mueller Investigation is, cannot be overstated. I mean no matter what ridiculousness we accuse Mueller of… IT’S ALL TRUE.

The ham radio thing I thought was stretching it. Nope, appears it actually happened.

He charged Manafort to squeeze him, yup, appears that’s true.

And none of the prosecution or Mueller’s team even seems particularly intelligent. I mean they’re doing STUPID things that you’d think they’d have been better prepared for, but Nope, they are that bad.

If Manafort walks, he’ll probably sue the crap out of the Justice Department. If that’s legal.

• NC PATRIOT says:

Don’t feel a BIT sorry for those storm troopers !!

• graphiclucidity says:

Judge Ellis made the entire courtroom laugh at Mueller’s main witness.
      Ellis hit Gates up side the head with a baseball bat full of logic and common sense.

The defense didn’t even have to cross examine to grind this obvious lie down to dust, the judge did it for them!

Beautiful.

• Cathy M. says:

Thanks Robert. That was very entertaining!
      Loved the last Q&A!.

• OmegaManBlue says:

The guy embezzled multiple times and got off scot-free.

• Dutchman says:

Ouch, good beat down, judge ellis. I think he’s having fun, is our judge.

• cthulhu says:

If I had corporations in Ukraine, US and Cyprus, and someone wanted me — personally — to do some consulting, I could easily and legally have them contract with my Ukrainian, US, or Cypriot corporation to employ me to do that. That’s the way the law is, that’s how it’s done. If my Ukrainian corporation took the money but didn’t pay me, it’s not US income to me. That’s the way the law is, that’s how it’s done. The Ukrainian corporation can return capital to me or loan me funds and it is not taxable income in the US. That’s the way the law is, that’s how it’s done. If you dance the dances, everything is legal and above-board — but they are complicated dances and you’ll need experts.

To assert after that fact that I should have been hired by my US Corporation to perform these consulting services is bullshit. To say I should pay US taxes on employment when I wasn’t employed by a US Corporation is bullshit. That’s not the way the rules are written — it’s changing the rules after the fact.

I’ve been a CPA for over two decades. Structuring transactions to avoid tax is not illegal — it’s encouraged. The transaction has to have been completely executed to lie about it and commit tax fraud.

• daughnworks247 says:

The Manafort trial is pure gold.
      Never understood people who watched the OJ trial but I would get sucked into this one.
      – Never an audit by the IRS – but the trial is about not paying taxes on income???
      – Gov’t complains Manafort has not paid enough tax, still no amount of $’s to be paid. Where is the spreadsheet of $$’s owed?
      – Star Witness, Gates, turns into the worst possible witness
      – CPA lies, goes against her ethical cannon, and is fired by her firm, yesterday.
      – Manafort paid the CPA firm 100K a year, if they did their job, maybe Manafort would have known Gates was embezzling from him. Manafort should sue the CPA firm.
      – Gates files fraud docs for OTHER people an WHILE he is stealing from Manafort.
      -Gates had an extramarital affair, flat in London, apt. in Vegas, still no definitive about of $$’s he stole from Manafort (where is the forensic accounting team in the decade the US gov’t had to prove this case).
      – Case involves a FARA violation for Manafort. Where is the testimony/proof that Manafort lobbied anyone in the USA? Have not heard, yet.
      – Plea deal for Gates is a nightmare for the prosecution, riddled with holes.
      – Judge is a perfect stereotype of a tough dad. No one gets away with anything.
      – Judge is annoyed because the prosecution, Mueller’s team, keeps trying to paint Manafort with shady Ukrainians (therefore, muh, Russia). In this case, if the case were really about tax avoidance, it would not matter if the money came from Bolivia, or Myanmar, source of the funds are irrelevant.

19. Marygrace Powers says:

FIRST THEY CAME FOR ALEX JONES/

by Administrator

I’ve never been a huge fan of Alex Jones. He always seemed a little unhinged to me. But who cares? He had the right to his free speech and was able to attract millions of followers to his website and as viewers of his videos. I disagree with far more people than I agree with, but that doesn’t mean I think they should be silenced.

The First Amendment means something to me. It means nothing to the corporate media conglomerates supporting the agenda of the Deep State. They will use and are using their monopoly control over media outlets to silence the opposition. Alex Jones is the latest victim. They silenced HollyO.

When will they silence TBP? I’m not dependent on Twitter, Facebook or Youtube for driving visitors to my site. They’ve punished TBP by taking away my biggest advertising revenue streams. Ad revenue is down 40% versus last year, mostly due to Amazon dumping me. Donations have only filled 15% of that gap.

They’ve tried denial of service attacks, but TMWNN fought them off. I expect them to try and shut TBP down through some sort of legal action because they know I don’t have the resources to fight a legal battle. Time is growing short. The war has begun.

They will do no more than what we let them do.”

• Marygrace Powers says:

Amazon Seems To Have Quietly Stopped Recommending Alex Jones Products/

BY CALE GUTHRIE WEISSMAN1 MINUTE READ

8/7/18

“Over the last few days we’ve seen the big tech companies make sweeping decisions about Alex Jones and Infowars. Apple took them off its podcast app; Facebook banned Jones and his associated pages; YouTube also banned the conspiracy theorist.

Now it seems Amazon may have made a few changes, too.”

After reading that Amazon punished “theburningplatform” blog above –
      I see the same modus operandi with Alex Jones products on Amazon.

TIME TO BUST THE TRUSTS/AMAZON FIRST.

20. treehouseron says:

Alex Jones says crazy stuff. This is America. You ought to be able to say whatever crazy stuff you want.

He made a great point the other day. He said the MSM is openly questioning whether or not the drone attack on the Pres of Mexico was faked or not.

…. which is exactly what they say he did about Sandy Hook, 9/11, etc.

That’s like… .the strongest, most logical point he’s ever made in his career.

• wheatietoo says:

People have been calling ole Alex Jones “paranoid”, for years.

This coordinated Purge just proves now that he was right to be paranoid.

• treehouseron says:

Absolutely. You watch his stuff, and it sounds crazy, then a few months go by and about 60% of what he claimed ends up being true. Which is astonishing considering how out there most of his stuff is…. and then he’s proven right over and over again.

I’ve always liked him because in my opinion, I feel he’s SINCERE. I value sincerity. My favorite story about him….

When he first started, he went to a city council meeting to complain that they were killing everybody by putting fluoride in the water. One of his friends knew he was a conspiracy nut so he told him ‘hey Alex, that’s dangerous, don’t you know those council members could have you killed for speaking out in public against them like that?” and Alex replied “I know! They’re trying to kill me with the fluoride in the drinking water!”

The more you think about that, the more you can understand Alex’s mind. I think he’s sincere as hell. He’s trying to save the planet. I’ve got nothing but respect for him.

• wheatietoo says:

Yeah…that fluoride-in-the-water thing.

Funny how our ancestors weren’t stricken with arthritis like people are today.

Fluoride hardens tooth enamel.
          But it is not a good thing to be ingesting!

I stopped drinking fluoridated tap water 15 years ago…and my achy joints are all better now.

I remembered as a kid…that we would get ‘fluoride treatments’ at the dentist.

It was a grape-flavored gel, in these bite-shaped troughs that you would bite down on to immerse your teeth.

And the dentist would always tell us…”Don’t swallow it! Spit it all out.”

Until they stop putting fluoride in our water…I’m sticking with Distilled Water only.

But hey, Big Pharma is making a fortune on arthritis meds, aren’t they.
          Wouldn’t want to interfere with that, huh.

• treehouseron says:

It’s unnatural… common sense would tell any God fearing person that if you live your life as natural as possible you’ll be the healthiest and live longer. If God wanted chemicals to be in the water he’d have chemicals be in the water.

It amazes me that they preach ‘evolution’ which is a similar idea of ‘survival of the fittest’ but can’t understand that simple point that the earth is naturally how it’s supposed to be. If it’s warming up it’s supposed to warm up. If it rains it’s supposed to rain. If there’s no fluoride in the water it’s not supposed to be in the water!

• cthulhu says:

….and then it made your teeth dark……

• Robert Smith says:

21. Robert Smith says:

North Korea Nuke Launch Site Dismantling Progress “Goes Beyond Summit Commitment”

• treehouseron says:

It’s obvious to me that Lil Kim is sincere about all of this. I think he probably actually succeeded in creating a nuclear bomb, and then felt that he had accomplished what he was trying to do, and bowed to the sanctions since he’d already accomplished what he wanted to do in the first place.

Now he’s trying to leverage whatever financial benefit he can get for himself and by extension his country by cozying up to the USA.

He’s going to go through with the whole thing.

• Running Fast says:

It is CLEAR that Kim was never in control. It was the “deep state” via the CIA (aka Clowns). He is now a free man and working with the white hats to undue everything perperuated on his country.

• Robert Smith says:

What’s the short story behind the CIA-NK idea? I keep waiting for it to surface but I never saw it explained on here or Q.

• Buck says:

Go back and look again, it was a Q invention.

• cozette says:

Q invents nothing. Q posts on the 8 chan board where the worlds most skeptical, brilliant, educated researchers from around the world have hung out for years. On that board, unlike anywhere else, including here, if you make a statement they demand that you back it up with sources that can be critically analyzed by everyone else. Those people only care about the truth. Thankfully that attitude seems to be spreading beyond the chan boards. Thank God.

• rashomon says:

Follow the poppies. If there’s drugs, there’s CIA.

22. NJF says:

This little twit is such an idiot.

23. rsmith1776 says:

Guys, some brave soul among you, give me the BAD news about tonight.

Not defeatist, not unduly pessimistic, just tell me realistically what we need to beware about, after this marginal election day. What are the bad signs, if any?

We will all celebrate, of course, the good news of the day.

• Sedanka says:

The “bad sign” is the same it’s always been. Republicans don’t bother to vote in the numbers we need to because most of our candidates are RINO garbage and most people don’t feel motivated to vote for them.

Democrats on the other hand vote for absolutely anyone with a “D” next to their name.

Whenever I point this out, I get beaten up by our resident “principled true conservatives” who tell me how we need better or purer candidates. No, what we need first and foremost is to WIN, or all your principles will amount to NOTHING.

• White Apple says:

There is no bad news when you win. Now losing is what I call “bad news”.

• treehouseron says:

The only BAD SIGN I could potentially see, is that the race in Ohio was much closer than it should have been.

HOWEVER, it was a “special election”… .which is “special”. It’s just my opinion, that November turn out will be more ‘traditional’ and the democrats won’t have as much money to spend in each race as they did tonight.

the reason OH12 was close was because the dems could pour money into it. Supposedly though, the republicans poured even more in when you count outside money.

Also there’s a minor, small undercurrent of the MAGA vote not showing up in that race as strong as they COULD have. A lot of people still sat at home on their ass instead of voting, and that’s a real head scratcher.

Another ‘bad news’ that I would suppose you COULD take away from it, was it appears to me that President Trump’s endorsement didn’t really help that much. I know he said it did, but I don’t really see any evidence that it moved the needle much.

————————————————————————————————-

NOW, with all that said, I’m a very optimistic person and I think we’re going to steamroll the democrats in November. I think we’ll pick up house, and senate seats and that this ‘special’ election was an outlier…. even though we still won.

• gda says:

The word was that Balderson was still just ahead on Saturday, but fading, and PT pushed him over the line.

PT made the difference undoubtedly. Changing the momentum in a race at the last moment is difficult to do. The Dems thought they had this, despite their carefully spread squid ink.

• phoenixRising says:

I don’t see any ‘bad’ signs…

We need to GOtV !!!!!!!!!!

We need to volunteer to poll watch in our precincts – NOW (think ‘provisional ballots’ and non-citizens voting)

We need to seek out MAGA candidates for 2020 !!!!!

We need to continue to red-pill family and friends.

We need to fight for Freedom of Speech wrt youTube, Twitter… while looking for alternatives

etc. etc.

WORK.

• wondering999 says:

Would love to see a video of what exactly a poll watcher does. What are the boundaries, what are the job expectations, what to look for in fraud. Raise awareness. I thought about this but truth be told I don’t know exactly what is expected of a poll watcher and wouldn’t want to fuzz it up. Anybody who is good with this kind of thing?

Civics 101. Poll Watching for Dummies.

• MelH says:

https://www.nytimes.com/1984/04/08/magazine/the-expanding-empire-oTrump i
        This is a VERY fun article about Donald J. Trump, written in 1984, I had no idea he was so famous, way back then.

• churchmouse says:

I first heard of him in 1980, from someone who lives in upstate New York. He has been a household name in the Empire State since the 1970s.

• MelH says:

I must have lived in a tunnel. His ride down the golden escalator was my first acquaintance , and my first interest in politics. I became an activist right then, KNEW he would be President. I laugh when RINOS complain he isn’t presidential. he perfectly fit MY idea of a president right then, and more so now!

• churchmouse says:

‘I must have lived in a tunnel. His ride down the golden escalator was my first acquaintance , and my first interest in politics. I became an activist right then, KNEW he would be President.’

That’s fascinating in and of itself, MelH.

I first heard of his candidacy in January 2016 and laughed. Then I read about his March 2016 rally in Chicago being cancelled because of a deranged melee. I wanted to find out what was going on. That’s how I found CTH and all the great Treepers!

I’d read regularly about Trump during the 1980s, so knew about his dalliances, marriages and NYC property successes. So did my mother, who lived in ‘flyover country’. We visited Trump Tower together shortly after it opened. Seeing it post-election on YouTube videos, it looked as good as when we saw it 22 years earlier.

Afterwards, living in the UK, I lost track until the mid-1990s, when they published The Art of the Deal here and broadcast British interviews with him.

Early in the 21st century, A UK television channel showed The Apprentice. I watched two seasons in 2006 and 2007. (We subsequently got our own version with Sir Alan Sugar.)

From the mid-1980s to the early 1990s, there was a NY-based magazine called Spy, which was a marvellous monthly masterpiece of satire, largely about Manhattan and the Hamptons. They loathed Trump, but in an amusing way. That was because of the founder/editor, Graydon Carter, a Canadian who went on to edit — and revive the fortunes of — Vanity Fair. He retired several months ago, but the anti-Trumpism, sadly, lives on.

• joeknuckles says:

Much ado about nothing. It’s a 4 month term for a single house seat. It’s being blown up to distract from the other news coming out.

• Deb says:

It was going to be touted as a sign of the coming blue wave so the media could demoralize GOP voters in the hopes they would stay home in Novemeber.

Don’t underestimate the importance of the propoganda war. It’s why PDJT is on Twitter.

• fleporeblog says:

Absolutely NO bad sign! Our President singlehandedly carried D12 this evening by going there and doing a rally in a damn sauna.

Here are my tweets that explains why you should sleep like a baby this evening:

• treehouseron says:

That point about the money I think is the big takeaway. They threw the kitchen sink at it, and still didn’t win. They CANNOT do that this fall, there’s hundreds of races!

• Dutchman says:

So, they can’t buy the election, can’t STEAL the election, what’s left, pun fully intended.

Projection, cry ‘foul’, and accuse the other party of buying (Trump crowds paid) or stealing (muh russia) the election.

They need a new playbook, cause the old moves obviously ain’t working.

• Dutchman says:

The ‘bad news’ is that with all we know, there were still D votes. There are still LOTS of useful idiots, deluded souls some of whom might still walkaway, as well as war too many true believers.
      Sad,..

• progpoker says:

What’s with all the Negative Nellies around here tonight? Here’s your “BAD” news…

• daughnworks247 says:

People pay pundits thousands/millions to find a tortured trend in politics, when three guys on the tailgate of a pick up truck would be better analysts.
      Special elections are weird. Remember the one in Georgia, with Ossoff, where the Dems dumped 30 million dollars and still lost? And then there was Roy Moore in Alabama. Last night it was Ohio Congressional #12.
      These races are so different, it’s almost impossible to compare the two.
      Only similarity we can see – the Dems have UNLIMITED money to outspend any Repub in any race.

• tomf says:

Why would you ask for ‘bad’ news following an election win?
      Setting up a narrative?
      Teeing it up for discontent?

24. Keebler ac says:

I posted a treeper’s vid about mind control through voices targeted at single individuals undetectable by others in a store using ultrasound. I asked if it could occur through say a satellite and the answer is yes…but instead of ultrasound it is microwave. Here are a couple of vids on this technology which has actually been available since the 1950s and it seems since then currently there are more than 30 patents on it. This is what is being used on the targets many of them ending up as shooters or car runners, using Google satellites. Frey was one of the first scientists.

There are supposed to be anywhere from 12 to 24 satellites in orbit with solar panels charged by the sun. Google rents out its satellites to private contractors who use these audio and DEW weapons. This has to be investigated! All of us are targets whether we are aware or not. DEW can be very imperceptible but cause long term harm and President Trump/we need to work hard to stop this targeting by the Democrat machinery!

Here are a few vids to illustrate how real and scary is this technology. Please share widely in order to out the perpetrators and contractors including Google,

• TarsTarkas says:

It obviously didn’t work well enough during the 2016 Presidential Election.

• Keebler ac says:

There are only 12-24 satellites which cannot target the entire massive numbers of Truml voters but slowly it is working through eliminating through direct invisible harm, weather disasters and riots/Trump hate mind control. If we stay complacent just because we’re not yet on the list, things will be against us in a few hears. Ask yourself where are most of the hurricanes lately? Texas, Florida etc

• Keebler ac says:

Please pray with fervor that we get to the bottom of this top secret danger and reveal its players so that no one has go be afraid ot it any more! We are all targeted.

• thinkthinkthink says:

And for the gift of discerning of spirits.

Don’t assume that what one hears (even if just in your mind) is your own thoughts. Discernment allows you to sort out subtle influences and reject those that are not true.

• Joemama says:

I know a thing or two about satellites, electronics, microwaves, radio, solar panels in space, etc. I do not believe that there is any viable technology for controlling thought or making people hear voices in their head using satellites in space. BTW, almost all satellites use solar panels to provide power. There are thousands of operational satellites in orbit right now.

I’d have to look into using microwave for creating auditory effects, but it seems very unlikely to be viable at all and, even if the effect exists, to beam something into an individual’s head from space, is even less likely. You would need antenna dishes the size of football stadiums.

• Keebler ac says:

Hmmm, so what are those huge satellite dishes you see cropping up everywhere if not the very same transponders you speak of and even the sun emits radiation from the solar system nevermind the distance from a satellite. Cell towers too act as bouncers for wifi which is what those audio waves travel on. I’ll link for you next time how people are proving there are voices recorded and transmitted. These are NOT voices in your head. These are low audible targeted voices. I advise people to not presume safety from mental experimentation when you have no idea the level of power and coercion desired by CIA and Democrats under the guise of globalism.

25. Donzo says:

It’s worth reading or reading Evan Sayet’s article , “He Fights”, from last year in Townhall. Never have fewer words explained in greater detail and with more force the principal phenomenon of Donald Trump.

26. Keebler ac says:

This is stunning and believablefrom a CIA whitle blower. It starts off very funny when he admits something.

A colleague of his states forest fires and weather calamities are engineered to control the globe, I’m assuming population control.

• TarsTarkas says:

Sorry, I’d rather watch the original Looney Tunes . . .

If the government really wanted to ‘deal’ with population problem, they’d either start the Last War or get the CDC to create a new plague, something on the order of bubonic flu. Hurricanes caused by HAARP? If they had that much power available do you really think they’d allow people like that to create websites warning about the danger? Create and post videos about it? Deep State can’t even squash Alex Jones or keep details about the Insurance Policy secret.

• Deb says:

You don’t think FB and Instagram and Amazon targeting Alex Jones has anything to do with the Deep State? I don’t even like Alex Jones, but Big Tech is the Deep State. Eric Schmidt from Google met with the President Obama more than almost anyone else. If you don’t see the connection, I have a bridge to sell you.

It doesn’t matter is Alex Jones is telling the truth, he was pro-Trump so he had to go. He was just an easy target because he says crazy things, so they could openly purge him. But it was because he has a large audience and is pro-Trump. Amazon didn’t mind making money off his followers until Hillary lost.

• Keebler ac says:

I haven’t followed Alex Jones before but I’m guessing he started talking about top secret DEW targetting and that is the biggest no-no. 911’rs were the first to be targetted.

• Keebler ac says:

It’s by a CIA whistle blower but go ahead and stay ignorant because you’d rather watch Disney daffy duck reruns than listen to intelligence about an alphabet organization already known now, thanks to SD, to be HIDDEN deep state.

27. PaulM says:

Anybody thats been paying attention knows that 17 layers of tin foil will block ALL the mind control beams.
    Where have you been?
    Or should that be: Where have “Q” been?

28. treehouseron says:

The war is being won, folks. That’s why they’re squealing so loud. Report from the trenches :

29. kea says:

FYI Rosie I don’t think they are being paid… 😉

30. kea says:

31. budmc says:

• treehouseron says:

Alyssa just isn’t that smart, that’s what it comes down to. She ‘means well’ but she just blindly accepts whatever CNN tells her. She’s been doing it so long she’ll likely never change. Sad seeing someone who had promise years ago, turn to a life of hatred and delusion. Most of Hollywood is probably like that, it’s a very septic existence out there.

• wheatietoo says:

Her husband is a talent agent in Hollywood.
        A rather prominent one, at that.

What does it say about her, that she can’t get any notable work…when her husband is in the business of getting work for actors.

Alyssa has a reputation for being a nightmare to work with.
        Selfish, self-absorbed Diva…who has tantrums and causes unwanted disruptions of production schedules.

No…she doesn’t “mean well”.
        She is simply virtue signaling for publicity.

• Lis says:

Too bad Chalet spelled “accept” wrong, but otherwise, great tweet.

• America First says:

Well, she also misspelled “Ma’am” and “you’re.” Still, this young person is paying attention to the Dems behavior, which is far more important than accurate spelling.

32. D Lo says:

Fun Stuff Here … Michigan Senate Nominee Winner John James doing a happy dance in celebration of his victory with supporters …
    With Potus’s excellent endorsement, this man, patriot, husband, father, businessman, is on the right side of all the issues! Take her down, good man, complete the mission!
    (Scroll down a bit to 2nd video)

33. Lis says:

Attention PA Treepers: We’ve got to help Lou Barletta something fierce. Just sayin.

34. citizen817 says:

• treehouseron says:

They’re so ridiculous. He’s the leader OF THE FREE WORLD and has accolades thrown upon him by everyone including the Queen of England…. and the morons in west Hollywood think he cares about a 4 square foot star people walk on, on a dirty sidewalk?

they just don’t get it. He’s working on sending people to Mars and saving the planet from war, and they think he gives a crap if they take his name off a small piece of sidewalk.

Completely delusional. THEY NAMED AN ENTIRE TRAIN STATION AT THE WAILING WALL IN ISRAEL AFTER HIM.

HE’S ONLY BEEN IN OFFICE 18 MONTHS.

• Carl says:

I really enjoy your comments and like your way of thinking, treehouseron!

• Conservativeinny says:

It’s virtue signaling. It should be ignored for the foolishness it is. They are destroying their own “brand”. Let them. I went in the 90’s, once. Waste of time, depressing area, not much to do or see. I was expecting it to be much more lavish, exciting, clean, taken care of, etc..

• treehouseron says:

Yeah, I was watching a video a few weeks ago when the guy destroyed the star, and I was thinking “Damn, it looks like a hell hole around there”. My shop has a sidewalk out in front of it the city replaced with brick pavers awhile back, it looks MUCH NICER than the walk of fame, and our local storefronts are better kept up too.

• kea says:

‘Trump Standard’ Means These H’Wood Leftists Lose Walk of Fame Stars – Bye, John Lennon!

• Jim in TN says:

True. Which is why they start early killing their fellow revolutionaries. After all, who is going to start the next revolution?

35. rjcylon says:

When Lincoln was president, anything regarding the Republican Party was about Lincoln. Not individual republicans. It was a historic time.

While Trump is president, anything regarding the Republican Party is about Trump. Not individual republicans. It is a historic time.

36. Linda says:

37. citizen817 says:

38. Navy says:

McCain illegally fed Classified FBI intelligence to Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele to Set Up Trump Tower Meeting; FBI Brass Helped Plot Scheme
    Posted on August 7, 2018 by Investigative Bureau

39. Nigella says:

Is anyone here worried about the provisional ballots in Ohio? I don’y know what to think about them.

40. Harry Lime says:

Low IQ individual…

41. TMonroe says:

Right now:

40.8% Kris Kobach 112227
    40.5% Jeff Colyer 111351

Doesn’t give outstanding precinct info

42. treehouseron says:

I think Bill is on to something here.

There is no reason, logically, why early voting would be 80% democrat. That makes no logical sense. It’s accepted as fact because they’ve been cheating for so long people think it is supposed to be like that, but it’s not.

No way in hell 87% of democrats voted in that damn OH12 election. Impossible. John Kasich is doing a piss poor job of insuring voter integrity in Ohio.

• Deb says:

I have relatives who are still convinced PDJT is going to start a nuclear war and destroy the world.

That is what the constant smear machine from the media is about, helping to get out the Democrat vote for November. They are using fear and anger to motivate their base.

We need to get out the vote. Remind people that the dishonest media want to take down PDJT, and we need the monster vote to wake up and vote in November.

• Rynn69 says:

Still does not account for this turnout BS. Total fraud.

• piper567 says:

Deb, what is “the media”?
        can’t be TV: nobody is watching.
        < 10M people are watching TV…on a good day…. All Networks combined.
        Do we count newspapers?
        Social media?
        I am out of the loop traditional media-wise, so Q is an honest one.

• Deb says:

My family consider themselves to be “well informed.” Lifelong Dems who listen to NPR and watch Morning Joe and CNN. I’m trying to wake them up, but if it isn’t reported on NPR they don’t believe it.

The people watching is shrinking, but the Dem base are still watching. The people who knock on doors, make phone calls, get out the vote for the Dems. The false narratives in the media have these people motivated to work hard.

We need to work just as hard. I believe we will, we just need to make sure we don’t get complacent.

• piper567 says:

Deb…I know what you say is true.
            The Dems, because they are marxists at heart, have always had a HUGE leg-up on Rs in the realm of any kind of “organizing”. its who they are.
            We are way behind them in this particular sense. Bussing, cheating, lies and deception are their hallmarks to boot.

• Dutchman says:

Are you KIDDING? Kasich was the one, stuffing the dem ballots!
      ‘His’ Ohio republican party did NOTHING to help DJT, in 2016, actively say on their hands.

• Rynn69 says:

I suggest that this is looked into immediately by the RNC AND Trump administration. Make it bipartisan. It is TOTAL FRAUD and must stop. Now we know why the talking heads on television espouse their Great Predictions with such alacrity.

• Buck says:

The administration should’ve never folded that Election Fraud Commission Kobach was chairing. First sign of resistance from swamp Gov’s and they just pulled the plug.
        Then it was passed off to DHS where it turned into another “muh Russia” conspiracy theory.
        POTUS should’ve declared it a National Security Priority and blamed the importance on Russia interference if needed to see it through.

• cozette says:

Of course POTUS should have folded the commission. It was in place long enough to reveal where the cheating happened ie. the Democrat states and cities that refused to participate. Then he turned it over to the DHS which now has legal control over national elections thanks to Obama s EO. The ODNI helped with the investigation. POTUS has been sitting on the report and reccomendations for months. Some states have quietly made changes. POTUS will make the report public when he deems fit.

• Patriot1783 says:

Do those areas vote electronically?
      Machines have been proven easy to manipulate so wouldn’t be a leap to surmise the republicans were indeed the higher turnout yet percentage of their votes got changed to democrats in the transaction.

• citizen817 says:

OPINION

Varvel: How I went from a Trump critic to a Trump supporter

Excerpt:
      When Trump announced he was running for president, I admit that I didn’t take this millionaire, hotel magnate, reality TV show celebrity as a serious candidate. I doubted his ability to do the job. So I drew him as a clown. In fact, my cartoons were as critical of him as many of my liberal cartoonist friends.

Then Trump started a war with the media, tagging major news outlets as “fake news.” Ahem, I’m in the media.

And while Trump promised to pursue conservatives policies, this conservative cartoonist doubted his sincerity. After all, it wasn’t that long ago that he was on the left.

• wheatietoo says:

Yeah, I remember when you were posting those earlier Varvel cartoons…and I would comment on how toxic they were.

Glad to hear he’s come around and is a Trump supporter now.
        But he’s still lampooning Pres Trump’s appearance and isn’t portraying him in a very flattering way.

So his begrudging approval comes through, in the overall tone of his work.

• nimrodman says:

“After all, it wasn’t that long ago that he was on the left.”

Yeah, this guy Varvel doesn’t have as much insight as he flatters himself in thinking he has.
        That’s my take.

• rashomon says:

Donald Trump was never “on the left”. As a businessman, he donated to both parties in order to position himself to get business done in communities run by thugs of both parties. If you listen to his many interviews going back 40 years, he never professed any values or policies that even slightly resembled anything left of moderate, but usually quite conservative in the sense of smaller, smarter government maintaining individual rights to real and intellectual property and rule of law.

43. thinkthinkthink says:

Good response.

44. Troublemaker10 says:

Jack Dorsey Says Twitter Won’t Be Joining the Infowars Mob, Will Only Suspend the Outlet if They ACTUALLY Violate Rules

And

Top Attorney Calls Big Tech Infowars Ban Deeply Concerning

45. treehouseron says:

• Buck says:

Wictor might be the biggest MBS fanboy in the US.
      He probably does better job promoting him then the entire Saudi lobby in this country.

• cozette says:

I can assure you that I am as big a fan of MbS as Wictor if not bigger. He is an utterly fascinating human being. And btw, I became a fan long before I knew that Wictor shared my opinion of this transformational leader. No wonder MbS and Trump hit it off right away. Anyone who hasnt read up on him is missing out imho.

46. rumpole2 says:

People in other countries have social media accounts too. It seems they are all subject to the control (and biases) of US Big Tech monopoly. (I assume that includes Russians). I don’t hear much outrage about people being arbitrary “de-personed” by a small Cartel of loony left-wing US progs in silicone valley?

• rumpole2 says:

I meant Silicon Valley… but silicone works 🙂

• Buck says:

Foreign Govs lay down the law to the US “social media” tech firms.
      You censor our political enemies and do exactly what we demand or we’ll regulate and fine you to death, and that’s the western countries.
      If you operate in China, they’re in total control.

• Mandy says:

Russia has something akin to facebook called, I think, VK. Not an MZ production, though.

Russia is also reportedly building an entirely separate internet, and it won’t need to utilize the DNS system for access like the current one. Some say it’s to make sure they’re not cut off during war, some say it’s so that Russia (and the nations who opt to utilize their ‘internet’ – BRICS, probably) is not subject to ‘deplatforming’ ala Alex Jones, et al.

From a pragmatic standpoint, that’s a sensible move – why should any nation remain prisoner to the filthy leftist SV tech cabal?

47. andyocoregon says:

This is an older article, but it discusses the Publisher vs Platform argument the U.S. Supreme Court thought they had settled recently. However, now that Facebook, Google and Twitter are selectively choosing which content they want to “publish” on their “platforms” the debate is ginning up again.
    IMO, they should be held as accountable as any publisher such as newspapers, network news programs, etc for libel lawsuits.