July 26th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #553

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,543 Responses to July 26th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #553

1. For Eyes says:

The Swamp has dirt on Sessions.

That is the only explanation that makes any sense.

Is it possible the entire world was so wrong about him? Is it possible he spent a career displaying one set of values, only to now change 180 degrees?

Of course it is possible. But unlikely.

It doesn’t matter why he is doing what he is doing, only that he is doing it. In the end the conclusion is exactly the same: he has to go.

I feel sorry for the guy as I reach that conclusion. He reached a pinacle he aspired to, only to have to make a mess of it.

• WSB says:

Sessions is still being surveilled as is PT, IMHO.

• Curry Worsham says:

Actually it’s not the only explanation that makes any sense.

• ForGodandCountry says:

“The Swamp has dirt on Sessions. That is the only explanation that makes any sense TO ME.”

Fixed it for ya. No charge.

I’ll try to make this simple.

1. The Deep State used the CIA?FBI/DOJ to illegally spy on the Trump campaign
      2. As a campaign insider, Sessions was spied on as well, making him a victim and witness to the matter
      3. Sessions is recused from the investigation into the campaign. He HAS to be recused from it. He was directly involved with the campaign. SESSIONS CANNOT INVESTIGATE HIMSELF.
      4. Any involvement by Sessions….including statements of knowledge of said investigation….would be grounds to call for his resignation or termination.
      5. Sessions is pushing the Trump agenda HARD on all other matters where he is free to work.

Now….each one of these points is FACT. It’s simple. Sessions is not involved with the Mueller investigation….nor interfering with it….because HE CAN’T.

Anyone arguing otherwise is, in effect, claiming that Sessions should be conducting himself like a Eric Holder or Loretta Lynch….precisely what POTUS is trying to lead the DOJ away from.

And that’s just plain ignorant.

You want true justice? Or do you want liberal justice?.

If you want true justice, stop arguing that Sessions should be acting like a liberal.

• MAGADJT says:

If he had informed POTUS that he was going to recuse from the biggest line of attack on Trump’s Presidency, he would have never been hired. As a matter of fact, do you remember the reports that DJT wanted him for DHS Secretary and he wouldn’t take it, and only wanted AG, so Trump gave it to him out of loyalty? If he hadn’t recused, there would have been no SC. No other AG would have allowed this debacle to happen.

• Avi says:

well stated

• Sauce says:

“…do you remember the reports that DJT wanted him for DHS Secretary and he wouldn’t take it, and only wanted AG, so Trump gave it to him out of loyalty?”

Oh, yea, I remember a lot of MSM reports over the last 2 years, yes indeed….. I believe we started calling the whole lott of them something,,,damn what was it?…..Wrong news? nah, that’s not it..False news?…damn, it was something like that….oh well, I’m sure you’ve heard what I mean…

• ForGodandCountry says:

They want Sessions to act like an Eric Holder.

He’s not going to.

Moreover, anyone who want Sessions to act like an Eric Holder isn’t #MAGA. Not really.

• Curry Worsham says:

Don’t believe everything you hear.
          All warfare is based on deception.
          Everything may be going according to plan.
          Is that impossible?

• Navy says:

Ignorant???

I want Sessions to climb out of that Keebler Tree House, call the crooks Cotton Headed Ninny Muggins, and throw Chips Deluxe cookies at them faster than Will Ferrell did using his Elfen magic.

You said Sessions was directly involved in the campaign so he needs to be recused…..nope. Mueller, Comey, Strzok, Rosenstein, Page, and the Ohr Brothers were DIRECTLY involved in the campaign and they aren’t recused.

Read this article….. again….. was Sessions involved in the campaign? Check the date. September, October and Early November are PRIME ELFEN COOKIE HARVESTING months. Trump chose Sessions after the election.

• Curry Worsham says:

All true. But I would add that Sessions is not recused from investigating the Deep State.

• Amy2 says:

The same argument goes for Rosenstein. He should recuse as well. Sessions is focused on the border, which I appreciate, but not to the loss of everything else. After backing up Rosenstein, he said Congress should get back to immigration legislation. They are all tied together. The American people need to know the truth so that the president’s agenda can move forward. Rosenstein is keeping Congress from getting that info (to cya) and Sessions just backed him up.
        Release the documents, deal with the mess, the president gets some credibility, which gets more support for the wall, Congress gets back to business and Sessions gets his legislation. Just do it Jeff!

• Donzo says:

But Sessions is not recused from evaluating the predicate for the investigation. And to the point Sessions cannot investigate himself neither can Rosenstein.

• singular says:

You are right, I believe, FGAC.

• Arthur says:

You assume that Sessions being a weak coward rat cannot actually be true because the “entire world” would be wrong then. So the Swamp having dirt on him would somehow put him in a better light.

That’s dead wrong. It’s even worse. If he accepted the AG position and he’s blackmailed and he doesn’t resign – while destroying Trump’s presidency and agenda with his cowardice and lust for being AG – that is 100 times worse than just being weak and stupid.

But nah, this “dirt” thing is BS. Sessions actually is a stupid coward weasel.

• ForGodandCountry says:

LMAO

“destroying Trump’s presidency”

You obviously haven’t been paying attention. PDJT’s successes are dropping DAILY and he’s been (and is) HUGELY successful.

If someone is “destroying Trump’s presidency”, there is absolutely no sign of it….including in the opinion polls.

Hate blinds the hater.

• Navy says:

And elfen magic makes the cookies taste good.

• BuckeyeForTrump says:

Maybe we all expected too much out of Sessions. He just is not the fight dog we wanted. Sessions has not done what was expected and what was/is needed from him. President Trump needs a strong AG and Sessions is not”. You can spin it anyway you want, his actions or lack of actions have proven this thus far. If he somehow does come out to be the fighter President Trump needs and deserves then I will be the first to say so, however, each month that passes proves he does not have the desire to firmly stand behind our President and fight for him. Perfect example, Sessions said today “my deputy Rod Rosenstein is highly capable. I have the highest confidence in him”. His family is not being threatened, Sessions is just not a fighter for our President and I would not shed a tear if he was replaced!!

• Arthur says:

If Trump has any success is DESPITE Sessions, not because of him.

The SC debacle has put an extraordinary strain on Trump’s presidency.
          He’s got excellent instincts to triangulate with Russia against the mortal real enemy China. He can’t bc of Russia BS which wouldn’t be prime news if not for Mueller/Rosey/Sessions.
          MSM is given endless fodder.
          Trump’s people are jailed, bankrupted, interrogated.
          All because the stupid feckless Sessions recused and now hangs tooth and nails by his seat. He wants Mueller to investigate forever. The day it stops Trump will boot him out.

Don’t know about “hate” but idiotic baseless adoration surely can blind one.

• NC PATRIOT says:

He would be GONE if POTUS wanted him gone ! Think with logic. There is MUCH we armchair quarterbacks cannot see ! Trust POTUS. Does he look worried ?

• WSB says:

Who initiated the Wolf sting, then?

• Avi says:

and who allowed Flynn, Hicks, Caputo etc to go bankrupt?

• ForGodandCountry says:

No one “allowed” it.

Casualties happen in war.

• FGC,
            “Casualties happen in war.”
            Not denying that part. but generally the team suffering the most casualties lose the war.

I read your defense about AG wanting to follow the law. I commend him for that, but then when you see that his deputies are flagrantly defying law by not recusing themselves for things that he (AG) has recused himself – what do you think people with common sense will conclude?

How many times have we seen MSMs trying to entrap the likes of Wilbur Ross with “you have conflict of interest” and how skillfully each and every time that curve ball is hit out the park?

Having said that, let me repeat though – it is highly unlikely that President Trump and AG were unaware of this scenario (recusal) unfolding. Just a quick recap – relocation from Trump Tower to NJ after Mike Rogers meeting. I am 100% sure that this was discussed by Jeff Sessions and President-Elect Trump. We do not know what Mike Rogers told President-Elect but knowing citizen Trump, he fully expected that he was under surveillance and considering Jeff Sessions being a brilliant law guy, he would have anticipated that he will be asked to recuse. Also remember that President Trump is no chicken little when it comes to firing people. Quick recap for that – Rex Tillerson. If President Trump thinks that AG Session is no longer useful in MAGA agenda then he will be long gone.

I will trust President Trump’s track record of making lemonade out of lemons thrown at him – every single time. Give me one example in past three years when we have seen our lion backed into a corner with deer-caught-in-headlights-look and I will be willing to lose my sleep over this Mule-err witch hunt.

In the end I sleep with my trust in God and his massive hands on the worthy shoulders of President Trump – otherwise who would have thunk that despite the illegal voting, entire media / Hollywood / punditry / pollster industry declaring Hillary is the winner before even a single vote is cast, entire Uniparty not letting go of single opportunity to dump on candidate Trump, media not declaring PA in candidate Trump’s favor although a blind-rat could have declared it hours ago, and so forth and yet, after 18 months we all are breathing with relief that we have President Donald J Trump as 45th President of this great nation.

• WSB says:

I know of no way those cases could have been interrupted until they are run through the court system, do you?

I am not aware that Hicks or Caputo were in bankruptcy. Caputo had a GoFundMe account, and Flyn did plead Guilty, however his sentancing keeps being delayed.

The only way these people would get ‘out’ of the system is by Presidential pardon or a Friend of the Court to request the charges be dropped. Who would do that at this point?

• Donzo says:

Yes, I do. Sessions fires Mueller as there was no valid lawful predicate for an SC to investigate Trump Russian collision w/o evidence of a crime. There is none even now after all this time. Moreover, there is ample evidence that Mueller has conducted his investigation contrary to departmental ethics standards just for starters. But a case can be made that time has passed and the time for such retroactive action has passed with it. Why shut Mueller down and give critics ammo when he’s about to go bust anyway?

• WSB says:

Again, that is now in the hands of Horowitz and Huber to bring the evidence forward to the AG. I am not aware this has been done yet.

• ForGodandCountry says:

Exactly!

The James Wolfe sting was a total Session’s op.

I wonder if they even know what you’re talking about, WSB.

• Arthur says:

That’s small potatoes. Nobody cares.

Clinton, Lynch, Comey, Podesta, the FBI/CIA leakers, the illegal unmasking, all the deep state, they are all laughing and thank their lucky stars that Sessions the rat is AG.

• Michelle says:

I don’t think they have dirt on Sessions, but I think they have threatened his family’s life if he doesn’t do what they want.

• Greg C says:

To all commenters up above. In the words of our great Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo, “Fear not, fear not, fear not”!
        Our VSG has this!

2. Peoria Jones says:

It’s no secret how I feel about FoxNews, and Sundance has made note of Bret Baeir, in particular, a number of times. This should be a wake-up call to all of you that Faux is not our friend.

There may remain a few personalities with genuine MAGA intentions, but the vast majority are Conservative pretenders, never-Trumpers, or shallow TV hoors willing to say/do/wear whatever for a buck. It’s East Coast Hollywood meets the swamp.

Is it better than CNN? Sometimes I wonder. It may be more dangerous due to the fact that FauxNews is far more influential for right-leaning Americans.

What a disgusting state of affairs our mass enemedia culture is. Below are links to both the on-air statement and tweet, so you may see them for yourselves.

3. Ivehadit says:

Hmmm…
    Why Rosenstein is Being Charged with High Crimes and Misdemeanors

4. He’s becoming more nondescript every day. I almost feel sorry for him whereas I have blind rage for Rosenstein.

5. sorry for Sessions – oops!

6. For Eyes says:

This is NOT Watergate.

Uncovering more facts will not lead to some universal conclusion that forces a surrender and resignation.

We are being sucked into Watergating this thing. We are being played.

Its a pretty big WE. All of the White Hats in Congress, the conservative press, we on this board.

We were sucked into playing this like the last big war. Because that’s what we knew to do.

7. Ivehadit says:

Roseanne on Hannity: “There’s only one party in D.C. They all golf together. It’s all about the money. But it’s the people’s money!’

For those not watching Hannity, this interview has gotten much better!
    GO ROSEANNE!

• MAGADJT says:

I think she has made some excellent points. I like her personality and sincerity; I always have.

• Kaco says:

I feel bad for Roseanne but this interview made this worse in my eyes. Hannity was pathetic, asking Roseanne to grovel and apologize over and over, as if it were the worst thing anyone can do. No wonder conservatives have no spine. And no one can say anything about anyone’s looks. Most thought, including myself, that Jarrett was Iranian, it should have been left with that. I had thought initially she meant the dystopian world of Planet of the Apes, and not the looks, apparently that’s not what was meant, but Jarrett did look similar to one of the characters. I’m not apologizing for saying that. However, Jarrett is not an ugly woman either.

Also, in bringing up any of her mental issues., now we’re blaming the tweet on her drinking, Ambien, multiples personalities, her family’s a mess, etc.? I don’t think it was a good time for that, plus, I think she knew what she was saying in the tweet, just didn’t think twice about the “ape” part.

I’m very tired of any conservative, Republican, or Trump supporter, who commits nothing more than a faux pas, being raked over the coals. Actually, I’ve seen it on the Left, too, it’s ridiculous. I can’t believe a whole hour was devoted to Roseanne’s contrition. I really hope she didn’t give up her rights to any of her shows over this to penalize herself.

• Hannity’s interview with Roseanne was painful to watch. Roseanne rambled and Hannity was patronizing. How many times can a person apologize? Roseanne actually made good points at times, particularly about the Iran deal, but Hannity just doesn’t seem to get it; he is becoming insufferable. Why bring out every dark force in Roseanne’s life? And a personal apology to V. Jarrett? The woman is a traitor. Nauseating.

• Kaco says:

I agree with all you say. Maybe Hannity wanted to prove something about himself, and he was using Roseanne to do it. None of it was reasonable.

I hope Roseanne tries to follow up on the point that was missed in that tweet, and that she tried to make tonight.

• Donzo says:

Roseanne did not take the bait. She steadfastly held to her story that she was not intending to make a racist statement against blacks. I believed her because I, too, had no idea she was black.Very eccentric person, Roseanne, but I liked her even though I never thought she was funny or that hit show.

8. rumpole2 says:

In deference to the “Patience Grasshopper” crowd…
    I agree…. in so far as it is a waste of time to expect ANYTHING to happen to the crooks in DoJ/FBI until after Sessions is GONE and CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS start (followed by indictments)
    So… stay patient.. dont get sucked in to the next promised “Big Ugly”… unless it is heralded by a vid clip of Sessions being man-handled out the door. 🙂

9. Howie says:

The critters in the Swamp are getting restless. Season of the Loot is approaching fast and Trump is still president.

10. MAGADJT says:

It just makes me sick that the non-stop media hysteria has been able to effect Trump’s approval ratings. If it weren’t for the 24/7 attacks, I bet Trump would be at 70% approval. Everything in his platform polls at 60-70% as individual issues. I can’t believe the media still has this much power to shape public opinion in today’s day and age.

11. Dora says:

Oh no! What’s he saying now?

They are determined to remove our president and they won’t stop until that happens!

• lastinillinois says:

So what?

Is it illegal to know about a meeting?

The libs/progs/dems keep ignoring legalities/illegalities – just as they do with illegal aliens.

• covfefe999 says:

But if they put something banal with a screaming BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!! headline and foreboding music, it probably will convince some lo-fo libs that this is a big deal. 🙂 And once again, like so many prior times, they’re going to be sooooo disappointed.

• patrickhenrycensored says:

“To be clear, these sources said Cohen does not have evidence, such as audio recordings, to corroborate his claim, but he is willing to attest to his account.
      Cohen privately testified last year to two Congressional committees investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election. A source familiar with Cohen’s House testimony said he did not testify that Trump had advance knowledge. Cohen’s claims weren’t mentioned in separate reports issued by Republicans and Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee.”
      excerpt from cnn

• And Mikey says: “I’m really smart!” and “People should respect me!”

• benifranlkin says:

And?

• He’s a real despicable person. Who is paying him off..Hillary and he DNC?

• Molly Pitcher says:

On what planet does anyone believe that someone’s sworn word means anything in 2018?
      For years people raise their hand and swear that their testimony is truth but what is the incentive to tell the truth? They lie at will and NO action is taken. None of them need to fear repercussions so here’s another person telling the “truth”. Whatever.

• covfefe999 says:

CNN would try to make snot in someone’s nose “breaking news”. Pathetic!

• thedoc00 says:

So, CNN is hanging their hat again on another “insider”, like Clapper and Brennan, who’s “gospel truth” contradicts their sworn testimony before congress.

It would be nice if somebody of prominence pointed out the contradictions of all this new CNN new found truth vs the actual sworn, recorded and publicly released testimony when it counted.

• Molly Pitcher says:

We’ve got no one except PDJT who will tweet. Dedicated patriots take upon themselves to dive into articles and transcribed testimony to prove things and not one MSM robot would dare talk about. Their masters forbid it .

• JG 3 says:

One of two things:

1. CNN ratings must be really tanking .

Or

2. GDP #s must be really good.

• Troublemaker10 says:

The fact that Mueller let him go tells you there was nothing he had to offer in any aspect of Mueller’s witch Hunt.

Sounds like Cohen is “composing” now.

• Howie says:

Removing Trump would only seal theor fate sooner. We would have to root them out of ther bunkers.nIt is the worst thing they could do and survive.

• Michelle says:

How the hell would Cohen even know one way or the other? He wasn’t part of the campaign.

• wheatietoo says:

Eh…I think he was for a while, then he got kicked out.

During the first half of 2016, Cohen was frequently on tv as a “Trump Spokesman” for the campaign.

Sometimes he would say things that sounded a little…off.
        Like he wasn’t keeping up with what was going on, or like he wasn’t privy to everything that the campaign was doing.

• Kaco says:

I can’t believe what’s happened to Cohen, I thought he was a loyal supporter. But he sees what’s happened to Manafort rotting in jail, Flynn, bankrupt, others, and figures, he’s isn’t going to be a “punching bag” for Mueller over POTUS. However, what low life tapes his client like this secretly?

What the heck is up with Omarosa? She also ;portrayed herself as a loyal supporter and believer in MAGA. WTF?

And now pathetic Muller wants to “get Trump” by his tweets? And these porn star payments for their extortion? And now so what if POTUS knew about the meeting? As far as I”m concerned, they were set up and baited by the DNC or FBI with this stupid meeting to begin with. I really think that is what happened, hope they can find the smoking gun ob that one, too.

Did POTUS ever say in an interview he did NOT know about the meeting? Nothing is criminal, just they’ll say that he lied to the public, not unlike Clinton lying on TV about “sexual relations with that woman”.

It’s all come down to that we’re paying for a non-criminal case being tried in the court of public opinion.

• Amy2 says:

One of Trump’s former campaign people (name escapes me, heavy set guy who was on around the same time as Caputo and had been contacted by who they thought was the Trump spy) said, (I paraphrase.) “We didn’t need to get dirt on Hillary. There was already plenty out there to choose from.”

12. Howie says:

Folks. This high level CIA stuff is way above yer paygrade, Do ya notice CIA haz ‘poofed’ now down to DOJ an FBI? Soon they will…Poof….BET THE RANCH.

• Howie says:

They may be busy upon other matters than Hillary lost? Think about it.

• andrew1979 says:

are you saying their infililtration continues to more levels of government, including state and local until we cannot discern anymore what is and isn’t in our own daily lives culminating in the full control of the populace?

maybe a small piece we hear about and get enraged for a day and then let it get memory holed? like the (alleged) 40-60 ex-agency employees who have been suddenly motivated to run for public office this year?

or am i way off what you are getting at?

• FofBW says:

Poof as in disappear or transform or both.

• Howie says:

I got my eye on this. CIA is out of the pic. K? TAMPING down is occuring. Marines are antsy. Shiffty is heading for the hills. Ahhhh dunno. Something iz up.

13. budmc says:

14. pyromancer76 says:

There appears to be a lot of pity party in the comments above. I wish I could bring something from the glass half-full department. Unfortunately, I offer only a sobering reminder of all the dirt our marxist President over the course of 8 years. Try this Twitter thread: https://twitter.com/Debradelai/status/928883445618696192

Here is one among many good reminders. Also see the maps.

Saul Montes-Bradley‏ @Debradelai · 9 Nov 2017

(26) You think that’s it?

Obama allowed Russia, a chickenshit country with a GDP smaller than Brazil’s to take over 1/3 of the territory of Georgia, annex the Crimea, wage a genocidal war in the Ukraine and set up or enlarge naval and air bases in Syria…

• FofBW says:

New sheriff in town!

• andrew1979 says:

as much as i totally understand where everyone is coming from – it is nice to be at a place where you just be still and relax and smile and appreciate something big.

the thing to appreciate is this – we are now in the timeline of what may be one of the greatest happenings in recorded history. now i can’t say something didn’t happen that was awesome in unrecorded or redacted for our protection history…but it is certain this will go down in legend no matter how the battle ends.

right now it is like being on the absolute wildest thrill ride that you can imagine. it is one like those coasters that you litterally are put into a harness on with your body mostly free. except there is no harness, no cage, no strap or belt. you are just sitting on a thin rail hanging on to the side handle, and holding on for dear life.

the ride is not going to stop until the end. no matter how loud you scream, or how much the person next to you cries, and even if you think someone might have falled off their seat bar – too late the ride goes on.

but if you relax and breathe and learn how to lean in and out and back and forth to match the twists and turns along the way it actually starts to be fun and excitng and you can’t wait until you get to the loop that does two 360’s into a hard right turn 🙂

i cannot believe i am seeing what i am seeing right now. and i am fully aware that this is definitely a “happening” as some might term it. again – i say whichever way it turns out because i have no illusions of invincibility AND the most important part is that the opponent is abolutely a supernatural powerhouse who can never be let out of your site for a moment.

i do obviously have a side i am pulling for and if even half of the things you can put together (to use a cliche seriously picture 64 dimensional chess in your mind) are part of the plan we are in for a heck of an adventure!

• Kaco says:

Not really arguing how Obama allowed Russia to get away with stuff, but Russia has the second largest military and the largest amount of nukes in the world. This is why we should try to be on decent terms with them.

15. Howie says:

Folks…..they are trying the ‘legalebeagle’ goofy scheme. Crooked lawyers an judges, And so forth,
    Holy Makerel!

Yes folks, it is this bad.

16. Bendix says:

Yesterday someone said that Rush Limbaugh was making digs at President Trump.
    Today I happened to read the transcript that must have been the remarks in question, and I thought it was a a rather interesting analysis of Trump the man.
    I don’t think Rush meant any of it in a snide fashion.
    One thing about Rush, he has his flaws, but where he shines over other so-called conservatives, IMO, is that he isn’t a big fat snob like too many of them are.
    That’s what gives him the broad reach he has, because he appeals to people who get looked down on by the NeverTrump types.

• Kaco says:

Rush seems to be a believer in POTUS’ MAGA policies and communicates to his audience what is going on with the DOJ and FBI. Rush didn’t fall for the Russia hysteria over the meeting with Putin either and the comments POTUS made, when other people did.

17. blind no longer says:

Okay the Cohen crap is really starting to piss me off. Every damn time we have BIG wins, the Deep State/intelligence Community counters with some bullsh!t to bring back Russia, Russia, Russia! Cohen is compromised and working with Mueller/Clintons to continue the with hunt!!!
    Add the Yoder move about immigration today, and you got the unipart/Deep State striking from all sides. President Trump this would be a good time to knock them all out with some type of fatal political blow!!!!

• Molly Pitcher says:

* Like* and feel the same.
      Beginning to know exactly how the Colonists must’ve felt. Where’s our representation?

• andrew1979 says:

we are in the middle of something we are not in control of and it is frustrating. but this is huge – bigger than a majority of congress, bigger than a scotus appointment, bigger than a wall or an arrest or indictment.

just let the chips fall where they may and observe. one thing i have come to believe after all this time is that 1) we are all being trolled by both sides here and everyone is laughing at all of us. Or 2) the president has an absolute solid plan going on, rivaling the strength of the opposition which is legion and a worldwide organism.

keep the faith and be vigilant.

18. patrickhenrycensored says:

• wheatietoo says:

I love these little videos that he posts with his tweets.

Our President has got some very good videographers, doesn’t he.
      It’s a great way to get the Truth out!
      And a way to get past the Enemedia’s lies.

• AZ18 says:

Think this is the first time The Beast has been dusty. Makes me smile and love our President even more

19. Tonawanda says:

I expect we will be discussing the fascinating Roseanne interview. There is a lot to discuss.

I want to throw this out there as a consideration.

Bush the Younger was ridiculed by the left every day by comparing his looks to a monkey. Right, wrong, good, bad, funny or not funny, Bush could plausibly be said to look like a monkey.

Valerie Jarrett also looks like a monkey. That is just an objective fact.

Some human beings look like monkeys, a circumstance which absurdly leads many people to believe in the religious faith of Darwinism. Other people look like other animals, like their pet dogs.

Alcohol and drugs are the sorts of things which encourage people to make jokes which are weak jokes, and which in retrospect should not have been made because of their stupidity and hurtfulness, as well as a poor reflection on character.

Whether Jarrett is “African-American” or not is irrelevant to the “fact” that she is “African-American.”

Roseanne does not have a person who has advised her with good judgement.

Sketchy parts of her interview followed directly from her denial of the undeniable, that her “joke” was a substance induced telling of a fact.

20. Troublemaker10 says:

21. ALEX says:

This is funny and telling. Lanny Davis says he nor Cohen leaked the story about Trump being informed of Russia meeting beforehand. This is classic Trump and Rudy. Completely discrediting the potential witness/Cohen. The original story even says Cohen has no proof etc, but Cohen would like to reach out to Mueller…John Barron strikes again…

• patrickhenrycensored says:

Or lanny is lying through his teeth and blaming Trump.

• Niagara Frontier says:

I heard it floated also tonight that the leak may have come from the President’s side. Regardless, the way the snakes jumped on this story is an indication that the President would be ill-advised to sit down for an interview with Mueller in this environment.

• Troublemaker10 says:

If Trump’s people put it out there it could be more canary traps to catch leakers.

• Michelle says:

Hahaha the libs couldn’t even enjoy themselves for more than a few hours. This presidency gets better and better every day. Actually, it could be a friend of Cohen or some other equally clueless person yapping to the msm, and the msm is dumb enough to go with it.

• Arthur says:

It would’ve been extraordinarily dumb for Cohen to leak it.
      The “Did you know about the Trump Tower meeting ? ” question would’ve been a perfect perjury trap in any Trump/Mueller interview.

Poof, the trap is gone.

• kayray444 says:

Wait……I must be way behind…..Clinton’s Lanny Davis is Cohens lawyer?????
      Seriously, you couldn’t make this up. It’s like a Three Stooges movie. Good stinkin’ grief.

22. Troublemaker10 says:

23. Bull Durham says:

North Korea delivers on a promise. The remains of 50 Americans lost in the Korean War have been turned over to US military.

Incremental confidence building. A US AF plane landed in the North at Wonsan, and took possession of the remains.

24. Bull Durham says:

Trump in total control of messaging, pulling the MSM’s lanyard with this one.

25. patrickhenrycensored says:

26. JG 3 says:

Does anyone know if the reasons Atlantic Fed is giving for dropping their GDP prediction are the same as the ones they’ll use for tomorrow’s GDP?