June 25th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #522

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,535 Responses to June 25th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #522

1. phoenixRising says:

Found this in transcript of discussion between AIM and Solari Report…
    Gives me some understanding of how some of the whackos following the progressives agenda think…

“…Trump came along, and he honked a horn, and everybody woke up. Now they are really upset because their world was turned upside down. They were all about to get – whether from Bernie or from Hillary – free education, all of their college debt wiped out, a universal allotment so that they don’t have to go to work, the billionaires were all going to be stripped and put into FEMA camps, and their money would be redistributed, and all of the other nonsense of social Marxism or totalitarian communism, which was promised by the Democratic Party this election. Why wouldn’t it be assumed to be 12.5 million undocumented illegal aliens who vote for the Democratic Party when they knew that they were going to give them everything, drop the borders, give them an entitlement program, pay refugees more than we pay our own military – whether they are disabled or active – and on and on.”

If you were looking for the gov’t to take care of you the same as your parents did (and may still do), and along came this Trump whom you were told is immoral, racist (fill in the blank)… supported by people like Stormfront and other white power groups and someone who is gonna put a stop to your good life… well now, you can’t let that happen, can you (not excusing, just trying to wrap my mind around how anyone could NOT LOVE Trump…. it’s a stretch, I know)

Maxine Waters calls him a racist, right-winger, and his supporters white power degenerates… she is lying of course, but she is also reading off a script… a script that slimeMSM actually follows.

We are the ones who have to shut-down the MSM… cut that cable.

• peace says:

Yes, I agree and I do understand how perhaps some of the younger ones might find this whole Bernie Socialist idea inviting. What I still can’t wrap my brain around is how folks like Sarah Sanders in-laws, and several of my academically intelligent relatives, and others like them would even consider voting for a democrat because they’re old enough to know better.

2. TeaForAll says:

Hillary gave a speech at Oxford
    Her L otter eye and cheek look swollen from a injury? Did she fall again????????

• dutzie60 says:

Well, it looks like she broke her wrist so maybe she did take another spill.

• Bendix says:

She never complained about the electoral college in the eight years her husband was president, nor did she when she was seeking to run in 2008.
      In fact, it was not until she lost to Donald Trump, that she suddenly decided it had to go.
      30 years in public life. Not one peep before.
      She does look banged up again.

• Sparky5253 says:

And she has greasy unkempt hair. I don’t see the back brace in this clip. She’s such a train wreck.

• covfefe_USA says:

Guess she didn’t have access to a hair dresser either. Nasty, unsightly, stringy.

3. patrickhenrycensored says:

4. sunnydaze says:

LA Cop Walks Away from the Dem Party:

• sunnydaze says:

Here’s the vid. that LAPD made about him just a month or so ago:

• Gil says:

Its astounding that any true rank n file leo can be a dem. Willfully blind. Glad he made the choice now.

• sunnydaze says:

Force of habit and a busy life can be a shield from reality.

That’s why the Dems going so Over-the-Top Insane has been a GOOD thing for us.

They were so dang LOUD about their Insanity that it broke thru the usual “protective shield”.

Thankyou, Democrats!!!! And CNN, too!! And ditto for MSNBC and all the other hack Propaganda news sites. And the Never-Trumpers!!!!

• Troublemaker10 says:

There’s more…

• Troublemaker10 says:

And more…

• sunnydaze says:

A LOT of people are reacting to Maxine’s disgusting tantrum by Walking Away.

Another one that I thought was fun was Rachel Maddow’s Fake Tears over the kids supposedly separated at the border.

#DoNotInterruptYourEnemyWhenTheyAreDestroyingThemself.

• cjzak says:

I so wish when people talk about the leftist party they use the term ‘Democrat’ Party. They are not ‘democratic’ in the least little way.

• dallasdan says:

God bless him. I admire him for speaking his mind. Unfortunately, he will very likely pay a price for doing so.

5. jeans2nd says:

• jeans2nd says:

Figured it out yet?
      Hashtag Walkaway really is a thing.
      Time for some fun, Incorrigible Deplorables.

• sunnydaze says:

Yes. It’s so fun ( and interesting as heck) to read the ex-Dem posts on #WalkAway.

I know the man who started it welcomed R voters to post there, but I kinda wish they’d quit doing it, unless it’s just to say “Welcome Aboard”.

Just IMO.

• Bendix says:

R voters have the Bush Dynasty to answer for, and Paul Ryan, and McCain, Romney…
          We did our own version of walking away.

• Deb says:

We took over the party from within, we didn’t have to walk away. The RNC tried to disenfranchise us and install Jeb, but thanks to Sundance and other patriots we saw through the ruse and rebelled. PDJT was a hostile takeover, a voter revolt.

The sensible Dems need to do the same. America is better off with two sane political parties. My mother is a more common sense and sane “liberal” whose been too busy the last 20 years to see how far left the party has gone. She listens to NPR and assumes she’s well informed. I’ve been trying to red pill her with little effect. But the latest Dem antics have done more to open her eyes than anything I could say. She has two daughters who are Trump supporters, and she doesn’t want to see us mistreated.

• Where is my bumper sticker!

6. phoenixRising says:

THREAD – I promise I did not go to West Columbia for the rally… my health is not good enough. But I did pray for someone to try to teach jimmie boy the error of his way… You have to watch out for little old ladies in tennis shoes … many a one has changed the course of history in South Carolina. Ask why there are no high rise buildings on Isle of Palms, South Carolina… or … well, you get my drift.

7. patrickhenrycensored says:

8. Midnight Rambler says:

Dang! Prez is on fire!

9. patrickhenrycensored says:

10. jeans2nd says:

11. Li'l D in the Big D says:

Funny: Leftist BBC Mocks ‘Woke’ Snowflakes…

Just over 2 minutes.

12. Re: children at the border – this was posted on FB – long but high education value on the condition of many of these children – so terribly sad…..

Friday, June 22, 2018 issue VI
    THIS IS HOW IT “REALLY” IS WITH ILLEGAL CHILDREN.
    Thank you Lee Whitt.
    LOOK AT THIS.

“So I am going to break a self rule about not posting in regards to work and politics. Well, I am actually going to stand by my rule because what I am really doing is coming to the defense of the US Border Patrol and Customs, Texas DPS, and MYSELF since we were all part of the separation of children from their parents on the border.

Yes. You read that correctly. I was a part of the “human rights violations” taking place on the border. Through the course of my career I have spent, off and on, 15 years working as a medic on the border. I’ve worked everywhere in Texas from Brewster and Presidio Counties, Eagle Pass, Del Rio, and Laredo. I know several Texas EMS paramedics that are deployed by the state and federal government to these “camps” running from El Paso to Houston currently.

Rarely do I ever speak or write about what I see as a paramedic. Most of the time I never say anything to my wife Natalee or my family and I never comment, post, or talk about the graphic stuff I have seen in my career to people other than my colleagues. That is going to change with this post so if you think you might have a problem with graphic details please stop reading.

I flew for Air Evac which has more border bases than any other air medical services in Texas. I was based out of South Texas and often covered shifts that were within viewing distance of the Mexican border. I love the Mexican people, their culture, and their customs. I married a woman from San Antonio who is of Mexican decent. My sons are half Hispanic. My heart is often broken seeing their plight as they take the ardent journey north for a better life. But………

There is another side to some of the immigrants that most people don’t witness. Most of the children that started coming across the border 3 or 4 years ago were alone or with smugglers that worked double duty with the cartels. The adults that were with them often lied and said they were the parents which was not true. Even the children that were with their parents or parent were often times in dangerous situations. These children were separated back then and are still separated to this day. It is heartbreaking to see such events unfold and nobody, from the Border Patrol, Texas Law Enforcement or Texas EMS professionals were happy to be tasked with such work. We did not abuse any children. Instead, we cared for them. We fed them and gave them water, clothes, medical care and comfort.

All of these kids were sick or ill. It might be something as simple as dehydration but often times it was more than that. Much more……..

Such as the 10 year old girl that I flew who had been raped no less than 10 times on her journey. Her private parts torn by the continued trauma inflicted each night of her stay in the dessert. Her screams and cries of mistrust still haunt me to this day when I think about it.

Then there was a little boy who was only 5 years old covered in scabies, flees, and abscesses with a broken jaw from being hit by a smuggler for crying.

There were many kids that were so malnourished and dehydrated that they could not hold any solid food down and were delirious from sun exposure. Most of these kids had never slept under a roof their entire lives. They certainly never slept in a bed as they often slept on the ground with animals in their home countries.

At the centers where these children were housed they cried aloud. Why wouldn’t they? Most had been on a journey that no human should ever go through. Most have never been able to trust a single soul their entire lives, even their parents. They were afraid of the future.

But what these professionals did at the centers was phenomenal work. They fed these kids. They immunized these kids. They LOVE these kids. They have counselors on hand to help with these children. Some of these kids are put into the foster care system which, while not the greatest it could be, is almost certainly better than where they came from and the abuse they have suffered at the hand of cutthroats and drug cartels.

The people that are actually working this crisis are good people. In fact, they are better than most people. They put their lives on hold to help children that they don’t even know while spending months at a time without seeing their own families. These people probably save more lives than anyone else in the US right now.

So I encourage you all to look at all sides of this situation. There are no winners but please don’t take up an opinion that comes from a media source that only has one agenda in mind: to discredit the current president.

Personally I could care less what you think of President Trump but where I draw the line is when we start taking down innocent people and painting them as villains in an effort to destroy someone else. These GOOD PEOPLE working on this crisis have done so for the past 15 years without one word from anyone else until just recently.

Ask yourself why?” Lee Whitt

• FofBW says:

Thank God for people like these. They have earned their Angle wings.

• rashomon says:

Sorry to be so late in responding to your post. Mr. Whitt doesn’t begin to describe the horrors these children face. Our family took in emergencies for the Dept of Children and Family Services as we were blocks from both the central police station and an orphanage, which had typically been the location where such children were placed, but they were trying to close as part of the policy to place displaced children in foster homes.

These are the kids (we asked to be limited to those under two years old, and we were never without a child) that arrive after midnight in the arms of a police officer, usually wrapped in a police blanket and nothing else. Most were from the immigrant community. Of course, they were traumatized. In our case, they didn’t have the language to express what they’d been through.

I can’t imagine what those LEOs on the border must see. We have to stop the fairy tales told by the progressives who are trying to break our nation by overwhelming the system (Cloward-Piven) to effect their totalitarian slave regime. That’s it; that’s all.

Donald Trump is the ONLY president to see through the hypocrisy of the politics since whenever. He needs us to stick to him like glue as he chips away the ruse.

13. Holy crap! A GoFundMe page has been set up for the millionairess who owns the Red Hen!!!! SMH – over $1400 already raised!!!

14. A2 says:

On 25 June 1950, the Korean war started. Today, the fallen were honored.

Surprisingly, the DPRK mouthpiece, Rodong Sinmun had no mention of US ‘imperialists’ and their ‘war of agression’ as per their usual custom. Only mentioned the war and the fallen.

It is like a spigot of hatred over the past 67 years was turned off.

• jrapdx says:

And that is truly an incredible development. It’s like the world has turned on its head, or rather, turned upright after 67 years of inversion. We are living in interesting times, I don’t feel cursed because of it, except for the leftists trying hard to make our country a living hell and so very grateful they are not succeeding.

15. “This should be a no-brainer, but government watchdog Judicial Watch sent a letter to Congress calling on Representative Maxine Waters to be investigated for violating House ethics rules by inciting a public harassment campaign against cabinet members.”

16. THIS is why I say no way to a “pathway to citizenship” for DACA – absolutely NO vetting was done!!!!

“A 15-year-old Bronx teenager was murdered by members of a Dominican gang with Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) ties last Wednesday. Five suspects are now in custody.

Lesandro Guzman-Feliz, 15, was violently attacked with a knife and stabbed to death after an apparent case of mistaken identity.

The New York Post posted a graphic video from a surveillance camera that captured the moment that Feliz was grabbed and pulled out onto the street where he was fatally stabbed.”

17. Pam says:

18. Let us all thank the good Lord above once again that VSGPDJT is in charge!!!!

19. Pam says:

20. Pam says:

21. Pam says:

22. yucki says:

Macron has his Clinton moment, calls non-communists, “lepers”

23. sunnydaze says:

haha. We all owe a debt of gratitude to Terrence for all the fun he added to the Primary/Election season:

24. zephyrbreeze says:

Correction: All those paragraphs require quotation marks. My bad.

25. kea says:

I approve!!! Director David Lynch: Trump ‘Could Go Down as One of the Greatest Presidents in History’ http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/06/24/david-lynch-trump-could-go-down-as-one-of-the-greatest-presidents-in-history/

Take that hollywood. Oh wait they are on a 24 hour hunger strike…

Also what’s with all this ‘Nazi Germany’ BS? I mean really? I have family that lived there during Nazi Germany, these idiot actors have NO idea what they are talking about. At all.

26. patrickhenrycensored says:

27. ecmarsh says:

Who the heck is running this company?

They Might of messed up real bad.

• WSB says:

Something is really odd. I have not been able to find a link to their international sales, and have no idea, for example if they sell to India, Taiwan, etc.

Harley…get tour game on! Be a MAN!!!!!!!

• Deb says:

Their domestic sales have been dropping for years. Younger people simply aren’t buying goods like this at rates they used to. In recent years they’ve been popular as a “luxury good” in places like the ME and Europe.

• Troublemaker10 says:

Someone posted an article yesterday about Harley moving manufacturing to India in order to reach the Asian market. India was charging a 60% tariff on the popular motorcycle. They had to move manufacturing there because they couldn’t afford the tariff and sell there.

Trump may be right though. Be patient. By the time these trade negotiations play out….it may be best to stay in the U.S.

28. Sandra-VA says:

Wow! John Solomon on Hannity right now…. Comey & Warner KILLED an immunity deal with Assange!!!! He could have ended the “muh Russia” garbage and the highly sensitive CIA stuff would never have been leaked.

Comey and Warner have a LOT TO ANSWER FOR! And I am so damned angry about this.

29. Blue Moon says:

Go Rand Paul, Go.

Sen. Paul files civil suit against Boucher
    JUSTIN STORY jstory@bgdailynews.com Jun 25, 2018 Updated 4 hrs ago 0

30. Blue Moon says:

This may be why Rand is going after Boucher in a civil suit:

Defense attorney in Paul tackling case makes pitch for probation
    By JUSTIN STORY jstory@bgdailynews.com Jun 8, 2018

Dr. Rene Boucher, who admitted guilt to a federal crime in a case involving the tackling of U.S. Sen. Rand Paul outside the lawmaker’s home, has formally requested to be placed on probation.
    Attorney Matt Baker, representing Boucher, filed a 10-page memorandum Friday in U.S. District Court arguing that incarceration for the retired physician would serve no useful purpose……………

31. covfefe999 says:

I’m sorry if someone posted this on a prior day. Daily Mail got pictures of Sally Moyer and she’s pretty much exactly how you imagined her: NASTY. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5875505/FBI-agent-Sally-Moyer-seen-time-identity-revealed.html There are several pictures in the article. Don’t any of these FBI women own hair dryers? Both she and rat face Lisa Page walk around with wet hair, like they’re too lazy to dry it before leaving the house.

• covfefe999 says:

And here’s “marathon runner” (how he was described in at least one article) Kevin Clinesmith. I’d say Clinesmith has been chowing down on a bit too much soy. I laughed when I saw the Lite beer.

• covfefe999 says:

Kevin had a hot chick wife but apparently now they are divorced. She probably only wanted him because she thought as an attorney he’d make a lot of money. Later he moved into one of the gayest neightborhoods in DC.

32. WSB says:

On Ingraham’s show just now, Erik Prince’s servers have been seized by Mueller?

33. Perot Conservative says:

A January article from the Palmer Report guesses that legal counsel McGahn has flipped on Trump, along with Priebus. Priebus and McGahn are represented by the same lawyer.

From Wiki: “McGahn was unaware that Sessions had already consulted with career attorneys at the Department of Justice. When Sessions informed him he had already decided to recuse himself, McGahn ceased further discussion of the topic. [21] In response to this, Walter Shaub, former director of the United States Office of Government Ethics, said McGahn had “done much to undermine anticorruption mechanisms in this country.” Shaub said, “It is a crime for a federal employee to participate in a particular matter in which he has a financial interest.”[22]

“In January 2018 The New York Times reported that in June, 2017, the president asked McGahn to instruct top Justice Department officials to dismiss special counsel Robert Mueller, and that McGahn refused, instead threatening to resign.[23][24]”

34. phoenixRising says:

How Hillary Crashes Cars and Planes

35. jeans2nd says:

Sundance just retweeted this thread on the Julian Assange deal that Comey and Mark Warner stopped.
    There is much much more to this story, detailed yesterday by John Helmer at Dances With Bears –
    “HOW MANY TURNCOATS MAKE A COVER-UP – ADAM WALDMAN, JULIAN ASSANGE, OLEG DERIPASKA AND LUKE HARDING”

John Helmer’s post is long and very detailed; still working my way through it.
    The long and short of it is, yes, the article by John Solomon in The Hill is true, and is worse than we dreamed possible –
    “How Comey intervened to kill WikiLeaks’ immunity deal”

• cozette says:

These revelations help make sense of the odd behavior of “Wikileaks” lately, an organization associated with Assange up until a few months ago when he was cut off from all forms of communication including with Wikileaks. The organization has recently done a 180 from its past behavior and seems hell bent on destroying it’s reputation. Additionally, the sudden smears of Assange make sense too. The Swamp seems terrified. Their response to terror is pathetically predictable by now.

36. phoenixRising says:

37. phoenixRising says:

38. phoenixRising says:

39. phoenixRising says:

40. A2 says:

Some tweets from Iran re protests:

“Beyond Tehran, the protests are spreading to Qom, Mashhad, Shiraz, Kermanshah, Urmia, Hormozgan and many other cities.

Shops in Grand Bazaar of Masshad (Iran’s 2nd largest city) are closed in solidarity with the protests in Tehran.

Truck drivers in Tehran are bringing stones and bricks for the protesters to use for self defense against security forces. (the truck drivers went on strike weeks ago)

Violence in 2nd day of demonstrations, Police use tear gas as protesters encircling #Iranian Parliament… Protests are attacking Police vehicles.
    Reports of shooting near Iranian parliament. Probably security forces firing at the protesters.

Protesters set fire to a police station in Baharestan square, in the center of Tehran, near the building of parliament, minutes ago.
    Reports that the shopkeepers in Tabriz, North Iran, are closing their shops in solidarity with the protests in Tehran.
    Balouchi university students on strike, South Iran.”

And there is more.

Even the middle class has joined the protests. The mullahs and the army, the Iranian Guard that is, will be defeated, even if they continue to turn on their own people with violence.

41. I can’t even believe i’m alive now to see this. We are in heady times. God bless and protect PDJT and his family and staff……