October 6th – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #260

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,012 Responses to October 6th – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #260

1. sunnydaze says:

Looks like the Libs are at it again. Kathy Griffin and BF moved into the home next door to KB Homes CEO. Immediately started harassing the CEO with “noise complaints” to local LEO. Threw a fit when his grandkids were over playing in the pool at 9 PM one nite. Called the cops again. CEO got pissed and called her a few “choice words”. Libs complained. Now KB Homes is censuring him.

I dunno, *maybe* this CEO’s a jerk, *maybe*, but my money’s on KG and her BF being the jerks here.

2. tazz2293 says:

I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; pledging my life, my fortune and my sacred honor so help me God.

3. Pam says:

4. Pam says:

5. Pam says:

6. Pam says:

7. Bull Durham says:

8. Pam says:

9. LW says:

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned yet, but Huckabee will be doing an interview with Trump tomorrow night on his new show. Unfortunately, Alabama football will be on at the same time. Hope the show repeats at another time.

10. Pam says:

11. Pam says:

12. Pam says:

13. Bull Durham says:

A fourth Green Beret has been killed in the ambush yesterday in Niger.

Very good article on the incident with names of the three first reported killed.

Tragic loss of good Americans pursuing AQ in Africa.

14. WhichWayWesternMan says:

Can someone tell me (or link me to) the prevailing theory around here on the ‘calm before the storm comments’?