President Trump MAGA Rally, Phoenix Arizona – 9:00pm EDT Livestream…

Tonight President Donald Trump will hold a MAGA rally at the Phoenix Convention Center in Phoenix, AZ.  The event is scheduled for 7:00pm Mountain Time/10:00pm Eastern.  Pre-rally speakers and events are anticipated to begin at approximately 9pm EDT.

ABSOLUTELY EPIC Rally !!

UPDATE: Video Added

RSBN Livestream LinkAlternate Livestream #1Fox10 Livestream #2

This entry was posted in Donald Trump. Bookmark the permalink.

1,238 Responses to President Trump MAGA Rally, Phoenix Arizona – 9:00pm EDT Livestream…

1. cheryl says:

Man, I am so proud of Trump. The rally was great and we really needed to hear from him. I wish he would do more rallies.

2. Bree says:

Loved it!!! One vote!!! Haha

• Bakokitty says:

Our new meme! I enjoyed his speech so much I watched again…really epic!
      President Trumpwas like the moon who blotted out the sun. He just “eclipsed the lying leftist media! Hahahaha so good 😂😂😂

3. Howie says:

The Trump Militia is waiting.

4. sunnydaze says:

Handshake (after arguing) between opposing sides noted on local news as a hopeful sign. I saw it, was nice.

Plus, I always assume that the chances of anyone ultimately switching sides in these cases will be the Dem coming to the Trump side. Pretty hard to imagine the opposite happening.

If this happens too often, the Dems/MSM may have to call these protests off.

5. Nigella says:

So Clapper was on CNN and said more or less that tonight’s rally proves trump is unfit for office…What rally was he watching?

6. Summer says:

John “One Vote” McCain. 👌🏻

7. Donna in Oregon says:

I record President Trump’s rallies so I can watch uninterrupted later. No one can ever be quiet when he’s speaking. Happens every time. The President is so exciting, eh?

8. AZ_Giggles says:

Here are my photos, I took a handful

First, panoramic

Just before entering. Dutiful police and bikers protecting rally-goers

Here’s my last-ditch effort to add a shout out to CTH (and no, I’m not a veteran, however, I work with many of them and have the utmost respect, I held this sign on their behalf)

Silly protestor covered the sign so that it said “more deportations” loved it!

After the rally

Difficult to see, but the protesters were still alive and well. Our exit got rerouted to avoid the worst of them.

And finally, the most civil group of cattle-driven people you’ll ever see, Trumpsters. (at least, I felt a little like a cow in that crowd, had so much fun laughing and rejoicing with fellow patriots)

Overall, a success! You could see our beloved President Trump gaining energy and life from the crowd. Tears of gratitude fell during the prayers and there was a sense of peace in that chaotic room. I feel so blessed to have been able to drive up and support the man, I believe, that God placed at the head of this country, to save this country. God Bless President Trump! And God Bless the USA!!!

• maiingankwe says:

AZ_Giggles,

Thank you so much for sharing your pictures and your experience at the rally. I am ever so envious, but happy and proud you were there representing all of us Treepers, especially with your awesome sign. I loved every word written on it.

Hope you’re able to get a goodnight sleep after all of that excitement. I know when I saw B.B. King and later the Blind Boys from Alabama, it literally felt like I was walking on air afterwards. It was such a unique and awesome feeling. I cannot imagine what it must have felt like for you afterwards. Simply fabulous I am sure. Hopefully, the ride home helped wind down, so you could sleep.

Again, thank you so much for sharing your evening with us. Feel free to write more if you like, I’m all ears! I’m sure we all are, especially all of us who have not been able to see him yet. Seeing it through the eyes of a Treeper is the best.

One day, when he comes to Alaska, my daughter and I will be there, I don’t care if I have to drive more than 400 miles to see him, I will. The only thing that would stop us would be a blizzard.
      But for now, I really do appreciate all of the pictures and stories shared by all of you Treepers. It really does make me happy and proud to have you all there.

Giggles, you did awesome! Guaranteed I can now go to sleep smiling with what you shared. Thank you. 😁

• deanfitz says:

So happy you were there

• joani23 says:

Amen to that! Thank you for all that… God Bless our President.

• AZ_Giggles says:

Last set of uploads:

Probably my favorite shirt, of the ones I saw being sold by street vendors (especially, because I REALLY don’t like Verizon)

On the way in, this was “broadcaster” lane, where all the news stations were focused, this is also where buzzfeed asked me some questions during a Facebook-live-streaming event. The few protesters that were in this area were civil and stayed on their half of the street, despite not having any physical barriers. Officers were plentiful (not in riot gear at this location) and water was being handed out.

Another shot of inside the event, these photos just don’t quite do the crowd justice. SD posted one of the best photos, taken from behind the President. So much overwhelming support present. The few protestors that made it inside the halls, didn’t last long, hahaha.

Finally, a picture of the wonderful police officers keeping the peace between protestors and the supporters. In the photo above (previous post) from the overpass-walkway, I tried taking a video of when I saw the protesters suddenly dispersing suddenly, we couldn’t figure out why. When we made it to this point (picture below) it seemed fairly tame. According to timestamps on my photos, the dispersion I saw in the walkway happened just seconds/minutes after the pepper-spray incidents that occurred. By the time we made it outside, it didn’t appear as though anything had really happened and as though the main set of protesters had calmed down. HOWEVER, we still had to walk a gauntlet, of sorts, past a bunch of protestors on our exit, while being heckled and shouted at (I took a poor video, I was focused on leaving, not so much on the protesters; I find it best to just get out quickly)

I almost wasn’t able to go to this rally and am so grateful that God allowed pieces to fall into place for me to have that experience. Thank you for all your support, I was definitely able to feel you all there in spirit. My favorite parts were probably when Dr. King had us sing the end of the hymn “How Great Thou Art” prior to her prayer (or was it at the end?) and when the crowd broke into song along with President Trump’s entrance music. I am so blessed to be an American. MAGA!!!

What a wonderful time to be alive, witnessing President Trump draining the swamp, and taking the smiling masks off so many snarling monsters. I will probably be sailing on the energy I gained from that rally, for weeks to come (hopefully, those italic symbols work, WordPress doesn’t always cooperate).

I repeat what I said last night: God Bless President Trump! God Bless America!
      And of course, God Bless Sundance and all those that work to make The Conservative Tree-House a refuge!!!

• blognificentbee says:

What great pictures!!! I love, love, love the on-the-ground reports from Treepers at a rally!!! So glad that you were kept safe. I am one day behind on CTH posts as we are on vacation – but I knew when it was time to watch the rally, this was the place to do so. Your pictures and report are the cherry on the sundae! Hearing the news report that POTUS went “off script” meant that it must have been a fabulous time…you must have enjoyed every word.

9. AZ_Giggles says:

My other comment is awaiting moderation. Probably because of all the photos I posted. Admins, if you could pull it out, that’d be great. Thanks!

10. Publius2016 says:

Tremendous campaign speech by our President! Set up the September America First agenda: new vote on Freedom Healthcare bill, debt/budget must include Wall funding, and Tax Reform is money in every taxpayers pocket. Extreme Media better stop with the agitation too! Never believe the hype, read the President’s words; fantastic!

11. ginaswo says:

I met the President. I repeat, I met the president.
    Is this real? Did this really happen?

Guys I met our awesome President🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

I volunteered at the rally. I was pulled to work the VIP line.
    I accompanied them to their photo opp. They stuck me in the line holding their purses.

Then I was in the line and was walking past Keith and shaking POTUS’ hand.

I introduced myself and said Queens, NY. I think he enjoyed that.
    They took a photo and will email it to me.

I met Stephen Miller😊 Saw The Beast.

Wow I love our reality.

THANK YOU GOD.
    sorry for shouting God but you know how excited I get.

12. “So the Democrats have no ideas, no policy, no vision for the country, other than total socialism, and maybe, frankly, a step beyond socialism from what I’m seeing.” – President Trump

…. and we all know what a step beyond socialism looks like! For those with any doubt that President Trump doesn’t realize the danger the left poses to this country, doubt no longer! 😀

13. bpk1300 says:

Here is the Don Lemon reaction after the rally had ended…LOL

14. TONYA PARNELL says:

TRUMP 2020.

15. joninmd22 says:

Good shooting Tex!

Bet his boyfriends not going to get any attention for the next week.

• Southern Son says:

That. Was. AWESOME!
      Whatever it takes to keep ’em from breedin’.
      Yea, I know. Abortion.
      But That’s why he’s protestin’.
      His Moma couldn’t have one.

16. amwick says:

So, I watched the awesome speech again… fully awake this time… and I was so happy.. Even though the thread is mostly finished, I am thrilled that our President gave a shout out to Fox, and specifically Sean!!!!

17. Radical Redneck says:

ginaswo says: August 23, 2017 at 1:47 am…I met the President. I repeat, I met the president.
    Is this real? Did this really happen?

Guys I met our awesome President

I did too. World Series 2000 (forgettable subway series) He and Melania got into an elevator with me in the late Shea Stadium. He broke the ice in the crowded car by polling everyone how Bernie Williams would hit that night. Although NO Yankee fan, I said “3 for 4 baby” which he liked.

Elevator was crowded and Melania was pushed up tight against me. Can’t say I minded…in the least!

18. joshua says:

“Juan Vote” McCain…..hater of America, loser in the military, fool on the foreign policy issues, angry foul mouthed idiot in general….and wants everypossible illegal to come into our nation to destroy our integrity.

Anyone in Arizona that votes for Juan Vote is a traitor to America.

19. Bonitabaycane says:

Our President communicates to the American people through Twitter. The American people communicate their love for him through these rallies.