The “UniParty” Congress Deserves No Quarter…

This is no small thing, to restore a republic after it has fallen into corruption. I have studied history for years and I cannot recall it ever happening. It may be that our task is impossible. Yet, if we do not try then how will we know it can’t be done? And if we do not try, right now, it most certainly won’t be done. The Founders’ Republic, and the larger war for western civilization, will be lost.

But I tell you this: We will not go gently into their collectivist good night. Indeed, we make with our defiance such a sound as ALL history from our November ’16 day forward will be forced to note, even if they despise us in the writing of it.

And perhaps when we are gone, the scattered, free survivors hiding in the ruins of our once-great republic will sing of our deeds in forbidden songs, tending the flickering flame of individual liberty until it bursts forth again, as it must, generations later. We will live forever, like the Spartans at Thermopylae, in sacred memory.

With profound appreciation for your time and fellowship, and the most warm of regards.

Truly,

Sundance

This entry was posted in media bias, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

639 Responses to The “UniParty” Congress Deserves No Quarter…

1. eric says:

I STAND WITH TRUMP!!!

2. Not Chicken Little says:

Trump’s motto is “Make America Great Again”. The motto of the Republican-controlled Congress which seems to long for the days of Obama already seems to be “F*ck America Up Again”.

3. golsono says:

For many years, observing the world from the seemingly isolated land of south africa, with limited real news and viewpoints, I was dismayed and confused as to why western civilization would purposefully commit suicide.
    I was on a quest for direction amidst turmoil.
    Around 18 months ago – via a hat tip on AT – I swung up into this Treehouse , and have taken my daily Refuge here since.
    Having not much to contribute, I seldom comment, but feel I have got to know many of you well.
    I am gratefull for the education and rejuvenation that I receive here. (and some good laughs 🙂
    As this battle, for the very soul of all that remains of what is moral and righteous, approaches, may you all find the fortitude and wisdom to emerge victorious.
    Sending prayers and blessings, across the ocean, to all the Treepers, Wolverines, Sundance and PDJT&team!

• Lburg says:

There are many who believe the battle is exactly as you describe – for the soul of what is moral and righteous and like you, are on a quest for truth.

Don’t be shy about commenting.
      Chances are you have more to contribute than you give yourself credit for.

• paulyho39 says:

I appreciated and enjoyed your commentary here very much! Thank you for your interest, concern and encouragement to those of us over here fighting this battle! Pray that God will be with us!

• BigMamaTEA says:

Thank you golsono. Welcome to the Treehouse, and don’t be a stranger!!!

4. Thomas Berwick says:

Trump is Maximus. The Uniparty is Commodus. Long live the republic.

5. SafeSpace says:

Keep your powder dry, friends. You may need every gram of it soon enough.

6. kittytrump84 says:

There is nothing I would not do to support President Trump. He is a great man.

7. jhrobin2 says:

Shocked that Billy Long (R-Mo. 7th) outed himself as part of the establishment. Makes me want to go home and run against him.

8. Robert Allard says:

Hey Sundance, I hear the frustration through your words and I echo your thoughts. Please remember, you kept me (us) from jumping off the cliff during the election and we need you now more than ever. You are our voice, keep the faith!! God Bless you and the work you do everyday!!!

9. joninmd22 says:

In answer to your query, Sundance, Chile was a functioning republic that fell to socialism then was restored. Now any historical example is bound to be imperfect in a short statement so we have to look deeper than a one sentence claim.

Chile established a republican form of government in 1818 after the Spanish failed to reincorporate them into it’s overseas possessions. Politically the nation went back and forth between what can be loosely described as liberal and conservative governments until a period of instability between a coup in 1924 and restoration of a democratically elected government in 1932. From 1932 to 1970 Chile was mostly led by a series of left wing lite elected governments and especially in the late 60’s were criticized for not being communist enough for the true believers. That changed with the Allende government from 1970 to 1973 and it’s Castroite plan to overthrow democratically elected rule and impose communism.
    Pinochet then came to power and ruled for the next for 17 years, after a plebiscite in 1980 as popularly’ elected’ President then upon losing in 1988 relinquished power. Chile today is the stablest country in South America politically and economically.

Now we can argue to what level that Chile’s example is relevant to ours in America but the larger question of restoring a functioning republic is possible.

10. It isn’t Trump who is great, it is this Republic, and the Constitution which governs it. Although I supported his candidacy, vigorously, contributed and voted for him, he has disappointed me wrt immigration and refugee resettlement. I am willing to stand by him until it becomes obvious and provable he is lying, but he demonstrates political naivete. I do not like or support some of his cabinet appointments and do not trust Reince Priebus or any member of the Republican Congress.

Our Constitution is the element which separates America from every other country – a country created on the belief that all individuals possess rights from their Creator, not government, not political parties, and which rights cannot be taken away by government. Government does not exist to serve people. It exists to secure our rights. That is the singular purpose of government. Let us not to the marriage of true minds admit the impediments forced upon us by the Left – that somehow the sacred trust to secure rights morphs into providing all manner of things to citizens: retirement security, jobs, education and healthcare. The necessary component of government providing those things requires the surrender of all of your rights. Unfortunately, most Americans neither read nor comprehend the Constitution in its original form, nor any of the arguments or debate for and against its ratification. See, what’s occurring now has occurred before and there is nothing new under the sun. Since Communists and anarchists recently marked May Day with riots and violence, I pose a question to you all: why is Labor Day a federal holiday, and not Constitution Day? We mark a Socialist creation and ignore the greatness of perhaps the most brilliant, freeing document in the history of man: the U.S. Constitution.

I will never be one of those who believes we will be defeated. We can only be defeated, if we do not fight. Most “conservatives” (I deplore that meaningless word) believe they are limited the box in which they find themselves. Do not let the Left dictate the terms, the issues or the fight.