James Brown Says The Darndest Things…

This entry was posted in Humor & Quizzes. Bookmark the permalink.

136 Responses to James Brown Says The Darndest Things…

1. Jeff says:

What’s with these Democratic critters wanting to have famous musicians hair styles?
    Ronnie Wood got a twin in Congress?

2. SeekerOfTruth says:

Quotes from a Last Man Standing Show that fits here for some who like to watch videos like the above.

Nancy Travis “Why do you keep watching that movie? You said it makes you mad.”
    Time Allen “I like getting mad.”
    Neighbor “Yes getting mad is the best feeling.”

Sometimes yes, one needs to vent to clear the air. Then back to business. Dimms have no business to return to and so are always mad. That is all they have left – permanent anger state.

PS. Talking about anger. I hear the HFC took so much flack in having to own so much downside in AHCA failure, that they want back at the AHCA table. Mine and many others controlled anger at them maybe did some good? We shall see. Business time???

Round 1 failures – anger directed at HFC, Ryan, Priebus. They are all back at the health care talking table today. Trump continues working his agenda hoping they will catch up.

3. sundance says:

4. Betty says:

OMG, Maxine has a crush on Donald Trump !

5. fedback says:

Grandmother of Junk

6. mike diamond says:

Maxine???Sundance,! That was funny,but James brown,and Tina turner worked hard for their money! Maxine has no talent!

7. SafeSpace says:

Didn’t Maxine ask Buzz Aldrin about the American flag our astronauts left ON MARS when they landed there?

8. Papoose says:

Yeah, all this from a crook that got special treatment for years. As did her husband and “aide”, grandson. Thief. Lest, we forget.

9. SNAKESRULE says:

Can DT direct the audit of all sitting members of Congress? Start with whoever has most seniority. Annual audits.

10. Texian says:

Folks, it’s a close one – but I think Maxine just took the crown from Sheila Jackson Lee..

11. janc1955 says:

Maxine done flipped her wig. Apparently it’s hard in ways most of us will never understand to see The Don replace Teh One.
    snort

12. briandrake75 says:

The office harpies are on a tear about this right now. Apparently Bill O’Reilly has been saying racist things forever, yet I’ve never heard him say anything of the sort. Of course, they say, he would never say anything like this to a white person. All those racists of Fox, shameful! Then they got onto Russia, and I kid you not, they fully expect Trump and his crew to “all go down” once the “FBI is done doin’ its thing” and all I can do is sit here and try not to laugh while I report this to you, my friends who keep me sane. I’d facepalm but I’d only knock myself unconscious after three or four times.

13. Sandy says:

I think she is James Browns sister.

14. HarryJ says:

With due respect, she is notvqualified to be in the US congress. I guess there are many not so smart people around but tusdia invading korea is just too much to digest.

I am more concerned about people sho elected her. This says something about electorate for sure.

15. v4ni11ista says:

Oooooooh!
    I Feeeel Good!…… I knew that I would!
    I Feeeel Good!…….Maxine in the hood!
    So good!… I would….Impeach you!

I Feeeel Nice!… We’ll Impeach you twice!
    I Feeeeel Nice!… Your office we’ll heist!
    So nice!… So nice!… Stage a coup!

When I re-move you by arms
    I know that I can do no wrong.
    When I remove yo’ ass by arms,
    Our Cold War will go warm!

I feeeel nice!…..Like Marxist advice.
    I feeeel nice!… A Constitutional Crisis!
    So nice!.. A crisis fo’ you!

Whoa! I Feeel good!….Do ya think that I could?
    I Feeeel Good!… Time that you understood.
    So Good!… I would…. Impeach you!