December 31st – 2016 Presidential Victory – Open Discussion

In an effort to keep the Daily Open Thread a little more open topic we are going to start a new daily thread for “2016 Presidential Politics”. Please use this thread to post anything relating to the Trump/Pence presidential victory.

trump-pence-banner-2

Transition Website HERE

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

749 Responses to December 31st – 2016 Presidential Victory – Open Discussion

1. citizen817 says:

2. H.V says:

Happy New Year Sundance and everyone here. Thanks for a friendly and wonderful 2016. Hope 2017 is prosperous and happy for all. With Trump in the HOUSE it will be a great year, God Willing.

3. the truth about the election!

4. Duke Taber says:

This is awesome!

5. Lin Rei says:

Happy New Year Treepers!

On the lighter side, Sundance, this yr I was delighted to discover your creative, humorous side –my fav: your Australian full-slang rendition of the POV of a kangaroo and “his dog.” (I didn’t see the video, so pls folks, don’t be mad. Happy to know dog survived.)

We did it! While there’s much to do to support MAGA going forward, I’m finding myself hopeful and energized about the coming year.

Thanks Treepers. Warm wishes for 2017!

6. Duke Taber says:

Happy New Year to all of you! Thank you for celebrating my Birthday tonight! I know that is why you are celebrating! LOL

God bless you all and let’s kick some liberal butt in the 2017! #MAGA

7. NHVoter says:

8. Bull Durham says:

For those who might want to follow China news, they have upgraded their worldwide TV organization. English language was CCTN. Channel CCTV9.
    The new web portal is: http://www.cgtn.com

9. MVW says:

I have yet to see anyone else reference this investigator’s daily reports. He ties all the corruption together with references. Nato corrupt generals, blackmail, Syria, you name it all wrapped up.

10. ZZZ says:

Franklin Graham: Donald Trump Won Election by the ‘Hand of God’

“For these states to go the way they did, in my opinion, I think it was the hand of God,” he said. “It wasn’t hacking. It wasn’t Wiki-leaky or whatever. It was God, in my opinion, and I believe his hand was at work, and I think he’s given Christians an opportunity.”

I agree…

11. attack in istanbul

12. Like

13. SteveInCO says:

19 days, 16 hours, 00 minutes.

Or, if you prefer, 472 hours.

Not that I’m counting, mind you.

14. What a way to end the year.

15. NHVoter says:

Well well well…How cozy

16. stunning!

17. skyborn78 says:

Justice Ginsburg gives Donald and Amerca a New years gift. She’s quitting the Supreme Court. That’s two Donald can put in right away. Liberals give good gifts – once in a liftime.

18. LKA in LA says:

Due out April 4, 2017 is a dvd titled, Frontline: Trump’s Road to the White House. The video will feature rallies, key players, and millions of supporters. Pre order on Amazon. I know, I know about Amazon.

19. Mike says:

CAN”T STUMP THE TRUMP!

20. skyborn78 says:

Here’s the link information:
    Published on Dec 24, 2016
    BREAKING: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is RESIGNING From The Post of Associate Justice of the Supreme Court! http://www.worldsourcemedia.com Don’t forget to subscribe and share . Also watch Our other videos here: https://www.youtube.com/c/worldsource

21. Bert Darrell says:

Here is a theory for all of you, treepers.
    Why is Obama so intent in accusing the Russians of something he has no proof for?

I am convinced that crooked Hillary would never have signed off on the sale of American Uranium rights to the Russians without Obama’s approval (and a cut of the bribe loot). With Trump at the helm, there is more than a good chance that this act of treason will be unveiled to the public.

So, what better way to deflect blame and claim innocence than acting hostile to Russia now? People will be told by the compliant old media (aka the MSM): how could Obama possibly have done that if he “hates” the Russians so much? And the lo-fos will eat the new lie like candy. If I’m right -and time will tell- the pathological liar is using a lie now to lie some more later on and accuse Trump of “inventing” the charge.

Best wishes for a very happy New Year. Looking forward to seeing our new president MAGA!