A Winning Message – We Have Much To Be Thankful For…

trump-message-2

On October 13th 2016, presidential candidate Donald Trump delivered arguably the greatest defining speech in decades.  The return of power to the American people.

The content, delivered from West Palm Beach Florida, outlined the most important moment in our nation’s modern political history.

Part of that speech was put to a video. The entire transcript of that speech is below.

[ Transcript ] […] Our movement is about replacing a failed and corrupt political establishment with a new government controlled by you, the American People. There is nothing the political establishment will not do, and no lie they will not tell, to hold on to their prestige and power at your expense.

The Washington establishment, and the financial and media corporations that fund it, exists for only one reason: to protect and enrich itself.

The establishment has trillions of dollars at stake in this election. As an example, just one single trade deal they’d like to pass, involves trillions of dollars controlled by many countries, corporations and lobbyists.

For those who control the levers of power in Washington, and for the global special interests they partner with, our campaign represents an existential threat.

This is not simply another 4-year election. This is a crossroads in the history of our civilization that will determine whether or not We The People reclaim control over our government.

The political establishment that is trying everything to stop us, is the same group responsible for our disastrous trade deals, massive illegal immigration, and economic and foreign policies that have bled this country dry. The political establishment has brought about the destruction of our factories and our jobs, as they flee to Mexico, China and other countries throughout the world. Our just-announced jobs numbers are anemic, and our gross domestic product, or GDP, is barely above one percent. Workers in the United States, were making less than they were almost 20 years ago – and yet they are working harder.

It’s a global power structure that is responsible for the economic decisions that have robbed our working class, stripped our country of its wealth, and put that money into the pockets of a handful of large corporations and political entities.

Just look at what this corrupt establishment has done to our cities like Detroit and Flint, Michigan – and rural towns in Pennsylvania, Ohio, North Carolina and across our country. They have stripped these towns bare, and raided the wealth for themselves and taken away their jobs.

The Clinton Machine is at the center of this power structure. We’ve seen this firsthand in the WikiLeaks documents in which Hillary Clinton meets in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of U.S. sovereignty in order to enrich these global financial powers.

And, likewise, the emails show that the Clinton Machine is so closely and irrevocably tied to media organizations that she is given the questions and answers in advance of her debates. Clinton is also given approval and veto power over quotes written about her in the New York Times. And the emails show the reporters collaborate and conspire directly with the Clinton Campaign on helping her win the election.

With their control over our government at stake, with trillions of dollars on the line, the Clinton Machine is determined to achieve the destruction of our campaign, which has now become a movement the likes of which our country has never seen before – and we won’t let them do that.

The most powerful weapon deployed by the Clintons is the corporate media. Let’s be clear on one thing: the corporate media in our country is no longer involved in journalism. They are a political special interest, no different than any lobbyist or other financial entity with an agenda. And their agenda is to elect the Clintons at any cost, at any price, no matter how many lives they destroy.

press we can actual

For them, it is a war – and for them, nothing is out of bounds.

This is a struggle for the survival of our nation. This election will determine whether we are a free nation, or whether we have only the illusion of Democracy but are in fact controlled by a small handful of global special interests rigging the system.

This is not just conspiracy but reality, and you and I know it.

The establishment and their media enablers wield control over this nation through means that are well known. Anyone who challenges their control is deemed a sexist, a racist, a xenophobe and morally deformed. They will attack you, they will slander you, they will seek to destroy your career and reputation. And they will lie, lie and lie even more.

The Clintons are criminals. This is well-documented, and the establishment that protects them has engaged in a massive cover-up of widespread criminal activity at the State Department and Clinton Foundation in order to keep the Clintons in power. Never in history have we seen such a cover-up as this, one that includes the destruction of 33,000 emails, 13 phones, laptops, missing boxes of evidence, and on and on.

People who are capable of such crimes against our nation are capable of anything.

[…] But I take all of these slings and arrows for you. I take them for our movement, so that we can have our country back. Our great civilization, here in America and across the civilized world, has come upon a moment of reckoning.

We’ve seen it in the United Kingdom, where they voted to liberate themselves from global government and global trade deals and global immigration deals that have destroyed their sovereignty.

But the central base of world political power is here in America, and it is our corrupt political establishment that is the greatest power behind the efforts at radical globalization and the disenfranchisement of working people.

Their financial resources are unlimited. Their political resources are unlimited. Their media resources are unlimited. And, most importantly, the depths of their immorality is unlimited.

Our political establishment has no soul. I knew these false attacks would come. I knew this day would arrive. And I knew the American people would rise above it and vote for the future they deserve.

The only thing that can stop the Corrupt Clinton Machine is you. The only force strong enough to save this country is you. The only people brave enough to vote out this corrupt establishment is you, the American People.

They control the Department of Justice, and they even clandestinely meet with the Attorney General of the United States – in the back of her airplane, while on the runway – for 39 minutes – to most likely discuss her reappointment in a Clinton Administration just prior to the Attorney General making a decision over whether or not to prosecute Hillary Clinton.

trump eagle 8Likewise, they have corrupted the Director of the FBI to the point at which stories are already saying the great men and women who work for the FBI are embarrassed and ashamed to what he’s done to one of our great institutions.

Hillary Clinton is guilty of all of the things that Director Comey stated at his press conference and Congressional hearings, and far more – and yet he let her off the hook, while others lives are being destroyed for far less.

This is a conspiracy against you, the American people.

This is our moment of reckoning as a society and as a civilization.

I didn’t need to do this. I built a great company, and I had a wonderful life. I could have enjoyed the benefits of years of successful business for myself and my family, instead of going through this absolute horror show of lies, deceptions and malicious attacks. I’m doing it because this country has given me so much, and I feel strongly it was my turn to give back.

Some people warned me this campaign would be a journey to hell. But they are wrong, it will be a journey to heaven because we will help so many people.

In my former life, I was an insider as much as anybody else – and I know what’s like to be an insider. Now I am being punished for leaving their special club and revealing to you their great scam. Because I used to be part of the club, I’m the only one who can fix it. I’m doing this for the people, and this movement is just right – and we will take back this country for you and Make America Great Again.

The corrupt establishment knows that we are an existential threat to their criminal enterprise. They know, that if we win, their power is gone and returned to you. The clouds hanging over our government can be lifted, and replaced with a bright future – but it all depends on whether we let the New York Times decide our future, or whether we let the American people decide our future.

If this Clinton Campaign of Destruction is allowed to work, then no other highly successful person – which is what our country needs – will ever again run for this office.

But I also know, it’s not about me – it’s about all of you. It’s about all of us, together, as a country.

It’s about the Veterans who need medical care, the mothers who’ve lost children to terrorism and crime, it’s about the inner cities and the border towns who desperately need our help, it’s about the millions of jobless Americans. This election is about the people being crushed by Obamacare, and it’s about defeating ISIS and appointing Supreme Court Justices who will defend our Constitution.

This election is also about the African-American and Hispanic communities whose communities have been plunged into crime, poverty and failing schools by the policies of Hillary Clinton. They’ve robbed these citizens of their future, and I will give them their hope, jobs and opportunities back. I will deliver.

This election is about every man, woman and child in our country who deserves to live in safety, prosperity and peace.

We will rise above the lies, the smears, and the ludicrous slanders from ludicrous reporters.

We will vote for the country we want.

We will vote for the future we want.

We will vote for the politics we want.

We will vote to put this corrupt government cartel out of business. We will remove from our politics the special interests who have betrayed our workers, our borders, our freedoms, and our sovereign rights as a nation. We will end the politics of profit, we will end the rule of special interests, we will put a stop to the raiding of our country – and the disenfranchisement of our people.

Our Independence Day is at hand, and it arrives, finally, on November 8th. Join me in taking back our country, and creating a bright and glorious new dawn for our people.

~ Donald Trump

trump standing in gap

//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, Election 2016, media bias, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

109 Responses to A Winning Message – We Have Much To Be Thankful For…

1. wondering999 says:

Love, prayers and gratitude towards President Trump and his entire team (and family). Thank you for lifting my spirit towards hope and optimism

2. NJF says:

Best speech ever!!!!

For them, it is a war – and for them, nothing is out of bounds.

Clearly we are at this point right now, and its likely to continue for his entire term(s).

Thank God we prevailed!

3. jnearen2013 says:

It is precisely because the political establishment will stop at nothing that I feel that Mr. Trump will need to take the gloves off with regard to the Clinton Foundation and, quite possibly, Obama himself. I understand the desire to unite. But, it is like the Palestinians and Israelis. It takes a willing partner to seek peace. Shy of that willingness, it needs to be all out war with no quarter for the enemy. I don’t want that war. I just don’t see how we avoid it. Assuming we make it beyond tomorrow’s electoral college vote, I fear that the establishment in the guise of “bi-partisanship” is going to subvert and defeat our new President’s policy initiatives. I don’t want to be negative or combative, but honestly I have no confidence in GOPe support. Rather than seizing the day, the GOPe see the opportunity as existential to their business as usual desires. Let me be clear that I was with Trump from the beginning and never abandoned my support. Just wish I had more confidence that the GOPe could see and feel the great hope which my family and I feel.

• John says:

No one said it is going to be easy. But I suspect Trump takes back the gov’t and renergizers the departments to focus on big problems.

• Old CrewDog says:

Granted, I am a person who thoroughly enjoys upbraiding the GOPe.. however if on Day One we start reminding them, by the tens of thousands of us, clogging their Email and FAX lines daily, that we’re watching… and that if they continue to subvert the agenda, they will pay… at the very next election opportunity… we might keep them looking over their shoulders for the next two years. Granted too, my language in such emails is not obscene, but it reeks of cold anger and repeatedly threatens them with the only thing they fear. The Voters.

• piper567 says:

I agree, wholehearted.Dog ^^^. TRUMP did the job, he was elected; now its our turn to do OUR job.

• PatriotKate says:

PHONE CALLS are really the only thing that works. I have talked with staffers at both Congressional offices and State legislative offices. They blow off the e-mails in particular and faxes get an answer about 6 months later.

A single phone call represents at least 100 people. Put their phone number on speed dial.

• ChicagoMom says:

Thank you, Patriot Kate; I will try your suggestion. I still don’t expect my Rep and Senators to do a 180, but it is worth trying. (Look where I’m from), lol!

• haoleboy says:

You have it right. Don’t trust those who tried to stop him from the beginning. There is reason why they tried.

Keep educating the public , exposing the criminality and greed.

It is our children’s future.

God Bless.

• TheseTruths says:

“It takes a willing partner to seek peace.”
      Exactly. It also takes an honest partner. This is why I’ve been so frustrated during recent elections. Because Dems (and many Republicans) are not willing or honest partners in our political system, we can’t look at the candidtes as if they are on a level playing field and see which ones outline policies we like. Finally, in this election, some of the curtain was pulled back, thanks to Trump, Wikileaks, Project Veritas, and others.

This is why I have never understood or had much patience with the undecideds in Frank Luntz focus groups. I just want to tell them to get educated and wake up.

• dalethorn says:

Isn’t it a fascinating irony that while the Left screams for Democracy, i.e. majority rule, they deny that very thing when conservatives win.

• Manny says:

You read my thoughts. Brilliant!!

4. Publius2016 says:

Trump will double down no matter what…he said we don’t ever give up…five times he could’ve stopped, but each time, he got back up and reloaded. The Team he is assembling is truly America First! There are so many looking to destroy the peace and tranquility of our nation and on January 20 they will have to their comeuppance within the law of our land.

5. truthandjustice says:

Yes, what an encouraging, truthful speech!
    Ex Intel Steve Pieczenik, who was the one that informed us about the soft counter coup against Hillary machine back on Nov. 1 from the “white hats” in CIA, FBI, Intel communities has given another very, very interesting interview Dec. 16 on Infowars. People are wondering why so many military guys — for the coup/transformation that is necessary. Think he said one time that Flynn is head of that counter coup and it’s comforting to know Trump knows all about it.
    This speech reminded me of that and thought it goes along with Trump’s speech and is very encouraging as well:

• wolfmoon1776 says:

His statement that DNI is no longer relevant explains the talk about “Hatchet-Lady Carly” being talked up for DNI. She may be auditioning for a position as “The Cleaner”. Salvage the good stuff, clean out the bad.

• This Alex Jones thing strikes me as being half truth/half fantasy. Problem: I don’t know which half is which!
      Note, I do know:
      1. Pieczenik said: “…we were able to place…[people in government]…” twice, at least. This sounds fantastic
      2. “we’re not…” My ironclad rule of discourse is, “Never say what you are NOT.” It either is a statement of what you actually ARE, or is a repetition of your opponents’ lies. Either way, it is bad and should be avoided.
      3. Carlos Slim is a legitimate businessman. I have seen him in person at a small gathering of a news reporters professional group meeting. He talked about an hour. Very knowledgeable and relaxed. According to Wikpedia, his parents were both “Maronite Catholics of Lebanese descent.” He has much in common with our DJT.
      4. Citing Roger Stone as any kind of credible person is a big problem for me.

6. sunnydaysall says:

Oh wow, this is indeed a great, heartfelt speech, and unlike any politician’s speech I have heard in my lifetime! It brings tears to my eyes when he speaks of his love of country and his love for all of us, and how that what he has endured over the past 18 months has been worth it, and so much more! President Trump will truly ride the Lion of Judah into battle! My favorite quote is ” […] But I take all of these slings and arrows for you. I take them for our movement so that we can have our country back. Our great civilization, here in America and across the civilized world, has come upon a moment of reckoning.”

7. Joe Knuckles says:

If not for the courage of Donald J. Trump, this country very likely would have fallen to the communists that control the Democrat party for at least a generation (barring a civil war). We owe him our undying gratitude and support.
    It just occurred to me that Fidel Castro is now a good communist. He joins Che Guevarra, who has been a good communist since 1967. May they both burn in hell for eternity.

• Bob Thoms says:

Trump deserves a lot of the credit; but We Americans made it happen……….never forget; going forward we will be challenged, but we can prevail against all enemies – foreign and domestic.

• Lucille says:

It’s a sobering thing to realize that hell is a place totally devoid of love, goodness, joy, mercy or peace. What few beneficences those men extended to others in their lifetimes (and their kindnesses were pitifully rare, indeed) gave them no points when they entered their eternity of dwelling with evil. They chose their fate.

At this beautiful time of the year, reflecting upon our own inner lives and outward transgressions brings us to a point of confession, repentance and reconnection with God. That’s the privilege He offers and the forgiveness He extends to everyone….and what these great sinners rejected.

8. Sunshine says:

Notice Soros and the MSM. Now, guess who Facebook will be putting in charge to control ‘fake news’?

9. TakeBackOurRepublic says:

I am going to print and frame this speech. It means many things to me but most importantly it is a reminder of how close we were to losing our country were it not for the man who bravely led a movement of patriots not willing to give it up. When our children and grandchildren look back in history, this speech will serve as a reminder of the end of an era of our country’s political power struggle between good and evil which was certain to become a tyrannical government that threatened individual pursuit of life, liberty and justice ensured by our constitution. November 8, 2016 will be remembered as the election of President Donald J. Trump who ensured Americans would take back their government and country without firing a shot.

10. Allen Sutton says:

Mr. Trump spoke the unadulterated truth, affirming the sentiments of true patriots, and striking fear into those who would undermine American sovereignty. Thank the Lord Almighty for this man’s courage and backbone, which is so desperately needed at this time in our nation’s history.

stewardshipamerica.com

11. MissV says:

There is a palpable relief among people I talk to. In my fave gun store the other day doing a little Christmas shopping, the proprietor mentioned how much lighter he felt since the election. Other patrons in the shop agreed. I certainly feel the way you do, LBM.

In gratitude, Merry Christmas!

12. luke says:

Gives me chills. Get the popcorn ready tomorrow after the electors vote the left is going to go nanners.

13. quintrillion says:

One of the last comments Trump stated in Mobile, AL yesterday was, “Never,ever,ever give up”. He said there were many times he could have gave up, should have gave up but he did not. So, never, ever give up.

I hope everyone continues to share with all they meet the renewed energy we’ve experienced and we can all share in the effort to truly maga for everyone and the movement continues to grow many more happy warriors in 2017 and beyond.

• Maggie says:

This is similar to Churchill quote –
      Never give in–never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.
      Sir Winston Churchill, Speech, 1941, Harrow School
      British politician (1874 – 1965)

I am sure DJT is probably aware of it.

14. MVW says:

“I will not lie to you. These false attacks hurt. To be lied about, to be slandered, to be smeared so publicly and before your family, is painful.
    What the Clinton Machine is doing to me, and my family, is egregious beyond words. It is reprehensible beyond description.”

Here is a vicious, slanderous NYPost article couched as an edgy insight into Trump’s power base.
    They deserve to be sued into oblivion. An apology is inadequate.

Ivanka is the wild card of the Trump presidency

• wondering999 says:

MVW, I read it but didn’t see the slander. Noted yet another Teddy Roosevelt comparison (Teddy’s daughter served as First Lady); and some comments about Ivanka’s outreach to Sandberg et al. I trust that Ivanka will successfully help MAGA in her own way.

A lot of NY is anti-Trump in an unthinking, kneejerk sort of way because Trump left the Democrat Party. Ivanka will make these dunderheads stop and think, because she knows them and can speak their language. And that’s a good thing

15. teaforall says:

This speech has brought us full circle. A private citizen who loves this country, risked everything he had and fought for the American People.Wanting to give back and restore this country to its glory . I know that we have a tough fight ahead of us, but we will stay engaged and will fight right along with Trump. Believe, Dream and Hope again are on the horizon. .What a Honor to have PE Trump and VPE Pence leading that fight.

16. happy2h says:

Glorious! The speech that defined the movement.
    We will make America and the world great again!

17. All American Snowflake says:

Thanks! Donald J. Trump speech is outstanding and gives Me hope for a future.

18. Paco Loco says:

January 20th can’t come soon enough! We are already at war with the globalist and RINOs who are doing everything in their power to destroy Trump. On day one of DJT’s presidency he will need to go on the aggressive. Getting his cabinet confirmed is the first fight. When he voids all of Obama’s Executive Orders and orders the ICE and Border Patrol to start immigration enforcement, will unhinge the left. Like this marvelous speech, he will need to speak directly to the American people so that they may understand what it really means to drain the swamp and how he intends to do it.

• It is my belief that President Trump will enact so many E.O.s at the same time, mere minutes/hours after taking his oath, that the MSM will be unable to cover them all, and will basically short circuit from the tsunami that follows.

19. history teaches says:

A defining speech. One for the history books!

Have we ever had a worst First Lady than the departing glum bitter nag? Think about it. How many former First Ladies were as ungrateful, ungracious and partisan? Hillary tried to pose as an intellectual and though a horrible person at least didn’t publicly sulk, insult and accuse the country of unending crimes and racism.

In the last three quarters of a century we have; Eleanor Roosevelt. Bess Truman. Mamie Eisenhower. Jackie Kennedy. Lady Bird Johnson. Pat Nixon. Betty Ford. Rosyln Carter. Nancy Reagan. Barbara and Laura Bush.

Not all equally nice, great or important but none who brought shame or hate to their position. Only the Clinton and Obama spouses who transformed their roles into hostile apologetics.

Some may have felt various resentments but they were kept in private. Public image and statements were usually polite and diplomatic.

20. missmarple2 says:

Donald Trump is a hero. An honest to God American hero.

Risked his business, his family, his reputation, his very life, in order to save our nation.

I cannot understand anyone who doesn’t see this. I admire President-elect Trump more than any man in public life that I have ever seen, and I am old.

Thank you. Sundance, for bringing back this speech and reminding us of what he stands for.

Praying for his safety and for the Inauguration to go off without a hitch!

21. Bob Thoms says:

So true; it brings me to tears to think how joyous it is that Trump (we Deplorable’s) prevailed……

• scottiegram says:

So true! Knowing God is in charge is what got me through all of the uncertainty of the election. It is the future of my grandchildren and how we are leaving things for them that was and is my main concern. We do know who holds tomorrow. I just wish there was more that we could do besides watch and wait!

22. Pam says:

If that’s not a message of hope, then I don’t what is. January 20th can’t get here soon enough!

23. Pam says:

24. citizen817 says:

25. donebydesign says:

When I sent my post election thank you postcard to Mr Trump, I specifically referenced this WPB speech. Told him I was going to miss all his Florida rallies. Great reminder Sundance!…..this speech certainly was a defining moment. I recall thinking how much he was poking the bear…yet he was fearless – and just what us forgotten men & women now cherish. A President who will look out for OUR best interests. America First 😎

26. SteveInCO says:

That’s the video that made the sale for me. Before, I was for him because he wasn’t Hillary Klinton. After it, I was for it because he was Donald Trump.

27. Landslide says:

I’m assuming the brilliant Stephen Miller wrote this speech, and I would like to give him my heartfelt gratitude and admiration. He said in an interview last week that Trump is more involved in the speeches than anyone he’s ever worked with. Said that Trump cares about every word.

• Sherlock says:

It was a fantastic speech, start to finish. My favorite part was when he went after the press head on, no holds barred, just laying them out for what they are. And you know what? Not one outlet has taken him to task for his assessment of their role. Can you imagine any other candidate doing this?

• scottiegram says:

You can tell that Trump cares about every word. That’s what makes him so effective.

28. alliwantissometruth says:

The reason we’re in the mess we’re in is because the American people allowed those they elected to become isolated & entrenched. Our halls of power became a tight knitted closed club where the only game played was self enrichment & staying in power

Our branches of government have become way too cozy with the aristocratic mindset & the closed club influence has become way too powerful. Once an elected politician gains entry, they almost immediately fall under the spell of the fore mentioned tainted & corrupt influence

Just as Trump see’s & hears from those that elected him at his rallies & thank you tours, & by doing so is reminded that it’s us that put him there & it’s us who gave him his mandate. Our politicians need to be reminded of just that every single day

That’s why it’s essential that we, the American people, become active & engaged in our system. By doing so, the doors to the closed club are left open to inspection

It’s not the fear of God that keeps our politicians on the straight & narrow, it’s the fear of us, if we do our job of overseeing the people we allow to govern us. If we continue down the path of voting them in & washing our hands of it once they’re there, we’ll get the same results

Even a leader as powerful as Donald Trump will need to be reminded every so often that not only are we behind him, but we’re watching too

The closed club influence is mighty powerful, but it’s only powerful because it has our money to use to gain influence. We now need to start acting like it’s our money, which it is, & start watching over it & them like a hawk

Our politicians can only be as powerful over our lives & our system as we allow them to be. They’re our employee’s, & we’d all better start acting like bosses

29. wyntre says:

FTR: (This is from 6 hours ago)

• wyntre says:

#!@^%!#^ The mnessage about the clip SD posted was cut off. Here it is:

Facebook Banned This Astonishing Pro Trump Video That has Gone Viral

30. Scotty19541 says:

Every time a snowflake cries a pepe get’s his wings!

31. Because of the Lord and President Trump, we rest in Heavenly Peace. Amen…

32. LP says:

Great speech, great man, great country and even greater people!

33. Medtech says:

A few days ago I asked for prayers for my very sick daughter. Her heart beats started to stabilize yesterday morning and are much better now. We are now thinking heart surgery will not be necessary and we might be home for Christmas. Thank you all. And thank the Lord.

34. joshinga says:

Man, that was a Trump speech? I thought it was Sundance, so when he was saying “I will take the arrows for you” I was thinking that was an interesting comment, that SUndance must be getting hammered.

But then I saw it was the Trumpster. Simply amazing speech. Absolutely amazing!

35. tammy says:

JESUS loves us this I know, for the BIBLE tells me so! MERRY CHRISTMAS AMERICA!