When candidate Donald Trump announced his intention to run for the presidency one of the key phrases oft repeated was “this is an election about competency and action“.

Today, President-elect Donald Trump met with Jim Brown and Ray Lewis to discuss initiatives intended to actually deliver, not talk, deliver, results.

Democrat party leadership must be beside themselves as they recognize/face the reality of an action-oriented president focused intensely on delivering economic empowerment.

The message today as delivered by Jim Brown is damn near tear-inducing, because it is so joyful to see:

With Dr. Ben Carson taking the appointed lead as Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, and with action-oriented President Trump pushing for measurable positive results, and with the combination of already successful private sector economic enterprises…. well, the future looks exceptionally bright.

Additionally, Mr. Brown then went on CNN and twisted leftist Brooke Baldwin into an ideological pretzel. WATCH:

trump-pence-carsontrump-eagle-13trump-minority-collage-african-americantrump detroit1

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, Economy, Election 2016, media bias, Police action, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

318 Responses to MAGA Respect – Jim Brown and Ray Lewis After Lengthy Meeting With President Elect Donald Trump: “My President”…

1. Snow White says:

I love how pastor Darrel Scott put that reporter in place several times when she tried to ask gotcha questions about stupid stuff.

2. Deborah says:

Jim Brown has got to be the Greatest Running Back of all time. He played at a Time when NFL fields were ONLY for True Gladiators from the Soul within. The Body Paid To Play.

The Media has Got to be the Most Racist Entity in the World. Most of the people in the Media would not know Racism, if it was to Bite them on the Nose. Need to retaliate and call the Media out on its Racism.
    The Media asked about no Blacks in Cabinet. It would be nice to see African Americans in Trump’s Cabinet. HOWEVER,I do not want a Black just to occupy the chair, to say we have a Black person. I want people, with expertise, knowledge, and proactive, on how to implement a positive economic good, paying jobs development.

• surakvulcan says:

There IS one black in the cabinet so far, Dr. Carson, a man with more decency and brilliance than the entire 0bama cabinet combined. Trump is looking for delivery, not symbolism.

• muffyroberts says:

I like your moniker.

• kinthenorthwest says:

I am so tired of the Black race card—Doesn’t seem to matter whether or not they deserve it or not, but Blacks feel like they have to have 50% Plus representation in every and all aspects of American life.Doesn’t matter that they are barely 13% of the population.and even have their areas where they are way over represented, they want 50% of every American field or they will start screaming discrimination.
        H3LL, just look at Obama’s White House staff, and administration–Majority of it is Black and way over a 1/3 is Muslim….Yet that seems to be just fine…Heck on top of that around 1/2 of the people surrounding Obama have huge IRS debts that for some reason they are not responsible for…
        H3LL for that matter I am tired of the Race/religion card being played by any minority. Right now the Hispanics are screaming that they do not have enough representation for an inquest for a case that was closed over a year ago. Just so happens that Pasco might be around 60% Hispanic, but over 50% of the Hispanics in Pasco are Illegals…
        Such a waste of money, for the only thing it will change is the ability of Antonio’s family to sue the city. Such a waste of money….
        Latino Coalition unhappy with jurors selected for Antonio Zambrano-Montes inquest

• Marc says:

Not all of us minorities feel entitled. Did you not see the videos above? Mind your generalizations please.

• kinthenorthwest says:

Yes I saw the video but I also saw how the media was trying to twist it all…
            No they are not all that way, but the card has been played so long that we can’t even breath anymore.

• Marc says:

I’m not my media. I do not play the race card and don’t even support affirmative action.

• kinthenorthwest says:

I didn’t say you did…I’m not out to pick a fight.
                Obama has taken America into a place it should never have been.
                America and Americans should matter first….

• Charlie says:

Big picture Marc. Too sensitive about truth and minorities.
                America is tiered of the “race card” being played. This is
                about the fight, race is ALWAYS used (and Russia, George Bush too : ).

• sunnydaze says:

You are missing Marc’s point, Charlie.

• Charlie says:

I’ll bite, point is?

• kinthenorthwest says:

For all of us living here in America we are all Americans first …not a minority by gender, race or sexual preference.
                  Obama and the people behind him are the ones that has chosen to use issues such as this to divide Americans against each other. Sadly too may in our country have fallen for it with so many being hurt or hurting others.
                  It is going to take a while, but I do believe that if Trump keeps to his message America and Americans ca be healed.

• Marc says:

I’m not sensitive at all. But I guarantee with if I painted all whites with a broad brush that there would be serious pushback. I know the truth of the black community, better than you most likely, but it doesn’t help to denigrate entire races because it’s popular on CTH.

I wasn’t sensitive about the original comment but I am a bit by yours. It can be frustrating to have a discussion about race with someone and they simply dismiss anything you have to say as being “sensitive”. It’s intellectually lazy.

• sunnydaze says:

Thankyou Marc.

And yes, it is, to put it kindly, a “generalization” to say that “…Blacks feel like they have….”

Not only do ALL Blacks NOT feel this way, this meme is pushed by half the White population out there, so why the heck reserve it for “Blacks”.

C’mon people, not ALL blacks, not ALL whites, not ALL Asians, etc etch etc.

• Sentient says:

And Brown was in The Dirty Dozen.

• lastinillinois says:

“….the body paid to play….”

Like Jim Otto.
      Never forget the show (approx 20 years ago now) about what Otto had to go through just to get out of bed in the morning, after playing on the line for 20 years.

Unreal.

• notamemberofanyorganizedpolicital says:

The MSM and Hollywood are the biggest racists in the country and have been for more than a century!

• The Demon Slick says:

Jim Brown has said some things in the past that lowered my opinion of him even more than his movies, but after that I have new respect for him. I guess we’re all older and wiser.

• bleep21k says:

@Deborah – I’m black and I could CARE LESS! I expect each and everyone of his cabinet picks to be effective at their given job, and in turn I as an AMERICAN shall reap the benefits.

Yes it is apparent that the MSM will continue to advance any and every divisive narrative that they can generate.

Every cabinet pick, every policy, foreign affairs decision, etc., that President Trump makes, will be presented through the lens of “special interest” and the effect on these groups – NOT whether its good for America and Americans!

Media so sad – I for one will be glad when we have finally dismantled this Political -Corporate media complex!

3. kallibella says:

PE Trump is a true leader! I grow more and more impressed with his leadership style and skills. This is what great leaders do: they enlist the help of anybody is willing and able to help make something right or better. In our case, we need all the help we can get to Make America Great Again.

I am so looking forward to seeing PE Trump’s vision catch on and engulf patriots from every walk of life. Though that would definitely be a great sight to behold, we have to keep vigilant because the Left never sleep!
    …………………………………………….

Brooke Baldwin should be ashamed of herself. She is so offensive and condescending! She is fake as the fake news they contrive at CNN.

• muffyroberts says:

We all know he would be good, but my goodness, he is not even in office yet and he is changing the world.

• Tom W says:

Little Brooke’s hand gestures are all against hearing what these two gentlemen are saying. Jim Brown took her premise away when he said the 3 greatest people in his life were white. Those people saw and developed him to his potential, not what they saw on his skin as Democrats do. I believe PE Trump got straight to that point in their meeting. These guys are tired of promises, and see Trump means action. He has all of his life.

4. Travis McGee says:

When the new administration starts having a positive effect in the inner city it will be all over for the socialists. They have got to be shaking in their Birkenstocks..

• muffyroberts says:

They need some public trade schools for the young to attend. Back in the 70’s there used to be trade schools where people could sign up for that cost nothing; but they had to wait for an opening; where one could go and take a class in; typing, auto body, welding, nursing, ect. And after a couple of months or more, get a certificate. Then they could go get a job in that field.

They need that in the inner cities.

• Joe Knuckles says:

And there were jobs young people could take and serve an apprenticeship in so they could have a good blue collar career. It worked for me. I took a job sweeping floors and baling waste in a print shop when I was 16 years old, got my apprenticeship shortly after that and had my journeyman card by the time I was 19. Worked my way into management, saved my money and invested well. I ended up working there for 30 years. That is the only job I ever applied for. Now I’m self employed and doing very well, thank you. All without a high school diploma. I don’t see many (if any) opportunities like this for young people these days.

• piper567 says:

thanks for your story, Joe, ^^^. I am talking with a 13 yr old, as he’s thinking about welding. Avrage age of welders is 47! A friend of mine has a son who just made it through our Technical College in welding, and he started his first job at $40/hr. Doing art on the side. Kid Loves It…already saving money!
          More of this needed rather than Bachelors in Gender Studies !!!! or sociology.

• louche9 says:

The modern day version of that is STEM classes, which the education juggernaut attempts to push American students into, without telling them that at the end of their studies, no one will hire them. One thing I’d really like to see Trump do is to hold tech companies toes to a toasty fire re the fact that they’re bypassing American high school students to send coding jobs to India. Maybe that’s one thing he’ll address.

• muffyroberts says:

No, I knew people who went to those trade schools in the 70’s and they got hired. They had to start at the bottom, but they worked their way up.

One old high school friend went to the auto body class, and got a job as a sander after. He worked his way up. Then in about 12 years, he had his own body shop.

• 4bleu says:

The community colleges do offer technical certificates. The problem we see is that US High Schools are completely incompetent in preparing the students to step into those programs, particularly at the prime age level for it: 16… not 18. The way the US school waste young people’s lives is a national disgrace.

The European system graduates students at ninth grade by passing a standard exam and then being awarded a diploma proving competency in language skills (reading writing comprehension) and math at the level to be able to start pre-calculus. This is not any ‘elite’ program, but public school. With that diploma, at age 16, students can go in one of three directions: quit school and go straight to work, go to trade schools or continue on for what the US would rank as an associates degree in a major specialty (science, language, economics, business accounting etc).

Thus overseas, students sit for the next level of exams and graduate with Baccalaureates at age 18 – equivalent to the US associates degrees, yet in the US, a student will graduate at age 20 for the same level of study, only after the High School diploma at age 18.

With that second diploma in hand, they can go to work, go to a more technical trade school or continue on to university for any profession that requires more schooling – directly into what the US would rank as a two year Junior-Senior level program in university. That is why Europeans tend to graduate university with Bachelors degrees by age 20. See now what US universities are doing in contrast? Graduating at age 22… 23, 24.

It’s not the US students’ fault they are apathetic and bored – the adults who supervise them made them that way by not teaching them anything useful and forcing them to wait years beyond their peers in other countries to get started in work and training that interests them.

Don’t know if Trump will have the time or the right people to revamp this mess after 5 decades of others deliberate screwing it up. The problem is the US has the nice buildings, the curriculum could be delivered next week – it already exists, but the adults in the schools are without academic skills or a ‘teaching’ mentality. ‘Figure it out yourself’ and ‘ask your neighbor’ aren’t teaching. They are not teachers as the world defines the term. They are ‘educators’ which are overpaid classroom monitors.

Talk about gaslighting. The US school system educators came up with really truly despicable excuses to deflect their employees and their system’s failure to train competent students. Race, poverty, developmental delays, hyperactivity,, gender, English as a second language, underpaid staff, too many work hours, ‘strong talents and weak talents,’ need computers, smart boards, etc etc.

If African students can graduate with four languages, math at calculus levels, in countries with GDP per cap of $250, and despite unstable and decrepit urban conditions unknown in the US, then it’s not ‘genes’ that are holding US Americans of African descent back in education achievement, it’s the crappy schools they had to go to.
            It’s not just Americans of African decent who have been shorted on education, but also Native Americans and ‘Whites.’

Americans are so out of touch in understanding true education pedagogy that they
            cannot believe how easy and painless it is for a real teacher to teach students to achieve high competencies fast, without requiring exhausting hours after school.

• muffyroberts I’ve been saying that for years too! Teach young people a skill so they can get a job! You can always go to college at night if you want to learn other stuff. Practical skills are what kids need. I think they should also bring back home economics in middle school. Teach kids how to sew, cook, wood shop, balance a checkbook, etc. instead of gender studies which is useless except if you want to be a marxist agitator.

5. MacKenzie says:

I am 63 years old. When I was a kid I watched Jim Brown play ball. With all due respect to Barry Sanders, Walter Payton, Tony Dorsett, and others past and present, Jim Brown still is the greatest running back in NFL history.

When he retired in the mid-60s, still young and in his prime, he had a big chip on his shoulder about the state of black America. He came across as more than a little angry and militant. When he put on a beret or African cap and dashiki, it was too easy for white people to stereotype and mislabel him as just another of the black militants who were really just communists. But I grew up redneck white in the Jim Crow South. and that was more than enough to make you wince and keep your mouth shut when someone like Jim Brown spoke about injustice. Especially someone like Jim Brown, who grew up in the Jim Crow South. And someone who obviously was extremely intelligence and sincere and who chose his words carefully and purposively.

I remember that even way back in the 1960s-70sm he was focused on his mission — the same one he discussed above — and that he was independent, strong, and refused to be co-opted by any political party or politician. He’s been pushing this same effort forward for DECADES. So he is 80 years old now and still trying to drive this ball into the end zone with the same ferocity he ran with 50+ years ago. And he sees Donald Trump as having the ability to block out the last few defensive players in the way.

If I were a betting man, I’d bet on Jim Brown . . . and Donald Trump.

Out of curiosity, I just checked Wikipedia, where it said, “In 2002, he was named by The Sporting News as the greatest professional football player ever.” So that means we can think of him as being the Donald Trump of the NFL.

• MaineCoon says:

Thank you Mac for putting into words what many knew or didn’t, but knew to be true.

Mr. Brown’s legacy is far greater than football.

OUR President will empower Mr. Brown to bring those AA left behind into the American dream. A job.

Thank you Mr. Brown for assisting President Trump in his mission for ALL Americans.

• Your Tour Guide says:

Watching old footage of Brown scorching down the field is breathtaking. He was a rocket. McKenzie has 3 years on me, but I can remember my dad sitting there slack jawed
      watching Jim Brown in his prime. He was good in “The Dirty Dozen”, also. Couldn’t figure out why he didn’t do more film work.

• hificomp says:

You forgot to mention when he played, whites dominated the Browns team rooster. I am proud to say that 12′ up on one of our great rooms wall is an framed autographed jersey of Mr. Jim Brown. I spent my early days in front of the TV watching the greatest football player ever to play. It brings me to enlighten tears to see Jim Brown and PE Donald J Trump meeting to help the cause of Blacks.

• MacKenzie says:

It also means we can think of Trump as the Jim Brown of politics. After all, Trump ran over all his primary opponents the way Brown ran over linebackers and defensive backs.

• Thanks. Love the football analogy. These guys did a great job of blocking the MSM reporters race baiting questions too. They spoke more of the poor. IMHO, I’d like to see references to blacks and African Americans, re programs and initiatives, changed to “the urban poor” – not as a euphemism but as an elevating phrase that better describes the effort and moves us toward the “post racial” promise.

6. truthandjustice says:

Yes, and I sense this will finally lead to the end of the evil influences of Al Sharpton and “Rev. Jesse Jackson” who cause racial division, chaos, poverty, etc. They will start listening to and believing in those who really do care. All of these horrible evil “giants” that have been ruling, controlling so many for so many years have received fatal wounds and going down……
    along with the others we discuss who are our (and the world’s) enemies.
    Again, I thank God for this miraculous intervention and all the things He is causing to happen.
    His “Davids” are killing off the great “giants”. I also pray that it will stir up more repentance and faith as our forefathers had so God will continue to bless us.

• Finalage says:

I would definitely take Jim Brown and Ray Lewis over Sharpton and Jackson all day!

Trump is changing the guards in the black community and it’s a beautiful thing to behold!

• E C says:

Believe it or not the justice brothers don’t have as much influence, if any, over the black community as the media would have you believe. Obama gave legitimacy to Brother Al but that was to poke the white man in the eye.

It’s good to see more blacks finding there voices, wanting change and ready to roll up their sleeves to make something happen.

7. hugofitch1 says:

Growing up, I’d always heard that Jim Brown was never thrown for a loss. Race-baiting Brooke tried to tackle him in the backfield, but he stiff-armed her and plowed straight ahead into the secondary.

8. hpushkin says:

This made my heart sing.

9. PreNanny says:

Just got phone call from PA GOP TRUMP to be in Hershey PA this Thursday 7pm ( doors open at 4pm ) at the Giant arena. That is going to be rocking.

10. India Maria says:

Hilarious to see a White Liberal Gal try to lecture a couple of INNER CITY BLACK Men about “diversity.” Brown’s answer sure took the air out of this InfoBabe’s social justice sails!

11. notamemberofanyorganizedpolicital says:

Thanks Sundance for posting the full versions of the interviews!

12. All American Snowflake says:

Since I’m not a football fan, I’ve never heard of Jim Brown. But I don’t see black and white either. Once some asked me what color a potential employee was and I could not remember! I see mind, skills, character, attitude. Ben Carson is of the same stripe. His educational foundation helps as many needy white kids as any other race or nationality. I’m proud of Americans like Ben Carson and Jim Brown. They are honest about race realities.

13. quintrillion says:

Who ever knew ALL of this winning would be launched from Cleveland, Ohio 2016?

It is beautiful to see the partnerships that have formed because of the valiant efforts of Trump & his family, Pence, Prebius, Bannon, Conway & the American People’s love, determination & faith.

14. wyntre says:

And there’s also THIS!

Bill Gates says Trump has the opportunity to be like JFK.

• He is just acting in fear, ass kissing and the knowing he let the U S A get no computer security only because of his greed back at the start.

He in fact has never changed, just changes snake skin from time to time.

• wyntre says:

Oh, come on. It’s the other side of the coin of Kanye bowing to the king. And that’s why I posted it. Just another indication fo the sweeping changes to the national mentality Trump has accomplished in just over a month.

If you can’t ge that, I don’t know what to tell you.

I guaran-d@mn-tee the LSM libs are NOT happy Gates is kissing the ring..

• darththulhu says:

Gates is seriously underselling Trump.

JFK was a “meh” of few real accomplishments. His greatest “success” was getting us out of the Cuban Missile Crisis that he incompetently led us into, while his many failures included the Bay of Pigs fiasco and laying down the first steps of the Vietnam fiasco.

Trump actually has the opportunity to be like FDR and Lincoln: fundamentally and permanently transforming How The Country Operates in response to massive rolling disasters that predated his tenure.

• wyntre says:

You do understand JFK is God to the libs, right? We may not agree with THEIR assessment but it doesn’t hurt to understand that’s their idea of the highest praise.

3-d, like Trump thinks.

• darththulhu says:

I’m a leftie who is quite aware that the Democratic Party have completely sold out and forgotten their Trust-busting and Bank-restraining and WWII-winning icons. I am quite aware that they have opted, instead, to fawn over and bow down to the empty glitz and incompetence and corporate-coziness of JFK, Clinton, and Obama.

It is beyond sad to point out, as a leftie who actually cares about workers and equal opportunity and not being a warmonger, that the BEST Democratic President of the past 50 years has to be either Jimmy Carter or LBJ. That is just beyond sad.

Just like the GOPe, they have slowly and inevitably become a wretched, useless husk in opposition to anything meaningful that they used to stand for. OF COURSE they falsely worship the likes of JFK.

• Alexsandra says:

Hey, leftie, don’t worry about left or right, just hop on the Trump train with us and lets all make America great again. Try it, you’ll like it. Better to be on the train than under it, or sadder still, to just be aimlessly watching it go by. The train is going good places.

• Steve says:

Darth, that would be like saying HW Bush was the best Republican of the last 50 years. Might as well give up on the party at that point.

• Benson II says:

JFK gave good speeches and your right the libs have made JFK their God. The Camelot farce has been pushed for years. I did not wish John Jr. dead nor did I celebrate his death but it was good for America that he is gone.

• Well, to be fair, he didn’t have much time since he was assassinated only a couple of years after he was elected. And, he would be considered fairly conservative today. Also, he was reconsidering Vietnam and most likely would have pulled out.

• …and JFK saw the CIA (who were pushing the Bay of Pigs invasion) for who they were and tried to curtail their war-mongering adventures… for which they killed him. He was fairly conservative as you’ve said. Trump’s politics remind me of JFK’s and I’m old enough 🙂 Only a “lefty’ could prefer Carter to JFK – bring back the gas lines, odd and even days, 20% interest rates, Iran rescue debacle, hostages

• Also, he was a god to the African American community since he called MLK Jr. when he was in jail and Kennedy was a candidate for POTUS, and Nixon didn’t.

I worked in a black community in West Virginia in 1966 and I was invited into many homes. Every single home, and I am not exaggerating, had three pictures, together, on the wall: MLK Jr, Jesus, and John F Kennedy and it was Kennedy’s picture that was in the middle and slightly elevated above the other two….do not underestimate the love people had for him.

• cozette says:

JFK for all his faults was inspiring and launched our space program while tapping into young peoples desire to be part of something great.

• I’d hope like hell he could be better than that.

15. Hillbilly4 says:

The power that lies within the Black community to improve their homes, their lives and their country is only now awakening from the Long Sleep of Socialism. These men represent ‘Dreamers’…young and old who want to Build something with their own hands. They do not need the Gubmint – they need a Leader who believes in them. The Black business person is THE Sword of Democracy laid across the throat of the Global Elites. And in this fight – mercy is not shown.

And yes…Mr Brown was the Best, is the Best, and will always be the Best.

• joanfoster says:

Hopefully they understand (and I think they do), that opportunity should come first for American citizens. If we don’t get that issue right, we will never improve the plight of the American inner cities and the black communities.

16. cjzak says:

What really caught my attention and emotions was how many times the phrase “He listened” was said by these men. They were just so grateful for that and a bit amazed that it happened. It truly made me choke up a bit. This is real hope in action and these gentlemen were respectful, intelligent and focused. Thank you Mr. Trump for following through on your campaign message about uniting America and helping the poor of any color have better lives ahead.

17. Sherlock says:

Look at the “crawl” on the second CNN screen shot at the top of this thread. That’s CNN in a nutshell, one of their typical tricks, saying “Do NOT believe what you are seeing, do NOT believe these black men, simply read our crawl underneath for the truth.” “Trump leans heavily on older white men for top jobs.”

18. lubyankafh says:

God it does. Tears to my eyes. Write on !

19. Great interview . Jim Brown always a standup guy . I was from same Town , about 10 years younger and knew the 3 mentors he mentioned and it was very touching to hear him talk about that time some 65 years later . “Jimmy ” Brown ( as he was known then ) , came back several times to do dinners and benefits , I remember him speaking at our PeeWee ( 13 year olds ) champion dinner and giving out our trophies at the little award ceremony at local VFW . Believe it or not he didn’t get a football scholarship to Syracuse initially ( Long Island high school football wasn’t highly regarded by Big Football Colleges in early 50s , despite Brown having like a14 yard per carry average ) and mentors he mentioned , one of whom was a Syracuse alum , managed to wrangle him a Lacrosse scholarship , which of course he became a lacrosse all -American ,

20. dman777blog says:

Somehow I get the feeling Trump can get every black person in America employed and they still wont vote for him.

21. andrewalinxs says:

Amazing how fast Trump gets people on board. goes checks calendar yea, still not inauguration day. Just imagine when he is officially sworn in. History in the making.

22. Keln says:

THE Jim Brown 😀

23. alliwantissometruth says:

This is going to be tough, really tough. The democrat/liberal/leftist establishment has so thoroughly destroyed the spirit of black Americans, so completely brainwashed them & made them so dependent on the welfare state, it’s going to take a massive endeavor to wean them off the nanny state teat

Although we’ll need to finally remove leftist control in government & our schools in order to begin a new awakening within the black communities, I think the fastest way to show them a real path out of the demoralizing democrat plantations they’re stuck in, is to build & maintain viable business opportunities which create real jobs, real income & real hope for their communities

Getting rid of the stench of racial identity, “social justice” & victimization politics will take years & years, but will be made easier by these communities getting a taste of real success via having opportunities along with hard work & responsible behavior

Real black leaders, those not in it for money or power, will finally realize the lies & soul crushing doctrines they’ve been fed for decades were nothing more than a way to control them & keep them voting democrat

When you think of all the decades this phony “liberation” garbage has been fed to blacks, it’s truly sad. Think of how many generations of black lives have been destroyed by this insidious ploy of keeping them ignorant & on the plantation. It’s a crime against humanity of great proportions

The white leftist establishment & their black operatives in media, entertainment & our schools are all guilty of a form of genocide against younger generations of black Americans. Their lust for power & their absurd pie in the sky ideologies are to blame

Intense action on many fronts will be needed to turn this tragedy around. President Trump is certainly on the right path

24. moe2004 says:

This really is very exciting, there is no reason for nasty schools and inner cities in being in the shape they are. IMO they need dads, they really need dads, MAGA!

• sunnydaze says:

I remember when the Black Neighborhoods in Milwaukee were nicer- and I don’t mean by a little bit, I mean waaay nicer – than the trashed out, grimy, white neighborhood I grew up in in CT.

It was 1969. IOW, the Welfare state and Total Disempowerment by the Gov. had not “worked it’s magic” yet. My family had just moved there and we were in awe. Tidy tidy tidy, lovely well-kept yards and painted 3 story houses/flats. Beautiful.

The 3 story homes were the same, the small yards were the same as ours in CT. The only difference was, theirs were well-kept and ours were dilapidated with trash and empty lots full of weeds.

It is INCREDIBLE what Government Disempowerment of individuals can do.

Black Americans, you can do this. Godspeed!

25. On the Vietnam wall

Robert Eggleston E-4 Army

He said, “Its my turn!”
    We traded out drawing fire.

This 1/2 white 1/2 red skin here today just because Bobby was one hell of a man.

MSM don’t know shit.

26. CO Gal says:

Trump jut posted he CNN interview with Jim Brown on his Facebook. LOL. For those worried it wouldn’t get played again–taken care of 🙂

27. deplorabledooku says:

Just change the CNN crawl to “Obama leans on white, older men” and that’s true in many other ways.

28. fred5678 says:

I started watching NFL in 1959 — peak of Brown’s career. I think I read someplace that he NEVER had a loss on a rushing play.

BTW — as great as he was in football, he was a TERROR as an attack man in lacrosse at Syracuse.

29. Nunya Bidness says:

Trump is a brilliant strategist and tactitian: He just changed the subject away from the silly Putin meme to something of substance. Go Trump!

• darththulhu says:

Similar deal with Kanye, except that Kanye is frivolous while Brown is substantial. In both cases, the Enemedia jackals are taken off their game.

These loser propagandists in the megacorporate media just don’t know how to handle the President-Elect, despite their ceaseless attempts to take him down. No matter how many bullets they fire at him, he just “goes bullet-time” and dodges right past.

• cozette says:

Kanye is NOT frivolous. Scott Adams calls him a Master Persuader. A baby Trump. Kanye is a genius. His raps are positive. He is an avowed Christian. He has a huuuge following and is extremely influential. That Kanye is now teamed up with Trump is AMAZING news and setting twitter on fire. /r/the_Donald is ecstatic.

30. Martha H says:

“Coming outside of the box I come non-racial, I am looking for like-minded people, for good people”
    OMG guys, in her face! Rigth on the heart of CNN! This is just beautiful!

31. Donttread says:

I have never been all that sure about where Jim Brown stands but he won me over today. His answer to the hosts questions about the maleness and whiteness of Trumos cabinet was off the charts beautiful and made Brooke Baldwing look like the race hustler she is. I salute Jim Brown and the three white men he credits with being the most influential people in his life.

32. vinchenzer says:

Wow. Endorsed by Jim Brown! And what a statement he made about Trump. I’m glad Trump is reaching out to the ghettos; the blacks will find out who the real racist white people are (democrats) and who the black sell-out are.

It’s already happening in Detroit.

If the Dims lose the black vote. It’s over for them.

33. Vince says:

This is why Dr. Carson is such a good pick, and why democrats are so afraid of him. Democrats would have black organizations forgo working with republicans in order to be a team player in the democrat party. With Trump’s outreach through Dr. Carson and HUD, black organizations know they don’t have to wait for a democrat administration to make progress on their goals, as long as their organization’s goals complement Trump’s goals.

If a traditionally democrat group can work with republicans just as well as democrats, and make progress, why support and vote for democrats exclusively?

• Benson II says:

Agree. Since Carson is also a devout Christian I think black churches of the old order could be a big help in many communities if he goes straight to them with what ever plans he needs initiated.

34. Harry Lime says:

Jim Brown is a legend. If you have never seen him play (like me) videos like this are the next best thing. Just watch this man run…

35. Binkser1 says:

This has got to scare the Left to death. It’s amazing how Mr. Trump is already unifying the country, and yet listen to the reporters attempting still to divide us, just like their Dear Leader Obama. The Left is unadulterated evil.

36. iRock says:

Democrat leadership must be crapping their pant.

37. HarryJ says:

They are on hannity right now.

38. sunnydaze says:

Jim Brown and Pastor Scott on Hannity now.

• Alexsandra says:

Jim Brown got quietly annoyed with Hannity’s nonstop barrage at the end. Love him — I mean Brown, not Hannity. Hannity needs to stop shouting and being so very pushy.

• sunnydaze says:

I know, such a shame, isn’t it.

Pastor Scott was in the middle of making positive statements about what they and Trump were up to and Hannity just has to interrupt with the tired old message ” and what has Obama done for you in the….”.

Earth to Hannity: Obama’s done. We’re on to better things. If people want to talk about the Better things, LET THEM. Sheesh.

• piper567 says:

Hannity often comes across as a whiney D.A., sorta like the guy on the old Perry Mason show…he Constanly Interrupts…rarely lets a flow of thought from a guest be natural. I find this v. irritating, don’t know about you-all.

39. HarryJ says:

I like Hannity as he supported trump and help him a lot by giving plenty of sir time. However, I must agree that he also need to grow up as Trump has won! He need to realize that it is great to hear from other people specially when they talk highly about trump and they come from a demographic that has a lot at stake. If trump can help this demographic with noticeable changes, I am sure dems will have a nightmare in 2018 and years to come. It is strategically important.

40. Summer says:

After watching… I can say only 2 things:

1) Jim Brown is a patriot who wants to MAGA.

2) CNN SUCKS. CNN SUCKS. CNN SUCKS. CNN SUCKS.

41. kinthenorthwest says:

We are Americas and if we don’t start seeing it this way we do not have a country…

42. Major Styles says:

Black men need real leaders – black or otherwise. Not beta male socialist cucks.

Good to see these guys pushing for a new direction.

43. Have to say, the new Trump Administration is breaking the mold, just in the way it is delivers the news.
    All past Administration (all I remember) were assembled with a dry, droll, look. Could read about it in a newspaper, or see it live on TV. But no difference either way. All dull.

Not Trump.
    As his pics are rolled out, it’s like watching the introductions for a SuperBowl game.
    That lobby came of Trump’s elevator is key.
    Names of players are announced one at a time.
    The player appears.
    The crowds roar.
    Trump is a showman, but that’s a plus, not a minus.
    To Make America Great Again, America has to be in the game.
    That’s what PE Trump is doing.

44. Rino Hunters United! says:

1) Jim Brown = Greatest Running Back of all time – 5.1 yards per carry, average – ‘lifetime,’ held the most touchdowns by a player ‘for decades’ (an only lost it after they expanded the games/season from 12 to 14 and added more playoff games.) – Entire defenses were built and schemed just to stop him (just like Barry Sanders) – he WAS the NFL for about a decade.

2) Race BS aside – in the past, Jim Brown has fought tooth and nail for Black Businesses to Rise Up and join in the Commerce of America without all the race baiting trash that Jessie and other tattooed on Black America. There once was a day when Black Businesses where growing and the sun was rising. America is waiting.

45. scotl70 says:

The democrats are really starting to panic now. If Trump weakens their stranglehold on the black slave plantation they’ve built, they’ll never be elected again.