Polls, Polls, Polls, – So Who Do You Think Won The Vice-Presidential Debate?…

So who do you think won the Vice-Presidential debate, Governor Mike Pence or Kreepy Senator Tim Kaine?

kaine-pence

trump-pence-8

..”And I have faith, faith in the boundless capacity of the American people and faith that God can still heal our land.”…

Mike Pence

Some Twitter Polls Below:

This entry was posted in Desperately Seeking Hillary, Donald Trump, Election 2016, Mike pence, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

321 Responses to Polls, Polls, Polls, – So Who Do You Think Won The Vice-Presidential Debate?…

1. xyzlatin says:

I like the way Trump involves himself in tweeting the game. He takes the leader/father/elder role and it shows the rest of the team that “Dad” supports his “son”, and is with him all the way. I think a lot of people would be subconsciously impressed and reassured. In contrast, where was Hill’s support for her team mate on the field? So far I haven’t seen any comment from her.
    People criticizing forget that Trump is a mad keen sportsman, and he is going to be involved barracking from the sidelines by tweeting whether people like it or not. The fact that this is the first presidential candidate who does this, is criticised, yet in a few years, everybody will be doing it.

2. Just Scott says:

Interesting. The PolitOpinion poll seems to be almost tied now. Wonder what it will look like in the morning. ( I swear, it wasn’t me. But I saw some green figures in the shadows. 🙂

3. During the debate Kaine said that we have a justice system that decides things, when referring to whether or not Hillary would and should have been charged for the email scandal,

I wish Pence would have said, “yeah, but you said earlier and Hillary said during the debate last week that the justice system and all Americans are implicitly bias…so using your own and Hillary’s words the FBI and the justice system are implicitly bias!”

In fact when Trump debates Hillary next week he should ask Hillary if she believes that the FBI and justice system is implicitly bias, or is it just the local law enforcement and police on the street?

4. Janie M. says:

Breitbart did an excellent “fact-checking” on the debate.

Vice Presidential Debate Fact-Check Livewire

5. thank you for the debate recap and the poll links. I couldn’t watch it, so it was helpful to have a a brief summary this morning. Funny looking at the poll results too lol. Poor Timmy.

• trad55 says:

You know, I struggled too but when my husband started peppering in the comments on Twitter as they were posted up, it was a lot more fun. I realized then that everybody saw Kaine come off as creepy jerk, even those that like him.

6. Lewis says:

NAFTA AD $1 an hour CLINTON Goldman Sachs.

(Mexican Government )took out a $1 an hour Ad to get U.S. to move to Mexico. To see Ad go to (public Integrity the trading game ) download go to page 105,106,23,24 see how many friends of Bill and Hillary Clinton’s got rich off the Mexican Government.

7. Dora says:

8. Extensive list of twitter polls:

9. hugofitch1 says:

Pence hit it over the fence.

10. Kaine acted like a jerk. Really irritating. Smug, rude, with canned lines all night.

11. Gregory A Thieme says:

I am an independent. I marvel at the fact how the media and the democrats criticize trump for his temperment than polish Kaine into a terd that is 100 times worse than Trump.

12. Ursula says:

TK was about to morph into Chucky.

13. Tim Kaine, {{creepy clown}} YIKES!! proves Clinton campaign is a fraud. Only person who could get less people than Hillary at a rally is HIM.

14. rsanchez1990 says:

I knew it wasn’t good for Kaine when even ABC News Nightline was forced to contrast a cool, calm, presidential Pence with an out of control, crazy Kaine. Most polls, even with left leaning bias, day Pence came out the winner. Kaine was just embarrassing and nobody wants to defend him.

15. *DRUDGE POLL** WHO WON THE VP DEBATE?

KAINE     4%
    16,281 votes

PENCE     96%
    361,827 votes

378,108 Total Votes

See this poll on: http://www.drudgereport.com/

16. Jennifer Vergon says:

I am on the Trump Pence train all the way to the white house!