Tonight candidate Donald Trump held a massive campaign rally in Canton Ohio.  Mr. Trump delivered a passionate ‘America-First’ speech directly to the voters in the mid-West and across America.  It was arguably one of the best campaign speeches to date.

Included with the speech transcript below are specific pictures from the rally from the Canton Memorial Civic Center:

trump-canton-4

[ Transcript ]   Thank you, Ohio. It is so great to be in the great city of Canton.

We just got new polls from Bloomberg and CNN. We’re up five points in Ohio, and the LA Times poll has us up 5 points nationwide.

The people of the United States are ready for change. They’re ready to discard a failed political establishment that disdains, disrespects and looks down on hardworking people.

This election is about a choice between the control of an arrogant ruling class in Washington D.C. versus the hopes and dreams of everyday citizens.

For years, our leaders have looked out only for themselves.

trump-canton-6

The Cold Anger Stare

There is no greater example of this in our country than Flint, Michigan. The city of Flint was once known as Buick City. More than 80,000 workers were employed by GM in 1970 – today, its less than 8,000. Forty percent of the city’s residents are living in poverty. Violent crime is among the nation’s highest.

Today I went to Flint, Michigan to address the water crisis. The water crisis in Flint demonstrates failure at every single level of government.

It’s tragic and it’s heartbreaking, and it should never happen in the United States of America.

This is the catastrophe that happens when we build up other countries instead of our own.

It used to be cars were made in Flint and you couldn’t drink the water in Mexico. Now, the cars are made in Mexico and you can’t drink the water in Flint.

We are going to turn this around. We are going to bring our jobs back and protect our people.

Driving through the city you see the shuttered homes and businesses, the dilapidated infrastructure.

This is what our politicians have done to this city, this is what our politicians have done to America.

But nowhere has the pain been worse than our inner cities. Democratic politicians have ran our inner cities for 50, 60, 70 years. Their policies have produced massive poverty, joblessness, and failing schools.

trump-canton-5

They’ve trapped Americans in suffering for years, and I’m running to offer a better future. Lower crime, better schools, more jobs – safety, security, opportunity.

Now, I understand there are going to be some people in these communities who aren’t planning on voting for me right now. I will campaign hard for their votes – we can’t stay the course our country is on. If you keep voting for the same people, you’ll keep getting the same results.

I am willing to campaign anywhere. I am willing to go anywhere, visit anywhere, even if some voters openly oppose me in a community I will go there and ask them for their support.

Hillary Clinton calls people who aren’t supporting her deplorable and irredeemable. I call people who aren’t supporting me American citizens who are entitled to the same respect as anyone else – and I will not stop campaigning for every last American vote, in every last American community, right up until November 8th.

I will take my message to communities that are 99% Democrat, or that have voted Democrat for generations. I am running to be President for all Americans, to represent all Americans, and to liberate our poorest citizens from crime and poverty and violence.

The economic policies of Hillary Clinton – on trade, on the economy, on immigration – have devastated the inner cities of America. Her policies are the problem; we are offering the solution.

Hillary Clinton believes in globalism – taking jobs from Flint and moving them to other countries. I am not running to be President of the world – I am running to be President of the United States. I am running to bring hope to Flint, to Canton, and to every party of this country.

If we don’t break free from our partisan boxes, then nothing will ever change – it’s time to vote for America and America First.

trump-canton-7

Hillary Clinton’s refugee plans will cost $400 billion dollars in the long-term. That’s enough money to rebuild the entire water infrastructure of the United States.

President Obama just announced a 30% increase to refugee admissions, bringing the total to 110,000 refugees in just one single year.

Instead of providing free healthcare and jobs to millions of refugees, we need to rebuild our inner cities and take care of Americans.

Our support comes from every part of America, and every walk of life. You are cops and soldiers; mechanics and accountants; young and the old; black, white and Latino. You are moms and dads, children and grandparents, you are from cities small and large and in-between. But above everything else, you are all Americans.

Hillary Clinton’s attacks on you display the same sense of arrogance and entitlement that led her to violate federal law as Secretary of State, hide and delete her emails, destroy her phones with a hammer, put classified information in the reach of our enemies, lie to Congress, and sell government favors and access through the Clinton Foundation.

Now the people who destroyed the emails are all pleading the fifth amendment in front of Congress.

There is no greater threat to Democracy than when a public official puts their office up for sale. Look at what she did with Russian Uranium, or with UBS bank, or with the contracts in Haiti.

Hillary Clinton’s record as Secretary of State is one of historic failure. Just look at what she did to the Middle East – in Iraq, in Syria, in Libya. Not to mention her failures in Russia, China and North Korea.

One failure after another – all while raising millions and millions from her friends in Wall Street.

The policies of Hillary Clinton have produced only destruction overseas and poverty at home.

1 in 5 American households do not have a single member in the labor force. Another 14 million people left the labor force entirely since 2009. And the national debt has doubled.

I am running to reverse these policies, and to create a future of prosperity for all Americans.

trump-canton-3

trump-canton-2trump-canton-1

My economic agenda can be summed up in three words: jobs, jobs, jobs.

That begins with a new America-First trade policy.

Hillary Clinton’s bad judgement was seen in her support for Bill Clinton’s NAFTA, her support for China’s entry into the World Trade Organization, and her support for the TPP – she called it the “Gold Standard.”

Ohio has lost nearly 1 in 3 manufacturing jobs since NAFTA, and 1 in 4 since China entered the WTO.

Our trade deficit in goods with the world is now nearly $800 billion dollars.

I will renegotiate NAFTA, I will defend your jobs, and I will bring back vehicle production to the United States of America.

America’s trade deficit with the proposed TPP member countries cost the state of Ohio more than 100,000 manufacturing jobs last year. Imagine how many more jobs would be lost if TPP was actually approved – which Hillary Clinton 100% would do if she ever got the chance.

We won’t let that happen. But you have to get out and vote.

My first day in office, I am also going to order a review of every single regulation issued over the last eight years. All needless, job-killing regulations will be cancelled. Millions of new jobs will come pouring in.

We are going to lift the restrictions on American energy.

Also on my first day, I am going to ask Congress to send me a bill to immediately repeal and replace disastrous Obamacare.

I will fight for you against the special interests, against the corrupt politicians, and against the powerful insiders. Let me be your champion.

In all things, it’s time to put Americans first – and start taking care of each other.

Yesterday, I rolled out a plan to help our mothers and our families get affordable, quality childcare for their children.

On policy after policy, we are going to bring opportunity and prosperity to all Americans.

I am going to lower you taxes; I am going to get rid of massive amounts of unnecessary regulations, on business and in your life; I’m going to repeal and replace Obamacare; I’m going to appoint Justices to the Supreme Court who will follow the Constitution; I’m going to rebuild our depleted military and take care of our vets; I’m going to save your 2nd amendment [NRA endorsement]; I’m going to stop illegal immigration and drugs coming into our country, and yes, we will build the wall [Mexico will pay]; and I’m going to, so importantly, renegotiate your horrible trade deals, especially NAFTA – which is the single worst trade deal ever made by any country anywhere in the world and a one-way street for jobs out of the United States – and we will make great trade deals that put the American worker first.

And Apple, and our other major companies, will start making their iPhones, computers and other products inside of the United States – not in China, and all over the world.

We don’t make our products anymore in the United States, but we will again – like never before.

We will rebuild our roads, bridges, tunnels, highways, airports, schools and hospitals. We will rebuild our water infrastructure, and our EPA will abandon political agendas and focus on its core mission: clean air and safe water.

American cars will travel the roads, American planes will soar in the skies, and American ships will patrol the seas.

American steel will send new skyscrapers into the clouds.

American hands will rebuild this nation – and American energy, mined from American sources, will power this nation. American workers will be hired to do the job.

trump hard hat 2

We will put new American steel into the spine of this country.

I will fight for every neglected part of this nation – and I will fight to bring us all together as One American People.

Imagine what our country could accomplish if we started working together as One People, under One God, saluting One American Flag.

It is time to break with the bitter failures of the past, and to embrace a new, inclusive and prosperous American future.

Jobs will return, incomes will rise, and new factories will come rushing back to our shores.

Once more, we will have a government of, by and for the people.

We Will Make America Wealthy Again.

We Will Make America Safe Again.

And Will Make America Great Again.

Thank you, and God Bless!

~ Donald Trump

trump-canton-8

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2016, media bias. Bookmark the permalink.

83 Responses to Transcript of Trump Canton Speech: “I Will Campaign Relentlessly For Every Single Vote” (with photographs)…

1. Beautiful, powerful, elegant speech masterfully delivered. He is exuding confidence and gravitas like I’ve never seen before.

2. ronald pratt says:

Thanks Bannon & Kellyanne for helping us out!

3. wolfmoon1776 says:

Awesome speech! The rust belt could not have a greater champion than Donald J. Trump!

4. jeans2nd says:

From my folks working the rally – they had to turn away over 2,000 people. Mr. Trump had a full-siren police escort entry from the Hall of Fame to the Civic Center. LEOs everywhere, the greatest people Mr. Trump could ask for protecting him. The Civic Center could not hold another person. And the Cold Anger Stare guy in that second picture – I met him earlier in the day, at our Trump Victory Office. The nicest, most passionate guy you will ever meet. Just Deplorable. Thanks for coming to Canton, Mr. Trump!

5. Bob W says:

What an awesome speech!

6. Pam says:

This was a fantastic speech with great energy from the enormous crowd. I’m not sorry the pastor in Flint got her feelings hurt. The truth doesn’t need to be sugarcoated!

7. Pam says:

8. Sentient says:

So many great lines…
    “Arrogant ruling class”
    The Mexico / Flint switcheroo
    “I’m not running to be president of the world” (I’d suggested that line)
    President FOR all Americans (not OF)

9. I thought this was one of his best stump speeches.

BTW, just saw this on Twitter…

10. Trump’s secret ingredient: SINCERITY.

He obviously, painfully obviously, means what he says and just loves his country so much.

Brings me to tears every. single. time.

It’s him or annihilation.

11. james23 says:

Just a terrific speech. Could and should be given in other parts of the country, too.

12. Molly Blasko says:

N.E. Pa. is strong for Donald Trump; he is our voice, he is our hope and he will be our next President. Get out and vote, he will save our country.

• The Raven says:

According to my family, that live just outside “The Burgh”, the whole damn state is for Trump with the exception of the 108% in Philly…

• Kintbury says:

Someone needs to watch the polling stations in the cities. Count the number of people actually turning up to vote and photograph anyone who is coming on a bus. I heard the polling staff do the voting and people actually don’t need to show up. We need to make sure cheating is very difficult this year.

13. willvecchio says:

It is clear that the new campaign team is doing a very good job. And another FULL day for Mr. Trump: Dr. Oz, Flint water stop and church, Football Hall of Fame, and a fabulous rally/great speech. He probably conducted several interviews too.

The news about the polls all good! I believe Americans are waking up and the movement is authentic and righteous.

14. justfactsplz says:

This was a great speech. Trump just gets better and better all of the time. He is relentless in fighting for us. We need to be relentless in getting out the vote for him. He needs each and every one of us and as many as we can bring along with us. MAGA!

15. Pam says:

16. petszmom says:

i am already trying to compose a dignified dig the day after trump wins the highest office in the land. i want to go on FB first thing nov 9 with the most eloquent, profound way of saying to my fellow liberal twits: nah nah nah na boohoo, we won, we won…you lost! (razzberry)….any suggestions???

17. Scott says:

I think you missed Trump’s ad lib about the Mexican President. Trump called him a nice guy, then quipped he’s building a wall and making Mexico pay anyway. Crowd loved it! This new Trump speechmaking style seems about 50% scripted, 50% ad lib. It’s a winning formula.

18. Howie says:

Unity, not diversity.

19. Pam says:

20. TakeBackOurRepublic says:

Trump’s biggest outreach to voters is his back to back rallies across the country. Tonight when he promised to work relentlessly for every single vote, he means he intends to continue to work hard to earn them. His sincerity is a large part of his appeal and I believe it connects him personally and deeply to each of us. I am so humbled and grateful to have him be our voice!

21. milo minderbinder says:

I saw a quote online that was the first thing I thought. I’ve never seen a candidate for Prez work this hard, day in day out. While ILLary rests, Trump understands that Showing up and WORKING is the biggest part of success, and has done that for all his life. And while the PIAPS takes more time off, Mr. Trump is doubling down.

22. freepetta says:

Bravo bravo bravo Mr. Trump! Fantastic speech!!!

Sent from my iPhone

23. milo minderbinder says:

“Hillary Clinton calls people who aren’t supporting her deplorable and irredeemable. I call people who aren’t supporting me American citizens who are entitled to the same respect as anyone else” All you need to know.

24. Ghostrider says:

In his speeches, we see how Donald Trump has really changed his style and delivery. But, the real news is how voters are perceiving him. He is coming across as Genuine and authentic; the real deal. I sense voters are picking up on the fake and fraudulent H. By the way, who the hell does this woman think she is that her email signature is simply H. What an ego.

The best part for Trump is these last few weeks he is literally running unopposed. Go Trump!

25. hugofitch1 says:

Basket of NAILED IT!

26. darththulhu says:

Every single speech is a grand slam.

Not tired of Winning, yet.

27. ZurichMike says:

Remember when the media whores gave the “flash in the pan” analysis: “Trump needs to be more nuanced/presidential, but that’s not his nature, so when he tries to do that, people will lose interest in him.”

Bwahahahahahaha!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

• darththulhu says:

He was saving it all up … and now he is going to relentlessly carpet bomb them and their smugness for another 8 weeks with nothing but ultra-Presidential effectiveness.

He already feels like our President.

• hellandahandbasket says:

On Hannity’s drive-time radio show tonight,his guest (I forget who he was) said that Mr. Trump the businessman is nothing like Mr. Trump the campaigner – specifically with the quipping and jokes – he’s mostly all business when it comes to matters of importance.
      I think we’re seeing Mr. Businessman Trump in full-ON mode! …I like it!
      (But, I like the internal chewy gooey soft center funny-sarcastic-guy a whole-lot too)

• cjzak says:

He told them several times he could be Presidential when he needed to. They didn’t believe him. Too bad for them, lol!

28. ginaswo says:

so much awesome
    SO much winning
    #MAGA !!! 😆😆😆😆😆
    Reposted on my blog

29. rsanchez1990 says:

He will not stop. He won’t take a break for a few days for “pneumonia”. Trump is still going as strong as ever.

That quip about cars and water was brilliant. That’s what this election is all about. Bring the jobs back and local governments won’t have to cut corners to put their people in danger.

30. George says:

Amazing to me that Donald Trump Jr had 1500 people come to celebrate opening a campaign office in PA. today. Trump’s children can bring in millions of votes. We’ll see.

31. Gov Jay says:

“I am not running to be President of the world – I am running to be President of the United States.”
    That line will get Trump elected… bank on it…

32. hellandahandbasket says:

When Americans hear a speech like that and then say … “Eh, nah – not so much, I’d rather something else happen in America…”
    Is there no wonder Liberalism is a mental disorder, a cult?
    TRUMP 2016 | 2020

33. Bull Durham says:

This is like watching Ted Williams hit. Joyful excellence.

He had mastery of himself. It was packaging the policy words with the love of America that took a little time.

We get it all now wrapped in a red, white and blue bow. His energy and insights, his response to the crowds, his courage and stamina, his self-deprecation, his vision for America, his leadership, his affinity for everyone who struggles, works hard, gives an honest effort and cares about more than oneself.

This is bigly, folks. Getting yuge. The Monster is rising.

34. xyzlatin says:

“We will put new American steel into the spine of this country”. wonderful imagery.

As also the imagery of Trump relentlessly coming for everyone and looking after everyone. “Let me be your champion”. “I am willing to campaign anywhere. I am willing to go anywhere, visit anywhere, even if some voters openly oppose me in a community I will go there and ask them for their support”.

“I understand there are going to be some people in these communities who aren’t planning on voting for me right now. I will campaign hard for their votes “.

The imagery to me is very Biblical.. he is the Good Shepherd, looking in every nook and cranny for his lost sheep to find and protect them and bring them into the safe place with everyone else. He is not letting anyone go, he is the good father who never gives up on the lost sons and daughters.

35. Dan McNatt says:

Love that there is someone willing to call the lying libs on their globalist bs Kick the bums out lock up the damn criminals once. Get everyone a job and they work or starve.It’s a start to making America great again.

36. xyzlatin says:

It’s interesting that people who have heard his first speech ,a year later are still listening in to his speeches (like me… and I usually dodge speeches made by anyone, they make me squirm usually). There is something in them that speaks to the heart and we have all been thirsty to hear it, and we can take it over and over, like kids who love to have the same story read to them again and again.

37. woohoowee says:

This is one of the most uplifting, positive speeches ever delivered by an American running for any office. Just can’t bring myself to call Trump a politician 🙂 Americans working together and helping one another – imagine that 🙂 America First!

38. GREENMIRROR says:

The Flint Church Speech’ Introduction by someone that contacted trump by NBC25? then interrupted by Faith Green Timmons. It’s too bad a Q&A session didn’t ensue.

39. truthandjustice says:

Lets see if this works – picture of Trump and Patton – look similar?