mn shooting 4

Against the earlier shooting in Baton Rouge Louisiana, unfortunately this police shooting will lead the news cycles – guaranteed.

This latest shooting happened only a few hours ago.  Police said the incident began with a traffic stop around 9 p.m (link).

Sketchy Details / No media yet – As best we can determine, a woman named Lavish Reynolds (aka Diamond Reynolds) immediately began live-streaming video of the aftermath from a police officer shooting her boyfriend four times.  A four year old girl was in the back seat.

mn shooting 5mn shooting 6

update-1Local Media ReportMINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — WCCO confirms that a 32-year-old man has died after an officer-involved shooting Wednesday night in Falcon Heights.

Philando Castile’s mother, Valerie Castile, says he died at Hennepin County Medical Center.  St. Anthony Police confirmed the shooting, which happened in the area of Larpenteur Avenue and Fry Street. Castile’s girlfriend, Diamond Reynolds, and her daughter were in the car at the time. Reynolds is in custody Wednesday night.

A video circulating on Facebook, which was pulled from the site before midnight, was filmed by Reynolds and appears to show the aftermath of the shooting.

Reynolds, who was in the front passenger seat, says in the video that she was pulled over for a broken tail light. She says police asked Castile, who was driving, for his license and registration.

She says as Castile was reaching for his wallet, he informed officers that he had a firearm in his possession, and a conceal-and-carry permit.  Reynolds says in the video that an officer then shot her boyfriend four times. (read more)

According to the video (auto-streamed to Facebook here) and the narration, Philando Castile was driving, Ms Reynolds was the passenger as they were pulled over by the police.  Her boyfriend informed the police officer he was licensed to carry a firearm, and when he reached for his wallet to get his ID the officer fired into the vehicle four times.

Here’s the video, but be warned this is very graphic, unsettling, and emotionally disturbing to watch and hear the driver explain what’s going on:

Reynolds: Stay with me. We got pulled over for a busted tail light in the back and he’s covered … they killed my boyfriend. He’s licensed to carry. He was trying to get out his ID and his wallet out his pocket and he let the officer know that he had a firearm and he was reaching for his wallet and the officer just shot him in his arm.

Officer: Ma’am, keep your hands where they are.

Reynolds: I am sir, no worries.

Officer: [Yells expletive.]

Reynolds: He just got his arm shot off. We got pulled over on Larpenteur.

Officer: I told him not to reach for it! I told him to get his head up!

Reynolds: He had, you told him to get his ID sir, his driver’s license. Please don’t tell me he’s dead.

Officer: [Expletive.]

Reynolds: Please don’t tell me my boyfriend just went like that.

Officer: Keep your hands where they are.

Reynolds: Yes I will, sir. I will keep my hands where they are. Please don’t tell me that he’s gone. Please don’t tell me that he’s gone. Please officer, don’t tell me that you just did this to him. You shot four bullets into him, sir. He was just getting his license and registration, sir.

[Silence]

Other Officer: Get the female passenger out of the car.

Reynolds: Where’s my daughter you have my daughter?”

[Five Minutes Later]

Reynolds: I got … the Roseville Police got me handcuffed, my phone is about to die. I’m on Larpenteur and Fry and the Roseville Police Department just shot my boyfriend. They shot him four times. He has a license to carry. We had a busted tail light. And we had some weed in the car that’s about it.  (Transcript Via CBS Minnesota)

Here’s the facebook link:

MN shooting

In anticipation of this video disappearing there’s also a duplicate copy available below.

This entry was posted in Abusive Cops, BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Death Threats, Police action, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,248 Responses to Update: Disturbing Video – Police Officer Shoots Driver In Falcon Heights Minnesota – Passenger Records Aftermath…

1. sundance says:

• kathyca says:

Wow. Just wow.

• maggiemoowho says:

He and his democrap buddies are the real problem in the Black community. What a piece of dung he is. Cops and others die because of irresponsible jerks like him and Obama.

• Wasn’t the cop Asian? 2. ANY responsible CPL/CCW holder knows that when you are pulled over, for ANYTHING, you immediately disclose you are a CPL/CCW holder and disclose the location of your firearm if it is on you. You give the police the option to take the firearm completely out of the equation of the stop. Reported in only a few stories, the guy was reaching for his wallet and the firearm became visible. Police don’t take chances with their lives, nor should they.

• RescueGal says:

You are absolutely correct!

• Justsayin says:

When I got my CCP my instructor told us NOT to tell LEO’s you’ve got a gun in the vehicle because it would cause unnecessary stress. Told us that LEO’s know if you’re a CCP or not when they radio in and run the plates.

• That depends, really. Some states require you to notify the officer immediately and some do not. In states that do not, the best course of action is as Justsayin stated: Don’t even mention it. If your weapon is concealed and the officer can not see it then he will never even know. Letting him know might cause him to become unnecessarily alarmed.

Whatever you do, DO NOT use the word “gun.” 🙂 Say weapon/firearm. Don’t say, “I have a gun!”

I’m willing to bet he had no permit, but that that was something they devised to throw police off. We will likely see a lot more of it in the future.

• James F says:

What video did the befuddled governor watch?

The only hint of racism in the video was when Lavish Diamond assumed the Asian officer was “Chineese”.

Reynolds began profiling the officer. “It was a Chinese police officer that shot him. He’s Chinese, he’s about five-five, five-six and a half, heavy set guy.

And now the racis media and politicians are assuming the Asian officer is white.

• Concerned says:

It’s INSANE for the MN Gov to say something like that. He needs to be ejected ASAP.

• woohoowee says:

MN Gov has some mighty strange eyes. What’s up with his eyes?

• The man has blood on his hands.

2. cohibadad says:

We continue to live in the age of Rodney King, where video of the end of a police incident, without all of the circumstances explained and with all of the misinformation and “racist” allegations being shouted from the media leading the discussion.

3. sundance says:

4. Marvin says:

While facts may come out to prove otherwise, it appears that this officer does not believe that blacks have a Second Amendment right to carry a firearm. Comply or not, the officer had him at point blank range and should have withheld fire until he saw a weapon appearing. A guy seated with a belt on cannot draw and fire that fast, nor would a real threat give a heads up he has a weapon. This was an over reaction by someone who should not be a cop.
    I carry but on the rare occasion i am stopped I have my window down, interior light on if at night, ignition off, ID, registration and insurance in hand, and my hands on the wheel. i do not advertise anything about a weapon, don’t say much, and try to end the encounter as quickly as possible.

• I, too am a CPL holder. The one time I’ve been pulled over while I was carrying (pistol was between driver’s seat and center console) I was speeding. I was on my way to work. I put my hands on the steering wheel as the officer (state police) approached. I IMMEDIATELY disclosed that I was a CPL holder and indicated the location of my pistol. I kept my hands on the wheel until I was asked for my ID and papers. I indicated to the patrolman that my license was in my handbag which was located on the passenger seat and my registration and insurance was located in my glove box, and I needed to reach over the firearm to obtain the things he was requesting. I waited to see his reaction and would have given the patrolman the option to take the firearm completely out of the equation if he wanted. He never asked for it, because I was respectful. He clocked me doing 16 over (I was admittedly speeding, running late for work) but given that I don’t have a record, my driving record is relatively clear, and I acted responsibly and respectfully during the stop, he wrote me for only 5 over, THANKED me for my handling of the situation and asked me to drive slower. That patrolman didn’t know if I was truly a woman just late for work, (first shift) or if I was a third shifter just getting out of work and had hit the bar, or drugs, or whatever. Be respectful and they will be respectful of you.

• Esperanza says:

I take it you’ve not watched the video where the cop gets shot in the head before he gets to the window?

• Concerned says:

Unless the guy had a license to carry, it was illegal for him to have his gun on him in the car, right? And what we have seen from prior posts indicate that he probably didn’t have a license to carry.

My FOID was issued by the State of illinois. Are CCW licenses issued by county or local agencies or by the state?

• booger71 says:

Each state varies, in Missouri anyone (non felon) can have their firearm in the car with them loaded without a CCP either hidden from view or not.

• John Galt says:

The absence of a permit would completely destroy the story the woman told on the video.

• Bob says:

This is a common trick of criminals to lie about having a CCW to an LEO at a stop in order to put the LEO at ease, even if for a second. Then comes the sucker punch…BANG!…dead cop.

• jessinwis says:

I can’t leave a “like” for this, because I don’t like the situation you describe here, but I appreciate your comment. Police are under so much stress. So too are the communities. This is tragic.

• Mike says:

This woman LReynolds is showing signs of BT-800 syndromes.

• and he probably didn’t have a driver’s license like he never had all the umpteen times he was picked up before (25 times or so) and didn’t have a car registration and didn’t have insurance…so what was he fishing for in his pocket? an empty wallet. Remember all this post shooting stuff is from dopey Lavisha. He may have never told the cop he had a gun…only Lavisha said so. It looks as if when the cop saw the gun and told Philando not to move, he moved and the cop shot.

• VegasGuy says:

“A guy seated with a belt on cannot draw and fire that fast, nor would a real threat give a heads up he has a weapon.”

And yet there WAS a weapon. So you sort of answer part of your own question yourself….

Agree with part 2………We only have the girlfriend word that he said (announced) he had a weapon. She made contradictory statements regarding his motions, & the Officer made utterences that he warned him not to reach for whatever….Doesn’t sound convincingly that he informed the Officer that he was armed.

Disagree completely with part 1 “A guy seated with a belt on cannot draw and fire that fast”

What if the weapon were tucked into his crotch area? Easy reach & stealthy move of the left hand which could be out of sight of the officer until the weapon is clear of the suspect’s thighs & now traveling up to a shooting position…..

• maggiemoowho says:

How did you come to that conclusion, that video shows nothing that happened leading up to the shots that were fired. BLM and the sh!t head in the white house are involved, that means the cop was justified. They do not get involved in legitimate cases, there is no money in the truth for the BLM terrorists.

5. Abster says:

I guess gov has already been made privy to all facts and evidence…not. Shame on him for intentionally fueling the fire.

6. It looks like Philando Castile

was one of the armed robbers at the local Super USA July 4 a few blocks from the traffic stop July 6

7. VegasGuy says:

Well they confirmed a gun was recovered at the scene……How long does it take to confirm a valid CCW? That shouldn’t take long at all. Just look up the CCW database, right? Wouldn’t that bolster there position if there actually is one?

Guess the CRS & DOJ is processing a predated application….

8. Niagara Frontier says:

Protesters blocking traffic in NYC. That didn’t take long.

• maggiemoowho says:

They are idiots, cops need to spray them all with Fox urine, that will make them leave faster than anything.

• Niagara Frontier says:

Those people stuck in their cars and buses aren’t going to get home for hours. On TV I just observed an open-top, double decker tourist bus stuck in the mess. I wonder what those tourists are thinking. Hope they went to the bathroom before they boarded.

• maggiemoowho says:

The National Guard should be called in and clear those useless excuses for human beings out. They are endangering peoples lives, but the communist pathetic Government of New York won’t do anything, all this BS is taking the attention away from Hillary Clinton. The police need to get out the rubber bullets and tear gas.

• Abster says:

Seriously, these people continue to hinder innocent, hardworking citizens, families, elderly from going about their daily lives. Why can’t they be stopped…not to even mention the cost of monitoring these riots to be.

• maggiemoowho says:

Taking attention away from Hillary, the Dems who run NY will not stop this. They want this, Innocent Americans are the Dems enemy, they only protect criminals, like Hillary Clinton. This just makes me sick. Hopefully the people in NYC will get sick of this and vote out the Dems, but I won’t hold my breath.

• FerociousFlower says:

Or just tell them all “We’re turning this into a Recruiting Event. If you stay, I guarantee, you will all have a job to report to – first thing in the morning”. POOF … streets are empty.

• Concerned says:

Nice title: “Forth type shit”

• Monroe says:

Is that pot? Is there a child in the car? If pot then call CPS. Isn’t that driving while under the influence if that is weed?

• Jason says:

she says she’s smoking a joint in the vid.

• jello333 says:

Even back when we were first married a million years ago, my wife and I smoked very little. And once we had kids, we quit altogether. The only time either of our kids were exposed to it was by accident… or well, I guess we should have known better. 😉 Because it’s when our oldest was 5 years old and we took him to a Queen / Billy Squier concert. We wound up sitting way up in the top level of an arena and… well, it got kinda foggy up there. The kid was super happy and giddy for about half an hour, and then suddenly out like a light. 😉

• FerociousFlower says:

@Monroe – Yes, I would categorize her actions as Child Endangerment.
        Funny how the black demographic L-O-V-E to refer to MLK Jr as their prophet, savior, etc …But if they were held to his words “content of character / color of skin …etc” passage – her video should determine just that – content of character is lacking. However, we all know, they do not want to be judged by character, and instead INSIST on blackness as the ONLY identifier. Of course, ONLY black wonderfulness, righteousness, culture blah blah blah – ignoring ANY black dysfunction and ANYTHING in the least-bit derogatory toward “black-culture”.
        I’m sooooooooooo over this lot of malcontents …soooooooo over all of it.

9. Ziiggii says:

Have stayed out of commenting on this event until some more information is released, but I do find this post (supposedly) by Phil’s brother rather disturbing.

Sidenote: I think Lavish/Diamond is either gay or possibly bisexual. This photo is with Phil

this is a post from her that may show her sexual orientation

There are other (better) examples, but I didn’t want to post them here.

10. For facebook, search Philando Castile of the University of Minnesota (never attended or worked there) https://www.facebook.com/philando.castile?fref=ts

11. kathyca says:

Not sure if this will work, but it’s an historic pic from “Phil’s” FB of two armed black panthers standing in front of a black panther party sign and he captioned it “BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY !”

12. The armed robber wears a pair of fancy sneakers:

Philando Castile belongs to the MN/Fashion sneakers facebook group

13. maggiemoowho says:

That Democrap Governor knew what he needed to do and say to get his state in the news and to take the attention away from Hillary Clinton, looks like the BLM terrorists and the Obama Administration got themselves a new goat boy.

14. James F says:

Ramsey Sheriff (MN) ‏@RamseySheriff
    @cameron_dehart Mr. Castile never applied for a permit to carry with our office. Therefore we did not issue his permit.

Surprise, surprise….not

15. Sherlock says:

This is the story the left wants to obscure the Clinton crimes. That’s why Obama is on t.v. at this moment speaking about it, though he knows NOTHING about it. That’s why the dems at the hearing today wanted to deflect onto this issue. To me, it’s a shooting, let them investigate it.

16. David says:

Instead of trying to stop the blood she is calmly filming how he dies.
    The police too, why nobody helps him to stop the blood ???

• Maybe she’s high

• Mike says:

Lavish Reynold’s 4th of July, “forth type sh–” video, appears to show her smoking MJ, some improvised cigarilla.

• fuzzi says:

I did not watch the video, but when I read that she started filming immediately, I questioned her decency, compassion, humanity…how can you film another person instead of trying to help him?

• Hector R. Vasquez says:

She started the lies so that there would be riots and anger from the black community. She played the victim. She was just his partner in crime. I just feel sorry for the child.
        The officer’s last name is llanes This is a spanish name. He wasn’t even white. The cop told him not to reach for the gun and she made it seem like it was his id. A big fat liar.

17. maggiemoowho says:

Didn’t some criminal activist tell BLM supporters in Ferguson that some will need to die for the cause. BLM teamed up to support the Islam Radicals, giving their lives would be a badge of honor in their sick twisted eyes. Something was really off about that video and the timing is just perfect for the Hillary cover up.

18. Ziiggii says:

another video from the 4th that features Phil on the phone…

fine parental skills. Smoking in the car with the kid in the back seat, then yelling at them. SMH

• John Carifidy says:

Don’t know how to make the image show up, but this is a statement by his Union, the Minnesota Teamsters Public and Law Enforcement Employee’s Union, Local 320

He was killed by a union brother.

19. Pozzo says:

Watch the video again people – Do they have a right-hand drive car?

• When you upload to FB it flips video.

• No Facebook doesn’t. I upload videos quite often and they are always in the correct perspective. Now the Reverse Camera in cell phones reverses things. I noticed in the first video posted above she did quite a bit of switching from the forward facing camera to the selfie reverse camera. The selfie camera is like a mirror image. It shouldn’t be used for normal video recording … Someone doing that is not the sharpest tool in the shed. The selfie camera qualify is less as well.

• I was wrong on that. Maybe it’s something to do with Facebook live? Or specific to her phone camera? Mine you see a mirror image but when you take a photo or record video it is flipped to normal as someone else or you would see an object without a mirror.

20. JustSomeInputFromAz says:

Something about this incident does not smell right to me.

“Lavish” is moving the camera around quite a bit, but there is clear focus on “Mr. Phil” at the 0:05 mark, the 0:48 mark, and from the 0:59 thru 1:19 marks.

Looking at each of those four marks, I cannot see any change in the pattern of blood on “Mr. Phil”…..it simply seems he stopped bleeding?

I am not a Doctor, nor have I ever witnessed a human shot with a bullet, but it just seems the blood pattern should have changed over the course of little over 1 minute of the video.

Adjusting tin foil now……

21. Howie says:

Obozo is trying to rile up his blacks. The thing to do is let an investigation procede. Apply the law to the facts in an impartial manner, and move on to MAGA.

• That hasn’t so well these past few years. Trayvon Martin – bust. Michael Brown – bust. Freddie Gray – bust. Walter Scott – murder charges against the cop will be dropped. And now Alton Sterling – armed felon resisting arrest – bust. Philando Castile – ? along the same lines the more we learn. Criminal culture of a people with way too much down time on their plate. That’s what needs to change.

22. Howie says:

Why do cops keep trying to police black perps? I would just let them run. Let the Feds deal with it.

• That’s what it will come to. Shoot outs in the Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, Atlanta, St. Louis, etc corrals. They will be penned up in the very bowels of the cities with Black or dark-skinned cops (and multiracial administrators at arms’ length). Periodically they will open the gates and let out all the little children they can find to rescue them from the deprivation so they can grow up safely and happily ever after away from the morass..

23. Howie says:

Rinnngggg…
    911 what is the problem?
    I am calling becaus I have been raped and robbed
    911: Was the perp black or white.
    Victim: I think he might have been black.
    911: OK here is the phone number of the Civil Rights Division of DOJ in Washington. Call them or the local NAACP.

24. Sandra says:

Just poking around various online records looking for info about Lavish. Her mother is Dafina Doty, living in Indianopolis right now though Intelius says she has also lived in the Minneapolis area. There are two criminal records for Dafina in MN, one in 2007 for not having a drivers license, and one in 2008 for receiving stolen property. For that second conviction her name is Dafina Niyonu Palmer. There is also a business record in Indianopolis with her last name as Humphrey. The multiple last names is just so typical, isn’t it? I suspect that Lavish also has some court records somewhere but not under Reynolds. Perhaps Palmer or Humphrey?.

• Sandra says:

A man was charged today with physically and sexually assaulting another man in St. Paul that he suspected of burglarizing a friend’s house, according to a criminal complaint.

The Ramsey County attorney’s office charged Taylor Gordon IV, 22, of St. Paul, with first-degree criminal sexual conduct and third-degree assault.

The complaint gave this account:

Police were dispatched Oct. 20, 12:48 a.m., to a home in the West Seventh Street neighborhood about a burglary. Dafina Niyonu Palmer told police she had just returned to her home in the 600 block of Canton Street from Chicago and found it burglarized.

There was no forced entry and Palmer told police she suspected a man who had lived with her for a brief time, had a key and knew she was in Chicago.

I do think this is Lavish’s mother.

• Sandra says:

Wow, that story is very strange. Here’s a different version of it. Apparently it happened in 2008, and I think Lavish might have been involved, I think she might be the 19 year old daughter mentioned in the article. Does anyone know how old Lavish is now? http://www.twincities.com/2008/10/30/st-paul-burglary-suspect-is-assaulted/

Dafina Palmer found her home in the West Seventh Street neighborhood burglarized Oct. 20 and said she suspected the burglar was an 18-year-old man who is her 17-year-old daughter’s best friend. Gordon is the girl’s boyfriend, Palmer said. Gordon beat up the man and sexually assaulted him with an object, the criminal complaint said. Prosecutors also have charged Palmer’s 15-year-old son and 17-year-old daughter, Ariel T. Doty, in juvenile court with aiding and abetting first-degree criminal sexual conduct. The boy’s name isn’t public because of his age. Palmer didn’t dispute the physical assault but said in an interview Thursday the sexual assault didn’t happen. She said only Gordon took part in the beating, and she and her children tried to stop it. “This has all been a tremendous misunderstanding,” said Palmer, 35. […] “Dafina Palmer was very upset and made numerous comments about doing physical harm” to the man, the complaint said. “Palmer was advised to let investigators handle the burglary.” Doty called the victim and Gordon to give her support after the burglary, Palmer said. When the victim arrived, Gordon took off after him, Palmer said. She and her 19-year-old daughter tried to hold Gordon back, but, Palmer said, “He was throwing us around like ragdolls.” At 4:40 a.m., police were dispatched to West Seventh Street and Watson Avenue about a man sitting on a bus bench who appeared to have been assaulted, the complaint said. […] Police arrested Palmer, her 15-year-old son, her 19-year-old daughter, her nephew, Doty and Gordon, according to the complaint and Palmer. Gordon, Doty and the 15-year-old were charged; the others were released.

If I’m right and this is Lavish’s mother, then Lavish must have grown up in one harsh ghetto family.

• Sandra says:

It was Lavish who was arrested with her mother in 2008.

Diamond Laraye Reynolds was booked in St Paul, MN on 10/20/2008.

The following Official Record of Diamond Laraye Reynolds is being redistributed by MugshotsNow.com and is protected by constitutional, publishing, and other legal rights. This Official Record was collected from a Law Enforcement agency on 8/27/2013. Address herein provided within Official Records.
          MugshotsNow.com ID: 19567915

Arrest Address Street: 635 CANTON
          Arresting Agency: ST PAUL PD
          Arrest City: ST. PAUL
          Arrest State: MN
          Arrest County: RAM
          City Of Violation: ST. PAUL
          Birthdate: 7/14/1989
          Arrival Date: 10/20/2008 8:15:00 AM
          Address No.: 635
          Place Of Birth: CHICAGO
          Address Street: CANTON

• Sandra says:

I believe I have located Lavish’s father. Mother Dafina sued him for child support in Cook County IL (Chicago). https://w3.courtlink.lexisnexis.com/cookcounty/Finddock.asp?DocketKey=CABADAJAEAH0DR

Attorney(s): STATES ATTY CHILD SUPPORT
        Plaintiff: PALMER DAFINA N
        Defendant: REYNOLDS ANTHONY

So typical. Squirt out a kid by some guy you’re not married to, then sue him for child support so you can go on welfare.

• Sandra says:

Mother Dafina appears to also have been arrested in 2011 in Hennepin County MN. http://jail.com/arrest-records/dafina-doty-2950263

I might stop looking. I can see now that Lavish, whatever her name is, comes from a really rough family. Probably multiple father situation, yet no fathers around, mother is a criminal, etc. Gee where have we seen this before.

25. Niagara Frontier says:

Officers down in Dallas!

26. dondeg says:

Bill meets Lynch on Tarmack.
    Hillary has “at home” Tea party with Comey and the boys.
    Comey says no evidence to prosecute
    Country goes wild
    Two black shootings = almost 100% change the media

Hillary had no compunction about letting Ambassador Stevens die. No compunction about the millions killed in the middle east, on all sides. Do you think she cares about a couple locals “taking one for the team”. I tell you, it’s all too convenient. I wouldn’t put anything past Killiary and Bill.

27. Raffaella says:

I am completely heart broken and traumatized by all these officer involved shootings resulting in quite a few black men’s death and offficer’s death. I just cannot watch another disturbing video. It seems that 1. cops are trigger happy, 2. No one seem to care enough to perform life saving medical care for the person shot, 3. BLM is making everything worst by calling everyone racist.

I know this is not a popular opinion here but I had to say it. That little girl’s voice on this video really got to me.

• Yup…Calling for Mommy…some Mommy, huh? Poor child….I just wish all these little kids would be planted with good parents out of their awful environments forever.

• Sandra says:

The little girl had probably already seen more prior to the shooting than most of us would see in our lifetimes. The shooting will probably have no impact on her. She was already ruined.

• maggiemoowho says:

I feel bad for all the officers being shot do to the lies put out by the lying families, the BLM terrorists, our dumb azz President and the media. The mother should have never put her child into a drug filled situation. I feel bad for any child whose parents are so selfish, they can’t give up the drugs not even for their children. Cops were shot tonight because this jack wipe girlfriend filled social media with lies and the dumb azz President and Democrat Governor got up and spewed more lies.

28. Same glasses as armed robber

at nearby Super USA convenience store.

29. John Carifidy says:

Interview with retired Professor of Law, (who happens to be the gentleman who wrote the Minnesota Personal Protection Act of 2003) on the situation in Falcon Heights and their subcontracting of police from St. Anthony: http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2016/07/07/3796266/philando-castile-shooting-st-anthony-police-falcon-heights-improper-stops/

30. If he was driving the car as his girlfriend claims, then why is his seatbelt over his right shoulder and why does that look like a rear seat window?

31. Pingback: EXPOSED, MICHAEL BROWN ALL OVER AGAIN: Cops Pulled Over Philando Castile Because He Had Just Robbed A Store With Gun; Had No CCW Permit – PATDOLLARD

32. gingersnaps says:

Okay people here we go again about white vs blacks. I’m not a racist person, but I am tired of people playing the race card. I don’t care if your black, white, yellow, brown, purple, green, olive, red and etc. Stop focusing on the color of the skin, and start focusing on the situation at hand. Like this shooting of Philando Castile this week. Did anyone watch this video that was posted? Does anyone question the following:
    ~Why doesn’t she seem upset? She seems very calm after watching a cop “shoot her boyfriend’s arm off”!]
    ~Why isn’t she checking on him or asking him how he is doing? (yes, he’s clearly been shot and isn’t doing great. But wouldn’t you be making sure you can do whatever you can do to make sure he stays alive? Comfort him the best you can? I get we all react differently, but I would have told the officer I’m going to check him and you can shoot me if you want. I’m not going to let my boyfriend die as I sit here watching him bleed out!)
    ~ She states they were pulled over for a busted tail light, and he’s covered they killed him as he lies there clearly in pain moving back and forth. Goes on to state he license to carry and he was trying to get out his I.D and wallet out of his pocket he let the officer know he was rech(but caught herself-but she could be all nerves trying to talk) has a firearm and was reaching for his wallet, and the officer just shot him in the arm. She goes on calmly how they are waiting for back up, and the officer said to keep her hands where he can see them, and she stated she will respectfully. Then states how he shot his arm off! The officer stated he told him not to reach for it, and she states he told him to get his I.D and driver license, and omg please don’t let my boyfriend go like this (but seems calm and collected as she video tapes her boyfriend bleeding out) please don’t tell me his dead! Umm didn’t you stated they killed him in the beginning of the video?

~She says that the officer put 4 bullets into him, but at the end of video she says the officer shot him for no apparent reason, then said they shot him 3x’s for a busted tail light! Okay so what happen?!?
    ~clearly the officer told him to don’t move after learning he was carrying and he did anyways, but now the officer shot him in the arm 4 or 5 times!
    ~she’s asking for a ride home, not to the hospital and the police department shot her boyfriend 4x, he’s lichens to carry, they had a busted tail light and some weed and that’s it! Umm clearly your weed is laced with something, because your wacked out making no damn sense! Your story is all over, and you don’t seem to concerned for your man.
    ~ She had to point out he was Chinese, but I thought everyone was making a big fit about a white cop profiling a black man. Just saying!
    ~ How is she handcuffed and still recording? Doesn’t anyone notice it cuts out?
    COME ON PEOPLE WATCH THE VIDEO LISTEN CLOSELY! IT SEEMS SO SHADY.
    I will say we never know how we will react to a situation, and we all handle stuff differently. But this video has caused more lives to be lost before anyone knows what really happen, and going on the word of this girlfriend who clearly don’t seem to be all there herself. To many of us are quick to react, instead of standing back to see the whole picture!
    I’m sorry if you don’t agree with me, and you don’t have too. You are in title to your own opinion, and thoughts too. But I felt like I needed to state what everyone is missing, because to many of you seem to care that he was black, and not what really went down.

• jello333 says:

I have a lot of the same questions you do. And I also think most people here have similar reactions… I don’t agree that there’s many of us who “care that he was black, and not what really went down.”

But I’ll also agree with this… “I would have told the officer I’m going to check him and you can shoot me if you want. I’m not going to let my boyfriend die as I sit here watching him bleed out!” Maybe her and her “boyfriend” weren’t all that close, I don’t know. But if it was someone I really had strong feelings for, then yeah… I’d be saying/doing pretty much exactly what you said.

33. Pingback: Confirmed – Philando Castile Was an Armed Robbery Suspect – False Media Narrative Now Driving Cop Killings… – ~II~The Watch Towers ~II~

34. Brenda Glass says:

there is more to the story than she is telling. Why did she start filming after the actor was shot instead of before so that we can see what went on between them officer and the deceased. they never tell the whole story they never dig deep enough to uncover anything that would justify the police taking deadly action day just casually omit things like the officer said don’t reach for your wallet keep your hands on the dash or something to that effect to which the man who was shot disobeyed the order. I’m just speculating only because I know how twisted and cut up and half truthful things are reported. I don’t buy this story

35. Kyle says:

Why is it that as soon as something horrendous happens all the people that thrive on BS come out of the wood work. Is the shooting a terrible thing… YES! but until we can walk a mile in the shoes of both of the victims, yes the cop is also a victim, we cannot state what the cause or reprocussions are. Then all the idiots start to politicize it. I mean every shooting has to be the fault of Democrats… even if the politics at the time was Republican it is obviously has to be Democrats fault…. The victim and his girlfriend will undoubtably blame the police even if he had a gun… have her display his CCP and not just say he had it…. and why carry a gun on your lap… isn’t that really dangerous if you get into an accident? Also show the video before the shooting to show how he was only reaching for an iD and not making a commentary to twist the situation in your best interest to set up the inevitable lawsuit to get the city, state or anyone else to pay….. this was a horrible incident but one that could have been avoided if everyone had been above board.

36. vrajavala says:

Presently visiting my grand daughter who says she is a fan of Tupac Shakur. Did some research, found out he was sued for inciting violence and causing the death of two Texas police in the 90’s. just making sure my 13 yr old doesnt get a warped view. Also found out he went to prison for (sexually) molesting a fan