May 28th – 2016 Presidential Election – Open Discussion

In an effort to keep the Daily Open Thread a little more open topic we are going to start a new daily thread for “2016 Presidential Politics”. Please use this thread to post anything relating to the Presidential Race and/or any of the candidates therein.

trump the people 2

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

603 Responses to May 28th – 2016 Presidential Election – Open Discussion

1. Martin says:

California/New Jersey/Montana/South Dakota/New Mexico Primaries: 10 Days
    Donald Trump’s 70th Birthday and Flag Day: 17 Days
    Republican National Convention: 51 Days
    General Election: 164 Days
    Inauguration Day: 237 Days

2. Martin says:

3. citizen817 says:

Whining Bushes’ Sour Grapes
    THE BUSH’S AND THE GOPE HAVE A CASE OF “SOUR GRAPES”

4. citizen817 says:

Trump Tames Billary
    TRUMP WILL COUNTERPUNCH SO WELL EVEN BILL WILL BE CALLING HER CROOKED HILLARY

Back in the days of the peace dividend, “Read my lips,” and “It’s the economy stupid” we were told we got two for the price of one. And we sure did. One president to chase skirts in the Oval Office and one harridan to persecute his victims: Billary, the corrupt couple from Whitewater. Remember back in the Sleazy Nineties when the Clinton interlewed between George I and George II lowered the standards for what was acceptable public conduct. Remember all the fun we had with these two madcap political savants: Chinagate, Travelgate, Whitewater, Vince Foster, Filegate, the Cattle Futures Miracle, Lootergate, Drug Dealer Donor Scandal, Ponzi Scheme, and the Political Favor Scandal.

5. Linda says:

I seldom go to Breitbart anymore, but someone tweeted this and it’s a pretty frightening story:

Clinton Releases Plan to Dissolve U.S. Border Within 100 Days

It’s a good reminder of what we are fighting for.

6. tuskyou says:

Another reason to love Trump. If we feel hopeful about finally getting justice, imagine how this family feels. Who else has Trump met with that we don’t know about?! I love the way this man operates.

• farmhand1927 says:

Thank you, tuskyou, for sharing this link from Ammoland. Americans like the Terry family have suffered so much and then when they have tried to get answers, they are stonewalled and ignored.

Always remember and never forget those that sacrificed for our great country. Devote a few minutes of your weekend to honoring those that fought the good fight. Well done, good and faithful servants.

7. waltherppk says:

• Did anyone ever really think this guy was hot??! Geeesh.

Yes. Yes they did.

I always thought he was revolting.
        So I looked on, horrified, that women could not see through this con man.

• LaVoone says:

I agree with you whole heartedly. Whenever I saw him I got a very uneasy feeling about him. This matched the evil feeling I got from Al Gore. The two of them together was revolting. As the years have gone by Al Gore has lived up to the evil feelings I got from him. One of the worst treasonous things they did was when Clinton designated the Grand Staircase Escalante monument in Utah. This monument locked up one of only two clean coal resources in the World. Meanwhile Gore was over in Asia making deals for a foreign resource. This was despicable because the land and clean coal resource were to be used for paying for Education in Utah. This is what globalists have done to be able to control the states in this country. As recent events have progressed the clintons and gores have continued to sell U.S. resources to the world. I think that is one of the reasons that World Leaders seem rattled, because they know that their gravy train and theft of our resources will end.

• LP says:

‘Uneasy feeling about him’? Oh yeah. It was then I realised I no longer understood the American electorate. I expatriated. That’s how envenomed I felt.

History of his presidency bore that out.

8. Ad rem says:

The following begins a series of four comments from a new commenter to the Tree House … “carol of Australia”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    carol of Australia says:
    May 28, 2016 at 12:05 am (Edit)

This begins a four part comment on Obama’s pronouncement that World Leaders are now rattled by Donald Trump. As POTUS, Mr. Trump will save the US from coming under the future rule of a New World Order and One World Government controlled by a powerful international elite to which these World Leaders belong. A One World Government would fulfill a decades-long plan devised by Austrian diplomat and Freemason, Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi (1894-1972) regarded as the founding father of the current European Union although not much is known about him today.

His 1925 book ‘Practical Idealism (Praktischer Idealismus) sets out his plan for a United Europe, backed by the Vatican, under a centralized unelected government envisioned as the prototype for the US and the rest of the world when a New World Order is finalized. It’s simply not possible to buy this book today. It is censored in Germany despite not being present on the official list of books censored by the German government!

The essence of Kalergi’s Plan is outlined by Austrian writer Gerd Honsik: “Kalergi proclaims the abolition of the right of self-determination and, subsequently, the elimination of nations by means of ethnic separatist movements or mass allogeneic (genetically dissimilar) immigration in order to create a multiethnic flock without quality, easily controllable by the ruling class. Kalergi characterized the resulting multiethnic flock as cruel and unfaithful but maintained the elite must still deliberately create them in order to achieve their own superiority: ‘Then the elite will first eliminate democracy – the rule of the people. Next, the elite will eliminate the people via miscegenation, thereby replacing the ruling white race with an easily controllable mestizo race. By abolishing the principle of equality of all before the law, avoiding and punishing any criticism of minorities, and protecting minorities with special laws, the masses will be suppressed.’”

9. Ad rem says:

carol of Australia says:
    May 28, 2016 at 12:06 am (Edit)

Part II – World Leaders rattled!
    Kalergi’s ideas were the basis for the European Union’s policy of high levels of immigration combined with laws protecting these migrants under the guise of humanitarianism aimed at destroying European identity and creating a single race under the rule of the elite, i.e., white genocide! The European Union has been indoctrinating Europeans to tolerate and accept politically correct multiculturalism and infiltration via forced mass migration of hordes of Africans and Asians with the real goal being to completely denature the European people by converting them into a collection of individuals with no ethnic, historical or cultural cohesion. The initial low birth rate justification has now been replaced with Merkel’s ‘All Refugees Welcome’ declaration, thereby speeding up the process.

Western Europe’s current political leaders know full well that Kalergi was the author of the European Union. It was he who suggested Beethoven’s hymn as the EU’s national anthem and he was very active in connection with the design of the EU logo. Europe’s Coudenhove-Kalergi prize was created in his honor to be awarded to Europeans who have excelled in promoting his depraved plan. Better known today as The Charlemagne Prize, the official p.c. description is: “for those able to exercise a political influence and make an outstanding contribution to the process of European integration.” Among those awarded this prize are Angela Merkel, Herman Van Rompuy (former Prime Minister of Belgium and first President of the European Council) and this year’s recipient Pope Francis.

10. Ad rem says:

carol of Australia says:
    May 28, 2016 at 12:07 am (Edit)

Part III – World Leaders rattled
    President John F. Kennedy said in an address on Freemasonry to newspaper publishers on April 27, 1961: “The very word ‘secrecy’ is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, secret oaths and secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers cited to justify it.” (No wonder he was assassinated and I fear there is now a high danger of Mr. Trump being eliminated in the exact same way.)
    In his book Kissinger on the Couch (1975), Rear Admiral Chester Ward, Former Judge Advocate General of the U.S. Navy and CFR member for sixteen years, stated: “The CFR has as a goal submergence of U.S. sovereignty and national independence into an all-powerful one-world government. In the entire CFR lexicon there is no term of revulsion carrying a meaning as deep as ‘America First’” That is the very term now frequently being used by Mr. Trump, in conjunction with ‘Make America Great Again.’ Ward also says in this book: “Once the ruling members of the CFR have decided the U.S. Government should adopt a particular policy, the very substantial research facilities of the CFR are put to work to develop arguments, intellectual and emotional, to support the new policy and to confound and discredit, intellectually and politically, any opposition.”

11. Ad rem says:

carol of Australia says:
    May 28, 2016 at 12:08 am (Edit)

Part IV
    The underlying truth behind the politically correct ‘diversity’ and ‘multicultural’ labels, as well as the ‘racist’ and ‘Islamophobia’ charges, occasionally leaks out. In 1955, G. Brock Chisholm, a known Kalergi disciple and former director of the World Health Organization, said: “In all places, people must practice the limitation of births so as to create a single race in a new world that is dependent on a central authority.” Under the media’s dual pressure of misinformation and the propaganda of humanitarianism, Europeans and the rest of the West are being induced and pressured to deny their origins as some kind of progressive humanitarian act and to believe that holding onto their origins and cultural identity is ‘racism’ except, of course, for the elite who will remain entrenched at the top.
    America, formerly the home of the brave and the free has become the home of those who think they are free. None are more enslaved and manipulated than those who think they are free. The threat is whatever the Ministry of Truth and the complicit news media says it is. This is behind the agenda to have all guns banned so that those who would resist will have been totally disarmed. Next is to have the people accept solutions to problems that will instigate the changes the government wanted but which the people would have initially been unwilling to accept. This is intended to likewise lead to worldwide solutions which will firmly establish a One World Order.

My fear is that those who have long been planning for this NWO will be loath to accept an 8 year delay by allowing the possibility for Mr. Trump to become POTUS under a pledge of ‘America First.’

• citizen817 says:

If Trump can right the course and put America back on the course of prosperity, I doubt there is anything they can do, short of assassination. Will they wait 8 years? Probably. I’m of the opinion that 8 is doable. With the right vp pick for Trump, can they afford to wait 16?
      I can’t answer.

• 77bassguitarist says:

I didn’t wan’t to share this on tcth but i had a terrible nightmare last night, it was so vivid and real. Donald had been indeed assassinated i awoke gratefully to find it was only a nightmare. WE MUST LIFT HIM UP and ask the lord jesus for divine protection. In the matchless name of jesus i proclaim protection over mr trump.

• The Tundra PA says:

I pray–out loud–every day of my life for Mr. Trump’s safety, strength, and continued good heath, and that of his beautiful family as well. I ask God daily to surround him with an army of guardian angels.

• Linda says:

That’s my big fear as well. We’ve had 4 presidents assassinated in our history, and all 4 were bucking the NWO – particularly the bankers. And Trump has already basically threatened them. The Fed needs to be burned to the ground, but that would definitely be stepping on some pretty powerful toes.

• Knuckles says:

Excellent post. Thank you. This certainly fits with what is going on in Europe and it does explain a lot of things. It also fits with what little I was able to find out about this guy by googling him.

• wheatietoo says:

Their evil plan was always dependent upon keeping people brainwashed and compliant…unable to discern what was really being done to them.

If people learn that the Koolaid is poison…they will not drink it.

The solution is to shine the light of a thousand suns on what is really been going on.
      This can be done with ridicule…and condensing the WakeUp Message into soundbites that even the most foolish can understand.

The EU = Slavery
      Globalism = Bad
      Multiculturalism = Suicide
      Diversity = Divide & Conquer

We haven’t had a champion with the power to broadcast this WakeUp Message…until now.
      That champion is Donald J Trump.

• My fear, as, stated by others,, They will assainate Him

• rashamon says:

Thank you, Ad rem. This information needs to be shared as it is out there for the seeking. The Globalists/NWO/Illuminati/Skull & Bones are no longer secret or hidden, but are arrogantly and boldly treading on our individualism and our rights. What would have happened in four years if Mr. Trump had not entered the race?

His popularity suggests that many, many citizens are aware of the danger, but felt helpless to stop the momentum. Now we have a leader; now we must protect him at all costs.

• LP says:

Interesting posts Ad rem. However, if I recall correctly, the Almighty knew how to deal with those who with overweening pride tried to create a one world government.

Tower of Babel.
      Genesis 11: 1-9.
      😀

• carole says:

Thank you for this post! I have shared it with everyone I can think of. Many years ago, a friend of mine whose father was very high level retired military told me, basically, what is in this 4-part article I thought at the time that she was, at best a conspiracy theorist. I was so wrong and she was so right I could not be more grateful to Donald Trump for what he is doing for the USA and the world. I pray for him and his family.

• Duchess says:

Thank you Carol from Australia for your brilliant piece. I sent it to many people. I fear as you do, that Trump will be assassinated. I pray for him and his family every day.

• nimrodman says:

Thanks, carol of Australia, for your writing.

And Ad rem, nice call pulling that over from tail-end yesterdays thread. Love our Moderators.

12. Lucille says:

I received this email apparently because I’m still registered at Townhall’s website. Certainly don’t appreciate their giving my email address out and told them to remove me.

This female’s ambition just won’t die. Seems she wants more out of life than being Cruz’s mommy. With loser groups like RedState puffing her, she thinks she’s got that “something extra.”

“She’s confirmed! Come see Carly Fiorina, along with other leading conservative speakers, at this year’s RedState Gathering in Denver, Colorado. Make plans to join us today at our early bird discount rate.

Mrs. Fiorina is a tested leader in the conservative movement, standing alongside Americans who refuse to settle for a status quo that no longer works. She believes we must end crony capitalism by fighting the policies that allow it to flourish, and that we must hold our bloated, inept government bureaucracy accountable. Carly is a champion of conservative principles that lift people up and recognize that all Americans have the right to fulfill their God-given potential.

Join us in Denver for your chance to see Carly and ask her your questions. Visit Redstategathering.com for more information and a complete list of this year’s speakers. If you missed Carly’s speech from last year’s event in Atlanta, you can catch up with the video below.

We look forward to seeing you there!”

The “Never Trump” focus continues on its selfish way.

MAGA!

13. waltherppk says:

14. Eric Kennedy says:

One of the interesting and probably deliberately underreported aspects of Trump’s rise is his growing global following.

I don’t have a lot of Facebook friends (and I’ve had to unfriend a number of Cruzbots and liberals who were making it unpleasant for me to even visit my own page), but I’m received a number of friend requests from Trump followers overseas. I’ve been chatting with a very well-spoken and educated 19-year old Austrian who watches Trump’s rallies online. I find that amazing. Two Germans and two Englishmen have also friended me recently. All pro-Trump.

BTW, my FB page has basically become a pro-Trump propaganda page so I welcome anyone to visit (click on my profile). I cull through it regularly to delete stuff that is more than a few days old.

• I have a few overseas UKIP, AfD, FN friends too and they all love Trump! They’re wonderful. They are looking to us…we have to come through!

• SkyPhoenix says:

That’s been a big problem in real life for me: friends who are addicted to Glenn Beck and thus have a very twisted view of, well, everything, most notably of Donald Trump. A couple of weeks ago I called one friend to find that she had been crying all morning because she thinks the country will be ruined now that Cruz is out. My closest friend for many years seems to be in a serious depression now. I told all of them long before this campaign season that they should stop listening to that crazy man. It seems to be an addiction. They are miserable listening to it, but can’t seem to stop. Normally news junkies, they’ve now narrowed their news input to Beck with a smattering of Rush. Ugh! I don’t even like spending time with them because they just sound so stupid, plus it’s a bummer being around them. And they are missing out on the .most amazing miracle of modern American politics: Donald J. Trump and the beautiful people on the Trump train!

• Oh my gosh-there are a lot of really good antidepressants out there now—

I used to be totally addicted to talk radio, both “conservative” and sports. I would be a nervous wreck by the time I finished my commute and got to work or home. It DEFINITELY can be addicting. I feel sorry for your friends and bad for you.

• ladypenquin says:

I cried for the first time in my life over a political situation when I found out that Obama had won. Now that’s a situation that warranted crying over. If people can’t recognize the real source of Evil for America – as it’s the Leftists – then we’re worse off than I thought.

• parteagirl says:

Sky Phoenix, you have described to a tee the Beck-listening friends I have. They have become not just depressed, but paranoid. It’s tragic, really. I’m not sure what to do to snap them out of their “trance,” for lack of a better word.

• Sorry to say they have become a very angry depressed group of people. There is a constant steam of Trump hit pieces on the site, and Beck, his sidekicks and his guests continual complaining about Trump has to play into the moods of the listener. The other day Brad Thor and Beck had a Trump conversation that should have required a secret service visit. (yeah, unfortunately still listening to talk radio while driving) Certainly patience and kindness will bring your friends back better than ever. This site has been an eye opener for me. I started coming to CTH during the Waco biker raid. There was a link on The Blaze from a poster who I see here every now and then or at least I think it’s the same person because the name is the same. The research and sources are the best around. And, I learned while posting on other sites to leave a link for CTH. There are many who will feel better once they get here. Good luck with your friends SkyPhoenix.

• Eric Kennedy says:

These people are missing out on the boat and I actually feel sorry for them. For one, they are missing out on a truly historical pro-American, anti-Marxist movement. But they are also missing out on a POSITIVE movement. Have you ever noticed how happy Trump supporters are, especially at rallies? We’re fighting FOR something. The NeverTrump faux conservatives and liberals are NEGATIVE and a really UNHAPPY group of people. They are always angry or depressed about something.

• TPW says:

I hate to say it but I am seriously addicted to Trump as well…….but for all the right reasons!

• Eric, ask your Austrian friend about the recent election if you would-was so disappointed in the result. I love Austria-think it’s the most beautiful country in Europe. Thanks.

• Eric Kennedy says:

Wendy, he and his parents totally supported the FPO (Freedom Party of Austria). These people are not “right wing zealots” as the press makes them out to be. He tells me how the “refugees” (really economic migrants) receive more welfare now than the average Austrian makes.

• Paula says:

I sent you a friend request, Eric.

• srr says:

Geert Wilders For Breitbart:
      The West Is Sick Of Politics, But It Isn’t Sick Of Democracy

Geert Wilders ✔ ‎@geertwilderspvv
      I hope @realDonaldTrump will be the next US President.
      Good for America, good for Europe. We need brave leaders

Geert Wilders also came out to Australia to the launch of a new Party, Australian Liberty Alliance, of which, Bernard Gaynor is a founding member and running in our upcoming Federal Election.

Don’t ever doubt the Quantity or Quality of ‘Trumpian’ Minded and Spirited people around the world.
      This really is a “Must Watch” –

The ADF, Islam and Australian Values

16 Sep 2014
      Former Army Intelligence Officer Bernard Gaynor presents an unfiltered insider view into the mindset of the current ADF leadership.

Politically correct blindness as to the motivation of the enemy combined with a policy to accommodate the desires of minority pressure groups over traditional Australian values, increasingly confuses, alienates and endangers our men and women in uniform.

Is this the ‘Rainbow ADF’ to protect Australia in the volatile years ahead?

Launch of the Australian Liberty Alliance

October 23, 2015

On Tuesday, the Australian Liberty Alliance celebrated its official launch in Western Australia. The party was fortunate to have Dutch parliamentarian, Geert Wilders, as its official guest and keynote speaker.

Wilders is a man of great courage, leadership and vision. His Party for Freedom has endured years of hate-filled derision from the ruling class and the media. But it is now the most popular party in the Netherlands because Wilders has had the foresight to oppose Islam and to protect the Dutch people and Dutch culture.

We need to do the same in Australia: we must stop the appeasement of a minority that has more of its sons fighting for the Islamic State than the Australian Defence Force. It’s time to put Australia first again.

continue –

• lawrencepaul1 says:

I am working in the UK at the moment and I can tell you that the out of the EU crowd absolutely love Trump.
      I have an 80 year old local who I help out now and then shock me recently when he said we had better hope that this Trump Character gets in or we are all in trouble.
      Now this guy is your typical war generation anti American plonker, the type that I have mentioned here before but he is anti EU and pro Trump. What does that tell you.
      Mind you he did add that “the Yanks will probably shoot him if he wins” But even so it does show how international Trump really is.

• NCPatrick says:

Lawrencepaul: does not the prospect of some 30,000 Turks poised to come into UK scare its citizens? I read that if UK stays in the European Union, there is a huge group of migrants poised to come in from Turkey. If UK leaves the EU, that option is off the table. I am watching this EU situation very closely for obvious reasons and I know you have your finger on the pulse there. Thanks!

• lawrencepaul1 says:

Well yes and no.
          Did the prospect of a bitter anti American socialist in the White House not scare American citizens in 2008?
          The sane ones, yes but not a majority.
          It’s the same in the UK. A large minority are absolutely sick of the EU and want out. Whether that minority can be turned into a majority remains to be seen.
          On the plus side is that it appears that all of the enthusiasm is on the side of the outs.

15. waltherppk says:

Bumper sticker of the day ….maybe

16. wheatietoo says:

Well, personally I am relieved that Mr. Trump will not be debating Crazy Bernie.

Trump would’ve crushed him.
    This would have alienated Bernie Supporters.
    So I was struggling to see the upside with that.

It was fun to contemplate the spectacle of Trump debating Bernie, though.

But Hillary probably would’ve loved sitting back, watching her two opponents slugging away at each other.
    I am glad that she is now denied that pleasure.

• Yes, I am too. Between the potential security problems and RNC having an excuse to upend us, it was absolutely the right decision. If it is meant to be that Bernie is the Dem nominee he will have several opportunities to debate Donald.

• keebler AC says:

Bernie would have got nowheres with Crooked Hillary without Trump. His pussyfooting around Hilary and bowing to the Queen at debates should have made his own supporters mad. Bernie got arrogant when Crooked Hillary started failing and mistook it to be his own work.

• You are totally correct. I was so disappointed that first Dem debate-I was waiting for him to go all Trotsky on her sorry a$$ and all I got was “we’re sick of hearing about your damned e-mails.” GYP! Trump took her on and did all the dirty work.

• wheatietoo says:

Oh, Bernie has been getting in some punches on Hillary.

But Hillary has been pretty easy on Bernie.
          She hasn’t wanted to piss off the Bernie supporters.

That’s why she would’ve loved seeing Trump do her dirty work for her.
          She could’ve then blamed Bernie’s defeat on ‘mean old Trump’…and welcomed those Bernie supporters with open arms.

• keebler AC says:

Finally, he did. After Trump led the way, Bernie did became emboldened to win – rather than opt for second place as Crooked Clinton’s VP.

• highdezertgator says:

Univision reporter asked Bernie for his opinion regarding the collapse of socialism in Nicaragua. Crazy Bernie basically said he could not comment on that right now because he was in the middle of his campaign. Spineless answer like his opinion on the email scandal. BTW He condemned Reagan for helping to fight the Sandinista.

• lawrencepaul1 says:

Absolutely.

17. TrumpIllinois2016 says:

It is puzzling to me how this election is even close. Hillary is married to a former president that was impeached for lying under oath. Hillary herself is under FBI criminal investigation. Yet the polls are neck to neck and trump has had to rise 11 points in one month just to make them neck to neck. What the hell is going on here? Do you guys understand that the democrats could run an actual literal donkey as a candidate and the election results would still be 51/49?

• Amazing isn’t it?

Puzzling?
      It’s the Dem-media…doing it to us again.

They covered for the Clintons in the 1990s.
      They covered for OsamaBama in 2008, and continued to do so in 2012.

The Left has control of the media/entertainment industry…and our schools.
      They have cultivated two generations of indoctrinated Useful Idiots.

So it’s not ‘puzzling’ that they are continuing to push Hillary on us, and cover up all of her crimes & lies.
      And their huge crop of Useful Idiots are too busy playing with their toys to wake up and see what is being done to them…they are programed to follow and do what they’re told.

• TrumpIllinois2016 says:

Yep. You nailed it. I would blame the media and universities.

• wheatietoo says:

They installed Political Correctness in order to gag us and keep us from speaking the Truth.

The hapless Republicans accepted political correctness as ‘politeness’…and who could be against politeness, right?

With Political Correctness in place…then it was possible to install Multiculturalism and DiversityIsGood.
          Because it is politically incorrect to speak out against those things!

See how that worked?

• TrumpIllinois2016 says:

A more interesting question perhaps is why are media companies leftist? They don’t want to save tax dollars? Why do billionaire media owners prefer the democrat party?

• TrumpIllinois2016 says:

Oops…We entered our comments at the same time but my question remains…

• rashamon says:

Socialism has been the goal of the elites for the last 150 years or so, which means they must control the message distributed to the proletariat via academia, publishing houses, movies, television and, now, the social media. As they break down the family, these become the institutions by which they gain and maintain power. Talk about “special snowflakes”! We need to force a meltdown.

• Howie says:

It all boils down to Marxism. Cultural on the one hand, economic on the other. Call it what you will, in the end it is communism. Two classes. The elite, rich party members, and their slaves. The USA has gone too far down that road. Time to turn around, or turn in to Venezuela.

• Hi TrumpIllinois2016. The majority of the media in the West, not just the US, are aware of the elite’s plan for no borders to bring about a one world government composed of unelected members of that elite. They know that they are and will continue to be highly useful to that elite in implementing this plan. Being at that ‘in the know’ level, they see themselves as just a slightly lower level of that elite, so well above ‘the masses’ and protected from any possible downside of a future undemocratic culture.

Self worth is important to us all and the assessment of their own self worth for those ‘in the know’ is thereby enhanced. So they will continue disseminating the elite’s p.c. propaganda, justifying praising and aiding the planned path to the intended ultimate outcome. Choices have consequences and most are likely to find they have become more like Pravda in the old totalitarian USSR but by then it will be way too late.

At this stage, the possibility of Donald Trump as POTUS, first amusedly dismissed, has become a severe threat. If they are unable to deliver the expected result (whether Clinton or Cruz) their self worth is diminished. If Mr. Trump remains safe and is, as I fervently hope, elected President, they can be expected to continue to criticize every move he makes and to attack him at every level. As is usual practice, they will also promote every prominent individual of note who wishes to criticize him and/or what he does. Their views of their own self worth also mean that any individual within their ranks who has the intelligence and courage to run counter to this general theme will be either demonized or demoted and ignored.

• wheatietoo says:

Because they want to be free to make money off of people’s vices and depravity.
            There is huge potential for profit there.

This is why they want to destroy any sense of Morality or Ethics.
            “If it feels good, do it” <—What could be wrong with that?

The Left has always resented anyone who advocates restraint and morality.
            This is why they have pushed for secular progressivism…it removes any restrictions.

Catering to people’s lowest urges is how the left has sold socialism & communism.
            “Come on over to our side. We won’t judge you like those mean old Christians would.”

‘Being Judgmental’ became a bad thing.
            Which is ridiculous, because you can’t get through the day without making some judgements for yourself along the way.

But this is why the media/entertainment industry is leftist.
            They can make more money off of promoting depravity.

• your tour guide says:

Can’t make it through any recent sitcoms. This goes back about 10 years now. EVERY
              inference, every punchline, every situation has a sexual connotation. It’s old, predictable,
              lazy. It’s boring. And agree wholeheartedly with wheetietoo’s statement about “judgemental”. The worst thing you can say to a liberal is “no”. It’s like they are mentally
              maturity wise stunted at the age of 3 or 4.

• lawrencepaul1 says:

Arrested development.
                Lefties never grow up. Sanders is nothing but a big slovenly surly teenager who once he could no longer mooch off his parents found a way of mooching off us.

• duchess01 says:

Because the agenda is the same – Marxist/Socialist/Communist Agenda –

• mamadogsite says:

Dema-media and acaDEMAmedia in colleges and schools.

• NJF says:

Sad right? But then again we pre-Trump we would have had Yeb forced on us. Gaaaaaah!

• amjean says:

Look at the sampling statistics of the polls.
      That said, be very afraid of the idiots out there
      who would and have voted for a democrat
      even if they were in prison.

• how do you know it is close? don’t believe the polls.

18. BuckWeaver says:

One of the funniest threads I’ve read on Twitter.

19. Athena the Warrior says:

LAME Cherry has a pretty good read on what the Trump- Sanders debate was likely about. A set up from the get go to give Bernie leverage against Hillary.

Trump sussed it out, now the hardcore Bernienistas are frothing at the mouth attacking Trump.

• Athena the Warrior says:

That was meant as Lame Cherry.

• BuckWeaver says:

• wheatietoo says:

Daddy did Bernie a favor by saying No.

It the Berniebots are throwing a fit over this…can you imagine what they would’ve done after Trump crushed Bernie in a debate?

• asawasa says:

most people haven’t paid attention to Trump stirring the pot leading up to the supposed debate acceptance. Trump’s only interest here is getting both sides in the Dem primary as mad at each other as possible. His tweets days and weeks before about “they’re stealing it from Bernie”, “the process is so corrupt” was doing just that. anyone who thinks different doesn’t understand how mental chess works. Also the rules from the DNC and probably RNC forbid this because Bernie isn’t declared the Blue team champion unlike Trump will be the Red team nominee. Bernie saves face from not having to back out himself and his supporters get even more fired up that he was supposedly dissed by Trump and the DNC rules. if Bernie can close the gap enough with Hillary among pledged delegates it will lead to another Dem contested convention similar to 1968 and that will ensure a huge Trump landslide victory.

not a maddow fan but she gives a good description about that infamous convention starting at 7:10 point in the video

20. wheatietoo says:

Lou Dobbs….”Only a fool underestimates Trump.”

“I predict Donald Trump will be our next President.”

21. History teaches says:

Bernie lost all credibility when he gave Clinton a pass on the email crimes. I visited Burlington Vermont fairly frequently during his time as mayor and even then it was obvious he was trying to create a little pacifist/hippie enclave detached from the real world. He was known as an eccentric ‘character’ back then but had a certain populist streak that kind of charmed enough of the locals to elect him. I recall many a conversation about him at the Rusty Scuffer on Church Street!

It’s somewhat amazing that he has managed to endure politically for so many years. Tolerated as a gadfly, he was harmless nationally and barely made a serious impression of any consequence. But the Democratic Party has never really progressed from that radical leftist mindset many of their current leaders grew up with. It was under the radar somewhat, but the last eight years have brought it back unconventionally via Obama’s reframing of the issues. So we have the evil self absorbed Clinton machine representing the globalist orientation of liberalism forced to deal with Rip van Sanders and his neo-modern revival of a socialist youth crusade.

Both paths are just erroneous and misguided. Sanders at least may be more authentic and sincere in his ideals, but is helplessly and hopelessly out of touch with the dangers of the present world. As hated and flawed as he was, Nixon was a necessarily corrective force in 1968. And Reagan also was a shining light at a dark moment. Trump may be facing an even more ominous set of problems but somehow, someway, America produces the right man when absolutely necessary. Destiny moves in mysterious ways, beyond the grasp of human understanding.

22. keebler AC says:

• Janet Tan says:

I wonder if this is why the Booshes are not going to the convention. They will be humiliated together with the rest of Texas, because they don’t matter anymore.

• be says:

Canadian Raphael Cruz continues to embarrass Texas. Run Ted run so we can vote you out.

• Grad says:

Yeah, I think Rubio will be the pick for VP. He’s well-liked in Congress, and his statements this week show he’s ready to go along with Trump’s agenda.

• ripcurl2121 says:

not happening. and shouldnt. rubio is a turd

• amjean says:

I agree with you. However, a clue on which way
          Trump is leaning in regards to Rubio as VP is
          that Trump encouraged Rubio to run for senate!

• Shadrach says:

Well, he’s a turd who released his delegates to Trump, unlike the other two. Maybe Trump thinks he can train him up right….he’s young enough.

But not VP, or Trump wouldn’t be urging him to run for the Senate again. Plus the tarnish is still heavy on him.

• mamadogsite says:

A popular homebuilder/extremely smart businessman, Carlos Baeloff (?) is running for Little Marco’s Senate Seat…Rep./Independent. Smart enough not to go crazy during the housing bubble…, had saved some of his profits…has quietly been purchasing many abandoned /bankrupted housing projects and properties and really selling homes like crazy…PLUS…he is building an excellent home for the $$$$. Medallion Homes in Manatee and Sarasota counties on the West-Central coast of FL. He obviously has $$$$ from somewhere as he already runs many ads a day and the primary isn’t until the end of August.

• AmyB says:

Please, let’s not forget that Rubio is not eligible for the presidency. Born on the soil of two citizen parents, which Rubio was not. Therefore, he is ineligible to be the vice president, as well.

23. keebler AC says:

24. Election of Trump and a common sense Congress is only the first step. We have to take a sledgehammer to the Supreme Court and the judiciary and knock it back down to what the founders intended. The way things are now, they are an oligarchy and there is no political will among the people to put them in their place. The politicians prefer it this way because it gives them cover. Judicial review is nowhere in the Constitution and it was usurped by them in the Marbury vs Madison case. When we had stronger leaders who knew when they overstepped their bounds they simply ignored their orders. Jefferson, Jackson, and the wretched Lincoln all ignored the Court and the Republic survived. Congress has the power under Article 3 Section 2 of the US Constitution to tell the Court what cases they can and cannot hear. The Warren Court started this judicial nonsense back in the 60’s and it is time to take a stand to it now, because even if Trump gets 100% of his platform passed thru Congress and some left wing hack brings a suit against it on some insane, spurious, view of the Constitution, odds are that some left wing hack on the bench will discover it in our founding document, and attempt to strike it down. The time to act on this is now.

• rashamon says:

I would suggest a look at the Federal Reserve as well, that nasty little private corporation manufacturing Monopoly money for the use of its member banks to screw the world. Of course, JFK probably got himself killed for suggesting such, but one can dream.

• JT says:

JFK had begun the issuance of United States Notes before Nov 22, 1963 and if I recall correctly some $20,000,000 worth had been printed. Read somewhere that his father suggested this to him before the elder Kennedy suffered a stroke. His old man said something to the effect of why borrow when the gov’t can print its own. The printing ended with JFK’s murder. The notes today are probably worth more than their face value.

In 1964 LBJ also ended the silver coinage except for some silver washed coppers and that ended within a few years. He also ended the silver certificates that year.

In Chicago during the mid 1990’s there was a political scandal the feds named SILVER SHOVEL. It began when a mobster in the Chicago Outfit was given the task of laundering two million dollars of old silver certificates that had belonged to the late Outfit boss Tony Accardo The man the mob guy contacted was named John Christopher and he was a federal informant. The feds used him to bring down some crooked politicians. I never did find out about what happened to the old money, but I did receive an old crisp $5 certificate in change at a bookstore. Then there is this – in 2007 several top mob bosses were convicted in a federal trial called FAMILY SECRETS. One of the mobsters, Frank Calabrese, was convicted and is now deceased. After his death the feds received information about a large stash of cash Calabrese had hidden in his home. They found it and later auctioned it off. These were old $500 and $1000 certificates and Calabrese had hundreds of them. Maybe this was part of the old Accardo stash?

• Nordic Breed says:

We have to get the Marxists out of the grade and high schools and colleges because our kids don’t know how to think. They have no objective truth to measure anything against because they are taught that there is no such thing. A return to the classical education model of the pursuit of goodness, truth, and beauty would ensure that coming generations would not be deceived.

• duchess01 says:

Seems like the system of ‘checks and balances’ has failed – antoine – hasn’t it?

25. wheatietoo says:

Gavin and Alex discuss the insanity of modern day liberals.
    Heh.

Personally, I think that the SJWs are worse control freaks than anyone on the Right has ever been.

• keebler AC says:

I agree. They resort to terrorism and violence if they don’t get their way, are perpetually angry, and their mediaspeak is truncated and a piecemeal collage of grade B dialog.

• Kent says:

My gawd…no wonder libs think we’re crazy! That is some of the nuttiest shi-tuff I’ve seen in quite some time….(but I don’t usually watch TV…I don’t even have one)….

If Alex talked any faster he’d bite his tongue off….makes me feel like I’m at an auction…and I’m one of the cows being run through the chutes…

Herded this way and that without a moments pause to think about what is really being said…

That’s just weird…but it was good for a deep belly laugh…

And I thank you for that….

• wheatietoo says:

Dude. In your case it might be true.

Gavin and Alex are Libertarians, conservative ones…and are happy warriors against the looney left.
        They both do a lot of good.

26. Kent says:

Police departments pulling out of supporting security for the republic convention?

Has anyone else heard about this or has it been discussed on these boards? (I can’t read all the posts….The Treehouse is just too popular now!)…(good thang)

What I read came out of North Carolina…and the hometown policemans union apparently had something to say about sub-standard training for the event…

Opinions? Thoughts? Ideas?

Maybe alternative venues?

• wheatietoo says:

Which convention? …The big one in Cleveland? Or one of the State Conventions.

There have already been news articles about how the Cleveland PD has gotten new ‘riot gear’ to be ready for the National R-Convention there, in July.

• lawrencepaul1 says:

I think that you may be wasting your time on a troll.

• Kent says:

No, Larrypaul….I am not a troll.

Autistic or ‘tarded maybe…but not a troll.

Solid Trumpster, bubba.

• lawrencepaul1 says:

Nobody but a troll respond to a posting the way you did to the Alex Jones video. Condescension and ridicule are their MO. You do it to attempt to shame people into not listening to the argument that exposes you.
            Personalty I cant stand him and I don’t have a TV or radio either.
            But both made good points on liberals and their tactics.
            I suspect that it was that it was that really upset you.

• Kent says:

Yes…the big one….Cleveland.

If there is inadequate security it’s bound to be a true fiasco….as in major riot fiasco.

And what I’m saying is keep the nuts out and keep them from pelting the Trump supporters with whatever they have handy…or can dig out of the pavement.

I’ll post more details if you wish….but it’s on the net…(and I’ve got a family reunion tomorrow/saturday and really need to go to bed)…..

“…but it’s on the net”

Oh well then, if it’s ‘on the net’ then it must be true.

I saw where Steve Loomis, the Union Boss (leftist) of the Cleveland Patrolmen’s Assn, has said that “they’re not ready” for the Convention yet.

But Cleveland was given a $50-million grant for having the Convention there.
          That’s $20M for gear…and $30M for police salary & housing for additional cops.

Maybe that local Union Boss is wanting a bigger piece of the pie, I dunno.
          City Councilmen in Cleveland are saying that their officers are getting trained on their gear, and that they will be ready.

But for $50 million dollars, if Cleveland screws this up and allows mayhem to occur…then they will be the laughing stock of the country.

• mamadogsite says:

Actually, there was a discussion somewhere last week…it may have been on Greta. The Cleveland chief of police said that at that time, they had received “some” of the riot gear, but were lacking in the training. They just may have to call in the National Guard, imho. Depends on John Kasich.

And, I know someone who was originally from Cleveland, and still has friends and family there. Some have already made plans to close up their homes and leave town….summer vacations for a few. There already is some fear and concern about the riots that have been in the planning for at least 6 months. I almost feel like we are already living in a 3rd world country.

Any Cleveland people on here???

• NCPatrick says:

Our local news said that the Greensboro, NC cops had decided not to send a delegation to RNC convention in Cleveland in July. Reason being that Cleveland or RNC or whoever refused to pay for medical coverage for those officers who might be injured while there. Greensboro is already trying to fill 30 some openings on their force, so didn’t really have people to spare. But clearly the potential risk of bodily harm was part of the reason. No mention in that local newscast about substandard training tho.

• Rural NC says:

Thanks for the update, NC Patrick. I live in your district; today my friend called to say she had also seen this on the news. I appreciate your detailed information about our local police as she only gave me a brief synopsis.

Concerning this topic and earlier posters’ comments, I remember Kent from last week. He just started posting then and I’ve read some of his other posts in recent days. On one he received 17 likes. He’s indeed on the Trump Train. To Kent: I hope you had a wonderful experience at your reunion and I’m glad you’re here.

27. keebler AC says:

28. Howie says:

Message from a congresscritter…
    Dear Friends,

Not much to report this week that you haven’t already heard. The House was set to consider the annual Energy and Water Appropriations bill, but between increased spending levels over last year and a poison pill amendment successfully inserted by a House Democrat, the bill went down in flames (112-305). It’s unclear whether or not the Appropriations Committee will make the necessary changes and try again. It’s probably just as likely that they give up on the rest of the individual appropriations bills and instead roll all of them into a giant package once again. I’m not sure how many times over the last five years I’ve had to write you all lamenting these massive single spending bills, but it’s far too many. It’s a sorry way to do business, but it’s the status quo / path of least resistance in DC. Hopefully it will change for the better next year.

29. Dora says:

I love this picture of him.

30. Dora says:

Never did trust her reporting.

• wheatietoo says:

Couric has always been a leftist globalist shill, her whole career.

You were right to not trust her, Dora…no one should.
      She is a perky little wind-up doll who is nothing more than a propaganda nozzle for her masters.

• Shevtsova251 says:

Illegal gun trafficking is worlwide. It’s a big business. Illegal guns and ammunition are often stolen.

Right.
          But that is no reason to destroy our 2nd Amendment and deny law-abiding citizens the right to arm themselves.

The fact that illegal gun trafficking exists is another reason why citizens should be allowed to have their own firearms…to protect themselves from the criminals who will always find illegal guns to buy.

• paulraven1 says:

Yahoo couldn’t care less.

By the way — “The VCDL was wisely recording Couric’s interview and released its own tape.” ALWAYS independently record your own interviews. Trump certainly should.

31. Dora says:

Now it’s 51!

32. srr says:

The Truth About Angry Birds: The Movie

27 May 2016
    One of the oldest myths of mankind is that during a time of penultimate crisis, ancient heroes will return to the land in order to rescue society from its own blind and self-destructive foolishness.

For the first 15 or 20 minutes of The Angry Birds Movie, I felt bored, frustrated and alienated – and then I got it, and had to bow before a spectacularly confident stroke of movie-making genius.

What is the Truth About Angry Birds: The Movie?
    Hint; this is the election/Trump thread 😉

33. huyha123 says:

newsmax is top of my list of YouTube channel. and this clip about Hillary email pretty good. this guy know some interesting details and raise some good points.

34. Rural NC says:

My post, which I hope is appropriate to place on the Presidential page, is in reference to Sundance’s article of 5/21/16: “Apropos–Hillary Clinton Delivers Speech at Trayvon Martin Foundation Event.” Within the comments’ section Sundance posted author Jack Cashill’s video, “If I Had A Son,” which gives many references to CTH. I received Cashill’s book of the same title yesterday and wish to pay tribute to Sundance and others on our “home site” here.

Cashill dedicated the book to ten CTH posters and concluded with “and especially, Sundance.” In the Acknowledgments Cashill states, “Kudos to those good souls in the blogosphere (naming CTH as one) who did the serious reporting on this case that the major media failed to do. Their reporting helped secure George Zimmerman his acquittal and make this book possible.”

Chapter one is exclusively about the origin of CTH. I felt as if I were reading about my kinfolks. It was wonderful, and I look forward to reading about my “kinfolks” throughout the book. Thank you so much for all you have done. You have certainly made a positive impact on my life.

35. Shevtsova251 says:

The Trump Phenomenon – The O’Reilly Factor Special – May 27th 2016 – Part 1

36. NHVoter says:

This article, written by Philip Klein who is a Never Trumper and Rubio supporter, made me laugh. Klein is now realizing that Rubio is an empty suit.

• Janet Tan says:

I think Klein more than anything reveals himself to be a small minded person who holds grudges far longer than is good for him.

Rubio by supporting Trump now is keeping the pledge he signed to support the nominee. I commend him for being a GOP team player.

When the fight is over, one should be magnanimous, gracious and professional, not bitter and personal.

• lawrencepaul1 says:

Really? Do you really think that Rubio is being magnanimous?
        More like his party is getting fully behind Trump and after the North Dakota deletes moved over to him he knew that career is going down the tubes and he had better get on the bandwagon while he still can.
        I agree with you on Klein overall though.

• NHVoter says:

Klein is a douche. He interviewed me back in October.

I’m just having a good laugh at the Rubiobots.

37. Dora says:

Trump wouldn’t want to beat up on Bernie and lose these possible supporters. I’m glad there will be no debate.

38. NHVoter says:

39. burnett044 says:

Much ado about the Bernie Trump debate…then it falls thru and Bernie can not ride on Trumps coat tails…
    Lets get Bernies reaction shall we…..

ahhhhh poor old commie bastid

40. duchess01 says:

SATURDAY, MAY 28, 2016
    Ted Cruz Negates Texas Vote At GOP Convention!!!

• Snowy River says:

I don’t quite understand what Lame Cherry is talking about.
      Can someone explain it to me.

• duchess01 says:

Snowy, Lame Cherry is referring to the ‘roll call’ at the Republican Convention – there is a ‘process’ by which each state votes on the first ballot for the nominee – it is ordered alphabetically – I think Lame Cherry Texas will be embarrassed because they must vote for Cruz and not Trump – other states might be as well –

“The voting method at the conventions is a “rolling roll call of the states” (which include territories). The states are called in alphabetical order (Alabama is first; Wyoming is last). The state’s spokesperson (who begins his/her speech with glowing comments about the state’s history, geography, and notable party elected officials) can either choose to announce its delegate count or pass. Once all states have either declared or passed, those states which passed are called upon again to announce their delegate count. (Generally, a decision is made beforehand that some states will pass in the first round, in order to allow a particular state – generally either the presidential or vice presidential nominee’s home state – to be the one whose delegate count pushes the candidate “over the top”, thus securing the nomination.)”

41. Peter says:

So close…

42. big bad mike says:

Looks like Trump will be doing Daytime Rallies going forward. The creepy crawlies come out at night.

43. NHVoter says:

Hillary’s America.

• ZZZ says:

OK.
      Get jobs, support the economy of this land/country you claim is yours.

I will be the illegal alien and you can support me with your hard earned taxes.

Oh, wait…you want me to leave? You don’t want me to suck off your taxes, bring in drugs and crime? Aw…I think I will protest and burn your flag, attack your police, use foul language, threaten your life, all the while you shut up and support me with your hard earned money.

Sound good?

44. duchess01 says:

FRIDAY, MAY 27, 2016
    Trump Sanders Debate

• paulraven1 says:

I’m afraid Trump got snared here. I’m not sure he fully appreciates how much these people — personified by Jimmy Kimmel — hate him. The atmosphere was all loose and jokey, and this was intentional as they know Trump is basically a bonhomous gentleman and that this was the only way they could get at him. His guard was down. Unfortunately he can’t let it down — EVER. I hope he learned that it isn’t just the MSM “journalists” that are despicable and dishonest, but the entire cultural Left.

• amjean says:

What did you expect Trump to say when asked on
        Kimmel’s show? I thought he played it brilliantly.

• paulraven1 says:

He might have said, “well, that sounds great but he needs to win his nomination first, like I did.” But, as I said, it was easy to let his guard down and I totally sympathize.

• ZZZ says:

Yeah – Kimmel was lobbing “insults” in his joking little bearded way.

Well – the protesters holding the SOCIALIST signs – Bernie Supporters, I assume – people are not stupid. Let the socialists scream and yell…that’s about all they are good at – flapping their lips.

Give them a shovel or a broom and they will run to their safe space.

This country can not survive any more nonsense.

Hopefully the majority of the people see this and vote accordingly.

• duchess01 says:

Kimmel is an idiot – he may be good at entertaining the uneducated Bernie ‘kiddies’, but he is no match for the educated electorate – he picked on the wrong man – and now, his idiocy is out there for all to see – fool!

• duchess01 says:

Awww…paul – appreciate your concern – however, I disagree – Trump is going to be 70 years old – he is a successful businessman – who has had to deal with all sorts of nuts – the NY mafia to name one – do you really think he did not see this as a set-up – I think he knew – he is not only business savvy – he is people savvy – he knows the liberal media and Hollywood as well – he uses them to his advantage – he is a LEADER and a MANAGER – the job of the leader/manager is not to tell people what to do but rather, to bring out the best in people and expose those who are not team players – it is typical group management of all who are part of the team as well as the competition – why do you think he calls Sanders – ‘Crazy Bernie’ – because he knows him inside and out – and Bernie is crazy – Kimmel did not fool him either – Trump has always been 3 steps ahead of the pack – he got what he needed from this game and made it ‘pay to play’ – lol – while exposing them all – read Lame Cherry’s article about the debate – it’s all in there – this ‘trap’ was set long ago – and Trump trounced the trap and called it – ‘inappropriate’ – and now, we have seen just how far Bernie Bots will go to make fools of themselves – believe me, paul – Trump knows what he is doing – he may have appeared to be a rookie in the political process, but he never was – even though it seems like he has learned much along the way – he continually exposed the fraud – even after he reached the required number of delegates – Trump has emboldened us all – to stand up and speak out against this leftist ideological takeover of our country – and we are!

• paulraven1 says:

duchess — I absolutely concede that you could be right.

• duchess01 says:

paul, all I can say is many people do not know how difficult it is to succeed in NY – the construction industry is fully controlled – the regulations and the taxes are deterrents to making a profit – Trump had to fight his way through, and that gave him the experience to deal with China – here is a man unlike other businessmen who did not stoop to illegal means to get things done or be successful – I respect that, and I respect him!

• paulraven1 says:

duchess — I do understand. My father was a native New Yorker and a successful CEO in Manhattan – the leader in his industry in his time. I was conjecturing only that Trump enjoys the loose give-and-take in moments like the one with Kimmel and may have let his guard down. No none is perfect. I could be wrong of course. But the larger point is that this will continue, and the they will push the narrative that Trump says things he doesn’t mean. .

• duchess01 says:

Ah, they will never quit bashing Trump – you know that – however, it has done nothing, but to increase his popularity – BernieBots are brainwashed – they cannot even define ‘socialism’ nor do they know enough about history to understand its evil – I am concerned about the children of the future – they are being indoctrinated in the public schools – with everything from Islam to Transgenderism – the universities and colleges are no better – if we cannot help them understand now, we may save our country for 8 years only to lose it, again – when the BernieBots come of age – their immaturity and ignorance is alarming – Generation Z is worse off – they cannot function without technology – with them, it must be fast or it is no good – this is not something that just happened yesterday – it was planned long ago – to destroy the family and destroy the nation – that is why we need a strong VP – a person we can elect when Trump finishes his time – turning this country around is not going to be easy – but, turning an entire generation around will be far more difficult –

Oh, and btw…what has Trump said he doesn’t mean – to them, everything – lol – so nothing has changed –

45. ZZZ says:

Arizona sheriff warns citizens about drug cartel assassins

Warning people about enjoying their Memorial Day weekend, camping, etc.

As though we have surrendered to the cartels.

At 2 minutes…how Obama has FAILED this country. Good interview and why we desperately need the leadership of President Donald J. Trump.

• paulraven1 says:

An indictment of treason must be drawn up. Even if it were never to go to prosecution, a comprehensive indictment about how deliberate actions and policies have caused harm to the citizenry must be made.

• ZZZ says:

Interview says the patrolling is 20 miles inland..that’s how dangerous that territory has become.

Also said the federal government has put up signs warning the citizens of this area that this area is dangerous – be careful – potential too be shot and killed is high.

Nice, huh?

• duchess01 says:

I wonder if they purchased that house in DC because they were told not to leave the country – it has been said this purchase has nothing to do with the children finishing school

46. duchess01 says: