update-19:00pm We anticipate the need for more than one Super-Saturday election results thread. Hence, we will number them (as above) depending on the volume of inbound data.

MASSIVE TURNOUT !!

♦ *Kansas – Congratulations Team Cruz

Maine – Congratulations Team Cruz

♦ Kentucky – Congratulations Team Trump

♦ Louisiana  – Congratulations Team Trump

Trump Wins Most Delegates of Day !!

Trump banner 2

*Remember, Santorum (’12) and Huckabee (’08) won Kansas

◊ Politico Link To Results HERE

• Kansas – Caucus. 40 delegates (12 district proportional, 25 state proportional, 3 party) Minimum threshold 10% – Ted Cruz Wins
  • Kentucky – Caucus. 46 delegates (all state proportional) Minimum threshold 5% – Donald Trump Wins
  • Louisiana – Primary 46 delegates (18 district, 28 state) Proportional. Minimum threshold 20% – Donald Trump Wins
  • Maine – Caucus. 23 delegates Proportional if no-one gets 50% – Ted Cruz Wins

sirenUPDATE: It is really frustrating that many people’s comments do not understand the psy-ops of political manipulation. There is a reason why the State Republican Parties hold back data, and strategically time the release of data to frame media discussions and narratives.

Example: You’ll note the official republican party apparatus holding Maine data, while allowing “some” Cruz data [ie. Kansas 50%+ Cruz win] to flow into the media narrative. Once the media narrative embeds, voila’ Kansas releases final stats showing Cruz well below 50%, and gap very tight in Maine.

update-1REGARDING MAINE – LOOK at Rubio’s numbers !!  What you will see is that there was a coordinated GOPe operation to shift GOPe operatives from Rubio to Cruz so they can block Trump. There’s no way Rubio would be positioned so far down in GOPe country (Kennebunkport etc) were it not a very specific set of party instructions to do so.

And what do you know – the Main Republican Party apparatus holds a press conference to announce the results and “presto” Ted Cruz wins ! (didn’t get 50% though)  Coincidentally, CNN knew to cut in NATIONAL TV BROADCAST – for the Maine results. Oh, how fortuitous.   Helping to embed that constructed National RNC coordinated GOPe narrative that began earlier in the day.

REGARDING KENTUCKY – The state party apparatus (Mitch McConnell) will hold back Trump numbers as long as they can.

REGARDING LOUISIANA – The state party apparatus (professional GOPe) will hold back Trump numbers so he can’t go to the pre-scheduled presser (9:00PM) with them.

update-1Oh, and they’ll skip mentioning that Trump exits the night with a greater lead then he went in.  Why?… because the constructed party narrative was to sell the first two results (smaller delegate states)  “AS IF” they were the end all and be all.

Oh yeah, and I’m calling Louisiana and Kentucky for Donald Trump already. Why? Because this game is entirely predictable.

See how that works?

Join the insurgency. Learn, teach yourself, to see this stuff.

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2016, Marco Rubio, media bias, Ted Cruz, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

994 Responses to #3 Saturday Election Results – Discussion Thread: Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana and Maine…

1. bullnuke says:

Excellent take down of Mittens.

2. MakeAmericaGreat says:

Trump: Mitt Romney gave away the 2012 election against a failed president.

3. duchess01 says:

Interesting how Trump defines the enemy – not the overthrow of a government – a leader zeroes in on the problem – what the military should do – unlike ‘nation-building’ – an excuse for destruction –

4. kinthenorthwest says:

Guess Dorothy and Toto didn’t take care of the Wicked Witches good enough…

5. His stance still turns a lot of people off … people like Alex Jones and libertarians. But hey. It’s not like others are any better. Listen to Ted mouth off is worse than waterboarding. Even his children are close to losing it

6. Sandra says:

I turned to CNBC to watch the press conference, and then I hurried to grab the remote when Chris Cuomo started asking his panel what they thought. I didn’t want to hear any of it. La la la la la!!! I’m watching fashion runway shows now. 🙂

7. Jayne says:

Thanks to all of you for hanging out with me tonight!

8. Newman says:

Damn Trump is great at those pressors!!!! He projects strength like no other

9. ZurichMike says:

But remember, there’s ANOTHER debate right before Super Tuesday. Sigh.

SuperTueday = Tuesday, March 15
    Debate = Thursday, March 10
    Location: University of Miami in Miami, Florida
    Sponsors: CNN, The Washington Times, Salem Media Group

10. cathie says:

I wish he could drop the stupid debates and just be himself at press conferences. He does so well on his own.

11. Curry Worsham says:

” I was going to catch him (Rubio) with these big strong hands.” Priceless.

12. kinthenorthwest says:

They literally ambushed Trump again on FOX.

13. Howie says:

Cruz=Establishment

• The Other Jim says:

Sadly, very true. Cruz may have the veneer of a “Conservative” but I’ve seen enough of him to have real concerns that he’s an establishment candidate at various levels on many issues. His vote for TPP is a dealbreaker, among many for me.

Trump, warts and all is his own man and that makes the difference for me.

14. Curry Worsham says:

Heileman: “He had a relatively weak night.”

15. Kiliman ✓ᵀᴿᵁᴹᴾ says:

TRUMP: I would love it to be at a high level. I will be very presidential, but when I get attacked by these people at a low level, I have to attack back. I can’t stand there. Some people say, “You’re above it, you should stand there.” It’s not me, I can’t do that, And you know what, I’ll never do that for our country either.

This is what I love about Trump. He’s a fighter, and he’ll fight for America.

16. mazziflol says:

Is it November yet?

17. kathyca says:

So, the night ends with Trump taking the two largest states (by far over Maine) and losing no ground whatsoever. Rubio is destroyed and Cruz can’t win anywhere else he goes (maybe there are exceptions, but none come immediately to mind). WINNING

18. Saturday night live having fun.

19. I am just worried about fraud and not sure what can be done. I hear people mentioning Ted overperforming but don’t know what can be done about it.

• Steve says:

G_P, please give the worrying a rest.

• Serious question though. If there is fraud, and I am not saying there is or there isn’t, who takes care of that? I have always assumed that if there is something going on, nobody does nothing about it anyway. I remember Ron Paul fans complaining about vote fraud but nothing was done with Mitt Romney’s votes. Who knows.

The upcoming states should be very very good for the Donald.

20. DaveNY says:

lil marco got used like a dish rag whore by the gope machine and if had any self respect he would drop out. but he doesn’t so he won’t.

• Michelle says:

I know, I wonder if he realizes it yet.

• Sandra says:

I have a theory. He’s staying in to accumulate delegates that he can then free up when he withdraws. If there’s a brokered convention, Romney will run and he’ll name Lil Marco as his VP. All of Lil Marco’s delegates will go to Romney.

21. Curry Worsham says:

As they are saying on MSLSD: It’s the hands and the KKK that are turning people off…Right.

22. keebler AC says:

Hahahah! ROTF. Poor Little Marco was wilting under Crispie’s questioning, I was ready to catch him with my powerful hands

The dirty allegory is the media’s writ and Midget Marco’s inferiority complex. Those of you who think otherwise that it was Trump have got it wrong. You ought to be disgusted with yourselves for following the media’s dirty mind like lost sheep ready to be told how to react.

23. Therrion says:

Has anyone figured out the final delegation tally?

24. Sandra says:

What’s up with the Louisiana voters? Early voting began on Feb 18. 6 candidates withdrew prior to that and yet racked up a combined total of 2287 votes as of the last time I refreshed my LA Sec of State vote count screen. 667 went to Rand Paul who withdrew on Feb 3, a full two weeks before early voting began. What’s wrong with these people? They don’t know that their candidates withdrew?

25. WeThePeople2016 says:

Did anyone hear Trump’s comment about Rand Paul trying to undermine Trump very hard in Kentucky? Does anyone know what Trump was referring to? What was Paul doing?

26. NHVoter says:

27. New Vulgarian says:

Final vote spread in KY: 10,000 votes. When the RPK was withholding reporting, the vote spread was about 5300 and the narrative was “the vote is tightening”. When the rest of the story came out, the spread was nearly double that being reported. Psy-ops, right here in Mitch McConnell’s home state. Who would have ever guessed?

Thank you, Sundance for all the lessons of the evening. You are aces!!!

28. Curry Worsham says:

Love Stephen Miller: Marco Rubio is unravelling. Huge opportunity for Trump in FL.

29. kinthenorthwest says:

Good Summary

30. belle819 says:

DRUDGE REPORT ‏@DRUDGE_REPORT 20m20 minutes ago
    TRUMP: Rubio should drop out…

Shalimar2 ‏@belle819819 3m3 minutes ago
    @DRUDGE_REPORT @NolteNC @realDonaldTrump wants to take it mano o mano w/ @tedcruz going to the mattresses: I love this guy!

Comments are closed.