Mike Huckabee Advice To Trump – Don’t Release Income Taxes, No-One Cares…

Note to interested audience – never trust Neil Cavuto.  Mr. Cavuto is indebted, personally, to Rupert Murdoch (a dangerous debt).

Meanwhile, Mike Huckabee has ridden off the party range to join the insurgency; and those he leaves behind are jealous…. very jealous.

trump donald and melania

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2016, media bias, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

148 Responses to Mike Huckabee Advice To Trump – Don’t Release Income Taxes, No-One Cares…

1. Dora says:

2. angie b says:

I have always liked and respected Huckabee and I remember Limbaugh and Beck just tearing him to shreds which makes me want him to be Trump’s VP pick all the more!

3. Pat says:

I’d trust Huckabee before any one else. He is a true Christian not a phoney like Cruz Rubio continue being Donald Trump. Hold up on those taxes let the others fall for it wait til you’re suppose to give it in. Trump the country is depending on you. Don’t let us down we’re your people. Thick or thi .

4. woohoowee says:

Dear UniParty and your propaganda arm,

We didn't and don't care about Mitt's tax returns.  We didn't and  don't care about Trump's tax returns.  We *do* care about building a wall, illegals gone wild, trade deals, debt and deficits, common core, Obamacare and bureaucracy gone wild, to name just a few.  Future President Trump is working for the things important to Americans, so you can give it up now.

One sorely tried and duly ticked off American

5. barton2016 says:

(R) Money’s just mad that he caved to the media and released his taxes. What a dope.

6. Steele81 says:

I used to watch cavuto, not anymore. It’s amazing how many masks have been ripped off. Trump 2016

7. Pingback: Mike Huckabee Advice To Trump – Don’t Release Income Taxes, No-One Cares… | The Last Refuge | Flurry of Thoughts

8. Jake says:

Romney, in 2012, was going to do some self-funding… and Ann Romney said NO!

• shallbe4 says:

I can only think of two Presidents who did not take their salaries. FDR and JFK. The rest of them were happy to pocket the money.

9. (No Longer A) Bystander says:

Since Cavuto was mentioned I hope this is not off topic. Yesterday I wrote my first email ever to Fox business. I watched Neil Cavuto interview Ted Olson regarding the Apple versus FBI privacy issue. The result made me cringe. Neil immediately launched into a blistering, heated attack on Olson who is representing Apple. The cheapest shot was bringing in the fact that Ted Olson’s wife died during the attack on 9/11 while on the flight that hit the Pentagon. Exasperated, Olson stated that he thought he had been invited to explain Apple’s position in legal terms and not debate a non-lawyer. I would have liked to have heard the legal points but never could due to Neil’s overtalking, combative advocacy. I’m done with Neil!

10. winky says:

Was driving around today and had John and ken on the radio…they were really trash talking Romney for what he did about the tax thing on Trump and they were really trash talking Cruz and Rubio and saying some great things about Trump.

11. big bad mike says:

Trump has to be Superman to survive 12 Years of audits. If the IRS audited Rubio or Cruz – once – they would be in jail. Alert – Cruz is accusing Trump of Tax Fraud – how slimy is this man. Even Matthews is aghast

12. zephyrbreeze says:

Not a Huckabee fan as he went crazy with prison commutations while a governor. One of the convicts who had been given a 90 year sentence, he commuted to time served and the guy took off for WA state and assassinated 4 police officers as they sat in a coffee shop during a planning meeting at the start of their shift. They never had a chance.

“Former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee on Tuesday defended his decision to commute the prison sentence years ago of the man who allegedly killed four police officers Sunday near Tacoma, Wash., saying the defendant had received an unfairly harsh sentence because he was young and black.

“The comments in a radio interview came a day after Huckabee accepted responsibility for the decision and said “it’s not something I’m happy about at this particular moment.”

“The killings have renewed scrutiny of Huckabee’s pardon record, and some prominent conservatives say the episode could be damaging to his candidacy if Huckabee decides to run for president in 2012. Though one of the Republican Party’s most popular figures, Huckabee has been dogged by questions over the more than 1,000 commutations and pardons he issued — more than his three predecessors combined — during his 10-year tenure.

“If I could have known nine years ago this guy was capable of something of this magnitude, obviously I would never have granted a commutation,” he told Fox News Channel host Bill O’Reilly on Monday night. “It’s sickening.”

• zephyrbreeze says:

The article also mentions a rapist whose sentence he commuted, who then went on to rape and murder another victim.

• I lived in Arkansas during his time as Governor, was there when he took over from crooked Jim Guy Tucker. I’m with you in your assessment of Huckabee. He’s a coat tail rider thanks to help from his buddy Jennings Osborne who helped catapult Huckabee to the National Stage.
      Gov. Huckabee also paroled Wayne DuMond, a convicted murderer and rapist. Not long after being paroled, DuMond murdered another woman in Missouri.
      I’m NOT a fan of Huckabee and hope Mr. Trump is careful.

13. lawrencepaul1 says:

Most excellent advice from Huck. I hope Trump gives them the finger on this one.
    The only people who care are those against him.
    They want to attack him for how little tax he pays or how much he gives to charity.
    Screw em, don’t let them control the conversation.

14. shallbe4 says:

No matter who Trump picks the Establishment toddies will be on their tail. I like Huckabee. He is a religious man and we need more of them or we will eat each other alive. There has to be a place in a Trump administration for a good man like Mike.

15. shallbe4 says:

I feel so sanguine today. Trump held his ground last night and Christie who can campaign with the best of them is supporting Trump. Rush has lost me as a listener and the polls look great. Ah yes life is good.