Donald Trump VICTORY RALLY in South Carolina – 8:00pm EST Live Stream…

As the election results are determined each campaign will hold a “results watch” event in the state of South Carolina.  However, Donald Trump has WON South Carolina !

trump smile 3trump landslide 2

Candidate Donald Trump’s VICTORY event is in Spartanburg South Carolina and it begins approximately 8:00pm EST this evening:

Live Stream Link – Alternate Live Stream Link

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2016, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

849 Responses to Donald Trump VICTORY RALLY in South Carolina – 8:00pm EST Live Stream…

1. I swear Steve Hayes on Fox News is a CIA disinfo agent. Operation Mockingbird is in full effect.

2. Paco Loco says:

Next Tuesday the Nevada Caucas will confirm that Trump has the “big Mo” as he picks up speed heading to the March 1 winner take all primaries. Its going to get ugly with the GOPe pulling every dirty trick they can to stop Trumps momentum going into Super Tuesday. Trump has got to have some “troops in reserve” that he can bring to the battle. I expect that he’ll have some stunning endorsements next week. There will be no stopping him if he sweeps the SEC state primaries. Saddle up Trumpsters….On to Nevada and beyond !

3. tdtweety says:

I cannot help but say I love this man and am most beholding to him for bringing hope back to our beautiful Nation. God bless and keep you Donald Trump.

4. wodiej says:

Congrats to Mr. Trump, volunteers, campaign staff, his supportive family, voters and the people like Sundance and all of us who take the time to chat, write and share what is going on that helps people become informed.

It looks like Hillary is not giving up and she is getting support from liberals but that may be a plus for Mr. Trump. I think the Dems are counting on enough conservatives to stay home out of personal dislike for Trump and his plans to make them keep their hands out of the “cookie jar.” But based on his energetic packed rallies, I think he is being greatly underestimated and the voters.

Bush has dropped out now Kasich and Carson need to do the same. On to Nevada!

5. shirley49 says:

I don’t like the way Rubio , the establishment pick, is creeping up. Trump has to make sure voters know what his stance is on ILLEGALS. If he gets in we will have another Barry.

• lou says:

Rubio got elected because there are so many Hispanics in Florida, it will spin your head around. Hispanics love Rubio. I personally prefer Miami before they brought their brand of corruption here. con-artists and thieves for the most part.

• shallbe4 says:

Rubio said he will vote for Trump if he’s the nominee. I like him better because of that.

6. IntoTheFray says:

Now that the “battle field” is a little more defined, I think we will see the “Trump Artillery” start to find it’s range and rain down salvo after salvo on his two closest competitors. I think his attacks will be devastating! The words “Shock and Awe” come to mind. Make sure you have plenty of popcorn handy before you buckle your seat belt.
    That said, please remember, it ain’t over until the BBW (How’s that for PC?) sings, but I believe I hear her warming up in her dressing room now.
    Trump 2016!