Donald Trump YUGE Rally In Dallas Texas – Full Video…

trump rally texas 4

Trump rally texas

Trump rally texas 2

trump rally texas 3

trump rally texas 5

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2016, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

375 Responses to Donald Trump YUGE Rally In Dallas Texas – Full Video…

1. doodahdaze says:

Shock therapy is sometimes needed. As the GOP falls away from you. Relax. Put on the headphones and connect. They are bringing you down. This is for the older folks. It may seem strange But. We are going round and round and they are bringing us down. In to the ground. I walk away. Knock Knock. It worked for me.
    They are falling away from you.

2. Does anyone know why Ben Carson’s poll numbers in IOWA are closing on Mr. Trump?
    What can Mr. Trump do about it?

Concerned Trump Supporter!

• doodahdaze says:

Carson is the new improved Jeb Bush. The Drive By establishment has had to put all their eggs in his basket due to minor difficulties with El Jebito who can habla espanol. Carson ( he is black) will have to bail them out.

• e.g.g. says:

I am concerned also. Carson is Black, plus he seems, to me anyway, to have no leadership abilities.

I am talking Trump to anyone who will listen. I told my adult children they WILL vote for Trump. And I asked them nicely to please talk to their friends (and anyone else they come in contact with on social media) about why Trump needs to be our next President.

3. TwoLaine says:

Jeb! is getting $24M in ads dropped by Guess Who. In IA & NH only.

CN&N won’t share debate profits with the Vets, but they are giving MEGA FREE PLAY to all Non-TRUMP GOP candidates in their non-stop attack on TRUMP news coverage.

According to MSNBC, CN&N employees are revolting against their CN&N TRUMP coverage. I’m not sure these people understand someone has to pay the bills!

4. TwoLaine says:

If anyone is near were the debate is being held, put on your TRUMP attire and go to the Reagan Library to parade around behind the live filming by CN&N & the other “news” teams wile they are Trash Talking TRUMP. Which is 24/7.

5. TwoLaine says:

TRUMPS speech tonight is from the Battleship of Presidents.

“On 4 July 1986, President Ronald Reagan and First Lady Nancy Reagan boarded USS Iowa for Liberty Weekend, the celebration of the restoration and centenary of the Statue of Liberty in New York City.”

I found NOTHING on their website, or facebook even referencing the event there with the Vets tonight. I sent them a Shame on You contact message.

6. NJF says:

Yup the ad campaign is underway! Had the Five on, and Dana’s contempt is out in full force, it actually makes her look ugly. And man, earlier, Shepard was out of control today, they aren’t even trying to hide their bias. I find it funny b/c up until he announced fox and friends would have him on via the phone at least once a week b/c they wanted his opinion. Boy have things changed.

Scary times when one finally understands that free thought, and expression is being openly attacked, with the end game being to simply shut it down.