Numerous updates:  A shooting took place in Lake Mary Florida involving George Zimmerman, while George was there visiting family. The Shooter Identified As Same Whacko From 2014, Matthew Apperson:

matt apperson 3

matthew apperson mugshots

update-1  4:30pm – “Lake Mary police spokeswoman Bianca Gillete said Zimmerman and Matthew Apperson were involved in the shooting, which took place about 12:45 p.m. on Lake Mary Boulevard near Rinehart Road, east of Interstate 4″… (link).

update-1  3:00pm – The shooter today is Matthew Apperson.

Matt apperson

Matt Apperson is the same guy who tried to gain fame in September of 2014 by claiming that George Zimmerman waved a gun at him during a road rage incident.  (Full backstory of their prior two encounters outlined HERE)

EXERPT FROM SEPTEMBER 2014 – Apperson told a 911 dispatcher Tuesday morning that he was driving his Honda Accord on Lake Mary Boulevard, made a U-turn and headed west-bound when a Honda Ridgeline truck pulled alongside and someone inside rolled down his window.

“George Zimmerman was the driver, and they were threatening to kick my ___ and to shoot me,” Apperson told the dispatcher.

Apperson said he pulled into a Circle K to find a phone so he could call for help when the Ridgeline made a maneuver to block him and “almost hit my car.”

Zimmerman “said he was going to shoot me dead,” Apperson told the dispatcher (more)

It would appear that Matthew Apperson is a psycho-stalker trying to gain fame by circling around George Zimmerman, and provoking contact.

update-1•  Zimmerman’s attorney, Don West, said a bullet missed Zimmerman’s head, but his client was sprayed with glass from his vehicle’s windshield and other debris (link) • West said Zimmerman was not seriously injured and was treated and released from a hospital. • Witnesses told Local 6 that the driver of an Infiniti opened fire on Zimmerman, who turned into a retail center on Waymont Court to get help.  (link) • Shooter’s name: “Matthew (Matt) Apperson”.  George was visiting friends/family in Florida.

Live Feed Video Here

zimmerman-trial-023-061813WESH reports: George Zimmerman was involved in a shooting incident in Lake Mary on Monday afternoon, according to Lake Mary Police Chief Steve Bracknell. The shooting involved two men and happened on Lake Mary Boulevard, police said.

Officers at the scene said it appeared Zimmerman suffered a minor gunshot wound, Bracknell said. “He walked normally into the ambulance, so he wasn’t being helped or nothing,” said witness Ricardo Berrare. Chopper 2 video showed a bullet hole in the passenger window the vehicle Zimmerman was in. (link)

• Two Vehicles Involved • Lake Mary Blvd.

Single Bullet Hole in Passenger Side Window of George’s Truck

george truck

george truck 2

george truck 3

This entry was posted in BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Conspiracy ?, George Zimmerman Open Thread, Police action, Zimmerman Post Trial Threads. Bookmark the permalink.

545 Responses to UPDATES: George Zimmerman Shooting Victim – *UPDATE* George Not Hit – White Male Shooter “Matt Apperson” Locals Say: “Delusional, Crazy, Unstable, Whacked Out”…

1. sundance says:

• Concerned says:

How’d Apperson get such a high profile attorney so quickly?

• Amy says:

Pro bono– I bet you any money.
        He may be a high profile attorney, but the man is an idiot and inserts himself in high profile cases like Casey Anthony etc.

• michellc says:

Wasn’t he who GZ contacted way back when and he sent him to O’Mara?

• sundance says:

Yup. NeJame and Mark O’Mara are BFF’s. NeJame recommended O’Mara to GZ for a mutually beneficial gig. O’Mara to get the high profile case he needed for a CNN contract.

• michellc says:

I thought that was the guy. I bet he jumped at the chance to represent the guy who tried to kill GZ.

• ctdar says:

When’s the next fashion show, ya know for the chirrin.

• Blacksplainer says:

I disagree. Mark O’Mara was highly critical of NeJames’ fast and loose ethics in his short-lived but lucrative representation of George and Cindy Anthony. O’Mara in fact proposed changes to the Orlando area Bar’s Code of Professional Conduct to prevent lawyers from tainting potential jurors and the general public in their media performances as legal analysts on cable and local news.
          There has never been any love lost between NeJame and O’Mara. NeJame wanted a bit of revenge against O’Mara and also wanted O’Mara to be forced to act in ways that he found distasteful, if not actionable bar ethics complaints when NeJame did them.
          They do attend professional meetings, NeJames’ cancer charity fashion show gala and the social gatherings of mutual professional acquaintances but they do not have a personal friendship. These two Marks are as different as any two men could possibly be. Read up on NeJame’s lavish wedding to local television luminary Wendy Chioji. You will NEVER hear of O’Mara putting on false airs like that.

Again, I am sorry to disagree but I am friends with another former Orlando legal analyst for Fox News. She knows both men. They are not buddies, even on-set at the end of a long day of analysis and commentary.

• Amy says:

Famewhore attorney- I bet he is representing Matt Pro Bono?

• art tart says:

Amy ~ imo, NeJames is likely charging the pee out of the Matt’s family, they have the ability to pay NeJames’ prices which are extremely high. NeJames is high profile & can spin a story that will be covered in the media, that doesn’t mean it will be the truth.

While NeJames will try to spin a web, Don West doesn’t care about the media, imo, he’s more interested in doing the best for GZ, West is truly GZ’s friend

• dalethorn says:

That lawyer reminds me of Nathan Thurm.

2. You know, at this point in his life I bet he wishes TrayTHUG did kill him.

3. dizzymissl says:

Ryan Hughes – WFTV ‏@RHughesWFTV 4m4 minutes ago

Neighbor about Matt Apperson: “A lot of people think he’s whacked out. Totally whacked out.” #GeorgeZimmerman.

4. ImpeachEmAll says:

Nah.

5. visage13 says:

The local news has said that he shot GZ because GZ showed him his gun, but if you look at the truck, the windows are tinted so how did he see George’s gun? And if the window was down at the time, there does not seem there would be enough time to get the window up before he shot at GZ. Just my thoughts. Could be looking at it wrong but having seen the truck on the news I cannot see how one would be able to see though the tinted windows. Clearly, he knew it was GZ because of the run in, in the past so it seems to me he just shot at GZ unprovoked. Could be wrong but look at the windows.

6. sundance says:

7. sundance says:

8. sundance says:

9. BillDes says:

While GZ is understandably traumatized after what happened to his life the last 3 years. This accuser is completely nuts, and definitely makes his original claim in 2014 of GZ waving a gun at him also sound completely bogus. I doubt the police believe a word this nutbag says. 95% of the time the cops can read through crazy pretty easily after taking statements/interviews.

Now the media on the other hand are as usual doing their best to slant the news against GZ. “GZ involved in shooting” “GZ waved a gun” “GZ’s rap sheet since TZ” on and on and on. Meanwhile GZ almost got executed in broad daylight by a crazy person, and the media still tries to kick the guy when he’s down.

If this guy is totally bat*** crazy, please tell me there is some honest media besides this site that will report it and actually give GZ the benefit of the doubt (for once in his life).

• dizzymissl says:

WFTV

• joanfoster says:

GZ needs a name change, a new address, and a new beginning. Trouble seems to follow him and some of it is of his own doing, and some not. He needs to ge the hell out of Florida and start a new life under a new name and hopefully learn some life skills that keep him under the radar.

• justfactsplz says:

George has moved out of state. He brought none of what the media has reported about him since the trial onto himself.

• canadacan says:

I’m with you just the facts

• MouseTheLuckyDog says:

Well her did spped– something that 99% of the driverfs on the expressway in Chicago do during rush hours. So throw the book at him.

• art tart says:

justfactsplz ~ the sad reality is, if it wasn’t GZ & the media continuing to pile on anything except the positive, none of the stories would have ever made news. Because it was GZ, the stories made National News.

• justfactsplz says:

The media won’t leave him alone. Even now they bring up all of his “brushes with the law” and never correct when they report wrong facts. The media made the persecution of George much worse.

• auscitizenmom says:

He’s not in FL any more. He was just visiting.

• And the people that draw cartoons should stop and move out of town as well. Anybody that might cause others to be crazy should drop their rights and move out of town /snark.

• Mr. Olorin says:

I didn’t realize that exercising one’s Constitutional rights is cause for having to act like a criminal. That seems to play into the NWO playbook.

This whole thing points to the absolute engineered decadent evil of the MSM. They are the ones who profited from vilifying Zimmerman and in an election year flogging the Trayvon the Magic School Child meme to appeal to/mobilize the viewer base that voted for Obama. They are the ones who keep serving up this lucrative clickbait.

The MSM use the First Amendment as a shield while destroying everyone else’s rights.

Time to reconstruct corporate charters as legally enabling documents with a sunset clause. The Founders seemed to think that seven years was enough for an incorporated entity to accomplish what it set out to do. I believe there was a possibility of having a charter renewed for something like three years.

We’re well past the time when term limits for corporations were overdue.

• doodahdaze says:

Honst Media?? Yougottabekiddingme.

• seeingeye2 says:

Even Fox News (which, IMO, is the most credible of news sources, and which is not saying much!!) is up-playing GZ’s “many encounters with the law,” but fails to mention the “many encounters this crazy stalker has had with the law.”

• auscitizenmom says:

Yeah, on two different shows they were talking about how George needed to see a shrink and why was he waving his gun around. Oh, and that he used the “stand your ground” defense and now this guy can use it. Bullhockey. I haven’t said anything until now because I have been soooooooooo angry.

10. dizzymissl says:

Here is where he works:

11. John Galt says:

I wanna arress, jus an aress. And the mayor to order release of the shooter’s phone call to the cops. And a special prosecutor dedicated to justice for the Zimmerman family. And an expert witness that hears voices nobody else can hear. And a horrible biased judge. That’s all I want.

12. george freakin’ zimmerman……..smdh……this poor idiot i swear…..guess since OJ is behind bars the national enquirer media has no one to crush on

• Concerned says:

Why do you refer to him as an “idiot”?

• i meant it in the sense that this poor dudes life since TM has been an absolute train wreck….if he so much as spits on the sidewalk he has 5000 cameras in his face…if i were him after the TM trial i would have liquidated all my assets and moved to indochina.

• Concerned says:

I know what you’re saying, but would you really want to leave the U.S. if you were him? I wouldn’t. I’d be so angry. I’d refuse to leave. Leave Florida, yes, but not the U.S. There’s only so much we should expect him to do to accommodate the nutcases who want to harm him, you know?

• i don’t expect him to do anything…i’m just saying what i would have done…in this current climate of sensationalist media jackals all over every unfortunate soul that gets caught up in whatever either by accident or or purpose then the ensuing “high profile” trial that leads off every single nightly newscast for months until resolution……F that…..i would have done my best to just vanish if i were him. i hope he knows that there are millions of people in this country alone that would love to murder the hell out of him for their belief that he is guilty no matter what the outcome of the trial was.

• Along with the cartoon drawers right? We should all stop having a life whenever something like this happens and move to Indochina. BTW the CAPS key is on left next to the A.

• stormreaper says:

I’m a diehard supporter of Zimmerman’s innocence. But of being an idiot, he is guilty. The evidence? Let’s start with the promo picture for his charity boxing match. He is not a bad guy at all, but I really question his judgement on certain things. .

• CurlyDave says:

GZ has had every normal channel of making a living cut off because of publicity and biased media.

He is not a bad guy, and in his position I would turn to almost any means I could to earn an honest living. I think most of us would.

• stormreaper says:

Not a bad guy at all. But I would have been busy writing my book, instead of touring gun factories, tweeting memes to my detractors, celebrity boxing, etc. He has a right to do all of these things but none of them struck me as particularly helpful to his own cause.

• justfactsplz says:

George is not an idiot, and I know that for a fact. I find your comment offensive.

• canadacan says:

If you’re going to call George an idiot you’re going to get yourself in a lot of hot water.

• stormreaper says:

I would qualify my statement to him being an idiot on certain things. Or that he has done some idiotic things. Whatever the case, there is no reason to think that he did anything to deserve or provoke someone trying to kill him.

I hope that the guy is prosecuted and imprisoned. I have a feeling that his attorney is hoping that GZ will want to let this thing go in order to avoid more potentially negative publicity, or be accepting of a plea bargain favorable to his client. I hope that GZ doesn’t do that, even though the whole thing could drag cameras in the courtroom again, etc.

• stormreaper says:

I qualified my statement later to him being an idiot.. on certain things. It is at least fair to say he has done some idiotic things. Whatever the case, there is no reason to think that he did anything to deserve or provoke someone trying to kill him.

• Lou says:

I support George 100%. I’d go to court and testify to repeat what Kit Darrant’s mom told me about who Trayvon Martin was as well as TM’s negligent mom.

• PatrickSMcNally says:

The main error that I can see in what he did was when he spoke to the media and spread the story that his head was being hit against concrete at the last moment as he fired the fatal shot. That was akin to if Darren Wilson had given a media interview where he claimed to have suffered an orbital eye-fracture. The location of Trayvon Martin’s body at the scene clearly showed that Zimmerman could not have been on the concrete unless he had deliberately dragged Martin’s body by several feet after the incident, which he denied doing. Clearly Zimmerman was not against the pavement in the last seconds of the scuffle, though he had had his head bashed against something hard at some point before the fatal shot.

Zimmerman should have stayed quiet before the media and especially avoided any exaggerated statements. There have been reports that a witness was there who was not called to testify by Zimmerman’s defense. The most likely explanation for this is that such testimony would not have supported the version of events which Zimmerman gave to the media about his head being on the concrete pavement at the last moment. The witness would have verified that Zimmerman was viciously assaulted and given good reason to fear for his life, but the witness would have contradicted the story about the concrete pavement. Most likely the witness would have testified that Martin had slammed Zimmerman down on the pavement at the beginning of the fight but that in the course of a scuffle Zimmerman managed to move a few feet away from the pavement.

For the attorneys handling the case that would have been very risky, to introduce a witness who basically supports Zimmerman’s acquittal but contradicts him on a specific point about his head being on the concrete when the shot was fired. The stayed with a simple approach of keeping Zimmerman out of the witness box, never calling this friend of his, and instead running tapes from the media where Zimmerman had asserted that his head was against the concrete when he shot. This worked for getting a verdict, but required keeping the witness out of sight.

13. canadacan says:

Just got here could only read a few comments but all I have to say is George you hang in there I’m sorry this messed up Mother’s Day for Gladys.
    Stay calm and carry on you have been doing really well lately.Easy for me to say of course.
    Don West to the rescue I love Don West.

• pspsst says:

Bouquets for Gladys @>’-,-, ❤ Don West

To the rest, Nejame and this freak attention wh-re who nearly cost George’s life a second time, I’d like to say D-A-M-N U Obama. Time to S-U-E that choom gang leader for convicting George of guilt before a trial and bringing national attention to what should never been an arrest.

14. doodahdaze says:

Good Grief. The guy is shooting holes in cars on the highway and the Lake Mary cops do not arrest him.

15. labrat says:

Just judging from the location of the bullet hole in George’s car, I can’t imagine how that “self defense” claim is going to fly. How do you feel so threatened you have to shoot when you’re in a car behind the other person and on the opposite side of the driver? Can’t wait to hear this! Pop the corn.

• El Gordo Loco says:

At the moment Apperson pulled the trigger, can he prove he was reasonably in a moment of kill or be killed? Zimmerman’s windows were up. Its hard to believe Zimmerman would be aimed in to shoot Apperson with his own window rolled up,

• There will need to be a full investigation, complete with witness interviews,etc. Just because George’s window was rolled up it doesn’t mean it was impossible for him to pose some sort of threat. He was, after all, operating a motor vehicle capable of causing great bodily harm to pedestrians or the occupants of other vehicles. I’m fairly convinced that Apperson is a delusional stalker, but not all of the facts have been heard.

• doodahdaze says:

Well the media is reporting…he has not been arrested yet…amazing they are. Not arrested for being shot at by a loonatic liberal. This is outrageous.

• Yeah, and the AP coverage focuses on George’s incidents following his acquittal, calling his previous encounter with Apperson a case of “road rage” and makes it sound like the only reason George was not arrested that time was because there was insufficient evidence to prove that it actually was George. This colors the history between George and Apperson as being a matter of George appearing guilty, but there was no way to prosecute him.

Clearly, the media and local police “have it in” for George, and (I’m betting) Apperson will not be charged with any crime.

• John Galt says:

It will be open season on Zimmerman if they don’t arrest the shooter. “I felt threatened, I saw a gun.”

16. justfactsplz says:

I can’t remember where I saw it but I saw a pictures of George’s truck with an American flag on it. It brought me to tears. George still loves his country. I am so glad that Don West represents George. George, this too will pass. Stay safe. Prayers for you.

17. dizzymissl says:

Watch the news here:

18. zepman763 says:

Matt Apperson has had run ins with LE in the past.
    Charges are all listed as Charges unknown.

19. sundance says:

20. nivico says:

The trajectory of the shot… doesn’t seem like it could have been fired from the driver’s seat.

Was he holding the gun up through the sunroof and shooting…???

• littlelaughters says:

An infinity sedan would be much lower than a ridgeline truck. Looks to me as if he were aiming upward, toward George’s head.

• nivico says:

If he was shooting up at the truck window, you’d expect the fracture pattern to be more oblong and there should be a defect or even an exit point in the roof of the car. The bullet hole in the passenger window is fairly uniformly round, though, like a straight shot with little angling.

The man’s crazy… so I wouldn’t be surprised if he stood up through the sunroof and took a shot.

• dizzymissl says:

I read that the bullet lodged in the roof, so I think you are right

• sundance says:

I think there’s a bullet hole in the door too. (Hidden behind the media banner).

• dizzymissl says:

According to Don West, George was trying to make a U turn to get away from the guy.

• doodahdaze says:

Too close for me for comfort. good grief and the cops let him go.

• nivico says:

George breaks an iPad and he’s cuffed and taken into custody…

George is accused of throwing a bottle at someone and he’s cuffed and taken into custody…

George gets shot at while driving down the road, the Jack Ruby wannabe giddily admits “I shot George Zimmerman,” nothing happens…???

21. littlelaughters says:

“Attorney @MarkNeJame representing #MatthewApperson who allegedly shot at #GeorgeZimmerman enters @LakeMaryPD ”
    6:14 PM – 11 May 2015
    Allegedly… Funny that- In all of the reports from media, I cannot recall them ever using that word while accusing George!

22. Stephen says:

Here’s how Glenn Reynolds puts it:

JOURNALISM: SO A GUY TRIES TO SHOOT GEORGE ZIMMERMAN, and the press reports it as George Zimmerman involved in shooting. Well, he was involved, by being shot. Remember when Gabby Giffords was involved in a shooting?

• El Gordo Loco says:

Same thing happened to him with Trayvon Martin.

George was never appropriately referred to as the victim, which all the evidence and the ruling of “not guilty by means of self-defense” proved he more accurately should have been called “assault survivor” rather than “shooter of 17 yr old”

• Stephen says:

It’s almost as if there’s an agenda at work here, huh?

I’d also be interested to see whether the police report on this attempted murder of Zimmerman identifies him as a “white Hispanic.” That identification sure was important when he gunned down that cherubic little black boy with the winning smile.

• El Gordo Loco says:

In an obscure way, this reminds me of the fear of drawing The Prophet Mohammad. There is a fear of retaliation if any news channel says “thug” or refers to Zimmerman as the victim, or Michal Brown as a menace.

23. pspsst says:

For those who call George names, as the first victim to have suffered at the hands of the BGI tentacles led by the supreme leader of the country, I’d like to see you do better. Like the police in Ferguson and Baltimore, you are damned if you do, damned if you don’t. There is no easy solution when the media, white apologists and the Obama admin with muslim sponsors, are after you. Escaping to another state, change of names, etc……is a delusional tactic. It helps, but to say it will eliminate being the target of political and random hate is naive. Chances are the learning curve is high. Please refrain from calling George names of which he is undeserved. He is young and he is learning. As long as this is the case, he will make it. His path is not paved with laurels and his challenges are beyond that which we ourselves must deal.

24. Stephen says:

Matt Apperson appears to be white, therefore George Zimmerman should cease to be a “white Hispanic” and become simply “Hispanic.”

Then this can be portrayed as a racial hate crime.

25. I thought there was another bullet hole in the rear passenger door. Blow up this picture by hitting control-+ on your computer.

26. Nettles18 says:

Some of you may recall, that the Chief of Police, Steve Bracknell, in St. Mary doesn’t like George Zimmerman and has described him as a “ticking time bomb”.

This is the Chief who responded to some nutbar in California via email, saying George Zimmerman could be a Sandy Hook incident waiting to happen. At the time, the Chief’s police department was investigating the broken iPad.

The Chief is on record, that he’d really like George Zimmerman out of St. Mary.

I wouldn’t be looking for too zealous of an investigation. But for people who look at the facts, without emotion, a case could be made that Matthew Apperson tried to murder George Zimmerman yesterday.

George was on his way to his therapist. I can’t imagine what this latest incident is going to do to for his mental health.

• John Galt says:

A “ticking time bomb” that restrained himself from shooting back when fired on by a stalker and screamed for help for a protracted period of time prior to shooting a thug that was beating his head against the pavement. Seems to have a very long fuse.

27. Nettles18 says:

Lake Mary Police have tweeted out a dropbox of sound clips and documents.

In this dropbox is the redacted 911 call made but doesn’t include Matthew Apperson talking to 911.

There is also a public version of a police report that shows an aggravated assault with a deadly weapon charge without the intent to kill.

Lake Mary police are holding a press conference at 11:40 a.m. I expect this announcement will be made then.

• Nettles18 says:

• Chip Bennett says:

Asserting self-defense requires reasonable fear of death or great bodily harm. Using deadly force to stop a perceived threat requires that the perception of threat be reasonable.

Without the element of reasonableness, how can this be charged as anything other than attempted murder?

• boutis says:

And the police have to charge him with something since the neighbors are saying he threatens them too. Otherwise it would be discreetly dropped. Apperson is a hazard to more than just GZ.

• I suppose the question is whether or not Apperson’s claim is something he concocted as an excuse to assault George, or if he truly believes it. Could it be possible that Apperson is so obsessed with George that he imagined George posed some sort of threat to him? It sounds to me like Matt needs a complete psychological evaluation, unless the facts (evidence and witness statements) show there is a reasonable foundation for this belief. Otherwise, it seems like either a matter of intentional fabrication or paranoid delusion coupled with a psychotic break.

• jello333 says:

Yeah, based on this and the earlier “incident” he had with George, and based on what the neighbors are saying, AND based on the appearance of the guy at the press conference, I’d say there’s a very good chance his head it totally messed up. And so if that’s true, even though he very much needs to be locked up, I don’t feel any hatred toward him. (Same goes for most seriously mentally ill people.) The ones I DO feel hatred toward are the ones like BGI and media types, along with people like Tracy and Sybrina and their loyal followers…. THOSE people I hate.

• John Galt says:

Pursuer following and shooting at fleeing Zimmerman is stand your ground self-defense? Can Apperson’s neighbor legally pursue and shoot Apperson because she feels threatened?

• Nettles18 says:

Press conference is over and no charges have been filed yet.

George Zimmerman’s truck hasn’t been searched yet, but police say they recover a gun from George Zimmerman. A glock.

Matthew Apperson’s vehicle has been searched and 2 guns were recovered.

• You can bet that the media will begin to play on the “Two legally armed citizens involved in shooting incident” angle, and use this as a springboard to launch a… wait for it…. campaign to reassess the CCW permitting process.

Never let a good crisis go to waste. Even if you have to invent the crisis in the first place.

• nivico says:

Entirely too predictable, isn’t it…

CNN’s new headline “George Zimmerman injured after shooting: The dueling narratives”

• El Gordo Loco says:

I saw the first interview with Ken Cornell where he mentioned Apperson asked Cornell to call 9-1-1, and Cornell asked him “don’t you have a phone?” I knew this was part of Apperson’s plan to grab someone as a makeshift alibi, and sure enough from CNN article..

He said (Mark NeJame) the fact that Apperson asked someone to call 911 immediately further indicates his client was not guilty of wrongdoing.

Nice try.

• John Galt says:

Two guns?

28. manickernel says:

Perhaps the police are letting Apperson free range a bit to see what else he will incriminate himself with.

29. nivico says:

The silver lining here is that Apperson’s mommy may be on the hook civilly (respondeat superior / vicarious liability) for her employee-son’s behaviors since this happened on a work day during business hours.

This is the second time her employee-son has chased George down from the business complex.

Something tells me, too, that if he’s harassing his residential neighbor with dead squirrels and shooting at George … there’s probably some history of his bothering other people in the business complex as well.

30. West468 says:

How does this guy have a valid carry permit with the drug and dui charges? where they dropped? Where I live there is no way you get a permit with drug and dui convictions.

West468

31. auscitizenmom says:

Maybe because there are blacks, along with some ignorant whites, rioting in the streets, burning and looting because some black criminal was shot by a cop when he resisted arrest.

32. amwick says:

George had the smarts to get tinted windows… just might have saved his life. Good going George.

33. Chip Bennett says:

And here, you were just claiming that you weren’t conflating facts and falsehoods, and confusing fact and opinion.

PROTIP: this is not the best place to throw Scripture at others. You’ll get schooled worse than you would trying to go to bat for Team Trayvon. Our Lady Admins have forgotten more of the Word than you could possibly hope to know.

34. Nettles18 says:

Don West did an interview with 96.5 News in Orlando today. When the video finishes processing it can be viewed here:

Posted on this site:

35. Sandra says:

I’m sure someone else said this before … George is a cat ! 9 lives. First Traythug, now nutcase road rager. I hope he doesn’t have to go through this crap 7 more times.

The only good thing that has come from the train derailment is that it bumped the Apperson shooting out of the media rotation.

36. Nettles18 says:

Wow! Even a rabid George Zimmerman critic is anti-Matt Apperson – Cenk of the Young Turks thinks he should be charged with attempted murder.

(h/t @YancyFaith)