Zimmerman Case – The MDSPD Cover Up and Post Trial Open Discussion Thread

The Miami Dade cover-up: LOOK AT PAGE 98 OF THE AFFIDAVIT FOR THE POLICE REPORT ON THE MARIJUANA:  This is the incident that led to the final School suspension prior to Trayvon’s trip to Sanford.

Look at date of incident. Look at how it was classified. Look at the date of disposition.

Remember Trayvon was shot on 2/26/12.

This entry was posted in M-DSPD, Trayvon Martin, Uncategorized, Zim Trial Witness - Deconstruction, Zimmerman Post Trial Threads. Bookmark the permalink.

62 Responses to Zimmerman Case – The MDSPD Cover Up and Post Trial Open Discussion Thread

1. stobberdobber says:

I got you on the dates because Trayvon was supposed to have been in Sanford already according to Tracy , Sybrina and Brandy. They said they picked him up on Wednesday which would have been the 22nd, but I have a question. How can marijuana residue be worth 50.00. That is what it says under value of property for the marijuana residue.

2. Helpful says:

Reported on Breitbart:

“10. The Florida Justice System’s Leniency Towards Trayvon Led to His Death
    In order to make his crime statistics look good, Police Chief Charles Hurley of the Miami-Dade School Police Department is suspected of juicing the numbers by treating outright crimes as simple disciplinary problems. As Robert Stacy McCain reports in the American Spectator, Trayvon Martin ended up being a victim of this practice.
    Instead of being arrested and charged after being found with a burglary tool and 13 pieces of jewelry stolen from a house a half-mile from the school, Trayvon was suspended from school. Trayvon was also caught with marijuana:
    Either of those incidents could have put Trayvon Martin into the custody of the juvenile justice system. However, because of Chief Hurley’s attempt to reduce the school crime statistics — according to sworn testimony, officers were “basically told to lie and falsify” reports — Martin was never arrested. And if he had been arrested, he might never have been in Sanford the night of his fatal encounter with Zimmerman.
    What we have here is a case of police corruption in which the media have shown no interest, even though you can connect the dots to Trayvon’s tragic death.”

3. diwataman says:

Too bad George had such a timid lawyer or else we might have known more about Trayvon. Overall I find it amazing how little I’ve learned since the start of trial. I think the biggest thing I didn’t know that sticks out in my mind at the moment is that slim-jim they found. I wonder if they tested it for prints.

• justfactsplz says:

Yes the slim-jim was the only new thing to me too. I kept waiting for Omara to tie something into that like the surveillance videos or something. But alas, He didn’t GO THERE. No mention of ping logs either.

• sundance says:

d-Man, did you see Natalie Jackson on Piers Morgan last night?

If not, find it. What do you *notice*? It will make you L 🙂 L …. I’ll look for it. See who else can identify the, um, shall we say, unusual nature of it…. I’m kinda chuclking

• diwataman says:

I don’t think she was on there was she? I couldn’t find anything. I know someone posted her facebook post asking for people to forget about George which to me was a clear sign they are hoping no civil stuff comes their way, the Scheme Team would like nothing more than to see George to fade away.

C’mon Georgie and all, let’s get this ball rolling:

Zimmerman et al. v The Estate of Trayvon Martin
        Zimmerman et al. v The State of Florida
        Zimmerman et al. v The City of Sanford
        Zimmerman et al. v The Entire Media Complex
        Bill Lee v City of Sanford, State of Florida, The Estate of Trayvon Martin
        Norm Wolfinger v City of Sanford, State of Florida, The Estate of Trayvon Martin

• froggielegs says:

I saw her recently I cant remember if it was on the 17th or 18th. She said something or didn’t say something that took me back. I think it had to do with her not jumping on the race train which I thought was odd. I could be wrong, I was in the middle of doing something and didn’t get a chance to jump on my computer or take note of it. Like I said I am not sure what it is but there was something she either said or didn’t say I thought strange and for some reason my mind is telling me it had to do with the racial aspect they are trying to claim now.

4. Stormy says:

If I have the dates correct:

From Trayvon’s text messages: he was on the bus to Sanford on Tuesday, February 21, 2012

According to the M-DSPD report: the marijuana was found in his backpack and Case Status is Report Written on Thursday, February 23, 2012

According to the M-DSPD report: the Case Disposition as Report Written Monday, February 27, 2012, the day after TM died.

• sundance says:

Now start asking the “why” questions? {{{{whistling in the distance}}}}

• Stormy says:

Were $ybrina & Fruit trying to avoid having Trayvon Baker Act’d?

• Stormy says:

My guess about the Case Disposition being Report Written date could suggest the idea that Serino requested and received TM’s school records on Monday, February 27, 2012, so Krop knew they could finish writing their report.

But the marijuana Case Disposition is: Report Written Thursday, February 23, 2012.

The stolen/found jewelry incident happened October 21, 2011 but Case Disposition is: Exceptionally Cleared March 21, 2012

Were $ybrina & Fruit sending/ taking TM out of town so he would not be arrested?

• Stormy says:

Tagle says The property that contained the marijuana were taken from Trayvon Martin SEVERAL times by Chief Hurley, who’s from Sanford –that happened in Sanford. Trayvon Martin was suspended for possession of marijuana, not for found property. It wasy while in the Lot of Krop Senior the listed items were found (mj residue and mj pipe.)

So when did Chief Hurley drive up to Sanford? The Case Status said the Report was written, on Thursday, February 23, 2012.

• Stormy says:

On the found property report dated October 20, 2011, it lists “small broken pieces of gold jewelry with diamonds.” Is one of them a gold BFFl ?

• Stormy says:

Trayvon Martin was texting about buying a .308 on Tuesday, February 21, 2012.The time listed on the texts are between 11:38 am and 12:20 pm, if that is PTZ that would make those texts taking place between 4:48 pm and 5:20 pm.

What would Trayvon Martin be needing a gun for in Sanford?

5. nomorebsplease says:

Would those dates be necessary to hide his suspension? Of course he met that girl on fri so who knows. At this point i am ready to read trayvon was the matrix and we are three dimensional pets held by fourth dinensional hyperbeings. Nothing will surprise me anymore.

• Stormy says:

Where did he say he met that girl? MD or Sanford?

• nomorebsplease says:

I do not know. All i recall is “who dat?” Search that and we see the girl’s facebook post. If she lives in miami…only sd knows.

• recoverydotgod says:

Pg 44 read last 2 paragraphs

Part that sticks out to me as far as location in those 2 paragraphs:

The real reason in question is the property report T-08809, that contained marijuana residue and marijuana pipe….that happened in Sanford.

• BigMamaTEA says:

rdg, “Chief Hurley, WHO’S FROM SANFORD, that happened in Sanford”

• recoverydotgod says:

I dunno, I’m just reading the last two paragraphs on page 44 and it sounds to me like the marijuana residue and marijuana pipe were found in Sanford…although the incident report says found in the parking lot at Krop Senior page 99…that would be an Officer Dunn report it looks like. I guess I’m going with Tagle’s affadavit as true at this point.

Wish I had an audio of Tagle’s interview. 😦

• recoverydotgod says:

After reading Garnica, Baglos, Dunn, Hurley (wow those were easy interviews!) affidavits and Hadley, Smith, Tagle’s again (those were much tougher), I’m leaning toward inadequate transcription on the Tagle affidavit in those last 2 paragraphs.

So where did Dunn get the dates for the T-08809 of 2/23 and 2/27? I dunno…but it looks like in Hurley’s statement he said the “police information officer” received a printout on March 23 to provide a copy to the Miami Dade School Board’s Attorney’s office.

I would think the Miami Dade School Board could be asked as a group about the report dates.

I suppose the Miami Herald could be asked why they didn’t catch the date problem when they reported.

6. dizzymissl says:

I take everything I read at Daily Caller with a grain of salt because they have been wrong on some big claims, but this is interesting.

Blacks benefit from Florida ‘Stand Your Ground’ law at disproportionate rate

Black Floridians have made about a third of the state’s total “Stand Your Ground” claims in homicide cases, a rate nearly double the black percentage of Florida’s population. The majority of those claims have been successful, a success rate that exceeds that for Florida whites.

Here is the database they used:

7. dizzymissl says:

This is an interesting comment from a story about AC at NRO:

millard filmore • 21 hours ago
    As an attorney that works against this prosecutors office, I can say it is indeed as unscrupulous as any in the country. And the problem starts at the top. Corey’s assistant state attorneys are trained to skirt the law and have little concern for justice. The following is not a joke: I have had discussions with multiple assistant state attorneys that work for ms corey, where these state attorneys actually believe that they don’t have to give exculpatory evidence to a defense attorney, if they don’t plan on using it at trial. They actually think its the defendant’s responsibility to gather evidence from the police and prove their innocence. There needs to be a state investigation into the standard practices at the SAO 4th district.

8. Moishe Pipik says:

The attempt to blame the “Jews” for this has taken a new twist: Today on Twitter:

Of course, it’s not the least bit true. I hope the Koch’s take legal action against each and every one of these disgusting animals. Bearing false witness is a horrible crime. This community doesn’t seem to ever have a problem with it.

Why are they attacking the Jews for something they didn’t do?

• ytz4mee says:

This community doesn’t seem to ever have a problem with it.

Yes. Many in the community are hideously anti-semitic, starting with the Rev Al.
      It has been theorized that this took traction because they thought “Zimmerman” was jewish.

Why are they attacking the Jews for something they didn’t do?

Political power. Control. Financial gain. They attack anyone who gets in their way, including other blacks who dare to “leave the plantation”. Black conservatives were denied the opportunity to speak or participate in the latest NAACP convention held in Orlando.

This latest front in the ongoing culture wars is less about skin color and more about ideology.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Moishe, All of the haters “band together” They think it builds their numbers. Then they will cannibalize each other.

9. recoverydotgod says:

Pg 44 read last 2 paragraphs

Part that sticks out to me as far as location in those 2 paragraphs:

10. Chip Bennett says:

In Re: DOJ putting a “hold” on the evidence in State v. Zimmerman, including Zimmerman’s gun: under the Fourth Amendment, seizure of a person’s property and effects requires a warrant, based on a sworn affidavit or oath of probable cause.

So: where is the warrant issued to the DOJ, based on a sworn affidavit or oath of probable cause, that justifies the continued seizure of Zimmerman’s gun and other property?

• cassidy says:

they do have some time, seeing how the stuff is in custody,to get a warrant…how much time, is anyone’s guess, but it has to be reasonable.

• Chip Bennett says:

Then West should be down at the courthouse, or the SAO, or FDLE, or SPD – whomever actually has custody – and demand the release of his client’s personal property. The State of Florida no longer has a valid legal claim to continue its seizure.

• canadacan says:

They had an alert message on Fox last night during Greta Van Susteren. who I decided risk watching for 2 minutes.
          My understanding was the Department of Justice said it was because it was an open federal investigative case, they couldn’t release Zimmerman’s gun that doesn’t make sense.
          en tirely to me.
          This is just another case of the just us dept. doing whatever the heck they want. I agree West go get George’s gun.

11. AlphaWookie says:

Obama holding a lightly attended presser on TM case NOW!

12. recoverydotgod says:

So I looked back through the CTH archives and I couldn’t find the Darryl Dunn FOIA affidavit. I don’t remember reading it, although I know Sundance you requested it in March.

13. recoverydotgod says:

Couple of thoughts:

1)SPD Randy Smith in his affidavit for the internal affairs investigation indicated he received from M-DSPD Det. Hadley a note [faxed I think] to contact Officer Dunn for more information. Dunn never returned any off his calls.

To me that would indicate the Dunn knew about TM at least by March 29th [assuming that Smith called and left messages and Dunn listened to them that day].

2) Why isn’t Assistant Principal Garnica’s name on Incident report at all since he saw the monitors. How come he isn’t listed as an R=reporting person in the “other’s involved” section.

• recoverydotgod says:

M-DSPD Dunn didn’t mention messages left by SPD Sgt Smith. Smith was interviewed April 13, 2012 and Dunn was interviewed March 30, 2012.

14. recoverydotgod says:

On page 101 the exceptionally cleared date is listed as 3/21/2012, and Hurley’s affidavit from the internal affairs gives Sgt. Rastrelli exceptionally clearing the case on October 26, 2011.

Also, I wonder if Sgt. Rastrelli was ever interviewed.

15. SippinOnSomeTruth says:

Is it possible that the “found property” report with weed and a pipe is not related to a Trayvon Martin incident? In other words, he was suspended for something different that we do not yet know about?

16. auscitizenmom says:

I am watching Hannity right now. Yay, the real Trayvon is starting to come out. They mentioned the texts, fighting, and pot smoking. We gotta keep spreading the truth. It’s slow, but it’s happening.

17. recoverydotgod says:

Still putting together a theory. Dunn knew by the 27th of TM death. Surely he would have known from students if not already from administration…so the disposal date is not surprising.

So the most interesting date is the found date of the 23rd. What an odd date to write a found report.

18. ctdar says:

Has it been revealed who the other 2 upstanding teens were that were with TM when he was spraying the wtf graffiti at the school? P93 I think.