The many inconsistencies from Tracy Martin, Trayvon’s dad, regarding the night Trayvon was shot have been puzzling for many, myself included.   Previous puzzling false claims include:

• What time Trayvon left home  (multiple accounts)
      • What time he and Brandi arrived home  (at least 3 different versions)
      • Where he/Brandi were on the night Trayvon was shot (2 versions)
      • Where he thought Trayvon was, and why he didn’t look for him (2 versions)
      • The whole “Trayvon” sitting on the porch story (told twice)
      • Telling police during the missing person report that he saw Trayvon at 8:00 to 8:30pm on the night he was shot at 7:27pm
      • Brandi Green “Step mom”, then “girl friend”, then just “friend” etc.  Now? nothing ((crickets)) she has vanished.  But she is still listed on Tracy’s facebook page as “in a relationship” with pic.
      • Unwilling to give police Trayvon cell phone password until he talked to Ben Crump attorney

See Video:

But perhaps, the confusion is because of the cultural disconnect.   Perhaps Tracy Martin was just scared of telling the truth, and when you lie, well, sometimes it is difficult to keep track of what you have stated.

Obviously Trayvon Martin was headed in a really dangerous place.   Multiple School suspensions, vandalism, vulgarity, theft, burgulary, multiple drugs used, aggression – street fights-, drug dealing and generally a Thug Lifestyle.    This is not disputed, it is factually evident.

But how does it all add up to a detached set of parents with little to no actual knowledge of his personality / lifestyle?   And does it matter if he was a dope smoking, fire ass lean drinker at the time of the encounter with George?

Perhaps, given the history of spiral that Tracy was obviously fully aware of; and given the understandable inability of his mother, Sybrina, to control his descent into all things thuggishly worshipped, there was bound to be lies and disconnects all based their real-life and understandable fear.   Let’s assume that Brandi’s son “Chad” was indeed home with Trayvon when Tracy and Brandi left home that afternoon of Sunday February 26th.

Tracy and Brandi went out leaving the “boys” Chad (14) and Trayvon (17) home alone with pizza money for dinner.    Trayvon and Chad ate around 4:30 – 5:00 pm with delivered pizza.   (what pizza places were checked? if any)   Then Trayvon smokes some weed on the porch, maybe Chad too, or maybe Chad just sees him smoking;  perhaps Trayvon has some sizzurp or at least finds the Robitussin.   Then Trayvon decides to head to the store for more Watermelon Fruit Juice and Skittles to make a batch of “Lean/Drank”.

Trayvon tells Chad he’s headed out.  And never returns.  Or did he return briefly to drop off the cigars attained from the stooges, and drop off the weed before headed back up the walkway to confront the damn nosey idiot following him.

Perhaps Tracy was just scared to admit to the cops the next day that Trayvon was last seen by him in the early afternoon.  So he said 8 or 8:30pm just to cover his ass for leaving the kids home alone.   The stuff he saw on the porch was stuff that made him know Trayvon had at some point been out there.    In the news footage of Tracy and Brandi the following day they seemed more confused than angry.   They were just piecing it together in their mind based on what they knew was around.

Remember it was not until Tuesday 2/28 that Tracy actually went to the Sanford Police Station.  He talked to the police earlier in the day Monday, made the positive ID, and then was waiting to go to the SPD the following day.   Remember too that Sybrina never left Fort Lauderdale, she stayed home until well into March.   I think her first trip to Sanford post shooting was after March 8th, almost two weeks later.

Consider this FaceBook entry from Tracy Martin in 2010 the link was shared in a thread yesterday.   Obviously the trouble with Trayvon had been going on for a while.  We know from Trayvon’s own words he was heavy into drug use by June 2011, but this entry is 8 months earlier than that:

From Tracy Martin Facebook October 2010
October 27, 2010 Tracy Martin Posted: i need time to myself 2day!!!!!! my son think imma damn fool! this is the part i hate in our father to son relationship! when you start telling lies about nothing you gone walk you ass into an ass cuttin! be honest with your old boy and you wont have to get yelled at like a negro in the streets!

Miriam GrimesMartin That’s right and when you finish cutting his ass send him to home to Auntie & Uncle house so we can get on him too. You know how we do it.

October 27, 2010 at 3:49pm
Tracy Martin somebody betta get this negro fo it b a thrashin up in here

October 27, 2010 at 3:51pm
Latrice LuvinMe Byrd Do I need to do a Bail fundraiser?

October 27, 2010 at 4:05pm
Tracy Martin ‎@ trice get that bond money 2gether for me cuz this shit bout to go pass the belt stage! ITS TIME 2 KNUCK IF HE BUCK!!!!!

October 27, 2010 at 4:11pm ·  2
Latrice LuvinMe Byrd I got you, Going to check with Bro Lyons to see how much in our dissaster fund!

October 27, 2010 at 4:15pm ·  2
Tracy Martin lmbao

October 27, 2010 at 4:16pm
Miriam GrimesMartin Calm down bro.

October 27, 2010 at 4:36pm
Tracy Martin im straight i jus had 2 vent and let his lil assssss the world turn know that this aint no joke

October 27, 2010 at 4:38pm
Jerome Horton MY MONEY ON TRAY!!! LMAO..U GETTIN UP THERE OLE BOY!!!

October 27, 2010 at 4:59pm
Terrence Lemon go ahead bro no need in letting that stucture GET WEAK….At the end of the day it will payoff!!!!

October 27, 2010 at 5:12pm
Tracy Martin man you wont take that bet when i hiit 70

October 27, 2010 at 5:12pm
Terrence Lemon structure bro!!!

October 27, 2010 at 5:13pm
Tracy Martin yeah bro i just want him to understand the importance of honesty with in the confines of your home ya fell me

October 27, 2010 at 5:14pm
Terrence Lemon YES SIR!!!!!

October 27, 2010 at 5:16pm
Tracy Martin my nerves worked up im spelling words wrong my bad you feel me

October 27, 2010 at 5:16pm
Tracy Martin ‎@ pook it was gone be bad! lmao

October 27, 2010 at 5:32pm
Tracy Martin thats my baby and i love him but dont lie to the old boy

October 27, 2010 at 5:36pm ·  1
Latrice LuvinMe Byrd Cherolyn, you know these kids will make you Dang near them! Thats considered a disaster!

October 27, 2010 at 5:37pm
Tracy Martin i need a drank and a lap dance and im good!!

October 27, 2010 at 5:39pm ·  1
Tracy Martin he welcome to join me lmao

October 27, 2010 at 5:41pm
Latrice LuvinMe Byrd A lap dance, SMH, for shame!

October 27, 2010 at 5:43pm
Tracy Martin we all got flaws but im goin to rehab for lap dance syndrome(the drinking is under control) lmao just joking

October 27, 2010 at 5:46pm
Latrice LuvinMe Byrd lmao

October 27, 2010 at 5:48pm
Tracy Martin yall know i rode that bus with 10 seats on it stop playin

October 27, 2010 at 5:49pm ·  1
Tommie Bugg Liddell cut dem hips, and if he buck. Do him like the old girl used to do you, lol.

October 27, 2010 at 8:18pm
Robbie Chambers BOY YOU TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUT OF MY MOUTH MY DAUGHTER TRY ME THE SAME WAY BRUH LIKE I AM A JITT BUT ONLY IF SHE KNEW

October 27, 2010 at 9:07pm
Michael Timberson I understand, just went there my self…hate to but sometime u got to..

October 28, 2010 at 3:18am
Jonathan Plummer Be prayerful my brother

Cached Link

This entry was posted in Tip Line, Trayvon Martin, Treehouse Tips, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

208 Responses to Trayvon Martin – Perhaps The Inconsistencies From Tracy and Sybrina are more easily explained…

1. howie says:

2010 must be the start of Tvon’s descent in to the Gang lifestyle. It was all downhill from there. They are trying to frame an innocent man. Nothing could be more disgusting. This is not profiling it is a Frame Up.

• Jay says:

I wanna know what he did that pissed his dad off that much. To go from a belt to a closed fist says to me he did something real bad. Perhaps stealing or getting caught stoned.

• Read!
        He LIED!
        Dad wasn’t worried about what he’d done – he was upset that he’d LIED!

• Lulu says:

This may have had something to do with TM’s having to change schools, too. There was no logical reason for him to leave a highly rated school that was near his home with Sybrina and transfer to a school that was lower-rated and somewhat further away.

Lots of secrets in this family

• Big Zim says:

All these two care about now is cashing in Beaucoup Big Time off their son’s death period! Isn’t it sad how when ever one of their children is killed all they then represent is a Mega-Millions or Powerball Super-Jackpot-Lottery-Ticket ALL Six Numbers!!!! Shameful Sad and Disgusting all rolled up in one!!!!

2. ctdar says:

Tracy Martin FB’s explains why alot of Martin family/friends have not stood shoulder to shoulder during these fraud raisers. Obvious he knew TM was going down the wrong road and more than likely GZ story was true yet he & mommy dearest go out in public to push the fraud and collect good hearted folks hard earned cash.
    Guess the apple did not fall far from the tree.

3. kinthenorthwest says:

Trayvon’s parents are now lower than dirt…Actually lower than whatever is lower than dirt…
    They had an out of control teen and it looks like that all they were doing was shuffling him from one place to another —Whomever could tolerate him got him…..

So what do they do because their kid finds trouble that gets him killed…They screw up someone else’s life…
    I have been turning anyone interesting in the case on to this site…
    WIsh we could get this stuff out there…

4. DiwataMan says:

People need start getting screenshots of these things before they disappear.

5. Bill says:

This is from a journalist convention in new orleans. ‘Tracy said rumors of his son Trayvon being in a MMA fight club are false.’ And my favorite from Ben Crump. ‘All of the objective evidence is against Zimmerman’s story.’

• howie says:

Tell two lies in the Mornin
      Tell two lies at night
      Tell two lies in the afternoon
      Everthing gonna be all right

To the tune of Smoke two joints……The Crumpster theme song.

• ArkansasMimi says:

Funny thing about the rest of that quote from TrayDad, at the journalist convention, which IIRC was black journalist he goes on to say TM never took Karate lessons (paraphrasing)

• howie says:

His Cuzz has a photo someplace here with a fighting belt. Like a champion belt. Wonder if he was giving lessons?

• James F says:

Traycuz tweeted that he was slap boxing with St. Skittles the day before he attacked Zimmerman. It will become one of the new sacraments in the Trayvonism Cult. Dress up in hoodies, sip some fire ass lean, smoke blunts and start slappin’.

• JEReading says:

I believe that was WWE. I might be wrong.

• Shari says:

It is a toy replica belt, Some light up and spin, others can be purchased at WWF matches. This one looks like the light up and spin kind. You can see some letters are upside down.

6. ArkansasMimi says:

I just saw this on Traydad brother Kevin Martin fb. Notice that Stephen Martin is listed as Traydad nephew. Wonder if this is the “nephew/cousin” that TM was supposed to have went to movie with? (screen shot taken lol)
    Kevin Martin
    February 28 near Bradenton, FL.
    Still trying to shake myself loose of whats going on God knows I love that lil boy he will always be a part of me R I P son gone to miss you something bad Love always Uncle Kinnas LOL
    Stephen Martin I was jus wit my nigga
    February 28 at 9:08am.
    Ashley Carr Its go be ok daddy he wit god na he in gud hands
    February 28 at 10:09am · 1.
    SanToria Smith I wish I wasn’t n my condition I wanted to go so bad but had a dream about death before I got the call daddy inbox me ur number
    March 7 at 12:59am

• DiwataMan says:

Stephen Martin does look in fact to be the cousin

• Lorac says:

I found this on FB https://www.facebook.com/antonio.howard.750 Look at his page on 5/16/12 he has a picture of TM and says TM is his soldier. Not sure what that means. On 6/7.12 he also says oh yeah……$$$$$$$. Don’t have a clue what his relationship was with TM. Does soldiers have to do with gangs or drugs??? Just thought I’d pass it along.

• Jay says:

Depends on the situation. Soldiers is a term used in gangs but it’s also used for people who are usually down for anything.

• Lulu says:

From Urbandictionary.com:

swoldier
            Someone who is both strong physically and mentally. i.e. Swole- to be muscularly strong, and Soldier- apparent mental stamina to stave of effects of calamities. Usually this term is used with the soldier emphasis not on a military sense, but an urban street sense (ghetto soldier). This is where the slang term ‘swole’ comes into play.

“Soldier” could be another version.

• The definition that applies here is probably more like “Soulja”

Now, before I paste this, note this definition was added IN **2004**!!

“…
          2 Usually a man who grew up on the streets. Slang for “soldier” like in the army. Battles in combats knows how to use a gun to kill. Their ghetto being their “turf” or warzone.
          Soulja Slim, No Limit Soldiers (No Limit Souljas) etc.

4 The true meaning of (Soulja) is a person that was born, raised or living in a neighborhood plagued by drugs, violence and proverty. Survives by using extensive knowledge of the streets to obtain the basic necessities of life that most people take for granted (food, shelter and security).

Strenghts: the unique ability to adapt to any situation
          Weakness: The over whelming desire for quick change
          (Soulja)Someone fighting to survive at all cost! Turning nothing into something! Knows the feeling of choosing between eating or paying the electric bill!
          …”

Then there’s this…

“…
          5 Someone who thinks that carrying a gun, knife, cosh, potato peeler, etc makes them in some way a force to be reckoned with ‘on da streetz’. Preferred methods of ‘combat’ if they ever get that far are anything that avoids harm as much as possible, such as drive-by-shooting or spraying fire randomly into a crowd.

Or, in simple terms, a c**t.Chav: Gimme some respect, I’s a soulja, innit!
          Non-chav: No, you’re a c**t.”

Edit by Admin

• I did a Google for “no limit niggas” just to see what turned up – well, the top link was a (c)rap-song which just HAPPENED to feature “c-murder”…

http://www.metrolyrics.com/no-limit-niggas-lyrics-kane-able.html – read them all the way down…

• s says:

Dedicated Dad, I take strong exception to the language you use in the last paragraph of this post (“Or, in simple terms…”). That’s the sort of vocabulary I would expect from thugs and rappers, not from a decent, upright man like you. I assume that you would not use this term in front of your daughter/s and I am offended that you would use it in front of not just me but all the other female posters here.

Please contact admin immediately and request them to delete that section. That would be the honourable thing to do, and would be far more in keeping with the man I believe you to be. Thank you.

• Sandusky says:

Obviously I hit the “Post Comment” button too soon, Dedicated Dad. I wouldn’t want you to think I was trying to hide my real identity – especially at the Treehouse, where there are so many super sleuths, of whom I count you one for your admirable work on this case.

• Sandusky says:

Oh dear, the above post is not going to make any sense until my previous post is released from moderation b/c I inadvertently identified myself as just “S”. The above post is in regard to your post on this thread where you used language that I found highly offensive. Unfortunately these two comments probably won’t end up anywhere near it on the thread. {eye roll}

• Jay says:

Lol big tough guy with a WWE wrestling belt lmao. Is that a typo “bruh took dis pik of me a was high” so these 2 were high the nigh before.

• James F says:

#af is twitter speak for ‘as f**k’, so translated it is “Trayvon took this photo of me, I was high as f**k…”

• howie says:

He is the one who tweets about going to Orlando on I think 3/14 to make some moves for TM. This has me wondering if it was a Crump meeting.

• JEReading says:

I believe this is the same guy that throwing a sign – 4 fingers slanted upward and to the side. I scoured google and could not relate it to a known, gang hand signal but another of Trayvon’s relatives (or homies) – a K. Schmidt – referenced “throwing up the 4s 4 my n***a Tray on his Twitter page on 22 March (I have screen capped a number of things but need to know where to send them for posting here). The 4 fingers or “throwing up the 4s” seems to be relative to whatever the Twitter handle Team4dat or “original team @4DAT” is.
        ———-
        TheLastRefuge@reagan.com is the site e-mail. Because of the volume of raw material being received, not all material is used or may not be used immediately. Thank you for your research! –Admin

• JEReading says:

and the dartboard is also in that photo (sign throwing)

• howie says:

Maybe it is a small gang. There are lots in Miami. Over 100.

• howie says:

A lot of them make signs indicating their street numbers and turf. Like 44th street or 4th ave. etc. It is definite gang sign.

• howie says:

Throwing Fours has its roots in the “Folk Nation” out of Chicago. Folk Nation is a nationwide alliance of gangs. It is hard to tell which gang Tvon was in there are so many.

• JEReading says:

Howie – I’m familiar with Folk Nation (as well as People Nation), but the common reference there is to “throw up the 6 points” or “throw up them forks.” This is specifically “throw up them fours.” I believe that Team4DAT comes up prior to Trayvon’s death, and numerous Tweets reference it, post-death, along with a small group of names (Trayvon, better known as Tray or TrayTray, included). A lot of these cliques / sets in Miami are small, sub-groups of sub-groups. Has anyone done any research or unearthed anything on Team4DAT?

• Shari says:

Even Big TM and his fellow Masons have taken photos with the same hand sign. It seems to be widely used. I have seen many photos of rap artists using the same sign.

• JEReading says:

Shari – Can you point me to that, e.g. you wrote “Big TM and his fellow Masons” had photos taken using that hand sign. I would really appreciate it if you could point me to those photos by link. I have not seen this particular hand signal anywhere on the Web. The common one you are referring to that is sported by celebrities, etc. involving four fingers that is now just part of pop culture rather than anything gang related is actually 2 outer fingers held erect and inner 2 fingers crossing each other. This is very distinct from what I described.

• Jay says:

Pulled this from his twitter.

Three months since bruh funeral I L9VE Y9U BL99D 4eva will i carry you on.
                Notice the nine where the 0 should be. the number 6 is crip and bloods will either cross it out or flip it upside sown as a sign of disrespect. Also MOB which a lot of people think is money over bitches which is could be. It’s also used by the bloods and means member of the bloods,
                5 RED 4 WHITE I GOTCHU EVERYONE I’M IN MIAMI I L9VE Y9U BL99D the pic is of 5 red roses 4 white.

Tray i found myself dialing your number bruh its crazy how it hit me… but we livin down here i kno granny and cierra showing you around up there get comfertable so when the rest of the fam come you kno where 2 take us.. im still reppin yo name 2 da fullest ima carry that 9 with me everywhere i go I L9VE Y9U BL99D

• Jay says:

5 red roses represent 5 poppin, white represents the day we rest. It could mean nothing but I doubt it.

• Jay says:

Romario305 is a friend of TM in his pic he’s using a blood sign that we would use in NY. Usually used by the UBN which was started in NY in 93.

• Jay says:

Black Gangster Disciples, No limit is a faction of it. BGD are in FL.

• Jay says:

Don’t know if he was down or just affiliated but I think he was apart of 9 trey gangstas.

• Jay says:

Can you post the pic I would like to see it.

• James F says:

Did Stephen Martin and Trayvon operate a chop shop for stolen bikes?

“He would break down a dirt bike and put it back together; then ride it all over the neighborhood,’’ Stephen Martin said.

• James F says:

Maybe Dee Dee could not say what kind of bike Trayvon had because he had a different bike each time she saw him.

Dee Dee: Love to play on, love to ride his bike.

BDLR: What kind of bike did he have?

Dee Dee: I don’t know. I din’ pay attention his bike.

• John Galt says:

“His cousin Stephen Martin, 20, described him as detail-oriented and a “mastermind with his hands.”

Sounds like Crump’s “600 lb. elephant”.

Why do these guys always fuark up the metaphors?

• Shari says:

I read that TM had a passion for Dirt Bike racing and that he used to ride dirt bikes with his cousin. But hey, that could mean anything. I just don’t believe anything that comes out of Camp TM.

• ArkansasMimi says:

Catching up on the comments, just wanted to post a thought, Traydad stated on his fb, I believe it was, something to the affect of riding a motorcycle, so giving the benifit of doubt where/when I feel earned, could this possibly be something that TM and Dad shared? (motorcycle/motorbikes?) JMO on that.

• howie says:

Do you have a list of his Tweeters.

• Jay says:

Is his twitter still there or was it shut down. I would like to look at his typing. He typed pik maybe nothing but his use of a k instead of a c could mean something else entirely.

• DiwataMan says:

Holy cow, you just verified the gold grill photo of Trayvon. It’s the same dartboard in the background.

• Bill says:

Not sure if Kevin martin lives in Bradenton florida, but bradenton is about 90 miles from orlando. But thats the brother not the cousin

• sybilj says:

Cousin
      Shelby Capers
      Sister-in-law

• sybilj says:

GONE BUT Never Forgotten
      Always on yo side bruh…. 4L9VE
      — with Stephen Martin and Tracy Martin.
      Like · · Share · June 11 near Oviedo, FL

June 12 at 3:17am · Like · 1

GONE BUT Never Forgotten shared a link via Patricia Jones.
      March 8

GONE BUT Never Forgotten
      March 6 via mobile
      Really missing you nephew, with spring break coming up my house is usually where you are. Forever in our hearts, R.I.P. Tray

GONE BUT Never Forgotten
      March 6
      GONE BUT Never Forgotten
      THIS PAGE IS CREATED JUST FOR THE PURPOSE OF SHOWING THE WORLD THE LOVE AND SUPPORT FOR TRAVON MARTIN
      Page: 1,242 like this

People who like this

Kevin Capers
      UCF
      Stephen Martin
      Miami Gardens, Florida
      Patricia Jones

Joined Facebook
      March 6

• John Galt says:

“GONE BUT Never Forgotten It hurts so bad knowing that Tray won’t be calling and saying Auntie I’m outside, can you open the door. Missing him everyday. R.I.P. Tray
        June 12 at 3:17am · Like · 1”

I guess nobody trusted Trayvon with keys.

7. Bill says:

Someone should do story on what John Gant wrote. He went to Miami/Dade school system website and they have written in their codes of behavior that a 10 day suspension is required for violent acts at all schools

• Sharon says:

It’s always intrigued me that the people who write these policies can’t seem to figure out that the kids most likely to employ violence in their responses to daily life will really be quite content with a ten day suspension…..”Pleeeeease don’t throw me in the briar patch!”

8. kinthenorthwest says:

what is needed is some boots on the ground in the area of the schools…Undercover people who can pass for teens….Find both school’s that TM went to hangouts(probably Malls and park) and get some of them talking…..
    I would bet my last dollar that there will be some stories…..
    Anyone that has Teens knows that teens can’t keep it in…..(just look at what happens on FB when something goes down).
    As a sub I have found out that when something goes down, eventually the truth gets to the one kid that will spell the beans to the one that spells the beans to a teacher or authority figure…

• JEReading says:

I think it’s too late for that. Teens have a way of living in the moment, egocentrically, and moving on quickly. It’s summer break. By the time Fall term begins, Trayvon will not be in the student body’s daily vocabulary. In fact, some of these Twitter handles with Trayvon’s name in them point to people who knew him but, if you flash forward from the first hoodie rally forward, you’ll nary see his name mentioned again. It’s buried beneath a sea of new relationships, new R.I.P.s, etc. Trayvon is only important at this point as he relates to the outcome of this court case and political stakes. As a person to those in his age range that knew him, he’s taken his rightful place as a memory.

• Sharon says:

Good points. And we easily forget that in the world they occupy, this kind of stuff is a normal and familiar occurrence. The only thing different about TM’s death is that they are getting a bunch of evidence about another world–where questions have to be answered in understandable English. They will be perfectly happy to not continue talking about Trayvon.

9. atex says:

Every day I am blown away at the amount of work that goes into these posts you put together!! Amazing job!!!!

There is one more “inconsistency” that I came across.
    And check out the title of this piece:
    “Tracy Martin to youth: Stop the violence and respect one another” UG!!

“I had talked to my son between 2 and 3 p.m.”

And they are ragging on Zimms “inconsistencies”!!!!
    Makes me want to go screaming thru the streets!

10. Lee says:

“Honesty within the confines of your home ” – apparently okay to lie to everyone else. Yes – that is a “kid with a future” – in politics and the media.

11. backattack says:

it would be nice to know more about the bus driver story, that will be a clincher if true, i assume he/she would want to remain invisible for as long as possible, coming forward with info right now is actually SPOOKy . Sundance WRU?

12. Chuck says:

If O’mara can get access to the school records, I’d lay odds on the bus driver incident being the reason for his 10 day suspension. That would also put a few more holes in Sybrina Fulton’s I drove him to school everyday narrative.

In a way I do feel sorry for Trayvon. He had nobody in his life that tried to help him straighten up. Don’t misunderstand, I’m not making excuses for him, and It doesn’t justify his behavior. A lot of people grow up hard, but don’t use drugs or commit crimes against society.

• Menagerie says:

Anytime parents abdicate their responsibility to a child, the outcome is sad. I agree with you, and this in no way excuses what kind of kid he was, or what he did. With a strong father and attentive mother, or any other loving role model who might have helped him learn respect and control, his life might have been different. But the thug culture that permeates the lives of these young people makes the odds so against that ever happening. Why have black leaders not come forward to fight this destruction of their youth, rather than enable it with their hatred?

• Chuck says:

It’s endemic to their culture. In the past, Black family tended to be Matriarchal in structure, with a strong-willed, dominant female, usually the Grandmother, raising the children while the mother went out and did her Thang..

The Father was either unknown or absent with the mother subsisting off public assistance, food stamps, and living in public housing. Nowadays, these kids don’t even have Grandma to look out for them, because she’s a crackhead too. They run the streets like wild animals and tend to view gangs as surrogate families. They have no moral compasses to refer to when it come to “right” and “wrong” behaviors ,and have a deep-seated sense of entitlement. Society owes them something.

Black leaders don’t like to address the fact simply because Black people don’t like to hear that the problem is really within themselves and not society. To infer that it’s the choices they make that keep them where they’re at is offensive.

• Jay says:

I read the bud driver wasn’t apart of the school. Story I read was he punched the bus driver cause he couldn’t ride for free. Don’t know how true it is.

• Sharon says:

If Sybrina “drove him to school every day” then why did she make the statement that included a reference to him “trying to get himself up in the morning”….as though whether or not he got up on time was always a maybe/maybe not?? Her comments in that other setting very clearly portrayed a household where he got up when he felt like it. That would not be the case if she was driving him to school. She can’t have it both ways. (except in the MSM)

• We’ve seen somewhere (Wish I could recall) that it was a TRANSIT bus driver who wouldn’t let TM ride with no fare.

13. Michell says:

The day this was breaking news that his 911 call had been released, I was channel surfing and stopped when I saw him and breaking news flashing across the screen. I believe it was HLN I watched it on. While I’m listening to it, I’m thinking he doesn’t even know what he was wearing. Then I’m thinking he didn’t see him he wasn’t even in the same town. At first it didn’t click that when he said he last seen him was after he was shot. Anyway I decide to listen to what they say after they play the 911 call. Surely they’ll have to admit he gave an inaccurate description of what he was wearing and that he was inaccurate at the last he had seen him, right? Nope, the host asked why didn’t the police connect the dots that the kid they had in the morgue was his kid. Was it because he was black and they didn’t think a black kid would be living in this neighborhood.

For starters when you call 911, you talk to a 911 operator or possibly a dispatcher and if you call directly to the police station you talk to the dispatcher. They never pointed out that a short time later when the cops got the information they did call him back and ask him to come in because they did connect the dots. Even with his inaccurate description and his inaccurate time of when he was last saw.

Now I would like someone to tell me how the media doesn’t have an agenda when the first thing out of their mouth is the police couldn’t connect the dots because he was black while the media didn’t connect the dots that the Father didn’t know what his child was wearing, claimed to have last seen his child at a time when he was out of town with his friend, girlfriend, step mom of his kid and saw him last after he had already been shot and killed?

• Bill says:

Going back in time, the biggest one that bothered me was Tracy said the sanford police were inept because they didn’t check Trayvon’s incoming calls from Deedee. Makes sense until you read the police report. Trayvons phone was fried that night. Police asked Tracy for pin number so they could solve the case and Mr. Martin refused to give up phone or cooperate.

• Dan says:

Disgusting liars. The prospect of millions of dollars would do that to many.

And everyone who doesn’t realize that money is behind everything Crump and Chumps are fools.

• Witness 9’s statement is going to be getting some exposure from the defense.

He’s also asked the judge to block the release of part of the police statement by “witness 9,” Zimmerman’s former girlfriend.

She’s believed to have told police that Zimmerman made ugly comments about blacks.

O’Mara says he and prosecutors agree that her statement is inadmissible. It shouldn’t be released, he wrote in court paperwork, because Zimmerman has been the subject of “international public ridicule” and several death threats, and this woman’s statements would reignite that and make it hard for him to get a fair trial.

• recoverydotgod says:

The Orlando Sentinel really needs to look at their copy….

“witness 9,” Zimmerman’s former girlfriend.

?????????

• minpin says:

Isn’t Witness 9 the one who supposedly called the SPD a day or so after the incident, claiming that GZ was a racist? That’s his ex-girlfriend?

All of her complaints against GZ, that she filed with the police, were already released. The day they were released, Fox read a bunch of them on air. The lady is far from stable.

One of them was something about her wanting her cell phone, and GZ wouldn’t give it to her, and then he pushed her, or some such. She said it all wound up in a pushing match. She actually filed a police complaint about that.

Another time she said GZ wanted some, and she said no, and then GZ threw her on the bed. I’m a female, but I know there are a lot of men who have had to defend themselves against false attempted rape charges, where it never happened. They destroy and dilute those that have actually been subjected to rape. They disgust me.

In the end, they both got restraining orders against each other, and George was never arrested because of any of her complaints. She has an axe to grind, and what better way to do it than run to the prosecution and/or SPD and claim GZ was a racist. She has no more credibility than DeeDee does. There is also the fact that she is an “ex” and GZ has a wife of almost 5 years. Jealousy?

• John Galt says:

“There is also the fact that she is an “ex” and GZ has a wife of almost 5 years. Jealousy?”

Psycho Beyotch From H3LL – PBFH – you really have to experience one to have a complete understanding. Poor Z.

• +100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
              0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
              000000000000000000000000000000000000^92,432,931

Met mine in a bar – daughter was born 10mos/2days later.
              She’d cut her own throat for a chance to bleed on my new carpet.

Worse, she’t cut her own KID… which is why I’ve had sole custody for going on 13 years….

• John Galt says:

Somebody previously posted a video of Jasmine Rand telling the same “inept cops” cover story about the phone. When people go to the trouble of constructing and telling a story that they know is false, they are usually trying to hide something. If T-Mobile keeps logs of online access to Martin’s cell phone account, I suspect they will evidence discovery of Dee Dee well prior to the Sunday March 18 date stated in the Crump narrative.

Radar Online reports that Dee Dee was contacted the day after the wake.

• minpin says:

TM’s cell phone is listed in the evidence. Why did the police give Tracy TM’s cell phone before there is even a trial? Aren’t the police required to keep all of the evidence, at least until the trial ends, or some disposition of the case is complete?

• John Galt says:

I don’t think they gave Tracy the phone. I think Tracy accessed the account online, which provided the call log. And I seriously doubt that he waited until Sunday evening March 18 to access the account. The account actually covered 4 phones. The login screen says “Welcome, tracy”

Thus, it wasn’t “his son’s cellphone account” but rather Tracy’s account or a family account. Tracy logged in under his own name, and thus did not, “figure out his son’s cellphone account password.”

“Martin’s father on Sunday night discovered that his son was talking on the phone just before he was slain, Crump said. Tracy Martin figured out his son’s cellphone account password and gained access to his son’s cellphone records, Crump said.”

ASSUME THAT EVERYTHING THEY SAY IS BS. ACCEPT NOTHING UNLESS PROVEN.

• been there, done that, bought tshirt says:

The phone has been in LE’s possession the whole time. It was password protected. The police asked Tracy for the password and to have access to the records so they could continue the investigation. Tracy told the PD he would have to check with his attorney (Crump). The PD were told no. Crump stages BS news conference March 20 and introduces Dee Dee. He begs and pleads with the press to leave her and her family alone, which they have gladly obliged. He contiunues to try and “connect the dots” and shame the PD for not doing a phone record search.

• been there, done that, bought tshirt says:

Sundance, It is these type of stories and lies that are of interest. I am not tech savy at all and am not sure how to frame, list, or present these types items in a format that can be used as a document for getting the truth out. The primary goal is to get the truth into competent hands for on air reporting.
                Conflicting statements, outright lies (..”8:30 last night), staged events for manipulation (see above), etc verified by links to printed statements and/or video.
                We have long time family friends that are in the communication business here in the Orlando area, print and air, who are wiling to present these stories to Huckabee and others (most are with FOX News, several are elsewhere)
                When I presented some of the inconsistencies and lies to my family, they were shocked and in disbelief as to the extent. Most importantly, they said that it needs to be exposed and asked if proof was available. Not sure how to proceed. Help is needed and greatly appreciated.

• howie says:

They may be restrained by the Scott Bondi root of the problem. It is election season.

• been there, done that, bought tshirt says:

They are in ’14. Plenty of time to recover. Other than some statements such as “…we want to see justice for Trayvon…” they are relatively out of the direct lies and manipulations and would be able to provide any shielding for themselves. It is all the other players who would end up in the soup. All it takes is one airing by a Huckabee type, even on a weekend, and the train starts a rollin’. Also, there are plenty of local reporters here who get the problem and would die to break it.
                  Besides, there is no other way to show the fence sitters, (those who agree but are afraid to be called racists without something to back them up), except a trial. Which, if happens, won’t be for quite some time, and allows Crump and co to try and spin their spin.

• John Galt says:

Diwataman makes youtube videos. He has part of the phone password story already in one video. All he needs to do is add the Radar Online “day after wake”; Crump story about March 18 Dee Dee discovery; and cell phone account log in showing “Welcome, tracy”
                  I think “day after wake” is correct. Watch this video and pay attention to the dates. It would be extremely compelling if all the information was assembled in one video.

• ArkansasMimi says:

I find it odd, maybe just me reading too much into after reading so much. But on the evening of the 27th, when the walk thru reenactment, I just always have wondered if Traydad knew that they were doing a walk thru reenactment that evening? Poss not, since he didnt actually go into the SPD til the 28th correct? I want to think if I had been him I would have to the PD that day, rather than wait another full day.

• J Coultas says:

Fox News was on scene at the place where Trayvon was shot before the reenactment ever happened, and that is when they interviewed John Good about what he saw. While they were there, they saw Tracy Martin and Sabrina Fulton, and asked if they knew the person who had been shot, and Tracy Martin said it was his son. So Tracy Martin knew what had happened early the very next morning.

14. John Galt says:

“October 27, 2010 Tracy Martin Posted: i need time to myself 2day!!!!!! my son think imma damn fool! this is the part i hate in our father to son relationship! when you start telling lies about nothing you gone walk you ass into an ass cuttin! be honest with your old boy and you wont have to get yelled at like a NEGRO in the streets!”

Profiling?

Why do blacks frequently invoke their own race in discussions among themselves? Is that common for many blacks to do that? Or is that limited to a particular cultural subset?

I don’t hear Caucasians saying things like, “what’s up my honkey” or “yelled at like a cracka in the streets”.

• Jay says:

This would be a direct quote from a black person. There’s African American and Niggas. African Americans are the ones who go to college, Niggas are everyone else. I’m a nigga and proud of it. Eddie Griffin

• chris rock has a slightly different take – “there’s black people, and then there’s n***ERs” – with the latter being the ones who commit/cause all the violence and other problems.

15. Lorac says:

How many kids does Tray Daddy have???? https://www.facebook.com/takira.martin This is apparently his daughter as there is a recent prom pic of her with Tray Daddy. She was friends with Tray Daddy on 11/27/2010 then again she became friends with him on 2/28/12…hmmm so at some point in time she or he unfriended her or him. Interesting that a daughter and dad would be friends on fb then unfriended then refriended…Who is the Mommy of this girl??

• howie says:

I was wondering about Chad. But his last name is Joseph. But DD calls him TM’s little brother???? But then again…Obama, Soetero, Duncan, Davis, who they heck knows.

• John Galt says:

“But DD calls him TM’s little brother????”

So does Crump. Chad’s Dad is not on board with the “little brother” script.

When was Chad as little brother first introduced into the narrative?

• howie says:

I heard it on DD’s interview. Near where she says she heard TM say “You Got A Problem” I think. She said he was going home to see the game with his little Brother.

• “When was Chad as little brother first introduced into the narrative?”

Here’s a link that provides other links in a time sequence fashion that may help you.

(as an aside from that article…it links the reuters article you link in your comment. Notice when the Reuters article was posted and then the comments section, which was only open for a short time..only 35 comments go through. There is a comment that a little over an hour after the article that is posted that asks people to sign a petition. There are a couple other interesting comments as well, one from someone who claims to have corresponded with Sanford Police Department that day, and provides an account of correspondence they received.)

“Also on that day, Howard University Law School alum Kevin Cunningham saw a link to a Reuters story on a listserv for the Men of Howard, a group that began as a secret fraternity back in the 1930s. Cunningham told me in a phone interview that he’s been experimenting with the power of social media, so he started a petition on Change.org demanding that Sanford Police charge Zimmerman with a crime. It got 100 signatures that first day. (When the family asked, he gladly turned the petition over to them.)”

• recoverydotgod says:

The petition letter itself amplified the skittles for brother….

• recoverydotgod says:

“There is a comment that a little over an hour after the article that is posted that asks people to sign a petition.”

Correction: a comment was left over 12 hours after the article is posted that asks people to sign a petition.

• howie says:

What a hoax. Funny how it all looks when you know what really went on. The lies are over the top. This is just disgusting to the max.

• recoverydotgod says:

The problem with trying to make (up) a local story a national/international story is…social media, internet, new media makes everything one big small town.

I am interested watching O’Mara and team pick out what they are asking the judge to not release to the public (I mean MSM). O’Mara by setting up the GZlegalcase.com is now “breaking stories”. It’s gotta drive the MSM crazy to have the defense lawyer break some stories just by doing his job and having access to all the social media tools they have. Not only that, but, he gets to talk about what and why he wants something not released before they get it if the judge orders it released anyway.

(The reuters piece posted right before midnight on May 7th mentions younger brother and Skittles. There was a press conference May 8th Tracy Martin, lawyers, and “family members” held in Orlando. I couldn’t find tape of the press conference….so I have no idea if little brother and skittles were mentioned there.)

• When folks spread it around as Tracy clearly does, and shack up, all “step-siblings” become “just plain siblings” by default.

In truth they’re not even step-siblings, but “the sons and daughters of the guy Mommy’s banging this month is both cumbersome and unseemly!

There’s yet ANOTHER whole sordid, disgusting world out there that you REALLY just don’t want to know about!

Imagine your ~5 y.o. daughter coming to you after a weekend with Mom and saying “Mr. Jeff’s not mommy’s ‘Friend’ any more – Mr. Darryl’s Mommy’s ‘Friend’ now!” – she’d moved one man out and another one in – IN THE SAME WEEKEND, WHILE HER KIDS WERE THERE FOR A VISIT.

Please insert growling Daddy-wolf pic here!!

In ~3.5 years – thanks to their Mom – my kids had over 16 “brothers and sisters”, at least 16 sets of “grandparents” and more “aunts uncles and cousins” than I could even begin to count that they’ll never see again. Damn sad, in addition to sick!!

FTR, they NEVER saw a woman in my bed from the time I left their Mom until I was engaged to be married to my 2nd/final wife – yet another reason I was finally given sole-custody…

• JEReading says:

Would someone please verify the date of Dee Dee’s statement to BDLR?

• “…But then again…Obama, Soetero, Duncan, Davis, who they heck knows.”

“But then again…Obama, Soetero, Duncan, Davis, X…?? Who the heck knows.

FTFY!!

• JB says:

She became friends with him again 2 days after Trayvon gets shot? Interesting timing.

• Lorac says:

Yes I thought the same thing. Very strange. Wonder what their relationship is like.
        Tray Daddy doesn’t seem to mention her on his FB page.

• sybilj says:

Demetrius Jamal Martin
      FCP (Family Court Paper) Cindy Lopez vs. Tracy Martin

Takira Brenae Martin
      FCP Larisa B. Rozier vs. Tracy Martin

• roxie says:

Larisa B. Rozier appears to be mother of Takira, according to Dade County Child Support Case No. 99-01450, a 1999 case which is also appears to be same year a Divorce was filed between Sybrina and Tracy Martin. Cindy Lopez appears in 2000 in a Child Support action: http://www2.miami-dadeclerk.com/public-records/Search.aspx

16. Chuck says:

Obviously Tray Daddy is a pl-a-a-a-yer! Think of all that child support..

17. sybilj says:

“Ole boy”

So, in his tweets is TM referring to his father??

2 mths ago @_LoveThyLondon I MOVED WIT MY OL BOI

@NoHome_Training yea we moved out da hous but my ob getn a apt dis week

18. Lorac says:

19. Lorac says:

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=86298494 Still portraying TM as a 10 yr old! Wonder why the flower memory thing was turned off?

20. Dan says:

Traydaddy’s life is way too confusing for me. Too many kids, girlfriends, ex-wives, and his ebonics is unintelligible to anyone who only speaks English. I give up.

I’ll tell you one thing though, strippers of this country are sure in for a windfall if Traydaddy gets the millions of dollars Crump and Chumps will be suing for.

How many times did Traydaddy talk about lapdances? Gee, great role model.

• Sausage Boy says:

Let us not forget that T-Daddy is a Satan worshipping Freemason from some Negro lodge in Florida. Dem dudes are evil.

• With respect, F*** YOU.

DO NOT talk about things you CLEARLY know LESS THAN NOTHING about.

Pa Skittles is also *NOT* a legitimate Freemason – not part of any recognized Lodge that’s part of any recognized Masonic Jurisdiction. The “negro lodge” bit is uncalled for and counterproductive.

Lest anyone go there, AFAIK *ALL* legitimate Prince Hall (historically though not exclusively black) Lodges are recognized by legitimate Grand Lodges in every single state. TMs bunch isn’t PH – they’re what we call “clandestine” – operating outside ANY AND ALL legitimate Masonic authority. That doesn’t make them “satan worshipers.”

His bunch seems closer to a mutual-aid society or perhaps even a pyramid scheme using Masonic trappings for camouflage….

That all said, most Masons I know are not only Christians, they’re the finest examples thereof that I know – the best MEN I know. I’d trust any of them with my wife, my daughter or my wallet – sure wish I could say the same about everyone calling themselves “christian”!

Oh- and accuse me of worshiping satan to my face and I’ll knock your teeth down your throat.

Admin 😦

Photobucket

• ALRIGHT…
          If I could delete the above post I would.
          I don’t normally “speak” to people that way.
          I was out of line – let frustration get the best of me.

What I SHOULD have said was “please educate yourself before spreading such vicious untruths.”

• Lorac says:

Dedicated Dad good post:) I hate when people who are just plain ignorant about Masons. They are totally clueless as to the good they do around the world. They better mankind and they sure in the hell don’t worship Satan. I come from an entire line of Masons and I can say that not a one of them are Satan worshippers!

• Lorac says:

Masons are not satan worshipping people. Did you ever hear of the Shriners as in the Shriners Hospitals? They are all started by the Masons and often provide free medical care. Masons donate a lot of not only their time but money to various organizations. They sponsored I- dentify kid programs where they take pics, get fingerprints for school age children. They also sponsor the Dare program which is a antidrug program for school age kids. Masons aren’t evil they do a lot of good.

21. Sentenza says:

Anyone seen this letter?

22. Sharon says:

Well, well, well. No wonder Mr. Tracy Martin is sooooooo quiet when the cameras are running and the microphones are on. He’s living that old adage, “If you don’t have anything nice to say about someone, don’t say anything at all.”

• James F says:

This one applies as well. “Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.” – Abraham Lincoln

23. Sharon says:

Just read the FB part again–there’s apparently joking back and forth, too, about “what dey gon do those kids….” good grief. John Edwards was right, there are two Americas. They don’t know how to function in the normal one….and that is not being said for sarcasm effect.

24. mooserator says:

Trayvon wasn’t going back to school – any school – and his Parents were afraid of charges of neglect when you put the HS burglaries, drugs, drug-making and drug-dealing talk from his home Internet PC, and then Dad being AWOL when Trayvon attacked someone. He came home, turned off his cell phone and went to bed.

When he woudn’t cooperate with Trayvon’s cell phone – he wasn’t protecting his (dead) son, he feared he would be charged.

I have believed from the start that was the source of so many lies – then Crump took over and the lies were about maintaining the Fairy Tale he had created in the media.

• John Galt says:

“Trayvon wasn’t going back to school – any school”

Yeah, that is what I have been thinking also.

• Dad refusing to help unlock the kid’s phone always worried me – he clearly didn’t want them to possibly learn the truth about his kid so he took steps to keep them out AT LEAST until he had a chance to check his call-history online and try to reproduce what he’d been up to.

• howie says:

Seems like if the cops wanted it they could get it on the quick without the pin in a murder investigation. They are Police. The sim card is readable by the carrier.

25. Sharon says:

The Cash For Traymomma tours have kind of trickled off into nothingness??….have they run their course completely, or are they just waiting for a better day to restart the Fill The Garbage Can For Crump scene? That law firm (Crump, Parks, etal) is sure paying the bills for a lot of people these days—at some point, they must have a bookkeeper or an accountant who actually looks at the numbers? Even the Mafia kept track of their money.

26. Sausage Boy says:

Rusty Griswold would ask Tracy Martin the following question: “Are you in the Commodores?”

27. Chuck says:

I believe the justice Trayvon Martin fund they set up says in the small print that it goes to the family to pay their salaries and expenses. I doubt you’ll be seeing much philanthropy coming out of it. LOL

28. froggielegs says:

Did anyone happen to notice that Tracy only lists being in a relationship with Brandy since Feb. 16 2012 on his FB page? It says…

In a Relationship with Brandy Green
    February 16, 2012

Ironically she doesn’t list being in a relationship with him

• Huh… exactly 10 days before TM got shot… Would that have been the night he got suspended? or just the night he came to Sanford?

Did Pa Skittles “shack up” with Brandy just so he’d have a place for TM to stay while he “straighten him out”??!!

• Lulu says:

Reports were that they had been seeing each other for two years or so. Tracy seems to overlap his relationships..

• Lulu says:

Come to think of it, that was in the context that Trayvon had visited there (?) times before, played ball with the local kids, and should have been recognized as not being a stranger there. Now it begins to make sense.

They were so busy trying to construct a scenario to get GZ that they tripped over their own stories.

• I always thought the apartment that Trayvon mentioned him and ol boi moving into was Brandi’s condo/townhouse. Moving out of Alicia Stanley’s house and into Brandi’s place. Hence Trayvon talking about changing schools etc. etc….

• John Galt says:

QUESTION: At the March 20 press conference, Crump said that Tracy discovered Dee Dee on Sunday. Did he ever at any time expressly state anywhere that it was March 18? The Radar Online article said that Crump talked to Dee Dee the day after the wake. The funeral announcement was for March 3. March 4 was a Sunday. After watching Diwataman’s video, and in view of the fact that Tracy already had the online access password, I’m thinking March 4 sounds correct. So my question is did Crump pull a trick by implying March 18, but still trying to CYA by just saying “Sunday” rather than expressly lying by stating March 18th?

“We took another step in this — what has been a daily journey for the past three and a half weeks. Mr. Martin, on Sunday evening, was working with his cell phone account, trying to figure out Trayvon’s password. And he looked on it, and he saw who the last person was that Trayvon Martin talked to while he was alive. He called me late Sunday night and told me that he had called the young lady, and he told me, and I was just utterly shocked when he told me the time that they talked.”

In Diwataman’s The Body, The Phone video, near the end of the video, there is a police report notation: “On March 5, 2012 I contacted Mr. Martin (victims father) via cellphone and asked if I could obtain the pin number from the victims cell phone. Mr. Martin stated he would contact his lawyer before releasing that information.”

Note that the printed report says, “if I could obtain” but the audio says “if he could obtain”.

So I think Diwataman might have made the natural assumption that Crump wants everybody to make: that Tracy didn’t already have access to the call log. According to the printed report shown in the video, Martin did not deny that he had access to the account, just would not release the information.

Note that Tracy did not deny having access, rather he stated he would talk to Crump before releasing the info.

Obviously this may be an extremely serious matter (Obstruction of Justice) for Crump and Martin if they talked to Dee Dee on March 4th, precluded access of the police to Dee Dee and/or instructed Dee Dee not to cooperate with the police and/or intentionally delayed cooperation until April 2, after coaching her testimony to conform to the 911 recordings released on March 16.

I also note that Crump’s audio recording of Dee Dee submitted to the State is undated, which is, obviously, extremely unusual for a recorded witness statement.

• Lulu says:

Brandi Greeen was reportedly a juvenile detention officer in Orlando. There is a juvenile detention center there. Tracy may have thought that living with her would be a good thing?

• John Galt says:

Nice find, froggie! In the recorded call that Tracy made to the cops looking for TM, he refers to Brandy as “a girlfriend” (not “my” girlfriend) and doesn’t even know her address. “Fiancee” indeed LMAO. Remember in the videotaped interview of Brandy and Chad how close they were? Brandy just loved TM, Chad’s beloved brother. ALL BS. Tracy had just split up with his wife.

“Alicia Stanley, whom Martin married in 2005, said it was always apparent to her that Martin and Trayvon “were the best of friends.”

“He is a very good father,” Stanley told the Sentinel. She said she and Martin split up just weeks before Trayvon’s death.”

• myopiafree says:

Hi John – It sounds like Tracy and Ms Stanley were “acting parents” for Trayvon – up to 3 weeks before he was killed. How does Sabrina “work” into this picture – in that she claims she ALWAYS DROVE Travon to school. Or, perhaps is she telling a big fib – to impress us with what a wonderful mother she was to, “Saint Trayvon”?

29. John Galt says:

Is either Ryan Julison or Jeff Weiner known to have a wife or girlfriend?

30. WestTexasFLA says:

Havent been able to type much due to my broken arm…but still visiting and reading.

That Tracy Martin would not allow the cops the password to Tray’s phone is quite troubling. Crump ain’t gonna be able to spin that one

31. Jamie O'Connor says:

The article says: Or did he return briefly to drop off the cigars attained from the stooges, and drop off the weed before headed back up the walkway to confront the damn nosey idiot following him.
    ————————–
    I really can’t see Trayvon dropping off the dope at the house and then leaving to confront GZ. He’s not gonna do it. After people buy pot, they’re only immediate interest is just sitting down and smoking it. Not much else is their mind. IMO

• froggielegs says:

Exactly that’s why I don’t think he bought pot but rather sold it which is why he had 40 dollars on him not 20 something as Tracy said. I still believe his story of going to the store for a snack was just a lie so as not to tell Chad he was going to sell some weed to the 3 stooges. I think it was planned he meet up with them there at that time. Why else would he hang out side of the store, in the rain? Certainly not in hopes someone by chance shows up that will buy you a cigar. The chances of that happening on game night is slim. I know where I live, is a huge sports state and it’s like the dead zone out there on nights there are big games on TV.

32. Pingback: Zimmerman Passes Lie Detector Test - Page 6

33. Pingback: Zimmerman explains why he found Trayvon suspicious.