Oh what a tangled web is weaved…….  Some inside Treeper scoop.   Both Natalie Jackson and Benjamin Crump are, well, lets just say in deep doo-doo.   Unfortunately at this moment I cannot go into details but suffice to say the contradictory evidence weighed solidly against their previous claims has raised, and continues to raise, a “considerable interest” in various professional affiliations responsible for oversight of the legal profession.

Both on a local, and State Department of Professional Regulation (DPR) level, their licensure is entering a “phase of review“.

Significantly numerous complaints to the bar” are being independently researched.   “Significantly numerous”  has been described to me as greater than 100.   And the initial reviews have “raised eyebrows” at “the highest levels of professional oversight“.

*Note the italicized phrasing is NOT mine*

This is the first substantive good news in what potentially has the leanings to end the opportunistic legal careers of both Natalie Jackson and Benjamin Crump.   In addition, three independent analysts are now researching the initial media framework.  Ryan Julison is also under review for potential culpability in advancing an intentionally deceptive and false media narrative under the auspices of client (Jackson/Crump) representation.

At the moment of this writing I am unsure if Ms. Jackson or Mr. Crump have been notified of the DPR conduct review.   I believe they have, but I have no first hand confirmation.  However, it appears an internal professional memo of courtesy has been extended to Judge Lester.   The Judicial notification merely appears to be based on prudence and an abundance of caution for Lester’s position regarding pending litigation/motions;  Against the backdrop of considerable involvement from representatives outside current legal proceedings, yet still holding sway.

Against this backdrop, it is apparently possible that Ms. Jasmine Rand will now be pushed to take the tenuous and visible point regarding public advocacy of Team Trayvon.   She is not held in high regard inside the Crumpesque circle and considered disposable to those of vested interest in the advanced narrative.

Keep an eye on Jasmine Rand (Twitter Acct: http://twitter.com/#!/JasmineEsquire )  I highly doubt she recognizes the instability of her position, nor is she aware of the ongoing conversation(s) behind the closed doors of self-preservation.   Jasmine is considered a useful pawn and “a user” by those inside the Parks and Crump law firm where she participates in various water-carrying activity.    Unknown to her, she is about to be used, big time; and unwittingly placed upon the altar of professional sacrifice.

This just got a whole lot more interesting…….   (more to come)

Time to Let George Zimmerman Go – By Alan Dershowitz

A medical report by George  Zimmerman’s doctor has disclosed that Zimmerman had a fractured nose, two  black eyes, two lacerations on the back of his head and a back injury on the day  after the fatal shooting. If this evidence turns out to be valid, the prosecutor  will have no choice but to drop the second-degree murder charge against  Zimmerman — if she wants to act ethically, lawfully and professionally.

There is, of course, no assurance that the special prosecutor handling the  case, State Attorney Angela Corey, will do the right thing. Because until now,  her actions have been anything but ethical, lawful and professional.

She was aware when she submitted an affidavit that it did not contain the  truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. She deliberately withheld  evidence that supported Zimmerman’s claim of self-defense. The New York Times  has reported that the police had “a full face picture” of Zimmerman, before  paramedics treated him, that showed “a bloodied nose.” The prosecutor also had  photographic evidence of bruises to the back of his head.

But none of this was included in any affidavit.

Now there is much more extensive medical evidence that would tend to support  Zimmerman’s version of events. This version, if true, would establish  self-defense even if Zimmerman had improperly followed, harassed and provoked  Martin.

A defendant, under Florida law, loses his “stand your ground” defense if he  provoked the encounter — but he retains traditional self-defense if he  reasonably believed his life was in danger and his only recourse was to employ  deadly force.

Thus, if Zimmerman verbally provoked Martin, but Martin then got on top of  Zimmerman and banged his head into the ground, broke his nose, bloodied his eyes  and persisted in attacking Zimmerman — and if Zimmerman couldn’t protect himself  from further attack except by shooting Martin — he would have the right to do  that. (The prosecution has already admitted that it has no evidence that  Zimmerman started the actual fight.)

This is a fact-specific case, in which much turns on what the jury believes  beyond a reasonable doubt. It must resolve all such doubts in favor of the  defendant, because our system of justice insists that it is better for 10 guilty  defendants to go free than for even one innocent to be wrongfully convicted.

You wouldn’t know that from listening to Corey, who announced that her jobs  was “to do justice for Trayvon Martin” — not for George Zimmerman.

As many see it, her additional job is to prevent riots of the sort that  followed the acquittal of the policemen who beat Rodney King.

Indeed, Mansfield Frazier, a columnist for the Daily Beast, has suggested  that it is the responsibility of the legal system to “avert a large-scale racial  calamity.” He has urged Zimmerman’s defense lawyer to become a “savior” by  brokering a deal to plead his client guilty to a crime that “has him back on the  streets within this decade.”

But it is not the role of a defense lawyer to save the world or the country.  His job — his only job — is to get the best result for his client, by all legal  and ethical means.

Listen to the way a famous British barrister put it in 1820:

“An advocate, by the sacred duty which he owes his client, knows, in the  discharge of that office, but one person in the world, that client and none  other . . . Nay, separating even the duties of a patriot from those of an  advocate, and casting them, if need be, to the wind, he must go on reckless of  the consequences, if his fate it should unhappily be, to involve his country in  confusion for his client’s protection.”

The prosecutor’s job is far broader: to do justice to the defendant as well  as the alleged victim. As the Supreme Court has said: “The government wins . . .  when justice is done.”

Zimmerman’s lawyer is doing his job. It’s about time for the prosecutor to  start doing hers.  (article authored by Alan Dershowitz)

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

230 Responses to When You Professionally Lie…. You end up with a professional problem….. And Alan Dershowitz Describes How

1. Aoife says:

That sound you hear is me laughing myself in to a hysterical stupor…

2. John Gault says:

Good news, I was beginning to think they were immune. The rookie needs to flee the coop.

3. ItsMichaelNotMike says:

Not sure why my comment under the other article was moderated off, but I’ll post it here since IMO this shows the start of Crump’s lies. (With the help and cooperation of Julison, the PR guy, and even Tracy Martin).

____________________

This is a March 7 Reuters story AND the CBS video that aired on CBS This Morning on Wednesday March 7, 2012 (Dan Trotta’s Reuter’s article on April 2 mentioned this video, but I have never been able to find it.)

According to Dan Trotta’s story on April 2, 2012, this CBS This Morning video was the FIRST national story giving the Trayvon Martin worldwide attention.

This is BIG IMO. It is significant because this has Crump and Julison commencing to tell the false narrative, telling lies to see what looks best.

For example, apparently by the date of this article and video, Crump and Julison decided it sounded better for the media to have Brandy Green to be held out as the “the bereaved (step)mother.”

(Why the lie? Well I recall reading that at the time that Tracy Martin was living with Brandy Green, he had yet to formally separate or divorce he second wife. As I recall in another article, the 2nd wife said that she was still with Tracy Martin “a couple weeks before the shooting.” I think Crump and Julison thought that looked bad, so they decided to call Brandy the stepmother and Chad (Green’s son) Trayvon’s brother.)

As I recall, Brandy and Tracy are not, and were not married. And Chad is not related to Trayvon Martin in any way whatsoever.

So the big question is who fed that information, the lies, to Reuters and CBS? I submit that at some point, as a legal strategy, Crump and Julison move Green and Chad out of the narrative.

IMO this proves the conspiracy to defraud.

Watch the video, read the story. Form your own conclusions.

And I am really curious, who made that video animation depiction of the shooting. Even if it was CBS, they had to have obtained the info from Crump or Julison, IMO. But maybe Julison arranged for its production. That animation is a huge lie in that shows Zimmerman shooting Trayvon dead from about 15′ away!

• conservativeannie says:

Wow! More and more are calling Crump to task. I wonder when will they do the same to the parents; they had enough information to put Crump and Sharpton in check. The numerous photos of the parents sharing the platform with race batters speaks the volumes of their role in this quagmire. The parents are just as culpable. The public speaking appearances and fundraising are all a shameful part this scam.

• minpin says:

One of the best links I’ve seen yet.

We all need to register complaints against Benjamin Crump, with the Fla. Bar, using these links-

Phone- (850) 561-5600

email- Elizabeth Tarbert eto@flabar.org

• bufordt says:

Great article link. I certainly have no problem calling the Florida Bar and demanding that Crump be disciplined, but I have not done anything remotely close to it, and I wouldn’t know what to say. Would it do any good for someone from ND to call the Florida Bar? Does anyone have any suggestions regarding exactly what to say?

Thanks,

4. conservativeannie says:

Yea and amen!

5. tara says:

There are 600+ comments so the article has been widely viewed, I presume. I just took the poll and I’m thrilled to see that 67% of the respondents think that GZ acted in self-defense. Only 27% think he’s guilty of murder (and those people are idiots 🙂 ) and 11% are undecided (they to are idiots).

6. heathersbeware says:

Jasmine Rand will deserve whatever comes here way.

• minpin says:

Jasmine Rand, an employee of Benjamin Crump, was tasked with getting the college students up in arms against the terrible injustice done to an innocent little black boy, Trayvon Martin. Her fingerprints are all over this, and then some. Jasmine Rand is a liberal black activist, and a “law professor” at Fla. A&M, even though she has a lilly white arse. I can only hope and pray that she finds out that she is dispensible, and she will, poste haste. Her and Kevin Cunningham don’t seem to understand that they are not a valid part of the mob, and they never will be.

7. Brian says:

I have listened to the link from “Dee Dee” on the Orlando Sentinel today with interest. I am focusing on the end where she repeatedly says she feels guilty. Is it possible she feels guilty because she is lying or encouraged Trayvon to attack Zimmerman? A guilty conscience could also explain the three week gap and why she did not inform apparently anyone of what occured that night. I am also curious why their is an audio and not a transcript and the audio leaves the first part out and does not include the logical follow up about why she waited to say anything until contact.

• Brian says:

Excerpts from her interview along with comments or impressions I have.
      A couple of minutes later-indicates previous part of the conversation not available. (0:08)
      He put his hoodie on (1:02)- His hoodie was already on in the store
      He say he lost him-After running “from the back” I believe she says.
      He say the guy was getting real close to him (1:48)-Dee Dee skips a substantial period of time. Zimmerman is on the phone talking calmly with the operator for around 80 seconds. Then there is the time between Zimmerman’s phone call ending and Trayvon’s last phone call with Dee Dee.
      I could hear the grass (2:44). Investigator cleans this up and coaches her.
      “Did you hear the man say anything or did you hear TRAYVON say anything” the investigator asks? It is an odd question to ask and his emphasis or infliction on Trayvon indicates to me he knows the answer already.
      3:40 He seems annoyed that she is rambling but listen to how he asks about him saying “get off”.
      3:45 Dee Dee is unintelligible and the investigator puts words into her mouth essentially.
      Was it clear the investigator asks? Yes I could hear it a little bit get off get off she answers.
      4:05. He abruptly stops the interview after getting the response he wanted.
      4:30. The investigator puts words into her mouth and speculates on why she kept saying she felt guilty.
      She says at the very end. I could be hearing this wrong.
      “He would never fight. That was his problem”. That does not make sense. It would make sense if she was explaining why she encouraged him to fight. He also wants her to stop rambling so he can have a nice clean interview.

• 2ntense says:

She’s saying he has the head phone on. Because she could hear the grass and TM saying “get off”. The head phones were found in his pocket along with the skittles and lighter. Who ever interviewed her tried really hard to lead her but she couldn’t follow.

• scubachick75 says:

How do we know if that voice is really dee dee? It doesn’t sound like 15 or 16 year old. It could be Crump’s wife for all we know. I wouldn’t put it past him.

8. tara says:

Why did I know that Mansfield Frazier is black?

THANK YOU ALAN DERSHOWITZ!! And thank you so very much sundancecracker and other great admins of this great web site, and all of the people who contributed information. And thank you Mark O’Mara. And thank you George for being honest and for not allowing yourself to become yet another victim of out-of-control thuggery.

9. ItsMichaelNotMike says:

By the way, the video and article I provided, that page has 18,000 comments. I did not provide the link because I thought maybe my other comment got moderated off because I had too many links.

So here is the story:

• Sharon says:

MichaelNotMike, while your comment may get caught in the spam filter because of several links, it would not be “moderated off”…..don’t know what happened there. If it gets caught in the spam filter, we will release it as soon as we see it. Thanks for persisting. 🙂

10. sybilj says:

(Excerpts)

JASMINE RAND, ATTORNEY FOR TRAYVON MARTIN FAMILY: I think the
    importance of this new witness is that it`s corroborative testimony. In
    the law, it`s very important that you have your witness testimony
    corroborating. She says what every other witness has said, that Trayvon
    was not the aggressor, and that Zimmerman was actively pursuing Trayvon.

(END VIDEO CLIP)
    O`DONNELL: Jasmine Rand, what do you hear him saying?
    RAND: I hear him saying F-ing Coons?

RAND: Well, I mean, I think as you said, the racial overtones to me,
    they couldn`t be ignored to begin with. And certainly, you know, after I
    went back and analyzed what I heard, too — I didn`t hear it the first
    time. But I certainly went back and listened to it several times now. And
    that`s what I hear.
    I think that the racial overtones are prevalent throughout this entire
    case, beginning with some statement that the neighborhood has made, which
    are significant to me. And what a lot of the neighbors have said is, yes,
    that`s what we do. We look for young black men to be criminals on this
    property.
    And that`s exactly what George Zimmerman did that night. Trayvon was
    not a criminal. He was a kid walking home from a convenience store with a
    pack of Skittles and an iced tea. And what George Zimmerman did was
    identify him as a young black male who he believed was suspicious, because
    of his skin color, and followed him to see whether or not he was going to
    commit any type of criminal activity.
    I think, you know, Zimmerman`s language, the “F-ing Coons” is what I
    heard. He also referred to Trayvon as — or said that these A-holes always
    get away. And he identified Trayvon as black twice in that video. So, to
    me, you know, that last bit where what I hear is “F-ing Coons” is very
    significant. We can no longer ignore that this was a racially motivated
    crime.

(more at link)

11. jodark says:

After reading this interview with Jasmine Rand:
    I don’t think we should give her any advice. She is completely complicit with the likes of Crump and Jackson. She needs to learn the hard lesson of associating herself with such company. I hope it will cost her dearly.

The article describes her as “self-sacrificing”. I just hope she doesn’t mind being sacrificed by someone else.

• John Gault says:

But she’s so cute. Jasmine, save yourself! Testify against Crump!,

• jodark says:

And that’s exactly why this needs to happen. I can’t think of a harder personal lesson to absorb for a cute, privileged New England girl. Than to be completely stomped on by the people she was trying to help.

I’ve heard it said that the most voracious and aggressive Conservatives are those who converted from Progressivism/Liberalism/Marxism. If she is ever able bounce back, her anger and drive to demolish the ideology that wounded her will be unparalleled. Imagine the books she could write and the tales she could tell, if properly motivated. The level of motivation required to do such a thing can only come from a deep, deep reason. For this girl, nothing is more precious to her career, her looks (which she uses to further her career) and the sense of self-righteousness she derives from it. To be steam-rolled by all that she has built her life upon, will be truly professionally and personally traumatic.

A Conservative is a Liberal who has been mugged. And this Liberal is about to get mugged and she wouldn’t dare let us stop it from happening.

• Listen to her speak, and watch her – she’s one of those little white kids that affects a “black” accent and mannerisms.

She may be cute but SOMETHING is SERIOUSLY broken on the inside…

I’ll never understand why Michael Jackson would give up being an attractive black man to turn himself into an ugly white woman – and I’ll never understand why educated girls — OF ANY RACE — from good homes deliberately attempt to turn themselves into some ghetto princess, and it’s especially mind-boggling when they’re not black to begin with…

• tara says:

She should have stuck with the Southern Poverty Law Center. That’s a good organization. Instead, she hooked herself up with a personal injury attorney. Bad move on her part.

• ejarra says:

She’s beyond cute. More of a Ginger than a MaryAnn. I’m sure you’re old enough to understand.

• Tony Stark says:

If she did this she would not be able to continue to date the same caliber of fine young upstanding black lawyers that she has become accustomed to. She would be forced to troll the hoods for low life thugs and crack heads.

• 2ntense says:

Something she says in the interview about having all the evidence in the world and not getting a conviction….she knows…. she’s complicit. So she becomes the sacrifical lamb for Chump and Park and it furthers her career.

12. Mayler says:

It’s like Christmas has come early!

13. Bill says:

Another great article asking for discipline to crump an co. Bottom of article has phone and email for fla bar.

• Bill says:

This articles from April 25 so this isn’t even half the lies that have come of late.

• Splat! says:

“Crump knew Martin had a well-documented history of attacking people”

Heard about a bus driver. Someone else?

• Donnie B. says:

It would be awesome if that bus driver were to come forward.

• myopiafree says:

Both GZ’s brother and cousin complemented TM on this incident. Schools DO NOT LIKE POLICE REPORTS. What I think the bus driver was told was this 1) TM was being EXPELLED because he “swung” at you – and for other reasons. 2) If you press charges – you will lose your job. (we don’t want trouble). 3) You will keep your job, and never “encounter” TM again – we will make certain of that. No one can “prove” this, but I bet with the death threats against GZ, this would be even more convincing WHY the bus driver will never identify himself. It was those video fist fights that TM was a part of – the truly convinced me that TM was on the “path” to PROVE himself as a “No Limit Nigg_r”. He sure did that.

14. Angel says:

lawyers have a right to advocate for a potential wrongful death lawsuit but they do not have the right to alter or influence evidence to effect an outcome in a criminal legal case. This was an injustice to GZ as well as TM One, because it denied GZ the right to be presumed innocent until proven guility and it has caused harm that in many cases is irreparable to GZ and his family who are hiding in fear of their lives even though we don’t know whether he is innocent or guilty. Two, for TM, as tragic as his death is, the tragedy has now being compounded because the truth whether in favor of George or Trayvon has been utterly distorted and we will probably never completely know, when perhaps before media evidence, we could have. This is the true injustice from people who state they are for justice.

• myopiafree says:

Ignoring SYG, this should have gone in to trial as a manslaughter charge. This could have been resolved by a Grand Jury review – that might have recognized legitement self-defense. If they moved it to a full manslaughter trial, and all the excellent police pictures were presented, I doubt the jury would have take more than a day to acquit. This “call” was not a police call – it was a failure of the FL prosecutor’s office to file this charge. Once GZ was cleared, his costs would have been paid for BY SYG LAW. But now, Fibber Crump had a “wedge issue” – and you know the rest.

15. minpin says:

Please will someone post this picture of Jasmine Rand giving the fisted salute of Communism?

16. Sorry that I got side-tracked…
    I meant to comment on the pic of Jorge’s head.
    The poor man has AT LEAST a dozen separate bruises on the back and sides of his head — I really wish this had been documented in better detail.
    I can see the marks of at least as many punches on the front and sides of his face — Saint Skittles really went ape on this poor man!

To live through that, to be forced to kill someone, then to have half the country calling for your head on a pike… I’m seriously choking up right now, and I’m not one of those weepy guys!

I SERIOUSLY feel for him!

Everything I’ve seen tells me Jorge Zimmerman is at heart the kind of man we should all aspire to be, and he doesn’t deserve what he’s gotten!

THESE PEOPLE NEED TO PAY FOR wHAT THEY’VE DONE TO HIM!!

JUSTICE FOR JORGE ZIMMERMAN!!

17. One more thing: Doesn’t Chump & Co seem JUUUuuuussst a little monochromatic??

Just try to imagine the sort of press a well-known “white” law-firm would get if their main press-pic showed a dozen lilly-white guys and the best they could come up with was a token light-skinned black-chick that talked like a “valley-girl”.

Just IMAGINE the foul names they’d be called!!

18. Disgusted With Julison says:

This may be the best way for this racial debacle to come to an end and get everyone out of riots. Take down the attorneys publicly who spun this tale in order to try and extort a seven figure payout. When it blew up…..there was no way for them to make it go away. I think Dershowitz is correct about Corey needs to go down hard…..but even more publicly and more hard the Florida Bar needs to expose the sheisters that caused many people to be hurt or killed in retribution to “Trayvon”.

That anyone died that night is sad and I would feel for any family that would have to go through losing a child. However, the conduct of Julison, Crump, Jackson……and, unfortunately the parents who saw dollar signs and drifted from whatever moral compass they had in entrusting slimey attorneys to control their story.

Again, I have dealt with the Florida Bar regarding attorney misconduct (stolen trust funds). What I found was that they were more interested in protecting the attorney’s career and “only way to make a living” than taking action and providing serious reprimands. The Florida Bar needs to ‘grow a pair’ and take and publicly humiliate these people so that the ‘black community’ that so gladly marched for Traydmark realizes that they were used. This is the only way they prevent the riots when George Zimmerman is released for the lies that they spun.

• tara says:

I feel sorry for Jahvaris. Look at the people who are around him. I hope he’s back at college and away from these bad influences.

• Aussie says:

do not feel sorry for him… I have seen some evidence that he has been involved in the gangs as well. His influence has been as bad as that of his mother.

19. Bill says:

Follow link is this dee dee? Straight from justice for trayvon twitter

20. sybilj says:

Published May 12, 2012 in the Rutland Herald
    Twinfield alumna is fighting ‘severe injustice’

By Jenna Pizzi
    Vermont Press Bureau

MARSHFIELD — Jasmine Rand graduated from Twinfield Union School in 2000, but since then the 30-year-old has achieved much of what she has always hoped to do in life.

Rand, who grew up in Plainfield, is a civil rights lawyer working for Parks and Crump law firm in Tallahassee, Fla., which is representing the family of Trayvon Martin, a Florida teen who was shot and killed in February.

The Martin case got national attention after the man who shot him, George Zimmerman, was not charged with any crime by police. That was when Rand was thrown into the spotlight and has been frequently asked to appear on television.

Rand returned to Twinfield Union School on Friday to speak with students about the case and how she has experienced success since graduating.

“Regardless of how you feel about the case,” Rand told a cafeteria full of middle and high school students, “it is important that the case makes its way through the justice system.”

Rand said that when she first learned about the case she thought her boss, who was relaying the facts, had gotten something wrong.

“I didn’t think it could be right,” said Rand. “I didn’t think that it was still possible to do something like that in our country.”

Rand said she works only on cases where she feels that there has been a severe injustice.

“The hardest moment in my career was listening to his cries for help on the 911 tape,” said Rand, whose eyes welled with tears as she discussed it. “There was nothing I could do to save him.”

In the long term, said Rand, she feels “cautiously hopeful” that she can work to ensure the family of Martin will see justice for their son’s death.

-snip-

• Sandusky says:

So do tell us, please, Ms. Rand – how would you feel about those cries for help if you knew they were coming from George Zimmerman? And what evidence do you have that they were weren’t?

Will your eyes well with tears when you realize and admit that you, who care so passionately about “severe injustice”, have been doing your level best to destroy an innocent man?

• Aussie says:

could Rand be the one who made that anonymous phone call? She sounds stupid enough to have made it.

• bill says:

I saw some show about 2 weeks back that had the infamous Rodney King talking to some civil righters. Anyway , he said when he heard the screams on the tape he knew that sound as one he had heard before. He said that they were ‘death screams’. Right about screams wrong about victim.

21. CuriousOne says:

It seems to me that when I have seen Ms. Jackson on the news shows over the last few days, that she has ben ALOT more reserved in her commentary…….perhaps she has gotten the message?

• Donnie B. says:

“At first, I thought it was the person on the ground, just because, you know, me thinking rationally, if someone was on top, the person on the bottom would be yelling,” he said, according to the Sentinel. “I truly can’t tell who, after thinking about it, was yelling for help just because it was so dark out on that sidewalk. You can’t see a mouth …”

• Sandusky says:

Well, at least he’s not changing his story about which person was underneath (on this clip, anyway).

I can’t believe the way witnesses on this case have been pretty much thrown to the wolves, insofar as identity protection is concerned.

• Roscoe P. Soultrane says:

They have to convict Zimmerman at this point – plain and simple. There’s too much riding on it. Once you’ve drummed up that much hatred in a community, you can’t fail to deliver on the only *relatively* safe release valve.

• Aussie says:

No. It is up to Judge Lester. No conviction. Innocent because it was self-defense.

Only person who should be convicted is the dead Traydemark Martin.

• tnwahm says:

Seriously? This is why the terrorists on 9-11 were successful ~and why the passengers on Flight 93 are heroes~ We’d become wimps by thinking that if we let criminals just do their thing, no one will get hurt. The problem is that criminals get bolder and bolder. That’s the problem we have now in with all the beatings and “protests”. We blame the victims instead of the criminals. Some people are evil; pure and simple. They don’t respond to nice talking. They only respond to force. If these idiots want to riot over this; bring it on.

22. I’m probably imagining it, but I keep thinking I see a tear trail from George’s right eye.

23. just wanted to drop you all a line, i post regularly on wagist, and the articles here have been very informative, insightful, and i must say invigorating, when the rest of the main stream media, shut their eyes to this obvious attempt to push more of the liberal agenda thru created racism, its outlets like this, wagist, and others, that truly gives one a bit of hope, that maybe, just maybe, things might get better, and that there is still decent folks in this country that truly do care about justice

• Aussie says:

hey if it isn’t the rotten to the core, apples. welcome to the tree house.

• Patriot Dreamer says:

We seek the truth here and justice. Welcome, rrrottenapples.

• hey there aussie, lol, small world hun 🙂 and thank you kindly Patriot, very much appreciated, we do the same thing at wagist, although i will admit, it looks more like a bar room brawl some nights, which, lol, i do have to take a wee bit of blame for at times 🙂
        truly, if you believe in something, you should be willing to fight to the teeth for for it….

24. atex says:

I don’t know which “thread” to post this on so will just drop it here. Hope that’s okay.

Whaaat? Is he talking about the “street fight club” video we all saw here. The guy was calling Trayvon by name!!! It has since been removed! hmmmmmmm
    It was here with this post:
    Trayvon Martin VS. George Zimmerman – Must Watch Video(s) Crime Scene and Fight Club April 14, 2012 by sundancecracker

“Newly obtained video recorded before Martin’s death shows the teenager encouraging others to fight. However, Martin’s brother said Trayvon is not in the video.”

“And the Martin family lawyer said the video is just another attack on Martin’s characte”

• He was called by name and you can clearly see the praying hands tatoo on his right arm which is the exact same tattoo Trayvon had. That it WAS Trayvon in the video is not even in dispute. It was in Trayvon’s own u-tube account.

For his brother to say it was not him is just silly…..

• atex says:

It sure looked like him to me. Especially after seeing the 7-11 video with him in motion. He has a very distinctive body type and movements. Exactly him! I really don’t want to think his brother is a liar.

Any idea what the message on a removed youtube means:

“……..violated YouTubes Terms of service.” ?

thx in advance.

25. knowthyenemy says:

JasmineEsquire Wait, What!? Zimmerman Talks About Mexicans Pulling Knives On Him (DETAILS) http://t.co/SnKW3Fhq via @globalgrind 9:24 PM
    May 1th

JasmineEsquire @MichaelSkolnik left FAMU students inspired tonight. Refreshing to see a powerful man maintain humility and act with conscious kindness. 3:15 AM
    Apr 18th

Michael Skolnik ‏@MichaelSkolnik
    With our hoodies up, and with deep conviction, we will achieve justice for Trayvon. My new blog… http://bit.ly/JXDKzO
    May 18th

HIS NEW BLOG ABOUT TRAYVON MARTIN:

“This Is Bigger Than Kim And Kanye by Michael Skolnik”

May 18th

26. knowthyenemy says:

“No matter what you do, GOD is watching u Sanford,Fl (SMH) R.I.P Tray” ~Tracy Martin

May 18th

27. knowthyenemy says:

Trayvon and Zimmerman:
    The Structure and Elements of a Disinformation Campaign:

May 3, 2012

28. lkl4now says:

• truly now, who is anyone has been acting like a christian, it seems to me folks here have been alot more christ like in their seeking of truth, and actual justice, than what we have seen from team knuckledragger this entire time, maybe you didnt know, but the bible doesnt like liars, lol, pretty hard on them types of folks

• mkm19602000 says:

Andrew Breitbart was a man after the truth. Crump was man who did not care who he slandered, rather than waiting for the police to do their investigation and determine the TRUTH of the matter, he went right on and proclaimed to the world that Zimmerman hunted Trayvon down like a dog. WHO is telling the TRUTH now, Miss I am so Christian.

• WeeWeed says:

Prolly raaaaaaaaaaaaayyccciiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssss, too, huh???

• Sharon says:

Jesus Christ called the Pharisees rotting corpses.
      He busted up the high and holy temple because liars were doing business in it.
      He called the Apostle Peter “Satan” (to his face)

Some readers/commenters of the Treehouse are athiests. What kind of strawman identity do you need to set up for them in order to deny them the right to their observations and opinions?

Study your Bible before you make silly assumptions about Jesus Christ . Unlike Barack Obama, Jesus Christ does not offer Himself as a blank slate for your projections. Goofball.

• Sharon says:

Oh….forgot to say: we surely do appreciate the affirmation you provide that we are over the target. It’s a good day in the neighborhood.

• John Gault says:

No, I’m hardcore pagan. Now whatcha got?

29. Bill Palmer says:

Is it beyond the realm of possibility that Jasmine Rand is the MISTRESS of Benny Crump? Many black men are attracted to WHITE meat, and vice versa.

30. lkl4now says:

Jesus Christ was God manifested in human flesh. He was totally God and totally man. He was the only righteous one. I know He called the Pharisees vipers, etc. He also said take the plank out of your own eye before you try to take the speck out of your brothers’ eye. He also said…it’s not what goes in a man that defiles him, it’s what comes out. Paul, the Apostle, said…All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. He also said…Owe no man anything except to love one another. Jesus had a right to judge those who failed in righteousness. It’s not your place to judge anyone. It’s your place to be an ambassador of Christ and be salt and light to the world. The law of God is fulfilled in love. All I can hear from you is self-righteousness and hatred for your fellow man and a ‘gotcha’ attitude. The filthy, bitter, and hate-filled speech is NOT Christ-like. Along with reading your Bible, you should pray. You’ll find it difficult to attack people (no matter how wrong you think they are) when you’re praying for them. It’s only possible if you have the Spirit of Christ. There’s a difference between a nominal Christian and a spirit-filled Christian and it’s not hard to tell the difference. One only has to listen to what they say. And I never said anything about racism….you said that.

• stellap says:

Who is judging now, may I ask? Would that be you? I thought you should be praying for those you disagree with? Are you the same person who said, “And remember, Andrew Breitbart dropped dead of a heart attack on the street at a young age after he caused turmoil in Shirley Sherrod’s life and was planning to slam President Obama. Wasn’t that ironic?”

Andrew Breitbart had a serious heart attack a year prior to his death, and was suffering from heart failure. Are you suggesting that God judged Andrew and caused his death? That’s what it sounds like to me. You should pray for forgiveness for yourself instead of judging others.

• tnwahm says:

When did accountability quit being an element of love? Jesus spoke Truth and confronted sinners with their sin. If accountability wasn’t a part of love, then Jesus would have had no need to come to this earth and die on the Cross for us sinners. God could have just looked the other way at our sin. God didn’t do that. He loved us and sent Jesus. God’s Holiness and Justice are a part of God’s love. They can’t be separated.

• Omar says:

God also said, “vengence is mine, thus sayeth the Lord. I will repay.” Maybe you should remind those folks out there who are calling for Zimmerman’s blood of that one.

• Sandusky says:

I came to this site seeking the truth about George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin. I have stayed because unlike most other sites I saw where this issue was being discussed, this one does NOT have a spirit of “filthy, bitter, and hate-filled speech”. People do try to spew that kind of invective from time to time, but they seem to find themselves moderated in fairly short order. By and large, Treepers are seekers after truth ( I assume you are familiar with John 8:32(b)…”and the truth shall make you free”).

If you wish to show us a Christ-like spirit of love in your posts, I’m sure that would be welcome. I don’t see a spirit of love in the two posts above, but perhaps you had failed to follow your own advice and pray for us before attacking us. I look forward to seeing a more loving spirit exemplified in your future posts, since you’ll find that here, as everywhere else in life, leading by example is always more effective than judging and lecturing (as in “…hateful rhetoric…take the plank out of your own eye…It’s not your place to judge anyone…all I can hear from you is self-righteousness and hatred for your fellow man and a ‘gotcha’ attitude”).

Strait is the gate and narrow the way…

• lkl4now says:

I’ve visited a lot of sites, too, and it turns my stomach to read some of the comments that people are making in response to the George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin case. I’ve found it on all sites. I have yet to find one that’s really having a serious discussion about the facts without someone throwing in some hate-filled remark. People are looking at the exact same information and seeing it totally different. But what is most atrocious to me is how people today are still so hateful towards each other and have no shame in it. The scripture says…”If someone says, ‘I love God,’ and hates his brother, he is a liar, for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen? And this commandment that we have from Him: that he who loves God must love his brother also.” 1John4:20,21

Really, I’m not one to go around quoting a bunch of scriptures usually because, frankly, sometimes I’m embarrassed to be identified with Christians, not with Christ, but with people who profess Christianity. The world has no respect for Christianity anymore. It seems like a lot of Christians don’t act any different than the secular world acts. Most of the time, I prefer to just live my faith and pray. Now and then, I’ll recite the Word of God to someone. But most of the time, people don’t want to hear the Word and there’s a lot of people today who don’t even believe the Bible is the Word of God.

I am praying for the truth to be revealed in this case so that everyone will accept the final outcome and move on with life. I think people on both sides are sincere in their efforts and are not intentionally deceptive. People believe what they believe. Both sides are trying to make villains out of each other. I’m almost certain they call themselves Christians, too.

• tnwahm says:

Your definition of hateful or hate speech is what exactly?

• ….”I think people on both sides are sincere in their efforts and are not intentionally deceptive.”……

Wake up and smell the coffee Mrs. Ikl4Now…. It’s a fools paradise when you ignore the obvious.

• stellap says:

The media team, including Mr Crump, Mr Julison, Ms Jackson and all of the others, including Ben Jealous, are intentionally bending the truth to create an image that is untrue. It is important to point out these facts when they are apparent, and very few others are willing to do so. Do you think it is okay to lie, or intentionally bend the truth, in order to see that George Zimmerman is sentenced to prison or, if that isn’t possible, to incite others to harm him?

• Sharon says:

You are probably quite uncomfortable with any kind of conflict and/or raised voices. I’m suspecting that all of your angst here does not have to with who’s a Christian and who’s not–but just a sense of “I can’t stand it when you’re fighting. Stop it.” For you to use a Christian/not Christian test (issued by you, apparently) to determine who gets to say what in a highly volatile and most unfortunate situation is a little dishonest. In a perfect world, we’d all speak in measured tones at all times, and no one would ever get upset about anything. That world is coming. This ain’t it.

However you phrase it, you’re trying to impose your sense of “how it ought to be done” on everyone else. Not realistic, ‘m’dear. If you don’t care to participate in the conversation, let yourself out the same way you came in. But don’t come skating in here and start assigning motives and titles and sins to this one and that one.

There are many Christians on this site (as defined by Scripture–not as defined by you). They are here to participate in a conversation that has to do with the state of our nation. They don’t lecture everyone else every time they turn around about how somebody said something. They know that the grace of God is very deep when the waters are deep and cold. Your God is too small.

• lkl4now says:

May family would disagree with you on that one. I have no problem with conflict at all. I believe conflict is good and creates change. Without conflict, we would have status quo and I don’t like status quo. I love change. I can raise my voice and get loud to make my point without cursing someone out and calling them out of their name.

• Sharon says:

And if others don’t have those same experiences and that same ability, are they still allowed to be part of the conversation–in this case, a very public conversation?

• lkl4now says:

If we conducted ourselves like that at work, or church or in another place of business, we would be escorted out. And we would probably be told not to return. Is that safe to say?

• tnwahm says:

And this is not work or church; this is place where patriots come to converse, share ideas and enjoy one another s company. We also encourage one another, pray for one another and celebrate with one another. BTW, if you don’t think words get heated in church board meetings or in corporate meetings, you are naive. When lies are spoken, are you allowed to contradict them in your perfect peaceful world?

• Dear Advice Columnist:

I live in a small townhouse community which has been plagued by burglaries. In the overwhelming majority of cases where a suspect can be described by witnesses, that suspect is identified as African-American. I am myself not African-American. How do you suggest I proceed?

Signed, “Scared in Sanford”.
          ————————————————–
          Dear “Scared in Sanford”:

I will present you with two different schools of thought as to how to best address your present difficulties.

The first suggestion is from Mr. George Zimmerman. The Zimmerman approach would be for you to become a neighborhood watch volunteer in an attempt to reduce the crime rate where you live.

The second suggestion is from Mr. John Derbyshire. The Derbyshire recommendation is to immediately move. You cannot, Derbyshire would tell you, fix this problem, and you would be foolish to try. Your only option is to get out at once and relocate to a more favorable surrounding, taking losses if necessary on the sale of your home.

I recommend that you think through these two different methods quite carefully, “Scared in Sanford”.

It is especially worth contemplating the different fates of the two recommenders as you choose which of them to emulate.

Mr. Derbyshire has lost his job and has been publicly denounced for his temerity in making such direct suggestions.

But Mr. Zimmerman is currently on trial for murder. And depending on the breaks, may yet be sued civilly for every penny in his pockets even if he is not sent to prison. Nothing so bad has happened to Derbyshire, nor is likely to.

Best of luck in your decision, “Scared”.

31. lkl4now says:

I’m just saying Andrew Breitbart’s voice was silenced early for some reason. You say he was a seeker of the truth but he put a partial video out for the world to see and it caused a lot of stress in a woman’s life who tried to do good in others’ lives. I don’t recall him apologizing for his mistake. And the impact he planned to have on President Obama failed. I didn’t silence him.

I think you can stand up for what you believe without being so hateful. Besides, a Christian’s real purpose is to be an ambassador for Christ and to be salt and light to the world not to win our political battles. I say if God doesn’t strike them down, then who am I to try to strike them down. When God gets ready to silence them, He will. We must pray for righteousness and truth to prevail and it will.

• John Gault says:

Hail children of Aten who shine beams of light on race baiters and other assorted miscreants.

• Choosing to Deny the existence of evil in the world does not protect you from it.

• Sharon says:

” Andrew Breitbart’s voice was silenced early…” How do you know that?
      “… the impact he planned to have on President Obama failed.” How do you know that?
      “I didn’t silence him.” Nobody said you did.
      “I think you can stand up for what you believe without being so hateful.” Who gets to decide who’s being hateful? Who should we check with before we stand up for what we believe? Is it hateful to point out falsehoods? If you think it is, then shall we not point out falsehoods? Is it less valid to point out a lie if the one who points it out is so tired of being lied to that they yell and offend you by their yelling?
      “Christian’s real purpose is to be an ambassador….. not to win our political battles….” Spoken like a true prog, which has absolutely nothing to do with being a Christian. Based on your declaration in this matter, I conclude that you don’t really care what Christians who are elected to public office do after being elected….because “winning political battles” should not be important in their personal efforts. Amazing.
      “…if God doesn’t strike them down, then who am I to try to strike them down.” So….if we notice a lie, lay out the evidence for a lie, and then (horrors!) say it’s a lie and won’t back down from our assertion that it’s a lie–that’s the same as trying to usurp “God striking them down” and saying I’ll do it for Him?? I guess we can never say to anyone then, “What you say is not true” because then you will stand up and say, “You have no right to take God’s place and try to strike them down!” I would guess you don’t have much conversation with folks who have opinions that vary from yours? Calling someone out on a lie is the same as asking God to “strike them down”?? Sheesh.
      “We must pray for righteousness and truth to prevail and it will”….is your bottom line. I like Winston Churchill’s better:

We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.” – Winston Churchill*

(*Note: just did a little checking on that one, which is usually attributed to George Orwell, Apparently that is not necessarily so. The line in this form is directly attributed to Winnie)

• stellap says:

Breitbart said he did not edit that video, and that he published what he received from a source. Here is an article that states that, and there is also a Wikipedia entry about the Sherrod video. Since he died before this went to trial, nobody knows the full facts behind the incident.

Andrew Breitbart’s spirit lives on in many others. In my opinion, President Obama is responsible for his own failure. It was Andrew’s intent only to publicize those failures, and others will continue that work.

P.S.: Do you judge all people who die before reaching old age as having their lives ended “for some reason”, or only those people you disagree with?

• minpin says:

Who promised you that certain number of years Lisa? How do you explain a 3 year old that dies then? The rest of your comment is about as senseless as most everyhing else you’ve said. Well you can die now, or you can die later. Anyone with two firing brain cells can make that same comment. Jeasus where are you coming from? I know you said that you will decide what to do with your life when you “grow up.” Isn’t it about time to “grow up.”

• lkl4now says:

Three years old children die for a reason. People die at different ages for different reasons. Why are you so insulting? Have I insulted you in anyway? Have I attacked you personally?

• tnwahm says:

You called us hateful and unchristian. I’d call that personal.

• lkl4now says:

I didn’t call YOU hateful and unChristian. Did you take that personally?

• tnwahm says:

I suppose you call yourselves Christians. I am correct? If so, your hateful rhetoric doesn’t match Christ likeness. And remember, Andrew Breitbart dropped dead of a heart attack on the street at a young age after he caused turmoil in Shirley Sherrod’s life and was planning to slam President Obama. Wasn’t that ironic? It was probably a coincidence.”

As a regular commenter here, I include myself in this accusation. Who specifically did you mean it for?

• lkl4now says:

If that doesn’t apply to you, then I was talking about you. I have no idea what comments YOU personally have made because I haven’t been following you. Have you made hateful remarks that don’t match Christ likeness? I can’t say that YOU personally have done that. Only you can say. Like the old saying goes, if the shoe fits, wear it. If not, then don’t worry about it. I believe everyone knows what’s in their own heart and God knows. I personally don’t feel guilty or offended about anything that I haven’t done wrong.

• tnwahm says:

Then maybe you should have specifically said who you were calling unchristian and hateful. You painted with a broad stoke; thus you were responded to by many regulars here. I still haven’t seen what exactly you are calling hateful and unchristian. Is lying christian?

• tnwahm says:

Really? Is it because they’ve done something wrong? My dd caught an e-coli bug a couple summers ago. She spent 16 days in the hospital w/8 of them in ICU. She came left the hospital in kidney failure and she did dialysis 3 times a week for 9 months. She received a kidney transplant last June. She was 9 at the time. What exactly did she do wrong that brought on her sickness?

• lkl4now says:

Oh goodness. Where did I say that when someone dies, they did something WRONG? I said people die for different reasons. I’m sorry for your loss. I lost my mother three years ago. It hurts.

• tnwahm says:

If you believe that people are promised a certain number of years, then it follows that if they die before their promised years, then they did something wrong. And thankfully, my daughter is still with us, but we almost lost her. In fact, if this would have happened just 50 years ago, we would have. I think God for medical miracles.

• lkl4now says:

I believe that sometimes death is caused by things that people do WRONG, either to themselves or to other people or by other people. But not ALL deaths are caused by things done WRONG. But there’s still a reason for it. Also, things can happen to us inadvertently or intentionally.

• tnwahm says:

Really? Where exactly is that promise of a certain number of years?

• lkl4now says:

“For the days of our lives are seventy years; And if by reason of strength they are eighty years, Yet their boast is only labor and sorrow; For it is soon cut off and we fly away.” Psalm90:10….that’s one and I believe there are others.

• stellap says:

I don’t think that was a promise (the famous 3 score and ten) – rather an expression of fact at the time.

• barnslayer says:

Other parts of the OT relate other lengths of life. The purpose of that Psalm is perspective not analytical.

• lkl4now says:

Wouldn’t you say most people live between 70 and 80 years? In our hearts, we’re fairly comfortable with it. When someone dies younger, we’re shocked. When someone lives longer, we’re amazed. I think there’s something to that.

• tnwahm says:

And in the 1800’s life expectancy was about 40 yrs and is less than 55 in most African countries. Are we more spiritual now than in the 1800’s and more spiritual than Africans?

• lkl4now says:

I believe the scripture is prophetic. The only thing I know about African countries is what I see on TV. I’ve never been there and never studied the conditions. I see and hear there is extreme poverty and disease. I believe that was true in the 1800s, also. I guess that would shorten ones life expectancy. Under normal, happy and healthy conditions, it seems we live between 70 – 80 years.

• tnwahm says:

Your circular logic is truly amazing to behold. Healthy and Happy = 70 – 80 years. I bet you believe that Christians in 3rd world countries aren’t spiritual enough because they aren’t rich, right?

• lkl4now says:

Are you trying to put words in my mouth again? I didn’t say anything about the spirituality of people in 3rd world countries nor did I insinuate anything like that.

• tnwahm says:

I’m just trying to follow your “logic” Maybe you need to rethink your words. The “Happy and Healthy” belief is the basis for the health and wealth crowd. God wants you to be healthy and wealthy; if you aren’t then you aren’t trusting God and claiming His promises. If that’s not what you meant; maybe you should choose your words more carefully.

• minpin says:

Remember all of the info exposed here by Julison with respect to the Pigford case. Remember all the info posted about Julison’s attachment to some kind of church? Seems our little Shirley Sherrod acolyte is having a terrible time with exposing those “truths” that were exposed by Andrew Breitbart. Good lord, saying he was struck down because he “destroyed” Shirley Sherrods life is about as leftist as you can get. It has absolutely nothing to do with “Christianity.” Nothing at all whatsoever. It is trying to inflict guilt on those terrible whites that had the nerve to report the story accurately.

lk4know- you are an imposter, a fraud, not a christian by any christian definition, and just by your hateful speech that Andrew Breitbart died of a heart attack, at a young age, in the street, is telling. You are a hater, no other explanation. You are lucky that some here want to give you an education in the bible. They are more kind than you will ever be.

• lkl4now says:

Minpin, it’s you that said Andrew Breitbart was struck down by God, not me. I didn’t say that. However, there is an example in the Bible where people were struck down by God for lying to the Holy Spirit. It’s not unheard of. Though, I don’t wish it upon anyone. And I try to humble myself so that God doesn’t have to humble me.

• barnslayer says:

By your reasoning we should never lift a hand to defend ourselves, our family, our nation, that we should sit placidly and let it happen. You won’t find support in the Bible.
      The hippie poster from the 60’s said “What if they gave a war and nobody came?” History has shown us the bad guys always show up.

• tnwahm says:

You’re joking about Sherrod being a woman “who tried to do good in others’ lives”, right? Are you aware of how she and her dh extorted taxpayers to the tune of $12.5 M in the Pigford scam? Interesting how Pigford keeps coming up in relation to the Trademark case. The only reason that Breitbart looked further into Sherrod was how quickly BO/BS threw her under the bus. It piqued his curiosity ~like journalists used to have happen to them~ and he started looking more into her. Thus came all the light that has been shown on the Pigford scam. Just shining the light of truth here.

• minpin says:

Lisa Kay Lucas– You have no more interest in “justice” than you have interest in being a toad. Because the Travonites are losing the “racist” argument, what is the next best thing to hit the GZ supporters with? Their christianity? right. If you can honestly post here saying that Andrew Breitbart was “struck down” because of his release of the Shirley Sherrod tapes, you have a very very long way to go to convince those here that Breitbart was the villian you portray him as.

You have moved over to the religious attacks because you know the racist attacks are no longer valid.

So, if you believe that Andrew Breitbart was struck dead by God because of what he said about Sherrod, does that mean you are looking at a strike down from God for doing the same to Breitbart? See, two can play that blame game.

• lkl4now says:

So you know my full name…I’m not intimidated by that. What’s your full name? I have made no mention of racism whatsoever. And I didn’t say Andrew Breitbart was struck dead by God, you said that.

• tnwahm says:

“Actually, I do believe that people who die, especially at a young age, as having their lives ended ‘for some reason’. I believe we, as human beings, generally, have been promised a certain number of years. I believe people can die before their time and for many reasons. And I believe people can live longer for many reasons.”

You are the one who brought up Breitbart and his shortened life.

• Sharon says:

“I’m just saying Andrew Breitbart’s voice was silenced early for some reason.”
          “Actually, I do believe that people who die, especially at a young age, as having their lives ended ‘for some reason”

Those two statements, either alone or together, certainly sound like you’re rolling God into the mix somehow.

Breitbart’s was silenced……for some reason
          people who die…having their lives ended ……….. for some reason.

If not God—then who are you talking about? Do you have information about Breitbart’s death that the authorities need to be made aware of? If you do not, then you ARE talking about God in these lines. Maybe you should get off the computer and get hold of any authorities left in California and tell them what you know. Which is it?

32. Splat! says:

I don’t believe that Christ would want us to sit down and shut up. We have a choice. We can sit in a corner and pray all day and all night. Or we can point out the wrong things that happen and try to correct them by standing up for the right.

Tell me, have you advised the NBPP the stop judging people and go pray so that God will strike down the unjust?

33. lkl4now says:

I didn’t say ‘sit down and shut up’. I’ve voiced my opinion about many things but calling names and spewing hateful rhetoric isn’t necessary and doesn’t help the situation. I have my political views also and I vote. I haven’t agreed with every POTUS but I can honestly say I loved each one as far back as I can remember and understand things. I loved him, not because I agreed with everything, but because they were the POTUS and deserve my respect and prayers. Although we cast our votes, I still believe God appoints them ultimately. God has His reasons for allowing one to become POTUS….Here I go again…”For my thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways,” says the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts.” Isaiah55:8,9

I have my opinions and views on the George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin case, also. And I don’t agree with everything that I’ve heard. I’ve mostly listened to the facts and tried to find the truth. And I’m waiting for all the evidence to come out. All I know for sure, at this point, is that two families and each of their lives will never be the same again. It’s a tragedy either way you look at it.

• barnslayer says:

Would you defend yourself or family if attacked?

• lkl4now says:

Absolutely, I have no problem with CCW, Stand Your Ground or self-defense laws. I just believe we have to apply them correctly and fairly. And I don’t believe everyone should CCW. We’ve have to keep trying to finds ways to weed out those who can’t handle it responsibly.

• stellap says:

There are laws governing ccw. In my state, if you pay the fees, don’t have a criminal record, and have attended a class as required by law, you will be issued a concealed carry permit.

• lkl4now says:

Right, but don’t you agree that there are still those who get through the process that shouldn’t because they may have psychological problems or something that may impair their ability to make sound judgements?

• tnwahm says:

What about the thugs that don’t bother with CCW. They just carry and commit crimes? There are more of them than the few who get through the process that shouldn’t.

• stellap says:

What I “think” about someone’s psychological problems is irrelevant under the law. Squishiness when dealing with a second amendment right would not be wise. Any citizen meeting the basic requirements of having attained legal age, having a clean criminal record, etc, should be issued a permit.

• lkl4now says:

Well, you may be right about that. You may change your mind if someone attacks you or your family, kills one of you and then you find out he was a nut who was on some psycho meds and had a license to carry.

• stellap says:

Most “psychos” don’t bother to apply for a license. And anyone can carry openly, or own a long gun. Your reasons aren’t logical.

• lkl4now says:

I agree with you. There’s a problem with guns on the street illegally. I have not problem with CCW. I still think that psychos shouldn’t have them. I believe there are psychos that have a license and there are psychos that have them illegally. I didn’t say I have all the answers.

• tnwahm says:

There is a higher probability of you getting attacked by a thug who is illegally carrying than one who “slipped” thru the cracks.

• stellap says:

Open carry law in my state:

Any law abiding citizen of the State of _______ who owns a safety inspected handgun may openly carry (in a holster) said firearm in all places not explicitly exempt by law with or without a CPL. Private property rules over-ride state law in regards to firearm possession.

• WeeWeed says:

How do we “weed out” the thugs that attack us senselessly?

• lkl4now says:

There are plenty of thugs out there. I agree they can be threatening if you let them. But I’ve never been attacked in all my years, so far, and I’m not looking for anything. I mind my own business, take care of my family, and nothing has happened to me or anyone I know personally. Most of what I know of thugs, I hear about on the news. But I’m not living in fear of anyone.

• tnwahm says:

So by your “logic” all victims of crimes are asking for it and not minding their own business?

• lkl4now says:

I didn’t say that. Don’t try to put words in my mouth. I said what
                I meant to say.

• Sharon says:

Ok, I’ll play!!!

She didn’t say you said that. She’s trying to understand your “logic” and using your “logic” that’s where it takes her. So….answer her question.

• lkl4now says:

Absolutely not, all victims of crime are not asking for it. I didn’t ask to have my home broken into or my car vandalized. Why ask a ludicrous question?

• tnwahm says:

Because you said; “I mind my own business, take care of my family, and nothing has happened to me or anyone I know personally.” . . . “But I’m not living in fear of anyone.”

I’m just trying to follow your logic. You are not afraid because you mind your own business. So only bad things happen to people who are not, right?

• lkl4now says:

Correction…I have had my home broken into and my car vandalized. I wasn’t around when it happened. I did feel violated at the time. But I was able to replace the things that were taken. And I don’t recall feeling the need to take the law into my own hands.

• barnslayer says:

You can play the odds if you choose. It’s like not getting a vaccine because you have yet to contract the disease.

• tnwahm says:

“I just believe we have to apply them correctly and fairly”

Correctly and fairly according to criminals and race-baiters or law abiding Americans?

• barnslayer says:

Who does the weeding out, the politicians, the psychologists? (Even police departments end up with bad eggs on the force). Many of them would ban guns outright. Vastly more people die due to careless, drunk or vindictive auto drivers than by firearms. That seems to be acceptable. But sh00ting somebody who just busted you in the face, knocked you down, and is sitting on you while he repeatedly bangs your skull onto the sidewalk is unjust.

• CTDAR says:

Heres a good one Barn, 18 years ago my husband & I walked to nearby ATM one late afternoon during the summer. It was drizzly so I had an umbrella and was also 7 mos pregnant. This young black teen approached us near the bank and asked if we knew the time…my radar went up but wasn’t too concerned as was daylight, plenty of folks around & my husband was big, former football player, 6ft, 250 lb. The kid left and thsn came around corner fast and with his hand in the back of his pants (like he had a weapon) told my husband to “give it up”. My husband in family protection mode obliged by throwing the first punch… so as they are scuffling & I’m yelling, I suddenly remember the large golf umbrella in my hand. Well mama bear with unborn baby on board took a grand slam swing to teen’s head and knocked him down. I don’t know who was more suprised me or him as he looked up at the white woman with the big pregnant belly and huge white man that both just beat the crap out of him.
        He took off running & just as TM, in his last moments on this wonderful earth, he realized he picked the wrong fight.

• WeeWeed says:

I love it when a good plan comes together. ~ A Team

• stellap says:

Good for you, DAR!

• barnslayer says:

I can almost hear Michael Kay doing the play by play as you send one into the upper deck! Without a visual of the fight to guide me, I’m glad you didn’t clock your husband by accident. I never use ATM’s. Too much of a target. I guess I could let my wife deal with the machine while I watch her back.

• stellap says:

I use drive-up ATM’s only and keep my eyes peeled.

• CTDAR says:

My next son inherited the swing and sends fastballs dead center 325-340′
            Maybe one day… They’ll be goin upper decki in the Bronx 🙂

• lkl4now says:

I never use ATM’s, either. Though, I’ve also had an attempt by someone to take money from my online banking account. I have no idea to this day who they were, what they looked like or anything. Whoever they were, they were computer savvy enough to hack my online account. Thank goodness, the bank was looking out for me.

• barnslayer says:

I know a few people with Chase business accounts that were hacked and robbed. The problem was traced and found to be internal to Chase.

• lkl4now says:

My bank fixed it and made my account whole. They didn’t offer any information regarding it so I trusted they handled it. I no longer transfer funds online. I use the phone transfer option.

• tnwahm says:

Still waiting on your definition of hate or hateful speech. I am so proud of you for loving each and every POTUS. Tell me, does your “love” include the element of accountability or just mushy feelings?

• lkl4now says:

There’s only one definition of hate or hateful speech which can be easily found in the dictionary. I let you look it up. Love is a choice, not mushy feelings.

• Angel says:

“I’ve mostly listened to the facts and tried to find the truth. And I’m waiting for all the evidence to come out. All I know for sure, at this point, is that two families and each of their lives will never be the same again. It’s a tragedy either way you look at it.”

Agreed!! Its a tragedy for all concerned, but the tragedy need not be compounded by ignoring the facts that can lead to truth. I have been clear that I don’t know what happened that tragic night, but I do know that GZ is entitled to be presumed innocent until proven guilty, based on the true evidence of the case, and not anything else.

• minpin says:

Yeah it’s been a tragedy Angel. The biggest tragedy has been the Martin parents trying to make big bucks off the back of their dead son. Wouldn’t it have been wonderful if they were better parents, and actually gave a crap about their son who was on a terrible path? Wouldn’t it have been wonderful if Tracy wasn’t more concerned with going out on the town with his new babe? Wouldn’t it have been wonderful if either Tracy and/or Sybrina, or any of the steps took an interest in where this giant “child” was going in his life. They didn’t give the first crap about Trayvon, They were more concerned with themselves during his life, and it hasn’t changed in his deat.

• minpin says:

So God elected Obama? Ducky. Did God tell you to vote for Obama? Geeeeeez.

• lkl4now says:

I said I vote. I didn’t say who I voted for and I won’t because it’s a personal choice I make. That’s why there are voting booths. I will say, I’m a registered Republican.

• minpin says:

Ha Lisa, and I’m a registered Alien. All I need is a neighbors utility bill, and I’m good to go. In November, I’m looking to write in George Zimmerman for Pres-a-dent.

That’s your choice.

• Sharon says:

Really. How ambassadorial of you not to be concerned about voting fraud. Unbelievable. Actually, not at all.

• lkl4now says:

Are you angry with me? I’m sensing some animosity. Correct me if I’m wrong.

• Sharon says:

Your entrance here was wrapped in criticism of our excessive hate. You have lectured us and labeled us. Then you had a great circular conversation in which you finally acknowledged that, yes, indeed, you would defend yourself if necessary. And now fortuitously, we are back to the issue at hand: the security of our Republic and the hope for a recovery of Republic through perilous times…someone flops on the table their intention to commit voter fraud and your response is basically, “Whatever.” You have demonstrated clearly that you are more interested in highminded position-taking than actually defending our nation in this present trauma, being manifested on several fronts simultaneously. This site is not about Trayvon Martin. I am sick to death of Trayvon Martin. The Trayvon Martin situation is just the most recent and highest profile issue of the moment. It will, ultimately, be a footnote. So protect your sensibilities and be sure to stay on that high, high road. Do not, whatever you do, dirty your skirts with a meaningful response to someone’s declared intention to commit voter fraud. That’s your choice.

I’m not angry with you. No reason to be. I was just making an observation. I’m not angry at you. I’m angry at the fact that there are millions just like you who are standing in their National Front Yard watching their own house burn and they can’t make up their mind whether or not to call 911.

• lkl4now says:

Sharon, I’m simply not living in fear. I’m not angry and I’m not fearful. I trust God with my life and the life of my family. I responded to his choice of nominating George Zimmerman for President. That’s his choice if he thinks it’s a good one. But I really think he was being facetious. I really didn’t take him seriously. Did you?

• lkl4now says:

Minpin, does that make you a criminal when you violated my privacy? Did you hack my WordPress account? Just asking?

• lkl4now says:

You never told me your full name. What is it?

34. lkl4now says:

Sharon, Am I entitled to my opinion, too. I didn’t curse, call anyone out of their name, insult anyone with derogatory language, make any false accusations. I’m just expressing my beliefs and opinions respectfully.

• Sharon says:

Of course you’re entitled to your opinion. So is everyone else.

• No, you just accused people you assume are Christians of not being Christian enough.

Your Christ-like tolerance of us lesser beings is humbling. Well done, really. Thanks so much for stopping by!

• mkm19602000 says:

You are nothing but a concern troll, and I greatly dislike concern trolls. So take your fricking Concern and get the hell out.

P.S. A. I don’t believe anything you say! B. Consider yourself lucky I put my public filter because i would have curled your toenails with what I would have said last night.

• lkl4now says:

It’s too bad, Sharon. You sound so unhappy, so angry and fearful. Perfect love casts out fear.

• lkl4now says:

I thought the last comment was from Sharon since I responded from my email but I see now, it was from someone else called mkm19602000….I thought the spirit of the conversation changed a bit. My apologies, Sharon. The last comment from mkm19602000 sounds angry and fearful.

• stellap says:

As a moderator here, I’ll quote another moderator:

“Well, shoot. Sure sorry you don’t like us. We do. Hope you find someplace to hang your hat. C ya.”

• mkm19602000 says:

No I’m not fearful, but I am sick and tried of your I am so much better than you bull shit so you can just move on. I don’t have time for you and your stupidity. I have much better things to do than deal with your crap.

• mkm19602000 says:

Oh and before you get all wee-weed up(I do apologize WeeWeed) remember the Parable Jesus told of the Pharisee and the Tax Collector, which one are you? I’m guessing Pharisee.

35. Ad rem says:

It’s Saturday night….who could tell?
    Photobucket