Sometimes I question intelligence.  Not yours, but the intelligence of the Pravdaesque media.   Do they really think we are that naive?  Skip that, it’s rhetorical.

In a recap of the stupidest “analysis” I have ever heard about a story, here is some of the most insufferably ridiculous pretzel logic analysis sold by CNN and FOX today as professional.  We begin with CNN:

On CNN anchor Don Lemon’s commentary today – he hosted several segments about Trayvon Martin and “expert analysis” of the story.

In one segment his expert said that Trayvon was treated by paramedics on the scene for 8 minutes and declared dead. Subsequently she concludes by looking at the arrival time of George Zimmerman to the police station, minus the travel time there, Zimmerman could only have been medically treated by EMS for a total of 7 minutes.

This flawed, cognitively dissonant and pretzel logic analysis, went on for over 15 minutes.

REALLY?   Ever heard of treating two victims at the same time?  Ever heard of two different EMS units being dispatched simultaneously?  Perhaps the Fire Dept paramedics and also an Ambulance (Emergency Medical Service)?    DUH!!

Hello?  Read the police report.  The “Fire department Paramedics” treated George Zimmerman in the rear of the police car.  Why claim as fact there was only one EMS unit on scene?   Is she psychic?  INSUFFERABLE.   And they call this professional analysis?   Pffftt… There, I just shot the entire segment to smithereens.

The next “EXPERT” was “acting even more stupidly…….

In another segment they actually paid someone to research all of those 43 calls that George Zimmerman has made to Police or Law enforcement since 2004.   They turned up 8 calls over the past 3 years pertaining to suspicious persons of ethic makeup.  (*they never said why they dismissed the 2005 through 2009 years, go figure).

• Two calls were about white males apparently in domestic disturbances.  (4.65%)
      • One call was about a 7-year-old child walking alone to school(who happened to be black) (2.33%)
      • And Five calls were about suspicious persons who were minorities (described as black) (11.63%)

Over the course of 7 years researched, and 43 calls made,  He identified “black” five times.  That amounts to about .71 suspicious calls on racially defined “blacks” per year.  That would be less than 3/4 of a person/yr.

This, according to CNN’s expert analysis, proves  Mr. Zimmerman was a prolific profiler.

Really?  Well, NOT according to his neighbors. According to his neighbors, black neighbors too, he was colorblind:

[Samantha Leigh] Hamilton said another neighbor, a black woman, would regularly inform Zimmerman when she was out-of-town so that he could keep an eye on her place. Hamilton said that when she moved into the middle-class, racially mixed community of about 250 identical townhouses, the black neighbor told her, “Hey, if you need anything, you picked a really good area, since George is part of our neighborhood watch.”  (more)

But gee, that would undermine your narrative so, aw, we’ll just skip that bit of information.

Did anyone stop to think it was the Police operator who asked for a description, and race, of the subject?   I think NBC is already looking pretty stupid for editing that little important snippet out of their narrative.  Do CNN and others wish to join the ridiculous NBC team in the land of irrelevance?  Nevermind, again rhetorical.

Did anyone at CNN pause to look up, consider or display the demographics of the neighborhood where approximately 30% are black, 45% white, and 25% hispanic/latino?

Before they begin repeating, and selling, this prolific profile narrative they might consider in actuality a hispanic George Zimmerman is the minority ethnicity.   Wait, what, huh?  Kinda makes it harder to sell that whole “racist minority profiler” bit, no?

So now it’s FOX’s turn at “spinning” the proverbial biased media wheel.  And guess who does that so predictively?  Yup, Geraldo… et al.

On the insufferable Geraldo *cough* show he presents a 35 minute segment dedicated to Trayvon Martin, including an interview with Tracy Martin and Sybrina Fuller, of course Attorney Benjamin Crump is there too.  I’ll get to that later.

But the segment that can only be described as totally over-the-top with flat-out lies and manipulations was the Craig Rivera segment.

Craig interviewed Brandy Green (Dad’s girlfriend), and her 14-year-old son, the would-be “recipient” of the Skittle candy run.

But before their interview he does a crime scene walk-through around the neighborhood.   An intentionally false and manipulative construction of events that was obviously and astonishingly false for anyone who has followed the known truths.

Craig Rivera walks down a concrete sidewalk following the “path” of angelic Trayvon.  The only problem was it was totally made up.

Craig Rivera states George Zimmerman was alarmed by Trayvon walking between the townhouses on this “sidewalk of vigilante death”[F].  (insert dramatic music here)

They (Geraldo Rivera/Craig Rivera) completly made up that story.   Totally.   What NBC intentionally did to the 911 phone call, Craig Rivera intentionally did in describing the crime scene.

Zimmerman never was concerned about that sidewalk, or Trayvon walking between the houses.   Nor was Trayvon even near it when Zimmerman called the police.

Nope, as indicated in the 911 transcript, the first place Zimmerman saw Trayvon was near the “clubhouse” [A].   Which he identified to the Police operator as the “best address I can give you” (See map below).

The “sidewalk of vigilante death” [F] was where Trayvon eventually ran but not until after walking past Zimmerman’s truck [C].

Zimmerman was talking on his phone to police when Trayvon walked past looking at him.   Zimmerman drove a little way, parked, then walked toward the gate [E].  Zimmerman told dispatch he thought the person was headed to the exit the gate.

Zimmerman lost sight of Trayvon because Trayvon turned right down the path [F]  toward home [D].   Zimmerman told the dispatcher he had lost sight of the person while continuing toward the gate [E].  That was when the operator asked him “are you following them, because we don’t need you to do that”, to which Zimmerman replied “OK”  before turning around and heading back toward his vehicle.

Zimmerman explains in his statement that Trayvon then approached him as he was returning to his SUV.   According to Zimmerman Trayvon approached from his “left rear”, which makes sense if you look at where Trayvon ran [F], and where Zimmerman was returning from [E].

A view of the sidewalk "F" from Ms. Brandy Green residence "D" (on right) toward point of confrontation in the distance.

There’s only one thing wrong with the Zimmerman description.  It totally makes sense.  Not only has it been consistently told, recorded, and his statement never wavered one bit.  It was also repeated in various contexts during five hours of interrogation and then during a crime scene walkthrough step by step re-enactment with police the next day.

What does that consistent and sensible description mean?  It means  Trayvon initiated the confrontation and subsequent attack.

Zimmermans explanation, along with his recorded voice describing his position, proves Trayvon was heading “BACK” toward Zimmerman and intercepted Zimmerman near the intersection of the two sidewalks.

That was exactly where the scuffle took place, and was witnessed first hand by “James” who lives at the unit labeled [G].  This was the location where Trayvon was shot.

If I can piece this together from 911 recordings, witness statements and police reports, then what was the intention of Craig Rivera specifically and intentionally misleading viewers?

(*Note HatTip to Wagist who is has also reconstructed the entire event, and who also concludes that Trayvon “doubled back“.   Trayvon had to double back, because in the police recording Zimmerman lost sight of Trayvon.  [F] is the only place he could have run while Zimmerman ran toward [E].  Why Trayvon didn’t just continue to [D] HOME essentially explains the motivation of Trayvon and backs up Zimmerman’s account).

Which takes us to the interview with Craig Rivera and Brandy Green.

We discover  during that interview where the “skittle story” came from.   Well, maybe.   According to the 14-year-old son of Ms. Green he asked Trayvon to get him the candy when Trayvon said he was going to the store.

We discover that Brandy Green and Tracy Martin (Girlfriend and Dad) were in downtown Orlando at a restaurant and the boys were home alone.

So I guess we are to believe the story about Skittles and Tea stemmed from the 14-year-old son of Brandy Green, passed along via Tracy Martin and Sybrina Fuller.   But, again, as with all the stuff from these peeps something just doesn’t pass the sniff test.

I’m not saying the 14-year-old kid was lying, but he sure looked rehearsed and, well, Tommy Flanaganish.

Just sayin’

I mean who wouldn’t believe that a 17-year-old kid, serving his third school suspension (this year), this time for drug use and a marijuana pipe in his backpack; and home alone – unsupervised albeit supposedly “grounded”;  would hoof-it a couple of miles, at night, in the rain, right before the NBA All-Star game, for a single can of “Tea” for himself, and a bag of “Skittles” for his 14-year-old half-brother.   Altruistic no?

But then again….  Don’t all altruistic 16-year-old tattooed kids, who enjoy getting “head, and loose ass pussy”, carry around screwdrivers (described by teachers and school administrators as a “burglary tool”)in their backpacks filled with women’s jewelry, while writing “What The Fuck” on school lockers.

I mean, doesn’t that describe a boy looking for every opportunity to hike in the dark, and rain, to 7-11 for “Tea and Skittles” when they turn 17.

I mean really.   Sheesh, to think there could be any doubt.

Anyone reading this have kids?    Occam’s Razor

Nuf said.

He was such a sweet loving young lad who used the hair from his comb to sew little sweaters for homeless kittens.
This entry was posted in media bias, Predictions, Racism, Trayvon Martin, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

62 Responses to The Ongoing Trayvon Martin Story CNN and FOX – The dumbest crap I ever heard… More neccessary deconstruction.

1. Aoife says:

Thanks bunches for this. You are the only person publishing what I’ve suspected since this debacle began. And yes, if you can connect the dots, the dumbasses in the lame stream media SHOULD be able to also. I’ve written some scathing comments on WFTVs Facebook page as they seem to be the most egregious here with outright false reporting and verbal molotov cocktails like the sidewalk of vigilante death. We have to keep hammering on this as much as we can. The evil race baiting handlers came out of the gate swiftly to control the narrative and there are still people who cannot accept they were manipulated and believe the first things that were said. I’m doin’ my bit!

• There are a bunch of peeps trying to keep perspective, and push back against the enormous tide of media lies and manipulations. We’re just one little cog.

This entire fiasco is exactly the roadmap previously followed by the same people who exploited Tawana Brawley in New York.

The Media is following exactly the roadmap previously used in the media lynch mob of Richard Jewell, the accused Atlanta Olympic Park Bomber. The way the media is playing this is incredibly similar to that case. They form the pre-conclusion, then work to justify it avoiding any contradictory information.

But unlike when that happened to Jewell we have the New Media. US.

• Jay says:

I read the same that he was home watching all star game but I also read where Treyvon father narrows it down even further. He states it was during half time that Treyvon left to go to 7-11. Game started at 7 half time would be around 8pm Treyvon was dead by like 7:20. Then there is the girlfirend who told him to run then heard a scuffle then the phone went dead. But she didn’t think to call 911 or the parents after. In the 911 transcripts Zimmerman tells the 911 operator to have the cops meet him at the mail box I do feel Treyvon attacked Zimmerman because Zimmerman caught him up to no good. It pisses me off that the parents and media feel the need to lie to us. If Treyvon really was an innocent kid there would be no need to hide things.

• Aussie says:

bingo: inconsistency in the father’s story. I hope that Mark O’Mara latches on to these inconsistencies.

Here we have a situation where in fact Trayvon Martin was seen in the 7-11 at around 6.00 pm or a little later. Yet his father stated that he left to make the purchase after 8 pm?

2. Joe Tchorz says:

Why don’t they check the convenience store tapes????

• I’ve been thinking about that. It appears the only “leaks” are those strategically manipulated to support the Travon family version of events. Perhaps, there is NO 7-11 Tape?

• ytz4mee says:

Why are they silent about the toxicology report? The LSM usually likes to go on and on and on about “when will we get the reports on the toxicology screen” ….but on this, crickets. I think they have a gut instinct what the tox report will say. My guess is it will be further exculpatory evidence for Zimmerman.

• Everything. I mean EVERYTHING that has either been leaked, stolen, or officially published has backed up Zimmerman’s account 100%. There is not one cintilla of deviation.

Including the latest publicity release today from Trayvon’s family about the 2nd ambulance being called off while en-route. That proves there was one ambulance there, and we already know a fire dept paramedic team. Consequently the CNN framing of their timeline is shot to hell.

The EMS (Ambulance) worked on Trayvon, the EMT (Paramedics) worked on Zimmerman in the back of the squad car. Just like we thought. Zimmerman declined hospital care at the scene and so the 2nd ambulance was cancelled while en route.

• garnette says:

Probably the pictures on the tapes are very grainy and difficult to tell to tell him from other people who may be at the store or outside the store around the same time he was there. Besides, it was probably a very busy store that night since there was a big game on TV, so people were stocking up on party stuff for the night.

• Jay says:

Actually 711 video tapes are quite clear. I have worked at 711 and on a few occations had to review the video tapes. One time we had to view the outside cameras this was about 11:30pm and the tape was very clear easily able to describe people.

• Jay says:

What I think is nobody thought about the 711 tapes until recently and I don’t think there would be anythng on them a month later. If police or the Martin family would have thought to check them sooner we would have them. Unless of course the Martin family did check them and found out sweet little Treyvon wasn’t on them.

• Melvin Slade says:

Until reading it here, I had yet to see or hear the name of the now almost infamous fiance’. The same with the store clerk. I would think in such a setting, the store would hardly be packet at that time and the clerk should remember the customer of such a specific purchase. I am just trying to imagine the reactions if Zimmerman should go to court and be acquitted. But then, what are the odds of that now?

3. Jerry says:

Definitely Obama’s son.

4. Aussie says:

I read this last night but had no time to comment…. something hit me regarding a little piece of information that really questions the credibility of the Martin family, including the credibility of the girlfriend and her son.

If, as has been suggested that the thug Trayvon Martin had gone to purchase skittles for his half brother…. and now knowing what is meant by Skittles (not the name of my dead cat) has no one bothered to ask whay Trayvon Martin was attempting to purchase drugs for a child of around 14 years old?

This goes back to my question regarding whether or not there were the Skittles (TM Wrigleys) in his pocket.

Also, now that I know that in the urban dictionary tea has another meaning, was he also going to give the 14 year old some pot?

• garnette says:

In reading this, I am wondering why the 14 year old didn’t go on the walk with him. I have also wondered exactly what evidence was found with him, in regards to skittles, tea and cell phone. I have tried to search for this information, but the only links I keep finding are basically the ones quoting the family members about what he was doing and what was happening.

• Aussie says:

curiouser and curiouser, because I am now thinking that the 14 year old is lying…. that is he has been told what to say.

There are many things that do not make sense:

1. If Trayvon went out to purchase “skittles” or was that “iced tea” or was that both… for the 14 year old… then why did the 14 year old not raise the alarm when Trayvon failed to return.

2. Has anyone checked the phone records to verify the alleged conversation between Trayvon and Dee Dee? I am of the opinion that the conversation never happened, but is the construct of Crump the lawyer.

3. Where is the CCTV footage from the surrounding convenience stores that proves that Trayvon actually purchased real Skittles and Iced Tea?

4. Was there evidence of such a purchase on his person?

5. I have seen it claimed that Trayvon phoned 911 prior to the assault on Zimmerman. How can he be on the phone to Dee Dee and 911 at the same time?

• tnwahm says:

My question is where was the 14 yr old during the sirens and police commotion that took place that night? I was at my parent’s house several years ago ~they have moved since~ when there was a shooting in the neighborhood. My dad and I went to check it out ~my youngest sister was in either jr or sr high at the time and we made her stay home~. You can’t tell me that a 14 yr old home w/o adults didn’t check out the sirens in the neighborhood. Either he wasn’t home or he didn’t want to be seen by the police. And if he was home, did he not tell his mom and boyfriend about the police being in the neighborhood while they were on their date when they got home? And if they were told about the commotion, they weren’t concerned that the 17 yr old who was supposed to be there wasn’t home? I can tell you in that scenario that I would be calling my 17 yr old cell phone and when I didn’t get him live I would be calling the cousin and when that didn’t locate him, I would be calling the police.

• Aussie says:

You are correct. When we hear the sirens we always go have a look. I was brought up near a railway station… it was about 500 yards away and there were a lot of cars crashing through the gates. First you would hear the bang…. and then we would go look….

We have always done the same thing… and I might add here that when I witnessed a big fire many years ago where there was also shooting, we simply went to the highest floor in our building and watched what was happening below…. mind you we had the best view on the first floor… we watched it all happening.

• bccc says:

All of you people are crazy! I don’t believe any of this NONSENSE you guys are TRYING to spin, which still doesnt make it the truth but to answer your dumb question in #5, you can make two calls at once! It’s called a two way call. You can either talk to one person and access another tline and talk to that person or you can merge the calls and all 3 people can talk at once!!!! Where have you been? Still have a rotary telephone at home? Geez….

• bccc says:

Why are my replies way down here when I was responding to Aussies 3:16am reply?

• stellap says:

Since we are all crazy, how about answering all of the points brought up with facts – or at least plausible assumptions – of your own? Is calling us dumb and crazy the best you have? BTW, putting text in all caps doesn’t make it more true. We like to debate points here, not call each other names. That’s the goal, at least.

• Aussie says:

there has been no record of the 911 call from the thug.

On top of that he was a short distance from where he was staying yet he was the one who backtracked, hid himself and then confronted and punched Zimmerman in the face. He made no distress call.

• Jay says:

There is no evidence that say Treyvon called 911, how about this if Treyvons girlfriend was so afraid for him how come she didn’t call his father, or his mother. The kid was shot 75 yards from where he was staying but the father had no idea. The story of the basketball game makes no sense, then you have the eye witness which supports Zimmermans story. Fact is Treyvons girl friend only gave testimony to the Martin family lawyer not to police. The 2 women earwitnesses gave sworn testimony to police which said they didn’t see anything.

• Jay says:

I have yet to see anything that supports the skittle story. When I was that age there is no way I would walk that far for skittles.
          Phone records say she did call him but it’s unclear whether she really talked to him. Her story is that she heard Treyvon ask Zimmerman why he was following him. But that was after the operator told Zimmerman not to follow, so that says to me Treyvon approached Zimmerman.
          Don’t know about the cameras at 711 although I do know there should be atleast 3 at the front door.
          Treyvon had 34cents on him but no receipt.
          I don’t think he called 911 with the 911 transcript and what his girlfriend said lead me to believe he didn’t call 911.
          After looking at the 911 transcripts there is about 2 mins that Treyvon is unaccounted for. I think after Zimmerman lost sight of him Treyvon hid then ambushed him. 75 yards from the house he was staying with a 2 minute head start he should have been home.

• Aussie says:

jay, that is what I am thinking… that Trayvon hid and then ambushed Zimmerman. He must have realised that it was this neighbourhood watch guy who was irritating his father…..

• Jay says:

To me nothing adds up. When I first heard the story I really thought this guy shot a 12 year old kid. What I did was research the events to draw my own conclusion. After reading tons and tons of articles I came across Martin 2 Twitter accounts. Now I’m 34 grew up in the streets of NY, after picking apart his Twitter account for many hours I concluded that Martin wasn’t some innocent little kid he was more like a wannabe thug who lets be honest is more of an adult then a child. He deals drugs has no respect for older people or women was suspended from school for drugs and punched his bus driver. Some reports of the bus driver said it was a female. I found videos of Martin refereeing bare knuckle street fights and Miami pd was investigating him for stolen property. Then I looked at the police report which supports Zimmerman 100%. I know Zimmerman has had run ins with the law in the past but nothing as recent as Martin. Then there was the news media making it out to be racial and editing the tapes and also lightening up Zimmerman to make him look white. I came to the conclusion that Martin glorified the thug life and if he’s willing to act that way online chances are he acted that way on the streets. His twitter name No Limit Nigga to some who support Martin say it’s music related but to those of us who know better it looks to me as though it refers to the faction of the Almighty P stone bloods called No Limit. Now I think the Martin family not knowing how the law works and not knowing the entire situation thought Zimmerman was gonna be arrested and after he wasn’t they decided to make it racial. Martins girlfriend didn’t speak to the parents until a week after when Martins father looked at his cell phone records and noticed the last time she spoke to him. That in it’s self raises questions. Then there is the fact Martin was a John Doe in the mourge. Add that to the fact Martin family trade marked his name before he was even buried. I would bet my last dollar the Martin family lawyer told the family he won’t see jail time but you can sue him which is why he’s gung ho for just a simple arrest.

• Aussie says:

I have been to New York twice in my life….the first time I had a most gigantic headache and was glad to leave the place.

It was on that first trip, as we travelled on a day tour bus that we saw an apartment block on fire in Harlem. Apparently it was common for someone to set fire to the apartment blocks.

The second time, in 2009 was a pleasant experience, and yes I enjoyed myself and felt quite free roaming around. It was a different place…. and then all of the other sh*tbegan and NY has gone downhill since then.

• Jay says:

NY has had it’s ups and downs. Guliani went after the mafia so hard he missed the street gangs taking their place. When I was younger the mob was feared but as I got older they faded away and street gangs took over. I watched Latin Kings Blood Crips and MS 13 terrorize people on a daily basis. I love NY always will it’s my home.

• Jay says:

From what I understand skittles and ice tea were found but 100 yards away from Treyvon. I saw nothing in the police report that says he had them. Another thing that needs to be looked at is whether he drank any ice tea or skittles or anything for that matter. If I walk that far to a store I’m gonna start drinking my beverage as soon as it’s purchased. Why did he go to 711 there is other stores in the area is it because 711 sells blunts.

Jay,

I did see something in the transcript where Zimmerman said that Martin had something in his hand.

• Jay says:

I just read the transcripts again just to be sure. Zimmerman tells the 911 operator that Treyvon has his hands in his waistband while he’s approaching him. So to me the skittles story seems a lil fishy. If Treyvon approached a cop like that the cop probably would have shot him too.

• Aussie says:

except that Zimmerman did not pull the gun at that point and the shot was at point blank range.

This to me is the most vital point and it is the point which shows that it was either accidental (I feel certain Zimmerman never intended to use the gun in the first place) or that it was self-defense during the struggle for the gun.

• Jay says:

Yup I feel the same way. Witness said Treyvon was on top the gun didn’t chamber another round meaning something was obstructing the slide like a hand. Treyvon had a chip on his shoulder thought he was big man and payed for it. There is no reason he shouldn’t have been home. Fact is his parents are at fault he’s punished for being suspended from school was supposed to be spending time with his dad (Meaning to me his mother couldn’t control him) but yet he was left home to baby sit his brother. Honestly if I was a judge I would throw out the case.

• garnette says:

I was thinking he wanted something more than tea and skittles or was checking out the convenience stores to see what was going on outside.

5. Sally Starr says:

Great synopsis, but I think your 7-11 location is wrong. The NYT had a map yesterday that shows it closer:

6. Mercyneal says:

EXCELLENT analysis. I have been stewing over the skittles and ice tea story myself. Why would Trayvon walk .8 miles in the rain up to the 7-Eleven and then another .8 miles home? There are other convenience stores closer to his home I believe. Has anyone interviewed the clerks at the 7-Eleven? Seen surveillance video tape?

Also, Martin’s father told one reporter that Trayvon had been watching an NBA All stars game when he left for the store at half time. One poster at Wagist blog says the NBA game didn’t start until much later at night.

What else did Trayvon do that night when he was out on his own? Smoke a joint? What else did he buy at the 7-Eleven if indeed he did go there? Where is the receipt?

Also in one interview Tracy Martin the father says Trayvon was buying candy for his younger brother. Some papers call him a step brother. But as Tracy Martin and Brandy Green were not married, this would make him just the son of his father’s girlfriend.

I want to know when Trayvon left his house, and a precise timeline of his actions that night. Is there surveillance video of the grounds of the apartment complex?

• Aussie says:

that story by the father puts a great big hole in the Martin story…. it is one of the things that will unravel, but Mark O’Mara better make sure that he has someone reviewing all of these transcripts to pick up the discrepancies.

There have been no discrepancies in George Zimmerman’s account but there have been plenty of discrepancies in the Martin accounts of what allegedly took place.

I am still thinking that DeeDee has been coached about what to say… I am not even certain that she spoke to the thug the second time.

• Jay says:

I’m not totally convinced she spoke to him at all. After going through his Tweets Dee Dee tweets I have noticed these kids texted more then anything. It wouldn’t surprise me if the convo between Martin and Dee Dee were texts only.

• garnette says:

Well, from what I have seen and heard, it does seem like teenagers are more apt to text someone to have a conversation than talk on the phone. It also seems to me that Dee Dee didn’t encourage him to go home and be safe if he was worried about his safety.

• Jay says:

I would like to see Treyvons phone records including incoming and outgoing texts. She told him to run Treyvon said he wasn’t gonna run just walk a little faster. That to me says he wasn’t scared, the media and his parents portray him as a timid little boy who grew up in mayberry. When in reality we knew he lived in Miami Gardens which is known as the most dangerous zip code for teens, he grew up around gangs drugs all sorts of things. Anybody who has grown up the same knows that’s where street smarts come in. He knew full well Zimmerman wasn’t a threat to him which is why he approached him. If this had happened in his own hood I bet little Treyvon would have been home quick as hell.

• Aussie says:

if there were texts then where is the transcript of the text?

Actually, I agree a lot of people do texting… I avoid it like the plague

• Jay says:

I wonder if the prosecution is resting the case on Dee Dee. Her creditably can be destroyed quick. The big question for me is this is your boyfriend you supposedly had enough fear for him that you told him to run supposedly there was a struggle phone went dead word is she tried to call back and got nothing. She doesn’t call Treyvons mother or father or Police fact is it’s not till 10 days later Treyvons dads see’s in his phone the time of his last call. Not a very good girlfriend if you ask me. Then there is the tweets from 2/24/2012 2 days before he died where Dee Dee says she is his best friend. Best friend and girl firend are way different especially when it comes to teenagers. Fact is I saw nothing that says Treyvon had a girlfriend anyone who saw any of his Tweets saw tons that said he needed a girl.

• Aussie says:

and only when Trayvon’s father conveniently sees that a call was listed on the account.

However, that call listing could still be fake because of the date for the 911 call. That is most definitely fake.

• John Galt says:

DeeDee’s alleged twitter acct. (per comments at wagist) has a tweet “on the phone with @ no_limit_nigga” on 2/24 at 7:27 PM Didn’t see anything pertinent on 2/26 (date of shooting), but there are tweets on 2/27 about bad news Trayvon was shot. Maybe some tweets got deleted, dunno.

• Jay says:

Look up the twitter name InsanelyDopeex3 that’s Dee Dee, if you look at the No Limit Nigga tweets he mentions her by name. Now you can look at all her tweets all the way back to the night of the incident and there is no mention of Trayvon till the 27th. She even went to bed early the 26th it’s obvious from her tweets she has a boyfriend and it’s not Trayvon she does say he’s her best friend though.

7. Mercyneal says:

So is the 14 year old son of Brandi Green, Tracy Green’s son too? Or does he have a different father?

8. Darren says:

Some obvious problems with this analysis. If GZ is walking from C to E, how did he lose sight of TM who was (presumably) walking/running from G/F -> D? If TM is indeed traversing G/F->D, GZ would have seen him (although darkness could be a factor). Alternatively when TM hit the grassy area, he may have quickly hidden behind one of the many privacy walls on either side of the area. Assuming he did, we can’t know how far he progressed towards D, or if he made any progression at all. Another issue is that F is a good 50 ft or more from the sidewalk GZ was taking from C->E. So clearly he traversed a not insignificant distance towards where TM presumably was. That would obviously hurt the claim that he was simply returning to his vehicle E->C. One issue is that perhaps during the tussle, the two combatants somehow moved thoose c.a. 50 ft away from the sidewalk. But that’s at odds with GZ’s claim that he was attacked, felled immediately, and beaten on the spot.

I’m sure we’ll be finding out more very sooon.

9. Jay says:

Police report says Zimmerman was treated in the back of officers smiths squad car by SFD and once cleared he was transported to the station. At the same time SFD#38 was treating Treyvon.

10. ggted says:

I don’t believe he was doing drugs, if he were, their lawyer would most certainly know that and i would hope, wouldn’t set them up for that type of embarrassment. He most likely went to have sex with the girlfriend or something. But then again, finding drugs on him, might have no relevance to the case. If he did buy drugs at the gas station, it would be on camera. The police would have gotten it that night.

it will be very interesting to see how this turns out.

• If he were doing drugs, then that fact ought to show up on the toxicology reports. If true, then it would lend credence to Zimmerman’s comments about suspicious behavior.

• Aussie says:

he had been caught with drugs…. that was why he was suspended from school…. he had been caught with some MJ in his bag.

• Jay says:

I doubt he went to have sex with Dee Dee that would be an awful long walk from Sanford to Miami. Fact is he didn’t even have to smoke that night for it to show up and according to his tweets he smoked everyday. The problem with the cameras is nobody thought about them till it was to late. There was cameras at 711 and cameras at the front gate of the community.

11. Pingback: Some Big Unanswered Questions « MANSIZEDTARGET.COM

12. Jay says:

I was wondering if anyone on here may be able to get their hands on the By-Laws for the gated community I would love to see the rules and regulations.

13. GenieG says:

There *are* privacy walls that TM could have hid behind. There are also trees he could have hid behind. Its possible that TM could have stepped from behind one of the above and confronted, even baited GZ by asking him something like “You looking for me?” or something. They could have had a pushing match….or…TM could have pushed GZ towards the area where TM’s death eventually took place.

What can we do to help all these facts, (for lack of a better word), become front and center for all to see?

Also, I see this was written by SundanceCracker…Is there any way you, or someone, can get all this to GZ’s attorney so they can review all this? Sometimes investigator’s and researchers can’t see the forest for the trees. Here, someone has taken alot of time to go through the facts.

This is like the casey anthony case in some ways. cindy trademarked Caylee’s name and the family covered up and created lie after lie to keep the truth from coming out.

TM’s family is doing the same thing. Creating lie after lie. TM’s family HAD to have seen that he was changing. He was getting in trouble at school, etc., and if they did nothing about it, then THEY are guilty for his death. I think had they gotten involved and taken control instead of letting TM control, NONE of this would have happened. Sadly, it did happen, but trying to BLAME an innocent person, A LA TAWANA BRAWLEY, is NOT the solution.

I think sharpton & the TM attorney have skewed the facts. But if TM’s parents go along with these lies, then when the truth is evident, his parents are going to lose ALL credibility just like Tawana did.

If they are such God fearing, religious people, they should stick with the truth and not railroad an innocent person. Sleeping with the black panthers and going along with putting up a bounty for someone’s life, dead or alive, is NOT right and they will be just as responsible for whatever harm comes to GZ as if they had done it themselves.

Your son was into some bad things, ignoring that and blaming everyone else doesn’t change the facts. Those that *know* what TM was all about, his friends, etc., *know* that you are just covering up the truth. One day you will be confronted with your lies…..is it worth killing or harming anyone else?

While you can’t control what kids are doing 24/7, pretending it ever happened and that TM was a Saint, well, as parents, you SHOULD be HONEST and take responsibility so you can try to keep it from happening again.

Comments are closed.