I’m REALLY starting to like Donald Trump…

Maybe it’s because I’ve been in a foul mood over the past several days watching this ridiculous Capitol Hill Budget-Cutting circus between the whining Demonrats and the pussified Republicans,…. Or maybe because I’m sick of watching Pantsuits and Obama justify a war of stupidity that is going to end up empowering more radical islamists…not sure.   I generally thought of Donald Trump as a condescending, arrogant, rich guy jerk.   But I’m giving him credit now for having the flippin’ “balls” to stand on a simple principle.   I’m not stupid, and something about the flippin’ birth certificate issue ain’t been sitting good with me for a while.   But I generally just blew it off because I didn’t want to get bogged down or distracted by it.

But, now that I feel ready for a damn fight.  I’m rooting for THE DONALD to keep beating the progs over the head with an issue I don’t give a hoot about.    Go, Donald, Go…..   You might never get my vote but you’ve got my support right now.

Maybe he’s a Muslim“.   Ha.   Tell us something we don’t already know.   Pass the popcorn.   Go get em’ Donald.   Be as arrogant, condescending, belligerent, and smart allecky as you want.     Sending you the love, so long as you keep them prog heads ‘sploding !!  😀

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to I’m REALLY starting to like Donald Trump…

1. texan59 says:

Donald Trump is a man with many flaws. However, this has been quite enjoyable to watch. The deliberate actions to tweak dear leader are what is need right now. There is not a politician in office with the cajones to try this. They know they will be crucified by the chicago machine. The Donald don’t give a crap. He knows that these guys will have to dig very deeply to villify him. If they do, Trump knows where his bodies are buried and to bring them to the surface Trump can expose them for snooping in the wrong places. His hair might be a mess, but the Donald won’t back down from a good fight. Get your popcorn!

• Garnette says:

I am wondering how deep Trump has managed to dig. He has made the comment that the more he looked into the birth certificate thing the more of an issue it became to him. I know there is a reason why he is making that such a key issue right now, I just wish I had an idea of what it is.

• texan59 says:

I think – he is tired of seeing what is happening to the Country. He may be crazy, he may be irresponsible at times. But – I feel he truly loves this Country that has enabled him to do so many things, and he has had enough of the thuggish behavior that he knows someone has to stand up to these people. He also loves publicity. The doofuses we elected can barely get on Fox. The Donald can get on any channel in the MSM. He knows how to use the media. For the Donald, all publicity is good publicity. To be able to poke our dear leader in the eye repeatedly is not beneath him. We may someday find out what the real motivation is for this, but for now, I am just going to enjoy it.

2. Sad4theUS says:

He really has nothing to worry about, whether he wins or loses the election, he can just go back to bein’ the Donald… But he’ll add a little excitement in the mean time!

3. TNWAHM says:

Loving “The Donald” these days. He truly loves this country. He’s grateful for this country. He realizes that w/o capitalism and freedom in this country, he wouldn’t be where he is today.

Pass the Popcorn!

4. texan59 says:

When a splodey head splodes, does it go kablooey?

5. Son of Liberty says:

This counry is now, and has been UNITED STATES INC. ( look it up!). Because, our country is now a business, it is time to have someone (other then lawyers-who do not know how to run a business) who knows how to run a business. This country is in BIG trouble, I believe that MR. Trump is that man who can be the leader that can start to move this country in a positive direction. The liberal left does not like or trust this guy. He can not be bought (has $$$ already). He loves, and believes in the American people and the “Republic for which it stands”. We, as true patriots can make a “CHANGE”. A positive change, and not the change to a NWO that the communist liberals and George Soros are taking us in-into a shit hole!! If, you are a true Patriot of liberty (not an as wipe LIBERAL) then support Mr. Donald Trump as this Republics next president. Start to send a message, draw the line in the sand, tell the communist left to K. M. A. (kiss my ass!) Now get up off your ass and start to be Americans not Americant’s. God, Bless the Republic!

• stellap says:

Why don’t you take the time to explore what is said here rather than just plant your rant in this thread? Just who are you lecturing? We have a well-informed group here, and don’t appreciate it. If you want to discuss, rather than lecture, you are always welcome.

• Sharon says:

Well said, Stellap. Like a streaker on the football field, he momentarily has everyone’s attention, but contributes absolutely nothing to the event.

• PhillyCon says:

Also, I would like to direct the poster to Mr. Trump’s most recent donations …. maybe, he needs to do some research before lecturing the crew here:

Update 3: Now that Donald Trump is claiming that the Tea Party is the be all end all, isn’t it quite peculiar his support AGAINST nearly every tea party candidate in the 2010 cycle? He opposed Sharron Angle in favor of Harry Reid (and gave Reid almost $5k to defeat her). He supported uber-Rino Charlie Crist over Marco Rubio. He supported Arlen Specter over Pat Toomey. He donated the max to Kirsten Gillibrand over Joe DioGuardi. He donated to far left congressman Anthony Weiner and Carolyn Maloney. His one “big” uhhh “conservative” donation was $50k to Karl Rove’s American Crossroads PAC. Needless to say, Karl Rove is about as anti-Tea party establishment RINO as they come. This is a man who has NEVER done anything for either the Tea Party or the Republican Party or for Conservatism, and is now running around waving all three banners as though he is the Braveheart of the Right.