Is The Pope Catholic_WASHINGTON — Following President Obama’s lunch meeting with Senate Republicans on Capitol Hill, Maine Republican Sen. Susan Collins described the food served and the president’s reaction to what was on menu.

“University of Maine recipe for healthy lobster salad — I pointed that out to the president in keeping with the first lady’s initiatives and Fox Family Potato Chips made in Aroostook County where I’m from and wild blueberry pie full of anti-oxidants, see this was a healthy lunch as well. We did have a little ice cream on the pie too, also made in Maine, Gifford’s Ice Cream. So in all seriousness this was well received,” Collins told reporters on Thursday after the meeting at the Capitol.

Unfortunately, you know, the president can’t,” said Collins when asked if Obama ate at the lunch meeting.

He looked longingly at it,” Collins continued. “He honestly did look longingly at it, but apparently he has to have essentially a taster, and I pointed out to him that we were all tasters for him, that if the food had been poisoned all of us would have keeled over so, but he did look longingly at it and he remarked that we have far better food than the Democrats do, and I said that was because I was hosting.”  (read more)

About these ads
This entry was posted in A New America, Obama re-election, Obama Research/Discovery, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to Good Grief: Obama Can’t Eat With GOP Because No Food Taster… He Really Does Think He’s A King

1. auscitizenmom says:

He really doesn’t need to be giving us any ideas. :*

2. boricuafudd says:

This is satire, right? Right?

3. brocahontas says:

Paranoia, I wonder if he is at the place where the secret police being watched by the secret secret police who are being watched by the secret secret secret police, ad nauseum… Modern technology could make someone extremely paranoid.

4. akathesob says:

The audio sounded real enough.

5. WeeWeed says:

Paranoia….. Hey! Isn’t there some kinda song about paranoia… – wait -

• taqiyyologist says:

• taqiyyologist says:

Met a girl called Lola and I took her back to my place
        Feelin’ guilty, feelin’ scared, hidden cameras everywhere
        Stop! Hold on. Stay in control

Girl, I want you here with me
        But I’m really not as cool as I’d like to be
        ‘Cause there’s a red, under my bed
        And there’s a little yellow man in my head
        And there’s a true blue inside of me
        That keeps stoppin’ me, touchin’ ya, watchin’ ya, lovin’ ya

Paranoia, the destroyer.
        Paranoia, the destroyer.

Well I fell asleep, then I woke feelin’ kinda’ queer
        Lola looked at me and said, “ooh you look so weird.”
        She said, “man, there’s really something wrong with you.
        One day you’re gonna’ self-destruct.
        You’re up, you’re down, I can’t work you out
        You get a good thing goin’ then you blow yourself out.”

Silly boy ya’ self-destroyer. Silly boy ya’ self-destroyer

Silly boy you got so much to live for
        So much to aim for, so much to try for
        You blowing it all with paranoia
        You’re so insecure you self-destroyer

(And it goes like this, here it goes)
        Paranoia, the destroyer
        (Here it goes again)
        Paranoia, the destroyer

Dr. Dr. help me please, I know you’ll understand
        There’s a time device inside of me, I’m a self-destructin’ man
        There’s a red, under my bed
        And there’s a little green man in my head
        And he said, “you’re not goin’ crazy, you’re just a bit sad
        ‘Cause there’s a man in ya, knawin’ ya, tearin’ ya into two.”

Silly boy ya’ self-destroyer.
        Paranoia, the destroyer

Self-destroyer, wreck your health
        Destroy your friends, destroy yourself
        The time device of self-destruction
        Light the fuse and start eruptin’

(Yea, it goes like this, here it goes)
        Paranoia, the destroyer
        (Here’s to paranoia)
        Paranoia, the destroyer
        (Hey hey, here it goes)
        Paranoia, the destroyer
        (And it goes like this)

Paranoia, the destroyer
        (And it goes like this.)

• texan59 says:

You’ze good. When wuz u dj? ;)

6. bob e says:

food taster..?? drink taster too mebbe’..eh?? does he need someone to sit
    on the pot before he puts his “evolved” backside on …
    god..ahm gonna throw up on my keyboard..

7. CrankyinAZ says:

Nope… it’s true. All of it unfortunately true. God help us. Google it. The story itself (Obama’s food tasters) goes back a couple of years, apparently.

8. auscitizenmom says:

I have a question. If he knew he was going for lunch, why didn’t he take his food tester with him? Hmmm?

9. sundance says:

Food taster. Really? Food taster…. Actually kinda exemplifies everything folks refused to accept about teh WoN….

Food taster ? :( who’d want that job….

10. Joel says:

Actually, special food preparers, not tasters are usually on hand.

This was written in 2008. Well before Teh Won came into office. Still, it wouldn’t surprise me if food tasters are actually working. What I am surprised with is how open the Senator was about this. Also, I am surprised that the Secret Service didn’t prepare this particular meal.

11. Joel says:

One other point, if the article I found is true, I wonder why the Secret Service didn’t get there first to set up? Could it be a petty thing by the Secret Service? Accidentally, on purpose, the Secret Service failed to provide a chef to prepare Teh Won’s meal. Then notified the President, “I’m sorry sir. You can’t eat this meal. No Secret Service Chef was available. It looks good, doesn’t it?”

That I wouldn’t be surprised about either.

12. michellc says:

Or a dictator, they always have food tasters.

13. Ah, who cares? Even if he had attended, his Waffen S.S. would have taken everyones’ flatware, just to be safe.

RPGs, Abrams A1M1 tanks (250 of them), and F-16 fighter jets for the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt.

And no forks for you. Nor high-cap magazines. Who knows what you might do with them?

14. taqiyyologist says:

Excellent, timely verse at the bottom of that picture:

1 Corinthians 10:21 KJV
    21 Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord’s table, and of the table of devils.

15. czarowniczy says:

Taster hell, where are his staffs’ heads if that’s the best excuse they could come up with? Just reading an old set of 2008 articles by someone who swore he knew of the POtuS’s tub-buds in Chi-town-town bath houses – apparently He may have a healthy appetite.

16. ed357 says:

Maybe 0bama would have eaten if they had served something that he normally eats and is more pleasing to his palate……

like…….

“University of Malaysia ‘s recipe for healthy Labrador Retriever salad………”

;->

17. ytz4mee says:

But…. but…..but….
    there must be some mistake ….
    *EVERYBODY* loves die dunkle Führer …….
    The Lamestream Media tells me so…

18. Pingback: Obama Goes Hungry – No Food Taster , No Food For Him | YouViewed/Editorial

19. aliashubbatch says:

Damn, he’s on to me… >_> <_<

20. bunkerville says:

181. Question: Is it permissible to eat lobster, in all its varieties, by following the pattern of shrimp?

Answer: It is not permissible to eat lobster.

Eating & drinking » Questions and Answers

A Code of Practice For Muslims in the West

21. Pingback: Paranoid Resident Obama Now Needs A Food Tester: For Real!! « Political Vel Craft

22. Pingback: Paranoid Resident Obama Now Needs A Food Tester: For Real!!