Message From Torrance PD…Don’t Keep On Truckin’! – (Video)

054-BarneyFife-Tattoosupdate   Looks like the two ladies involved in the first police shooting have already lawyered up.  Both Emma Hernandez, 71, and her daughter, 47 year old Margie Carranza, have retained attorney Glen T. Jonas, and they’ll soon be filing charges against detectives from the LAPD Hollywood devision, who were reportedly on a protective detail for an LAPD captain and his family named in Dorner’s manifesto.

“There was no warning, there was no orders or no commands… just gunshots,” Jonas told reporters.

He said that police “had the goal of administering street justice” and “didn’t take the time to notice that these two older, small Latina women didn’t look like a large black man.”

“We trust that the LAPD will step up and do the right thing and acknowledge that what they did was unacceptable and we’ll deal with it,” Jonas said.”    (Read more…)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christopher DornerAs I write this post,  Christopher Dorner, a former LAPD officer suspected of killing three people, is still at large.  Yesterday, thousands of police offices throughout Southern California and neighboring states searched for the man who warned in a lengthy manifesto that he would target those in the LAPD who had wronged him.  Police went so far as to place more than 40 “protection details” on alert for those threatened by Dorner in his manifesto,  and also pulled officers from motorcycle duty, fearing they would make for easy targets.

“I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty,” said the manifesto. It also asserted: “Unfortunately, I will not be alive to see my name cleared. That’s what this is about, my name. A man is nothing without his name.”

Now, against this backdrop of frenzied anxiety, we have police involved in two officer-involved shootings at roughly the same time in Fallujah Torrance and Redondo Beach.   The first shooting involved two elderly Asian women who were out delivering newspapers at approximately 5:30 am in a truck with the headlights off.  One lady was shot in the hand, while the other was shot twice in the back.   Residents said they were awoken by the sound of “about 50 shots”, and it’s clear to see that the victim’s truck met with a barrage of bullets rather reminiscent of Bonnie & Clyde.

article-2274956-176B0E40000005DC-864_638x425

Authorities said the former U.S. Navy reservist may be driving a dark colored 2005 Nissan Titan pickup truck with a roof rack.  The two Asian women were driving a bright blue Toyota Tacoma, without a roof rack.  Keep in mind, the police are looking for a 6′ 4″ black male.  Am I missing something?

A short time later, a white male also unarmed was driving a similar blue pick up truck…he too was shot by police who believed he was the suspect.  Here is the Honda Ridgeline (still not a Nissan Titan) that was rammed and shot up by LAPD officers.

20130207_094910_aatruck4_500

TV news stations in LA have been warning people not to drive pick up trucks in LA, and they’re asking them to obey all traffic laws or risk being shot by police who are stressed out and tense.  Okaaaaaaay……I don’t care whats going on, don’t we pay officers to behave professionally under the most stressful situations?

As an aside…can you imagine the headlines in the media if this guy would have written in his manifesto that he doesn’t like Obama and supports the 2nd Amendment?

“TEA PARTY RACIST GUN NUT GOES ON MASS MURDER SPREE.  NRA’S WAYNE LA PIERRE DECLINES COMMENT.”

My advice to anyone living in the L.A. area:  Leave the truck home today, and drive the Mercedes in…at least until the Keystone Cops catch this guy.  As for those two Asian ladies working in the wee hours of the morning….trust me, they’ll never have to deliver another newspaper.

About these ads

About Ad rem

Millions of little gray cells wrapped in fur.
This entry was posted in 2nd Amendment, BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Conspiracy ?, Dem Hypocrisy, Police action, Racism, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

113 Responses to Message From Torrance PD…Don’t Keep On Truckin’! – (Video)

1. WeeWeed says:

Dayum!!! Our newspaper’s lousy but I wouldn’t shoot the paper lady….. :shock:

• Ad rem says:

You’d be surprised how many times I’ve confused two women delivering news papers with a 6 foot tall 300 pound man. /s

• WeeWeed says:

OMG!!! :shock: Who did that to BARNEY?????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• cajunkelly says:

Puddy, look at those bullet holes in that back window. They were aiming for BOTH occupants. They didn’t care that there were TWO people, they were gonna kill ‘em BOTH.
        Even if that truck HAD been the jackwagon rogue cop’s, and was holding someone hostage they were gonna murder ‘em BOTH.

Leave no witnesses….. :evil:

• jello333 says:

This is just SICK. I’m sorry, but as bad as that fugitive ex-cop is, and however crazy he may be, I see these scumbag cops as even worse. They see a vehicle that might be the one they’re looking for and BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM! just try to blow away whoever might be inside? REALLY?! Totally innocent people, 100-yr-old woman, month-old baby, anything in between… what difference does it make? “Well, better safe than sorry, ya know. We gots to protect ourselves.” Yeah yeah… seriously, scumbags? Some people need to be in jail, like NOW, and for a LONG time.

• jello333 says:

Remember a few days ago when we were talking about the “exercises” where the cops and military were buzzing the city with Blackhawks, firing machine-gun blanks, and just generally scaring everyone to death? And some of us were debating about if/when they were ever given the orders to attack FOR REAL, would they really do it?

Well, I think this here story gives part of the answer.

• canadacan says:

LOL – Not that shooting a lady in the back is funny but those 2 ladies are going to laugh all the way to the bank.

• cajunkelly says:

Wait just a dayum minute. Ya’ll look at the back window of that truck in the video shot, vs the still shot up close.

There’s probably 4 times more bullet holes in the window and in the tailgate in the video than there is in the still shot.

Did someone photoshop this? Look specifically at the bottom left of the tailgate.

Both pics seem to be at the same exact point in time….cop car with doors open. Only difference is the cop standing in the video version.
      :shock:

WTH? Or do I need my tinfoil hazmat suit?

• gregintexas says:

Looks like the Crime Scene folks have started marking all the bullet holes with ebidence markers

• cajunkelly says:

Yes, I see tape applied, ect. But that doesn’t create *more* bullet holes, unless they were “painting” on more, or applying those sill fake bullet hole decals.

2. arkansasmimi says:

I am thankful that the women are ok or will be physically. I dont know if I ever would be emotionally! Wow is all I can say. I agree, the police are suppose to be the ones to hold it together!

3. TonysThoughts says:

WOW!!! This is just nuts and I have not seen it reported on any of the major news sites (cops shooting up people and vehicals at random). I did see this morning that they have found the truck on fire near a indian reserve (but cnn’s home page still has the truck info up like they are still searching for it). What type of vehicals will they shoot up next. This is just totally unacceptable, and why isn’t every news source reporting this madness from the police. We pay them to be more professional then this. I hope they get this guy soon so we wont have to loose innocent people due to the police being stressed out and tense. What a shame.

• TonysThoughts says:

To correct myself, the truck was found near big bear lake 100 miles east of L.A. , the believe the indian reserve call was a hoax they believe.

4. lovemygirl says:

I too am baffled as to how they opened fire without identifying their target or a viable threat. I home all involved are fired and/or charged.

• Coast says:

Me too….but remember, you don’t need a 30 round mag…only 7 bullets…or less.

• John Galt says:

Wait until a law abiding citizen comes under fire and shoots back in self-defense, killing a couple of spray and pray cops.

• michellc says:

My husband was just telling me that he was in a business and a lot of people were standing around watching a short clip of this on the noon news and all of them said cops, no cops, badge, no badge, if I’m minding my own business and come under fire like that, I’m shooting back.
          Personally, I think I’d hit the floor but what happens when someone does shoot back? If you’ve done nothing wrong and are fired on shouldn’t you legally have a right to defend yourself? Wouldn’t that make the cops the criminal?
          I honestly don’t know the rules anymore as we seem to live in a foreign country these days.

• Ad rem says:

We can only hope that Dorner’s honoring the spirit of gun control by only loading 7 rounds in his magazine. /s

• jello333 says:

CHARGED!

5. waltherppk says:

A Shoot On Sight Order is something that comes up once in awhile but a Shoot On Guess Order is a new one on me.

6. jwoop66 says:

I doubt we have to ask if LA cops are real big on the “Oathkeeper” thing.

7. joeyp1 says:

The residents of that area are more likely to be gunned down by incompetent police officers looking for revenge, than being shot by the suspect, IMO Absolutely disgusting behavior.”on edge” or not, Shooting innocent civilians, without verify their identity , is atrocious….IMO .. Even if the shots fired were at the verified suspect, is there a “shoot on sight” order ? J/S

8. teajr says:

That “manifestso” was nutzo, but in a weird way this shoot first-explain later tactic actually speaks truth to part of his rant.

• John Galt says:

I think an independent agency should carefully investigate the allegations of his manifesto.

• teajr says:

Ideally, but I’m willing to bet that the Police Union would find a way to block any meaningful inquiry. It’s the “Who watches the watchers?” scenerio that they have wrapped up from both ends.

• jello333 says:

I admit I haven’t read the whole thing, but just skimming through it I see a lot of craziness, and a lot of stuff I don’t like, and totally disagree with. But it also looked like he was making a legitimate point in a few spots in there. So yeah…. check it all out. And as Teajr said, these freaks shooting up these trucks just makes the crazy fugitive guy look a little less crazy.

9. John Galt says:

Seeking lone male suspect, but attempt to make head shots (look at location of bullet holes in glass) on driver and passenger of bright blue Tacoma.

Deadly Force: Force which is reasonably likely to cause or which had a reasonable probability of causing death. Vera Cruz v. City of Escondido (9th Cir. 1997) 139 F.3rd 659, 663; Force that creates a substantial risk of death or serious bodily injury. Smith v. City of Hemet (9th Cir. 2005) 394 F.3rd 689.

Let the lawsuits begin.

10. JAS says:

The Toyota also has two flat left tires, shot out (you can see one hole in the rear mudflap. These ladies weren’t going anywhere and they still got shot. And there is a house downrange (garage and front doors visible), Remind me to never visit CA again.

• Ad rem says:

Tell me about it. The second shooting…Redondo Beach…took place just across the street from my very first apartment. Memories…..(and they say you can’t shouldn’t go hone.)

• JAS says:

Watching the news video investigators had already marked all the bullet holes and there are way more than fifty just on the truck. I counted about 48 on other picture (not in the video), The seem to be a mix of pistol and rifle rounds. God only knows how many went downrange from the truck because it looks like a spray job. Not very good marksmanship at all,

• John Galt says:

“Not very good marksmanship at all”

The suspect has marksmanship awards and preselected targets. The cops are more dangerous to the general public than the suspect.

11. John Galt says:

Rear view of a gray (Nissan calls it “smoke”) Nissan Titan. Note distinctive bulge with black plastic panel and Nissan “burger” emblem on tailgate.

photo images-49_zps56e4638c.jpg

12. 1harpazo says:

Well, the newspaper ladies are millionaires and won’t have to deliver papers anymore and the INNOCENT citizen in the other shooting will have to move out of Torrance in his new truck because he can’t trust the cops there. What happened to due process?

13. Knuckledraggngwino says:

What do you get when you indoctrinate cops with unreletig propaganda about “cop killer bullets” and “cop killer assault rifles” and “cop killer high capacity magazines”?

You get paranoid killer cops who are suffering from a Freudian phobia of being outgunned by the criminals.

• michellc says:

I remember before open carry became law several cops were saying the state was putting them in more danger along with the public and there would be gunfights in the streets. It’s been over 3 months now and I haven’t heard of anyone open carrying having a gunfight in the street. I actually see very few who are even carrying open.

14. Menagerie says:

Pure speculation here: I am wondering in a city like L.A., in a state like California, full of gun haters, if the police force has a less, hmm, I don’t know how to articulate my thoughts. A less trained and enthusiastic base of men and women who have lived with guns, trained for years in the safe use and have military or other experience with weapons, training that helps you make life or death decisions in the blink of an eye. Perhaps the police force has some number of members who just took the job, went through the motions of training, and therefore they just cannot make good decisions in that life or death moment? And I am not stating that one has to be ex-military to be a good police officer, just that there is a difference between people who have trained with weapons, either in the military, or a police officers, and even private citizens, who have used guns safely, have been in situations where they developed critical judgement skills. These cops clearly lack that mindset and training.

15. John Galt says:

“Mr. Jonas graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of California at Irvine, with a B.A.in Psychology.Mr. Jonas earned his Juris Doctor from Loyola Law School where he graduated on the Deans List. He is a member of Phi Beta Kappa and the National Honor Society in Psychology. Mr. Jonas has won the “Super Lawyer” award 9 years in a row (since its inception).”

Jonas vs cops:

$7.1 million

$4.5 million

$1 million

16. cajunkelly says:

Asian? ummm I’m thinking Hispanic with these last names:
    Both Emma Hernandez, 71, and her daughter, 47 year old Margie Carranza

When I look at that blue true, my iimmediate reaction is, how in the hell did they not kill these two women with that spray of bullets? Those women must have dived for the foot wells.

I heard some dimwit LSM reporter say last night that “well that color blue can actually appear grey in the dark”. Yeah? I guess my Jeep can look like a Hummer then. :roll:

This wacko has them all tricker happy with sphincters so contracted they couldn’t fart if you shoved a high pressure air hose down their throats.

And, as someone else said, now that he’s burned his truck, they don’t know *what* he may be driving. The truck being cremated will save lives of others driving pickup trucks. Hell if I owned a pink with yellow polka dots truck I wouldn’t feel safe driving it.

Now, as for his manifesto….90% of it is pure egotism. The other 10% dealing with the adrenalin addicted Evans kicking the arrestee…yeah, I believe every word of it, from the multiple kicks on down to the multi-officer cover up. The legal document and statements from all involved is here:

Just reading that one would have to be blind not to see corruption and coverup.

• cajunkelly says:

Oh, scroll down past the manifesto to find the appeals hearing document/statements.

• cassandra says:

3 independent witness testified that the alleged kicking by Evans did not happen.

Dorner lied against his supervisor because she had written him up two weeks prior for serious problems on the job. He had a motive to lie.

People should check their facts before jumping to conclusions.Dorner had displayed behavior issues and problems with authority back in the police academy.

Gotta say, I am kinda disgusted by some of the comments here today, lots of California and LA bashing in a most hypocritical manner. btw California budget is balanced and our taxes subsidize the budget of dozens of states less productive.

• cajunkelly says:

I did *not* type tricker happy. There’s an evil typo grinch hidin out under my keys I’m tellin ya.

17. Bongo says:

This would not be a good time to be a bald headed large black dude in L.A.

18. Pingback: L.A. police have a rep of being kind of dumb

19. elvischupacabra says:

What the hell is wrong with this idiot? Doesn’t he know that he is violating both Federal and State gun laws?

He’s now in some really, really, really, really big trouble?
    :lol:

• canadacan says:

I find that comment by Elvis about gun control the funniest of all. I am going to show that comment about delivering papers and being sure they were there To a friend of mine that delivers papers in the morning as a second job.Treepers. are a clever bunch of folks.

20. jordan2222 says:

Did they finish the paper route before being shot?

21. margegunderson says:

Doesn’t anybody in L>A> know this guy? He must have a history of bizarre behavior.

22. cajunkelly says:

I’m thinkin they’re gonna find him frozen stiff up there somewhere around Big Bear.

Death by stupidity….appropriate.

• cajunkelly says:

And, it would cheat the trigger happy, on-a-rampage-shoot-anything-that-moves cops out of gloating that they shot him to pieces. How dare he violate the blue line.

23. tessa50 says:

I am glad these two ladies are ok, but I just have to say this. The cops that opened fire on them are the ones protecting the citizens from the killer on the loose, and they shot I read 40 times and hit no one. Again I am glad they missed the women, but geez, if they can’t shoot better than that the citizens better be armed.

• cajunkelly says:

Uhhhh Tessa, they DID NOT MISS those two women. One was shot twice in the back and one was shot in the hand. They also murdered a perfectly good pickemup truck. :(

• tessa50 says:

You are right, I just now saw that.

• Ad rem says:

The sad part….the woman who sustained the 2 shots in the back was the older one. I doubt she’ll ever really regain complete health. :-(

• sundance says:

Hey paws… what’s the latest out there? They still thinking that guy is in the mountain?

• Ad rem says:

It’s snowing so heavily that tracking the guy has become virtually impossible. Turns out the only reason he abandoned the truck was because it had a broken axel too. (Must not have been 4/wheel drive?) So….peeps are wondering if it was his original plan to leave the car in the first place. Also….what were originally thought to have been HIS ski tracks, have turned out to belong to just another skier. In summary….The trail in Big Bear has gone cold.
            We have a total of 80,000 cops on the manhunt….from all 5 counties, and the search area has been expanded to Utah, Nevada, and Arizona. Local police spent the day ransacking the mother’s house in La Palma where he has lived for the past year. Took out tons of paperwork, electronics, computer-ware…..just many, many brown paper bags. Police would not comment on WHY they waited so long to search her house.
            Bottom line….the police aren’t saying anything they don’t absolutely have to say…and they’re being especially tight-lipped about the two officer-involved shootings. Oh….the second “man” shot at is now beomg referred to as a “woman.” LOL…John Galt was right. We need to demand mandatory “vision tests” for all police involved.

24. margegunderson says:

There’s a big difference between understanding where this guy is coming from and supporting his violent killings. Are these people kidding me? They’re lunier than he is.

25. cajunkelly says:

Yanno, there’s something really hinky ’bout this whole “search”. I watched a news feed this evening of LEOs approaching his mother’s house to search it. These guys were WAY too relaxed about it. Only one officer was actually aiming his AR, and he was aiming at the door. If the rogue BGI member was in that house, there were any number of positions/windows he could have fired from.

And a news person commented on how “calm” the officers are up at Big Bear performing their search.

It’s as if they already have their guy and are just going through the motions for show.

26. JAS says:

With him it is personal, No question about that. At that is never an excuse for violence except in the gravest of extremes, which this is not.