Bumper Sticker Of The Day…

About these ads

About Patriot Dreamer

“When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion – when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing – when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors – when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don’t protect you against them, but protect them against you – when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice – you may know that your society is doomed.” ~Ayn Rand *************************************************** In the battle between good intentions vs. unintended consequences….UC always win. ~Sharon
Image | This entry was posted in Bumper Stickers. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Bumper Sticker Of The Day…

1. Simple and amazing. Stunning, and even shocking.

I want a print.

• Patriot Dreamer says:

Newtown agrees with the NRA. Who’d a thunk it?

• taqiyyologist says:

If this becomes the popular opinion, our public schools will be even MORE like prisons than before. How nice.

And hey, who needs “FEMA camps” anymore? How many public schools are there? That’s a whole lotta detention space for the dissidents and the “incorrect”. And they’ll already be pre-fortified (by public demand) and pre-manned with armed guards (also by demand).

I would hope I’m not giving these people any new ideas, but I know that Ayers has been hashing out the details with this cabal since the 60s.

• Patriot Dreamer says:

My personal opinion is that local school districts should be able to figure out solutions that best fit their individual needs. There should be no federal mandates on this.

• stellap says:

Ctdar posted the link to the HuffPost piece over on the OT. Surprisingly, most of their readers agree that they like the idea of a police presence on school grounds, mainly as a deterrent.

• ctdar says:

I would rather an armed security guard present in my children’s schools every day than have to bury one of my children because some criminal or nut ignored the current gun laws & headed for a gun free zone because he has decided “today’s the day.”

2. aliashubbatch says:

That is beautiful.

3. g8rmom7 says:

That is awesome. Love it.

4. Josh says:

I typed “coexist” in Google (yes, Google) and did a search of the images. Some good ones came up. I do not know how to get them here but would if I could.

“You can’t coexist with people who want to kill you”

“Coexist foolish infidels. Sura 4:89 ‘seize them and slay them whereever you find them'”

5. WeeWeed says:

A really good one, PD! And it got linked over at IOTW…

6. ctdar says:

Beautiful yet simple, image speaks volumes.

7. metrometeor says: