A Christmas Message From Robert Zimmerman Sr.

flashing-christmas-treeWe sincerely wish each of you a wonderful holiday season and best wishes for the new year.

We read, and greatly appreciate, your positive comments and support. Although I really do not believe it appropriate to routinely respond, every thoughtful, sincere expression of support is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for all you have accomplished in seeking justice through seeking the truth. George is simply one individual.  However, his case clearly exemplifies the necessity that we not accept widely reported ‘facts’, but aggressively seek the truth.

Three days ago was our 37th wedding anniversary. Christmas will soon be here.  Although we will celebrate the true meaning of Christmas, there can really be no heartfelt celebrations for us.  We simply look forward to a time, hopefully in the near future, when our family can somehow attempt to rebuild our lives.

Sincerely,

Robert Zimmerman

About these ads
This entry was posted in George Zimmerman Open Thread, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to A Christmas Message From Robert Zimmerman Sr.

1. lovemygirl says:

Merry Christmas and God bless all of you.

2. BigMamaTEA says:

God bless you and yours Mr. Zimmerman. We will ALL say a special prayer for your family tonight. This too…….shall pass. The TRUTH has no AGENDA!

3. Dear Mr. Zimmerman,

We wish you and your family a Merry Christmas!

After this is over, the Zimmermans will be welcome on the fruited plain!

4. jordan2222 says:

He says, “However, his case clearly exemplifies the necessity that we not accept widely reported ‘facts’, but aggressively seek the truth.:”

That has me puzzled and/or troubled or at least curious about what he means.

Are we doing anything to “hurt” the case with so much of our speculation and discussing issues that are not relevant to the case?

IDK. It’s just a question from little old sensitive me, but I thought it was odd for him to say that.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and whatever else you celebrate.

• kathyca says:

In the context of the sentence before it, he means that what we do here with respect to George’s case and what goes on in the media, etc. is universal — far beyond only George. At least that’s the way I’m reading it.

• fmhayes48 says:

I am interpretting it to mean that when people jump to conclusions on any ol’ report, then our justice system is deeply troubled. I think it sounds like his way to show appreciation that this website has peeked in every nook and crannie to find real facts, contrary to the liberal media who just loves to pounce on anything that makes news, true or untrue. That’s just my take on it. Merry Christmas, Mr Zimmerman, and peace to your family.

• Coast says:

I thought it was an excellent and understandable comment. The “widely reported” stuff is the mainstream media that supported the scheme team from day one, pushing their agenda. The seeking the truth part is what this site has been doing…Thank you Mr. Zimmerman, and have a great Christmas.

• justfactsplz says:

I took it that he was talking about the media and team Crump lies as being false “facts”. I took it that he was appreciative of the Treehouse’s search for truth and justice.

5. kathyca says:

Blessings to George, his wife, his parents, Robert Jr. and the rest of the Zimmerman family on Christmas. I pray that you continue to find strength in God, each other and in those of us who support George.

6. El Gordo Loco says:

Happy Anniversary and Merry Christmas. We need to you to get through this and hope the best for your family in 2013.

7. Merry Christmas Zimmerman family.

8. Irish Eyes says:

Thank you for your kind note, Mr. Zimmerman. Best wishes for a Happy Christmas and many Blessings in the new year. George and your whole family are always in my prayers.

9. lovemygirl says:

While the Zimmerman’s can’t enjoy the Christmas we are enjoying this year I want them to imagine next year. Here, everyone in town has luminaries lit, a gentle snow, Christmas carollers and families enjoying their dinners together beside a roaring fire. You would be welcomed here.

10. howie says:

Good Luck and Godspeed.

11. LouDaJew says:

the pain must be immense. the State is not playing fair. keep George as strong as you possibly can. it’s apparent to us that George is a good guy and was looking out for his neighbors. George also knew that the police wouldn’t be there in 2 seconds flat, and that he might have to keep an eye on the person that was in question. I beleive in the end most AMericans will be able to understand the good that George possesses and the evil that Mr. Trayvon Martin represents. didn’t want to bring that up, but it hurts me to see a good person in pain.

• LouDaJew says:

Mr. Martin represented evil. George represented good. you must believe that, as I firmly do, these kids need to keep their hands to themselves. BOTTOMLINE! anyway, Merry Christmas. my family prays for you everyday. glad George didn’t get more injured than he did, although I know his heart must be hurting. My prayers are with you.

12. cajunkelly says:

Mr. Zimmerman,

While I’m sure it’s difficult to “celebrate” Christmas this year due to the sheer hell your family and loved ones has endured, keep your hearts and eyes on the *real* reason for this holiday.

Hold fast to His promise, celebrate His birth, and know that He surely is there with you all, even in your darkest and most desperate hours.

God Bless You All! And may the New Year bring forth the fruits of your faith in Him.

13. myopiafree says:

Dear Mr. Zimmerman and Family,

On this Christmas Eve –

Every one of us – in his own way – supports you and wish and prays for George’s freedom!

14. justfactsplz says:

Mr. Zimmerman, congratulations to you and Gladys on your anniversary. I am glad that your family is able to ponder upon the true meaning of Christmas. We celebrate the birth of God’s son. I know you are hurting for your son. You have such a lovely family who believe in contributing to society and serving others. I pray for all of you and my heart breaks for George and Shellie. They are the nicest young couple. The Lord will be your strength and justice will be done. My love and prayers to you all.

15. manoncanal says:

Merry Christmas to all the Zimmermans. You are loved by many.

16. akathesob says:

How very kind. From my home to all of the Zimmerman family, we wish much love and blessing to each and everyone of you in the new coming year and may your Christmas be a most enjoyable and blessed one.

17. LittleLaughter says:

My family supports the Zimmerman’s, and we pray for your peace to come quickly. Remember that God is always in control- He is the Alpha and the Omega. God bless you and Merry Christmas!

18. maggiemoowho says:

Happy Anniversary Mr. and Mrs Zimmerman and Merry Christmas to your whole family. Stay strong and stand firm in your faith. God bless you all and have a safe and happy New Year.

19. Andrew Blawat says:

My prayers to you. Stand strong and fight for what is right with everything you have so this will never happen again when someone protects themselves.

20. LHlaredo says:

Now only if this guy would had been black,
    Police Brutality Worse than Rodney King – The Robert Leone Story
    check this one out and then we talk about who’s getting the full protection of the law.

21. hotpotato2 says:

I want to wish the entire Zimmerman family a very Merry Christmas. Stay strong and know that you are in the prayers of so many.

22. ejarra says:

Feliz Navidad to you Robert, and all your family.

23. Sha says:

Merry Christmas to all the Zimmermans. Remember always that things don’t mean anything …. it’s family and friends that are the real treasures in a persons life.Stay safe keep your heads up and dont let anyone break your spirit.

24. jello333 says:

Well, I’m late, so you may not get to see this. But anyway, I just wanna say thanks for your message… it makes me feel even better about what we’re trying to do here, seeing how it helps you guys feel a little better. You and your wife have put together quite an amazing family. It might not mean much coming from a person like me, who you’ve never met, but I’m really in awe, and very proud of how you and the rest of your family have handled this. I really doubt I could have done the same. Oh, and I can’t pass up the chance to say happy anniversary. And you might like this: My wife and I were married late November of 1975. That’s right, we just had OUR 37th anniversary about a month ago. (Small world, huh?) And we’ve got two sons in their early 30s. Which, I guess, helps explain why I can so empathize with what you guys are going through. Hang in there, Robert.

25. flawesttexas says:

Merry Christmas and God Bless the entire Zimmerman family. Our prayers are with you.

26. dawndoe says:

To the Zimmermans: Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and will have a Happy New Year!