Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
VegasGuy on Professionally Trained Audio T… Attorney on ISIS Threatens Next Beheading… LetJusticePrevail" on Tuesday Open Thread – Se… sundaybu on Professionally Trained Audio T… Attorney on CDC Director On Current Phase… georgiafl on Professionally Trained Audio T… Angie on Professionally Trained Audio T… seeingeye2 on Ouch – NBC’s Richa… Goofey on Professionally Trained Audio T… John Galt on Professionally Trained Audio T… concerned on Professionally Trained Audio T… pookiesmommie on Professionally Trained Audio T… ftsk420 on Professionally Trained Audio T… concerned on Professionally Trained Audio T… Angie on Professionally Trained Audio T…
- ISIS Threatens Next Beheading Victim Will Be A British Citizen Hostage – If Airstrikes Against Them Continue….
- Bumper Sticker Of The Day…
- CDC Director On Current Phase Of Ebola Spread: “It’s spiraling out of control, and it’s going to get worse”…
- ISIS Executes Second U.S. Journalist – Steven Sotloff – And Release Video Of Decapitation…
- Professionally Trained Audio Transcription Confirms Earlier Analysis – Mystery Witness Account Aligns With Darren Wilson Account…
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- @tomahawk2440c @Patricialicious Can't continue what ? 27 minutes ago
- ISIS Threatens Next Beheading Victim Will Be A British Citizen Hostage – If Airstrikes Against Them Continue…. wp.me/p1kzlW-mZx 1 hour ago
- Bumper Sticker Of The Day… wp.me/p1kzlW-mZt 2 hours ago
- @ProgressGA Sure. 2 hours ago
- ISIS needs 2 B obliterated with extreme prejudice and abject disregard 4 collateral damage, or emotional consequence. youtube.com/watch?v=yid-CW… 2 hours ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
1MVetMarch October 13th 2013My Tweets
Daily Archives: December 18, 2012
Kindergarten Killer – Angry About Pending Commitment – Jealous of Normal Kids Taking Mom’s Attention….
Saw this report earlier…. according to someone “in the know”, mom was about to commit junior to a facility, and the same source says she volunteered at the School which junior was jealous of. *Note I’m not posting pictures of that guy again* … Continue reading
Just my own humble opinion, but this constant story 24/7 is wearing thin: Leave them be.
WASHINGTON — A high-level State Department investigative panel turned over a secret report Monday assessing blame for the deadly terrorist attacks against the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya, setting the stage for a clash on the issue this week between … Continue reading
A Paradigm Shift is needed – Urgently. It cannot be provided to you, you must develop it within your own mind – and you’d better do it quick; or you will lose. (* Disclaimer – This post is a collaboration … Continue reading