Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
Abagail on Tuesday Open Thread – Ma… Sha on Trayvon’s Legacy –… yankeeintx on Tuesday Open Thread – Ma… auscitizenmom on Tuesday Open Thread – Ma… Shannon on Trayvon’s Legacy –… ctdar on Tuesday Open Thread – Ma… ctdar on Tuesday Open Thread – Ma… Dan on Trayvon’s Legacy –… LetJusticePrevail" on Miami Gardens – Back Yar… auscitizenmom on Tuesday Open Thread – Ma… jke456 on Miami Gardens – Back Yar… Abagail on Tuesday Open Thread – Ma… LetJusticePrevail" on Tuesday Open Thread – Ma… Springtreet on Trayvon’s Legacy –… auscitizenmom on Tuesday Open Thread – Ma…
- Iditarod Update – Day #9 – And The Winner Is….
- Whoopsie – President Obama Is Part Of The ‘War On Women’ – Video of President Calling Michelle Obama “Bossy” !
- Progressives Tremble At The Sound of His Voice….
- Tuesday Open Thread – March 11th
- Two Suspect Iranian Passengers on Missing Malaysian Flight 370 Identified – Roommate Interviewed
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- Iditarod Update – Day #9 – And The Winner Is…. wp.me/p1kzlW-koa 9 hours ago
- Whoopsie – President Obama Is Part Of The ‘War On Women’ – Video of President Calling Michelle Obama “Bossy” ! wp.me/p1kzlW-ko7 10 hours ago
- Tuesday Open Thread – March 11th wp.me/p1kzlW-ko1 10 hours ago
- Progressives Tremble At The Sound of His Voice…. wp.me/p1kzlW-ko3 11 hours ago
- RT @DanRiehl: Rand Paul is eventually going to fall on his ass trying to walk that fine line between Cruz and the establishment GOP 12 hours ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
1MVetMarch October 13th 2013My Tweets
Daily Archives: November 29, 2012
Dear Leader’s Fiscal Cliff Proposal: $1.6 Trillion In Tax Hikes, $50 Billion In Stimulus Spending, Obama Can Raise Debt Limit Without Congressional Approval…
Yes, you are reading that correctly. WASHINGTON D.C. – The first serious proposals from the White House to solve the looming “fiscal cliff” of tax rises and budget cuts appear to have been rejected out of hand by Republican leaders … Continue reading
WASHINGTON D.C. – Sorry, college students. President Obama has cut your access to Pell Grants by 33%; he just forgot to mention it before Election Day. During the recent campaign, President Obama claimed credit for increasing funding to the Pell … Continue reading
As you are aware, we have recently been in contact with Ryan Julison, Media Consultant for the Trayvon Martin family and their Legal Representatives. Mr. Julison graciously agreed, very forthrightly, to answer all questions posed to him. With that sentiment … Continue reading
HOUSTON—As family members of a man who was shot by a Valero clerk in southeast Houston called for the store clerk’s arrest, the store owner released surveillance video. Alexander Calloway, 21, and his two cousins were trying to enter the … Continue reading
H/t to AghastInFl.
Considering President Obama is running $1.1 Trillion annual deficits. And considering his requested Tax increases on the rich would generate $85 Billion a year in revenue. So lets remove some zeros: If you had to spend $11,000 in tolls to get to … Continue reading
Benghazi – Syria – Afghanistan…. Sept 11th. Then Arwa Damon on Ali-Snackbars Near Aleppo Syria and SAAM’s…
Bear with us… lotsa dots…. eat slowly….. First the CNN report – Pay attention to who they are calling the “FSA” (Free Syrian Army). We have painstakingly outlined the FSA is now run (as in taken over by) al-Qaeda operatives (aka … Continue reading
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. THY WILL BE DONE, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those … Continue reading
Use this thread as an open thread just for Zimmerman Case stuff. A place to just dump, collect, or discuss general information about the Trayvon Martin VS George Zimmerman Case. REMINDER – Please WATCH THE TONE and CONTENT of Commentary. … Continue reading