Because This Is What The Latest Version Of Idolatry Reminds Me Of….

So I guess you know what that makes us….

About these ads
This entry was posted in Election 2012, Obama re-election, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to Because This Is What The Latest Version Of Idolatry Reminds Me Of….

1. Sharon says:

The burnt offerings?

2. BigMamaTEA says:

Dang Sharon, you beat me to it.

3. stellap says:

Slaves?

4. Sentenza says:

Remember, even a god-king can bleed.

5. ctdar says:

ahhhhh bad dreams!!!

6. woohoowee says:

We’re on the lunch menu?!

7. John Scotus says:

This makes us dead meat? Not too thrilled about replaying the battle of Thermopylae and being on the losing side.

8. ragnar says:

Shovel Ready Pyramid?

9. Michelle Hart says:

Mines better….

Photobucket

10. michellc says:

To be serious though, I guess congress is his barons, the knights are the FBI, ATF, etc. and the rest of us are either peasants or serfs.

11. chevymisty says:

Thanks for the nightmares!

12. I’m hesitate to reveal this prediction so close to last Tuesday’s debacle, but I feel obligated…

Lucifer, at our monthly Nosferatu Nine Meeting yesterday, told us that at some point in the next 48 months, Christmas music, both sacred and secular, will be removed from public places, like Malls and stores and radio stations because it is “offensive to Moslems.”

Looks like Andy Williams got out just in time.

13. nobaddog says:

Im sorry but i still cant believe theres that many morons in the US that voted for him. The election must have been tainted. Maybe the machines or the poll workers. The first time well they were misled but this time, no way! And all those white people cheering for him. He hates whites! Do they hate themselves. Im gonna vote for the guy that looks like me. Every time! Just like the blacks. If they call me racist they will have to call them racist to. Oh, Thats right only white people are racist.

• michellc says:

For several years I’ve looked at campaign events and the crowds and judged who would win. I knew HW would win, I knew Clinton would win both times, I was not sure about W and Gore, I knew W would beat Kerry, I hated it but I knew Obama would win in 2008. I was positive Romney would win.
      Another factor I always thought was true, people will vote their pocket book.

I do believe some fraud was going on. I hate touch screen voting as it is ripe with fraud. So I do believe when Obama got 99%, 100% and even 108% of the vote in certain areas that there was rampant fraud.

However, I trust our state and we do have a paper ballot, we still had 33% who voted for him. That tells me the old adage of voting your pocket book has a totally new meaning.

Look at all the Republicans talking bs that says to conservatives like me they’re moving left again. So even if you take the crash out of the conversation, how long will Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Kansas, etc. stay red?

• WeeWeed says:

Not long with the influx of the deadbeat bastids moving down here….

• annieoakley says:

More Democrats will move in from the Texas border (Mexico) and finish Texas off, just like they did Colorado. In 2008, in a small Colorado town where I lived for 30 years, I stood in line for an hour and a half with completely unknown people speaking Spanish only.

14. Knuckledraggingwino says:

I prefer to be one of the 300 who stand with Leonidas.

If even a God-King can bleed, his constituents will bleed a lot.

15. ctdar says:

Kinda ewww but is Obamas head on a woman’s body?

16. allhail2 says:

Prepare for Glory!

17. Lucifer was ahead of the curve on this…

Christmas offends Moslems… so say good-bye to Christmas.
    Any bets on when the White House stops celebrating Christmas? :evil:

18. Pingback: IMAO » Blog Archive » All Obama Requires Is This: a Simple Offering of Earth and Water