At the exact same time as ’16, in the exact same poll as ’16, by the exact same margin as ’16, President Donald Trump surges to lead the 2020 Des Moines Register poll in Iowa by 7 points: 48% to 41%…. and the difference is growing.  FINISH STRONG !!

(Des Moines Register) Republican President Donald Trump has taken over the lead in Iowa as Democratic former Vice President Joe Biden has faded, a new Des Moines Register/Mediacom Iowa Poll shows just days before Election Day.

The president now leads by 7 percentage points over Biden, 48% to 41%. Three percent say they will vote for someone else, 2% aren’t sure and 5% don’t want to say for whom they will vote.

In September’s Iowa Poll, the candidates were tied at 47% to 47%.

The poll of 814 likely Iowa voters was conducted by Selzer & Co. of Des Moines from Oct. 26-29. It has a margin of error of plus or minus 3.4 percentage points. (read more)

The ‘monster vote‘ Deplorables are on the march in every state, city, county and hamlet.  Now is the time to push-back against the intolerant left with a resounding message. Americans are standing tall when it matters most.

Keep pushing… do not relent!

This entry was posted in Cold Anger, Donald Trump, Election 2020, Joe Biden, media bias, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

406 Responses to It’s Déjà Vu All Over Again – President Trump Takes Commanding Seven Point Lead In Iowa Poll: 48% – 41%

1. booger71 says:

Faux News still pushing their dead heat story.

• hokkoda says:

The funny part about the “dead heat” story is that 3 weeks ago Biden was going to win in a rout. I actually had a (D) friend of mine telling me that the best Trump *might* do is squeak out FL and OH and that would be it, and he would lose IA, AZ, PA, MI, MN, WI and probably NC and GA.

Democrats watching the poll narrative collapse – just like it did in 2016 – must have soiled underwear this weekend. In a sane world, the story would be the epic cratering of the Biden Campaign in 2 weeks. It’s like the ‘64 Phillies.

We have got to destroy these people on Tuesday.

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

“We have got to destroy these people on Tuesday.”

Utterly and Completely.

• David A says:

Is it not possible that many of the polls were part of the false narrative, and as that did not sale, again, they are moving to cover?

Also, 5 percent not wanting to say is likely plus 4 more percent for the President.

• bertdilbert says:

2016 taught us that money no longer wins elections. Trump won on his message. The democrats still believe in money over message.

• Super Elite says:

Wow. That is profound, bertdilbert.

• Dutchman says:

Actually, money alone hasn’t won elections, for a long time.
            When the choice is two, lackluster Uniparty hacks, sure.
            But when an authentic candidate with a populist nationalist message runs against a hack, all the hacks money, doesn’t make them competitive.
            There are many examples, besides DJT’s 2016 campaign, in Senate, govenor and mayors races.

• hokkoda says:

No, but if I wanted to skew the poll, I might publish one in WI giving Biden a 17-point lead. They don’t all have to be in on it. Also, the bigger fake news outlets can do MANY of these polls, compared to just 1-2 by smaller outfits. This also skews the results.

2016 was very close. 2020 will probably be very close.

• Garrison Hall says:

It’s worth remembering also that most opinion polls being discussed of necessity have to include substantial oversampling to get a “representative” sample—which is arrived at using statistical “controls” intended to represent what actual Republican/Trump voters are thinking. Just describing this shows how inherently flawed this methodological slight-of-hand actually is. What the pollsters are actually doing is extrapolating—that’s guessing in regular-folk speak.

So, if this flawed research methodology with it’s heavy oversampling of Democrats and guess-and-by-golly imaginary Trump voters is now reporting 10 point leads for Trump, it’s not much of a stretch for us to conclude that the actual Trump lead is substantially greater than what is being discussed. Trump’s rallies have lines of cars stretching for miles and thousands of people at every event. Biden and Harris are lucky to count on a few dozen people at their campaign stops. The pollsters would love to convince us that what we’re seeing with our lyin’ eyes doesn’t represent anything at all. Maybe we all need new glasses.

• rpcoastie says:

Garrison, what about the most simple answer to the truthfulness in polling question. The pollster calls me asking which candidate I will vote for. I say President Trump. The pollster says “Thank you” and checks off Joe Biden!

• Garrison Hall says:

The “pollsters” are in business to sell a product. They know that national media—their primary source of income—prefer to see polling data with a particular slant so the polling organizations that can reliably produce that kind of “polling” data are the ones that the network 20-30-something producers want to use in their broadcasts. The polling organizations that can do this while seeming to be “responsible” are the polling companies that will be the most business. Modern journalism isn’t at all interested in truth or accuracy. Modern journalist are mainly interested in big ratings. Pollsters work hard to supply data that fits the producers’ need. It just that simple. Accuracy and truth have little to do with poll taking. Or with news for that matter.

2. MACAULAY says:

There are some sweet Liberal tears over this.

3. petszmom says:

If i remember, isnt the DMR virulent anti Trump? This is 2020, add 10 points to that.

4. Free Speech says:

Make that 52-42 or 53-41. I’ll give you one guess who 90% of that 5% who ‘don’t want to say’ are for.

• RWG (Right Wing Gal) says:

I noticed that, too. 5% who don’t want to say sounds like “shy Trump voter” to me.

• rpcoastie says:

Shy? No, they don’t want their houses burned down!

• RWG (Right Wing Gal) says:

100%. I’m in WA state and don’t dare put out a sign or bumper sticker.

• auntiefran413 says:

I don’t want my car keyed!

• TreeClimber says:

I’m an unapologeticTrump supporter online… but it would be more than our car’s worth to advertise it in person in our Leftist sanctum apartment complex. (Our Wifi name is Trump2020, though… it’s pretty hard for the average person to tell whose is whose around here. xD )

• nimrodman says:

we got ‘cher back, Climber, we won’t give you away

tip: don’t jump for joy and yell all exclamatory an’ sheeeit when it’s announced …. walls are thin and sound carries … yell into a pillow, somethin’ like that

I was in a bar last time when Pennsylvania was called

I knew he’d take it because I had been following along here on Treehouse, like many of us. when Sundance got on the Trump Train so did I and many of y’all

but I couldn’t exclaim because it’s a punk music bar i play in and most everyone but me is a hipstered bearded ubangi-earlobe-stretched librul

so have election night fun but keep it on the down-low, from what you’re telling us

unless you can get out to a patriot tavern or VFW hall and share the moment with fellow patriots, that’d be fun

• theoldgoat says:

That or they are Democrats who don’t want to admit publicly that they are voting for Trump. If they don’t say it, it gives them plausible deniability.

• rpcoastie says:

Shy? No, they don’t want their houses burned down!

• Dutchman says:

Suggest go to BB, scroll down to “Pollsters say people are going to be *SHOCKED* by shy Trump supporters.

The articles o.k., but just scroll down to near the bottom, and play the embedded video.

A “shy” Trump supporter, talking about what happened after he got fed up, and put up his Trump flag.

His whole NEIGHBORHOOD were shy Trump supporters, who didn’t realise everyone else was, too.

I highly reccomend the video, wish I knew how to provide a link.

• coastermomohio says:

I am a regular walker and I have a 4 mile route in the area where I live. So over a period of weeks starting in the summer I noticed the progression of signs going up. It started when someone put up a Trump sign. More started popping up all over. Sometimes a Trump sign would go up and a few days later the next door neighbor would put up his Biden sign. Then the other neighbors would start helping the Trump person by putting up a Trump sign and a Biden person would put theirs up to show support for the house that had put up a Biden sign. It was pretty funny to see it happen. The Trump signs easily outnumbered the Biden ones though.

• Jay Wiz says:

What is “BB”?

• H.R. says:

I’ll “me too” right here, RWG.

I was surprised they reported that. Most of the time, if a respondent doesn’t want to say, the pollster just moves on to someone who will ‘say.’

Most polls have an ‘Undecided’ category and it’s usually a few percent. This one had that and it was 2%. But then they had that “Won’t say” and I just cant recall seeing that in any other poll.

That’s pretty honest compared to other polls, where the pollster would record nothing and just move on to the next call.

• This election is about getting people to hate PDJT. Everybody hates Kameltoe. She couldn’t get 2% in the primary. The key to a landslide victory, is letting everyone know that sleepy Joe will immediately resign and allow the descendant of slave owners become President.
          Black America is already unfond of her. No one likes her.

5. UniPartySlayer says:

Give them hell swing staters! We are holding Texas for sure. It’s definitely not in play. Let me hear you guys!!

6. SD, great pics. Just saw the great sundown here in SoCal. Thanks.

7. flatlandgoober says:

May the next four years be unbearable for every Democrat in Washington.
    Revenge, that’s what I want. Scorched earth, salted fields.

8. chadchal says:

There is little question that there will be a Republican LANDSLIDE on November 3rd! There will be a Republican controlled House, Senate, and PRESIDENT TRUMP will be back in the White House for 4 more years. After the Dems picked a candidate that can’t remember what day its is, has potentially illegal business transactions, has a poorly received VP candidate, and had NOTHING to offer to America, the Democrats are now willing to concede defeat. The important consideration is how many Democratic voters will be disenfranchised and not vote. Not only will that make the Republican LANDSLIDE greater, but will significantly help the down ballot ticket for Representatives and Senators.

KAG!! PRESIDENT TRUMP – 2020 & Beyond!!

• Maquis says:

Don’t forget a SCOTUS just now barely Conservative and looking for more retirements.

• msidaho says:

I remember at the start of the current campaign it was opined that PDJT was going to win and the Dimms needed to select a candidate who would do the least amount of damage to the party
      IMHO whoever is advising them, whoever is giving orders is successfully dooming the Dem party to perdition.
      YAY!
      PS i have a vivid memory of I I I – me me me (Obama) devoting 0 time to helping Democrats. Seems like that pattern continues

• H.R. says:

Well, He who Shall Remain Nameless finally jumped in to help, and he’s no help at all.

At least he HWSRN could draw flies (literally 😉) while he was President. Seems he can’t even do that now.

100 maybe 200 people at his events? C’mon, man!

That wasn’t even worth the $50 each they paid to get them to show up. And Sunday and Monday, the price will go up to $500 each to get anyone to show up to see “I, I, I. me, me, me” in person.

P.S. – I always thought it was funny that ‘Iiimememe’ was pronounced ‘Obama’. I would have flunked that one back when I took phonics in grade school. 😜🤣

• Walt says:

“the Democrats are now willing to concede defeat”

That’s the kind of thinking that could cost an election.
      They have NO intention of conceding anything.

• Wendy says:

They will never ever quit.
        The real fight is only beginning in PTrump 2nd term. We have Plenty of Stealth RINOs who will stab in the back and CIA, DOJ, FBI etc. who is still working for the enemy. Nov 3rd, a battle might be won but we will plenty more battle ahead of us to win the war.

• Dutchman says:

Actually, I don’t think there will be that many Dem voters staying home, which effectively gives us ONE vote,..its the Dems who cross the aisle, and vote for PDJT, which effectively gives us TWO votes,…

And, if you watch the #walkaway videos, over and over they say “Lifelong Dem voter, but WILL NEVER VOTE DEM, again.

So, I don’t think many of these voters are going to vote for PDJT, and then vote Dem downticket. So, PDJT is going to have BIG coattails, I expect.

• A Fortified City says:

I know of Democrat who have told us they’re not voting now, saying what’s the use and I say to myself good.

9. chojun says:

This is a consequential time in which to be alive. Don’t let yourselves be gaslit by the media. Enjoy every moment of these days.

• p'odwats says:

People are also pissed off at Emperor Newsom and his dictatorial shutdown of our state. As much I want Trump to win here I don’t think it will happen. We still have too many brain dead leftist zombies out here, but I do expect a significant improvement on Trump’s and the GOP’s overall vote percentage. I hope it will be enough to regain some House seats especially in Orange County and will help the president win the popular vote too! I hope this signals the resurgence of the state Republican party. One party dictatorial rule by the Democrats has destroyed our once, truly great state of California!

• Dutchman says:

I don’t know. Surfers, as a group I would think would TEND to lean left, but got awful pissed at newsome, telling them they couldn’t surf cause of china flu.

They and others MAY vote for PDJT, as a kind of ‘protest’ vote against newsome and his dictates, since he’s not on the ballot.

Same thing may play out in the other lockdown areas. Boomerang, again.

• Guyski says:

Remember earlier in the year local governments filling skate parks with sand? Those skaters organized and teamed up to remove all that sand. Freedom and fairness. They might not consider themselves Trumpers (yet), but it’s in their DNA. 😉

• jello333 says:

And notice what happens as cars approach. If a few Trump supporters happen to be in the street, they calmly step out of the way and let the cars drive on through. Sometimes even waving at them. No beating on the car, no screaming at the passengers, no threats… nothing.

Compare… Contrast

10. OffCourseNation says:

Hopefully it will be better than this, as it was in 2016, as in 2016 Trump won by 9.5 points.

11. Meriadoc01 says:

Yup, run THROUGH the finish line.

And if (as I think will happen) the President wins on Tuesday, we have to figure out a way to keep the momentum going. I for one am sick and f***ing tired of the sword of Damocles hanging over this this nation every four years. I’d like to walk away from politics for a while after after Tuesday, but I’m afraid we’re all going to have to stay engaged for the foreseeable future if we want to save this country.

• Maquis says:

Indeed. It’s maddening that we have so little opportunity to help the world become freer, safer, and more prosperous, because they can’t trust our electorate to choose wise leaders.

Vote like the World depends upon us, for it does.

12. Jlwary says:

My in laws support POTUS, but here in MA they feel anxious because of the MSM. Its a damn shame, what the media does…

#MAGA I cannot wait for Tuesday.

13. OffCourseNation says:

• Meriadoc01 says:

Yeah, I think he wins the popular vote by 5-10 points—hard to guess with all the fraud. The electoral college probably won’t change that much.

I don’t really care what the final tally is as long as the President secures 270 on election night.

• Maquis says:

It has to be Too Big To Rig.
        Leave them no room to cheat.

• amjean says:

Yes, if there are enough votes, there will be no reason for
          Dems to find boxes of dem votes in their car trunks or garages
          because regardless, they couldn’t drum enough vote fraud
          to matter. We want a Trump landslide.

• TheBigHarry says:

Win the popular vote and the The National Popular Vote Interstate Compact folks heads explode. Yeah Baby!

• jinmichigan says:

Margin of Victory is important. A perceived landslide gives the President an overwhelming mandate to say FU to the deep state and demand his nominations are confirmed. His coattails require loyalty from those who rode them. Political capital is gained and our President becomes unstoppable and can begin dismantling the deep state.

With the lessons learned by the electorate about falling asleep at the wheel and with strict interpretation of the Constitution by SCOTUS with a 6-3 majority, this dismantling of the deep state has the potential to be lasting.

There is so much work to be done if we ever want to get back on track with the Framers vision.

One of the most important things we need to do is fix our schools and Universities. Id like to see History, Government and Civics classes from 1st grade on. Even a course on the Federalist papers. We must teach our youth where we came from and why the Framers wrote the Constitution as they did.

Id bet 99% of America has no idea who John Locke is and how he influenced the construction of our government and some of our most cherished ideals like the pursuit of “life, liberty and estate” and the influence he had on the separation of church and state.

If our kids truly understood what it means to be American and why, we could forever marginalize this silly communist lust that the young seem to innately gravitate towards when not presented with the Truth.

• Eric C. says:

Too bad Colorado the “solid blue” would have to give its electoral college votes to President Trump if their stupid thing had been passed already.

If it does pass, I bet they rethink that, and good, nothing like karma to show you a stupid mistake. I bet a big showing for Trump slows the “national popular” vote talk down 😂

• USTerminator says:

I would add NH to Prez Trump column. The extra dark horse sleeper will be VA

• jebg46 says:

I live in Congressional district 1 in New Hampshire which constantly flips from DemoCommunist to Republican . It’s looking good flipping from Papas who voted 100% with Pelousi to Republican Mowers. It’s a lot tougher to flip Senator Sheehan who is 100% with Schumer to Trump supported Messner. Holding my breath that we will turn toward a redder NH with our Republican Governor.

Don’t know the status of district 2 but both are demoCommunist, Hassan and Kuster need to be fired. Kuster trained AOC and the white jacketed resistors were an embarrassment at the State of the Union, behaving like bratty teenyboppers.

• distracted2 says:

Wow. I made a map just like this one today to gauge my predictions afterwards. My hope is that in four years, CA will be a toss up!

14. Rip VanWinkle says:

Viva La Populist!
    Viva Trump!
    MAGA!

15. alliwantissometruth says:

All I’ll say is we should enact a new law that states when so called “celebrities” say they’re going to leave the country if Trump wins, they need to be out a month after Trump wins, or face immediate expulsion to a country of our choice

• Rip VanWinkle says:

I get it, all. But a better plan might be what a Midwestern State’s Sherriff recently offered America hating celebrities. His offer was this. He’d pay for transportation out for those proclaiming that they would leave if Trump, but they’d have to agree to never come back. Hah…haw…haw!
      Cheers all.

Viva La Polulist!
      Viva Trump!
      MAGA!

16. railer says:

That poll was taken by Ann Selzer out of Iowa, the only honest pollster in America. I’ve been following her for over 15 years and she’s tight. She’s hit it dead on in Michigan multiple times over those years, and she’s so good that TPTB now exclude her from Michigan polling, and choose the manipulable stooges in Lansing to give them their rigged polls.

Get your money down right now, folks. Tomorrow may be too late because the dam may be bursting wide open. MAGA.

17. Regina says:

list of road rallies by state

• FPCHmom says:

what a great site. Wow, there are MAGA rallies in every state, including Alaska. Check it out.

• fionnagh says:

Washingtonians: here you go…
      Nov-1st 9:45 AMCoastal Farm & Ranch – 1425 Supermall Way, Auburn WA 98001
      Nov-1st 10:15 AMSears Home Services – 121 NE Hampe Way, Chehalis WA 98532
      Nov-1st 8:30 AMMarcy’s Parking lot – 5700 NE Vancouver Mall Dr, Vancouver WA 98661
      Nov-1st 6:00 AMDeluth Trading Comapny – 16314 E Indiana Ave Spokane Valley, WA 99216
      Nov-1st 8:15 AMBurger King – 14 Eagle Dr, Elma, WA 98541
      Nov-1st 7:45 AMFred Myer – 2902 164th St SW, Lynnwood, WA 98087
      Nov-1st 1:00 PM Deshutes River Ranch – 9725 Rich Rd SE, Olympia, WA 98501

18. chadchal says:

Not only will Biden lose, but there will be a lot of Democrats who may be disenfranchised enough to not vote at all, seriously impacting the down ballot candidates. Hopefully that will help the Republicans retake the House and strengthen the Senate.

However, the Republicans need to absolutely stop the voter fraud that could exist with the Democratic Secretaries of State who can distort the election returns.

19. Merkin Muffley says:

We’re on the verge!

20. JustSomeInputFromAz says:

Please ignore ALL polls, positive or negative, low crawl over broken glass to cast YOUR vote!

21. dc6aircraft says:

It’s all falling into place. TRUMP 2020!

22. dc6aircraft says:

It’s all falling into place. TRUMP 2020!

23. dogsmaw says:

24. drivingtheview says:

My wife early voted in Bama 3 days ago. 7 out of 10 will vote MAGA in Bama. She waited 4 hours in line (which was unheard of). Needless to say, nobody in this state waiting more than 4 seconds to vote Biden. Enthusiasm off the charts here

25. teabag14 says:

Ground report Southern Utah: had a GREAT time at the classic car show in Washington City today. Hubby & I wore bright red KAG hats & I had my Trump 2020 mask on -NOT because I am a sheeple or because I wanted to or because I think they work. I wore it FOR THE MESSAGE. Think of it. A little tiny old lady wearing a KAG hat & a Trump 2020 mask. I felt like a f’ing GIANT. Got lots of positive comments & thumbs up! BEST HALLOWEEN EVER! 👍❤🇺🇸 GET OUT THERE AND VOTE FOR MAGAA! Classic cars, happy people, rock ‘n roll! Live your best life! Love wins! Stay Positive!

• Serena says:

Saw an elderly lady on a motorized cart at the super market today in my suburb in St. Louis. She was wearing a red MAGA hat. Told her I loved it,she thanked me and we talked about how great Trump is.

Heading home I saw a pick up truck with Trump and American flags. I was so excited I honked at it and gave a thumbs up! Got a thumbs up and a big smile back.

Talked to 4 strangers this evening waiting in line for take out. Had a Trump ski cap on and one lady told me she liked it. The other lady and two men stated they liked it too. I was surprised to hear they were Trump fans and had already voted for him.

I think this election is going to be a landslide! Praying every day for the President to win.

• I’m assuming you don’t ever use “F’ing” ever.

Pleasant “Old ladies” like yourself light up my life.

26. Markelito says:

I’m going to be Generous—

“These 5% in Iowa who do not want to say who they are voting for will go 4 to 1 to Trump!

27. barnabusduke says:

My song after the Trump win next week!!!

28. Landslide says:

Been wearing my Trump2020 mask here in my Dem city. Think I’ll head to Whole Foods and Trader Joe’s in the next couple of days just to make a statement. In 2016, I wore my Trump shirt to Whole Foods on election day and got the stink-eye from quite a few.😋 Maybe a Starbucks run is also in order. 👍🏻🇺🇸👍🏻🇺🇸

29. RWG (Right Wing Gal) says:

On another thread someone posted a ridiculous video from CNN telling people basically that their polls are always right (uh huh, they sure were in 2016) and so if Trump “wins” (yes they put it in quotes) “by 1 or 2 points” it’s by fraud. So clearly, they know their corpse of a candidate is going to lose and they are setting the stage to claim fraud.

Curious what they will do when he really wins by 5-6 points. I know a few cliffs I could direct them to, so they can jump off.

30. ohnoyoudonot says:

Independents, again, are key in this race. This is a group Trump carried in 2016.

Our September poll showed Biden leading with independents 50% to 38% (+12)

Today, Trump wins them back and leads 49% to 35% (+14)

• leebelieu says:

Independent voters are anti shutdown and want to get back to normal. At Trump rallies his biggest applause comes from a call to go back to normal. Covid will boomerang against the Democrat Party.

• FPCHmom says:

It’s like the Independents were playing hard to get. They just needed some attention to get them to come back to their much more masculine boyfriend, especially when they realized that the guy they were using to make him jealous was a total dud.

• Kroesus says:

LOL SUUUURE A 26 point swing in less than a month…..suuuure that is believable…..LOL

31. When President Trump wins reelection, Republicans keep the Senate, and we take back the House, will someone please PLEASE ask Nancy if she will take all of the losing like a man?

32. Lion2017 says:

A Deplorable Wave is coming!

33. This story about Hunter’s depravities and complete lack of security on his computer cannot help Headwind Joe Big Daddy.
    More proof that the damn FIB has either had the computer(s) or known all about this for maybe a year or so. Yet nobody thought to mention it to our President Trump or anyone on his team.

In many ways this is more damaging to Barrzini and Wray than it is to the Bidens.

34. here’s the story… ‘polls’ showed Biden was leading until the Russian disinformation campaign and then … all the sheep run around going “yea, yea, Gulliani bad, Russia bad, Joe was jipped, we was robbed, it was stolen!”

35. Leon Brozyna says:

Bigger than in 2016 … or smaller, depending on who you’re looking at … Biden will probably break 200 and Trump’s probably good for at least 330 … when all the counting’s done … eventually.

36. dogsmaw says:

37. This is going to be such a landslide that all those kids, Bernie Bros, sorority socialists etc are going to pretend they were for DJT all along and want to get onboard.
    Everyone wants to be on the winning team. Only question is which ones desreve to get back in. ( The CNN, MSNBC types Camerata, etc – I humbly suggest should be excluded – they need to be punished – Lets decide NOW that we will not let them in ).

• devilman96 says:

Their actually drawing up war plans, a call to arms, drawing up mapping for DC and other cities to take by force and occupy… (No joke)

I’m kind of impressed with their planning, organizing, meetings and online presence to tell the truth…

So I don’t think we will have to worry about them shifting to the winning ship. We’ll have bigger concerns.

• devilman96 says:

• jello333 says:

Blitzer? If Wolfie is willing to apologize in a major way, I guess I’m willing to give him another chance… maybe. :/

38. I can’t wait for the enemedia Sunday Shows.
    Some sweaty talking heads, I reckon.

39. JimFromNH2 says:

Biden’s got a lot of other stuff going on that he feels is more important…
    He’s not interested in explaining anything to the American people, until he’s good & ready.
    Biden could change his approach immediately, if he actually cared enough to.
    Instead he’s always just seems to have excuses for why he can’t stay riveted to the greater needs of the public.
    Others will always intercede for him. YOUR hopes and needs mean little.
    As that plane over Florida today suggested: “USA for Sale – Call Biden Family”

40. cherokeepeople says:

iowan here.voted yesterday.and here in the county all down ballots the reps were running unopposed. this is steve king country,beings he got beat in the primary the rep is randy feenstra,polls are showing he has more support then king,so we should keep the 4th district but my only worry is greenfraud the dems have been pumping millions into the state to get her elected,ernst is still showing a small advantage but we need all the votes we can get.

41. SanJac says:

All of the rallies with oceans of people and it’s only 7 point lead ?
    Propaganda and projection and mockingbird are in full swing in the media and there is no way it’s only a 7 point spread.

42. devilman96 says:

I expect to see a lot of pollsters tightening up their numbers going into Monday.

Keep in mind these guys can say Biden +70 up until 7:59am election day and then just before 8am say Biden 52 Trump 48 +/-3 and come out saying their prediction was correct.

The last numbers are what they a always judged by and they don’t want 2016 egg on their faces again.

• Dutchman says:

I don’think they care a whit about getting egg on their face, like 2016.

As someone recently pointed out, where is the negative consequence, to THEM, for having been so wrong?

Anyone get fired? Any networks CHANGE who they contract with, for polling?

So, WHY would they care, at all if they are “seen” as being WRONG again?

• Jeepers Treepers says:

I can’t say for sure what they are thinking, however, at least Frank Luntz says that the polling business will be dead if they get it wrong again this time. You can only defraud people for so long before they stop listening to you. How many will buy into the idea that the voters had a wholesale change of heart during the final days of the election?

43. RedBallExpress says:

I slowly brought my dyed in the wool republican cousin to the revelation that all polls are total bullshit. It took four or five repeats before he caught on that it isn’t sampling errors, poor methodology or any other perimeter that he was explaining to me. He knew the MSM lies about Trump non stop so why would they bother with an actual poll? Making one up that fits their narrative is much easier. I pulled the rug off of his trusting eyes.

44. Scarlet. says:

It’s going to be Epic.

45. IAWulf says:

Trump won the Iowa youth straw poll run thru the Secretary of State here in Iowa. Kids from 250 schools all across the state participated. In 2016 this youth straw poll had a 10 point Trump advantage. Seltzer poll thru DMRegister was 7 points and RealClear Politics average was 3 for Trump. This year the youth poll was 55-32 for the President and 14 point margin for Senator Ernst. Point is the youth poll was closed to the final result. Doubt the margin will be 20+ points but still.

46. IAWulf says:

47. DJT is orchestrating a Great American Rennaissance. Exciting stuff. People on the sulky side , worried about the polar bears ( that are procreating like crazy!), an all the other Propaganda – are gradually , sheepishly going to want to get onboard. The kids – yeah lets let them in, the Media/FBI /Justice Dept etc – F** Them bring the full force of the Law down on them.

48. dogsmaw says:

49. leebelieu says:

Pokemon go to the polls!

50. borwarrior says:

Fool me once, shame on you.

Fool me twice, shame on me.

I think there will be huge backlash towards these news outlets and the fake polls they share with the public. People on the left will be totally enraged when they find out they have been duped twice.

Since the news media are a bunch of pansy ass cowards, they will publicly blame it on the polling companies and accept zero culpability.