The Rebel Alliance in California is Strong….

The group responsible for the giant TRUMP sign on the 405 freeway in Los Angeles comes forward with a pro-Trump campaign ad and message… “PROVE THEM WRONG” WATCH:

This entry was posted in Big Government, Cold Anger, Donald Trump, Election 2020, media bias, President Trump, Uncategorized, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

192 Responses to The Rebel Alliance in California is Strong….

1. elgato2020 says:

If we can recapture the STOLEN congressional seats here in OC, we should reclaim the House.

• At least make a huge gain in taking back the house.

• FPCHmom says:

And in the popular vote.

• anthohmy says:

If people in California had known Hillary was going to whine about the popular vote they would have one out and voted even though technically their vote didn’t matter already and they knew it. NOW IT MATTERS and they know it.

• joejoefromsandiego says:

I vote in every election, but I wonder how many conservatives just stay home because they feel overwhelmed by the voter fraud–ballot harvesting, illegals voting,,,

• PVCDroid says:

How many Biden voters will stay home afraid of the virus. How many Registered dems disgusted with corruption and threats of socialism will vote for Trump.

Your thoughts are not very positive.

• joejoefromsandiego says:

I am speaking of past elections. I have no way of predicting what will happen this week.

• suejeanne1 says:

JoeJoe – I “hear you” – being a lifelong Californian (born in Pasadena, 1952), as things turned blue, the message I heard a lot was “what’s the point of voting – California will go with the Democrats” – well, I vote anyway!

“What’s the point – your vote is just going to get cancelled out . . ”

my answer: “Hey, my vote is going to cancel out someone else!”

• Helen Pearson Souza says:

Not me. I’m a senior citizen who has lived in California for 74 years and I’ve always voted Republican. I rejoiced in the Reagan years and voted. I’ve cried through the Brown/Newscum cycle but I still voted Red EVERY SINGLE TIME. California republicans are a stalwart bunch. We know what will happen to the country if Biden wins. Because we are living it daily

• Dee Paul Deje says:

I want the popular vote so I never have to listen to these constitution illiterates whine about it again.

• ATheoK says:

It’s called tyranny of the majority.

Perfect examples exist in California, Oregon, Washington, Minnesota, Michigan, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and especially New York where the “popular vote” of New York City forces the state to be democrat.

Another example is the classic example of 3 wolves and a sheep voting on what is for dinner. The popular voters eat the minority voter.

• Deplorable CheckIN says:

If Trump wins California then that means it will be a total landslide that would be like if Biden only wins one or two states and trump wins the rest. Unlikely but possible. It would be glorious to see the Democrat party lose their shit on live tv.

• delighteddeplorablechumpette says:

Exactly, elgato. Greg Raths is looking good and how great to see the idious Katie Porter sent packing.

This video is awesome, Sundance. ?

• BofTruth says:

Praying for OC and California! That sign and video is a beautiful sight!

One of my greatest fears is that Nevada, where I live, will go the way California has with their radical liberal policies Many Californians have moved to Las Vegas – I see them everyday in the park I frequent regularly. They aren’t tourists, they’re in the park regularly also and it’s just an ordinary park, and they haven’t changed their license plates yet so it’s easy to determine that they’ve relocated.

• HillariousClinton says:

The rally in Bullhead City was very strategic on Wednesday… Trump just needs more rural vote from NV to tip it to him. Only lost by 26-27,000 votes in 2016. I bet it was a good draw from not only NV and AZ…I bet a lot of my peeps from CA were there too… we’ll see in a few days I guess…

• joejoefromsandiego says:

I speak as a Californian: don’t let them vote for ten years.

• delighteddeplorablechumpette says:

Many Californians are moving to RED states, not to change a thing but to free themselves from political oppression. They (we) come in peace!

• gensensibility says:

That’s me. I left Cali for Texas. I love the geography of CA, I just couldn’t stand the people. As a independent thinker, I could not tolerate the oppression of Cali-think.

• Pegm says:

This Cali gal moved to Idaho. We moved to America. Hated leaving my home state, but it is not like it was 60 some odd years ago.

• rpcoastie says:

Remember, those stolen suburban seats in California, New York, New Jersey and Connecticut were stolen by Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell who arm twisted President Trump into including the insane $10,000 Salt Limitation in the tax bill. President Trump wanted a more realistic $20,000 limit. The $10,000 limit destroyed the Republicans in those suburban seats giving the Democrats a silver platter election issue which resulted in the wholesale slaughter of Republican House candidates. When you consider the loss of those seats made Nancy Pelosi Speaker of the House and gave us IMPEACHMENT you have to ask yourself…was it worth turning on Republican homeowners in the suburbs and cutting our own throat?

• Good points. However what do you believe those same people will do now?
        Will they get over it? Will they vote Trump or dementia Joe? Or did they move?

• footballfan- I was one of the people affected but have always been a supporter of our President Trump and nothing could deter me, ever, from voting for him.

Also- the other tax cuts more than made up the difference for me. It wasn’t the SALT deductions, it’s the fact that we have millions of stupid Commie voters in this state, not to mention the corruption.

• joebkonobi says:

Agree, but ballot harvesting also had something to do with it. It will be interesting to see what happens now that Repubs have learned to ballot harvest.

• joejoefromsandiego says:

Mitch is the enemy.

• Illini not for long says:

Also at least two house seats in Illinois that Republicans are trying to win back in the suburbs. I believe there are
        a lot of people who will vote straight R this election that didn’t vote in the midterms.

• jinmichigan says:

MI CD-8 will probably flip back to red with an extremely unpopular and unlikable Elissa Slotkin failing to gain a second term in a traditionally reliable red district.

MI CD-6 will be a lot tougher but I remain hopeful they oust Haley Stevens.

• Mitch Steel says:

KALI is not getting flipped, but what you might see, is enough people who vote that it dramatically shrinks the popular vote and may help the overall or national popular vote numbers.

Remember in 2016 how the DNC won the popular vote by 3.5 million with almost 3 million of that coming in Kalifornia.

I still think the ‘Hate Trump’ vote, at the national level we will be too much to overcome.

• Mitch Steel says:

If that 10k hurt them than Biden tax increases will far outpace that 10k hot they couldn’t write off.

• Susie says:

Very impactful message

• UniPartySlayer says:

I never understood why they didn’t fight the obvious fraud in 2018 that was a test run for 2020 fraud. They stole the house back with recounts and flips after “Election Day”. It was like 15-20 seats over the course of a week or two. Republicans just kept walking away. They are so weak.

• lftpm says:

Yep, my mom told me 30 years ago that Dems were committing election fraud to take command of Cali. Ostensibly, Hill beat Trump by 4.3 million votes there. Excluding that, Trump won the “national popular vote”. All states combined, Trump only lost “the popular vote” by 2.7 million.

HRC’s massive win in Cal: 4.3 M – 2.7 M = 1.6 M national vote margin for Trump.

To be sure, Dems’ change of primary rules allowed them to dispirit Republican voters by giving them only the choice between two Dem candidates in November, e.g. Harris v. Sanchez for Senate, and so many local races with Dem v. RINO. And Cali radio hosts NOT telling listeners. “VOTE FOR TRUMP”.

Trump was correctly advised to not waste time and money holding rallies in Cali, but instead concentrate on MI, WI and PA, in order to win via the Constitution’s Electoral College.

Had Trump held 6 rallies in Cali, he might have lost by a small enough margin to “win” the national popular vote. He did send Kris Kobach and company to investigate Cali voter records, but the crooks refused to cooperate. No surprise.

Without fraudulent ballot-manufacturing by Dim operatives working in boiler rooms, Biden has no chance.

We see 500 to 1 rally attendances in Trump’s favor. We see similar disparities between Trump surrogates v. Biden surrogates. The Dem’s “superstar” former Prez got what was it, 100 people in cars to receive his “inspiration”?

Trump’s speeches have a lot of humor and are positive. Biden’s speeches are entirely negative. I guess his strategists figure, “Here’s how we get the votes of millions of Prozac and Zoloft users, and DEA Schedule I Substance users who self-medicate to alleviate major depression.” I don’t know about you, but I don’t want negative-outlook depressed people deciding how I should live. Like them? I don’t think so.

• C2C says:

I’d like to add that not only did the Dems in CA change the primary rules so that the top 2 vote recipients move on to the general election regardless of party, but the DEMs then front money to multiple weak republican candidates in the primary elections in order to split the R vote thereby increasing the odds that the results will show 2 Dems as the top recipients. It’s evil.

Other states, do you hear what I’m saying? We often only have the choice of 2 Dems on our ballots! Don’t keep laughing at Californians and tell us that we got what we voted for because we did not vote for this. They changed the laws to legalize their theft & sold it to voters as “it’s only fair”. BS!!

Other States – wake up! It happens in CA & Dems will do it in your state too! Ca just happened to be the first target (for many reasons).

Unfair elections with normal choice – That is the true Dem goal.

• FPCHmom says:

The California jungle primary system was a ballot initiative that was put to the voters.

Our republican governor, Arnold Schwarznegger came up with the idea, and the California republican party geniuses supported it in their campaign literature.

It was meant to reduce partisanship at the state level, but all it has only eliminated republicans from the ballot in most state-wide contests.

They basically came up with the idea for their own demise and sold it to the voters of the most populous states in the country.

Now, as a result, republicans are shut out of every state-wide office.

• rpcoastie says:

On top of that stupidity the California Republican Party runs an 80 year old guy with white hair named Cox who wasn’t even from California against the Lt. Governor Gavin Newsom a California surfer with movie star good looks and the former mayor of San Francisco. I was new to California but I’m sitting here scratching my head that in a state with 40 million people the Republicans couldn’t find a worse candidate for Governor than Cox if they tried for a hundred years!

• rpcoastie says:

• jokeely says:

Exactly why I despise the Republican Political Party – they are not only HYPOCRITES, they chose to abandon California to the Dims.

Only Trump might bring us back. Which I am praying mightily will happen next Tuesday.

The Dims would all have cows :0))))

• Issy says:

FPCHmom: Thanks for the explanation. I knew the jungle primaries effectively eliminated the republicans from state and federal offices but had no idea the republicans had supported it. Geez, talk about stupid.

• Pvt. Idaho says:

Blame also goes to the Republicans who voted for Schwarznegger in the Primary instead of Tom McClintock.

• Pvt. Idaho says:

FPCHmom,

• FPCHmom says:

Should have added – the entire ballot initiative process in California has really changed governance for the worse. And taxation too. The idiot voters here pass every liberal initiative, and especially the ones to raise funds for their pet projects because their deceptive wording.

And if ever there is a conservative ballot initiative like prop 187, which passed overwhelmingly in 1994, and would have prevented illegals from getting taxpayer funded services in CA, they are immediately overturned by the activist courts.

• Doug Amos says:

President Trump won 2016 on the last sunday night when Steve Bannon convinced him to go to a rally in an airplane hangar in Wisconson. In politics, the next 72 hours can be a lifetime.

• Jim Comey is a Weasel_Doug says:

Michelle Steel in the 48Th!!!
      TrumpThusiasm is Sky high in Northern OC…HB, Westminster, Garden Grove and the folks in Little Saigon are bananas for Trump. They know what Commies are all about and they feverishly don’t want anymore of that!
      It’s the pinhead snobs in So County that are immune for the crime that are Bejing Joe voters…the NPR wine sippers.

• delighteddeplorablechumpette says:

Ahem, while you’re right, there are some of those you describe in So County, they are not necessarily the majority. We Trumpians here like to sip wine as well and most likely it will be from the Trump Winery in Virginia. Cheers! ?????

• TonyEuropa says:

Ay! The main issue was ballot harvesting. Everybody got caught by surprise.

Interestingly, the Wuhan coronavirus lock down should affect the ballot harvesting from UCI and CSF. The kiddies are home with their parents, not at school.

• TonyEuropa says:

Working on it…. Have had the sign on my front yard since last December when Greg Raths declared…. been sending 50 bucks here and there.

Talked to my neighbors, we’re all ready to make Kathy “The UCI Commie” a one term abomination.

• KevinK says:

You will have to stop the ballot harvesting first.

2. burnett044 says:

Sundance…thank you for staying positive and posting such…..
    hang tuff treepers.

3. Merkin Muffley says:

California may be more competitive now that tens of thousands of illegal aliens aren’t pouring in.

• petszmom says:

Actually they are still flowing in. Follow US Border Patrol Laredo Sector on facebook and get updated. Here in Texas we are… same stuff different day.

• vikingmom says:

One of the first orders of business that President Trump needs to do in his second term, IMHO, is a complete overhaul of the voting rolls in EVERY state, specifically related to offices such as President, House, and Senate, because those have Federal implications.

EVERY voter should have to re-register, IN PERSON, with proof of their current address, verification of their citizenship, and PHOTO ID…and we need to pass laws that every voter registration must be re-verified, in person, every five years, just like a Driver’s License! And voter registration, ballots, and campaign information should be printed in English ONLY. If someone needs their ballot translated into another language then I don’t think they should be cancelling out MY vote!!

Also, lest anyone accuse me of being “anti-immigrant” I am married to the son of LEGAL immigrants – his father came first and worked HARD for five years in order to save enough money, and to qualify to bring his wife and two children to America. My husband was born the year after they arrived – the very first “American” in his family. My MIL did not speak a word of English but practiced and studied like crazy so that she could take the Drivers’ Test and get her license so she could get a job. My sister and brother in law were put into “regular” school and taught in English – by the end of the school year they were both reading and writing at grade level. No one in the family took one dime of public assistance and they, and their children and grandchildren have been hard-working, law-abiding citizens who are thankful for the opportunities they have had, including the right to vote! Their voices deserve to be heard and their votes should NOT be canceled by fraud or illegal ballot harvesting – none of ours should! PERIOD!

• guest4ever says:

vikingmom—Thanks for your story. I know we all appreciate it. I like your idea, “….voter registration, ballots, and campaign information should be printed in English ONLY. If someone needs their ballot translated into another language then I don’t think they should be cancelling out MY vote!!” Music to my ears!!! I’m sorry, but if they can’t read/write English, then they should not be voting!!!!

• Issy says:

guest4ever: Once upon a time you had to be able to read and write ENGLISH to become a citizen. I don’t recall when that requirement was changed, and I believe you still have to be a citizen to vote or has that been changed also?

• remnant179 says:

You can register to vote in Washington State in more than 20 different languages. My question is – where are these people getting their information about the candidates and issues? There can’t be too many sources of info in some of the languages spoken by recent immigrants especially the multiple African languages.

• “Speaka da English or get ta —- out.”

• regitiger says:

allow to leak a secret.

ready?

most people don’t actually remember or even care what causes them to vote..make decisions..

most people REACT based on an emotional experience…and thus they form decisions.

this is true for all humans.

so language isn’t really an issue.

the reality is universal:

people like to win… they enjoy seeing success. its fun…

by body language alone… anyone even mr. stevie wonder himself can appreciate the

WINNING TRUMP

when this is over… the world is going to change

radically.

trump did that.

you did that.

people who could not read a childrens comic.book did that.

we want winners.

that’s the secret.

of course there is much more complexity…but raw emotion… appearance driven… carries the day.

Trump is also an enigma…the persona…the action… the expressions…the name itself.

its very very easy to become a global icon when you have extraordinary stylized features…

its speaks to a global.language…all comers.

• Kroesus says:

Again…..READ the US Constitution. Thankfully the federal government does NOT set the rules for state elections. Keep in mind a federal election is simply 50 state elections composited. The approach would be to bring it to the judiciary under “fair and free” rules guaranteed under the 14th Amendment provisions. If the state sets rules for an election that blatantly violate equal protection or are so out of balance they hold no legitimacy then the feds can take it to court.

• vikingmom says:

I know what the Constitution says and I do not want to “Federalize” elections. BUT if there were a task force that made recommendations to clean up voter rolls and people clearly understand WHY it was necessary, it would be MUCH harder for Blue States (or districts) to resist public pressure without admitting that they are cheating and don’t want to get caught!

• Terry Gain says:

Vikingmom
        You are a wonderful patriot and your very sensible suggestions are what is required to make America truly great from coast to coast and border to border. MATG. Go to the mat for MATG. No more fraudulent elections.

4. scslayer says:

Nah,

Californians absolutely love their rolling blackouts.

• Deplorably Bonnie Blue says:

Unfortunately, even the conservatives buy into the “wild fire – must cut power” fear (likely the same conservatives who are all in on the MASK BS) The sooner I leave this state, the better.

• joejoefromsandiego says:

Californians have been gaslighted for so long, it’s hard to tell what the truth is. Getting out may get you a better view.

• grenell2024 says:

Actually lots of us still have wells that require electricity to pump water. No electricity = No water to fight fires. No…we are not stupid and we realize that cutting the power during fire warnings means we are not able to help keep the fire away from our properties.

• C2C says:

Has anyone heard Governor Newsom yell (what is with his voice) at us about a drought yet this year? I have not, at least not at the high level controls he’s instituted in the past. Did the virus make that better? Huh, maybe it really is all about control? He’s got the virus to use no need to hype a drought!

• Kroesus says:

You worry about electricity for water. High Desert areas and Inland Empire worry about it for cooling so they can stay alive. High and late summer temperatures can exceed 120 in the SHADE. Most outside activity is limited to early mornings and late evenings for good cause. Even with evaporative coolers inside temperatures can still be 90+ degrees.

• grenell2024
          Small portable generators with both 110 and 220 outlets?

• Kroesus says:

PGE spent nearly $70B trying to comply with Moonbeam’s new “Alternate Energy” policy leaving the cupboards bare for incidentals like line maintenance. “Camp Fire” completely burnt down Paradise, CA with 8 killed and thousands of structures lost. I know the area well since I graduated in 2013 from Chico State just 10 miles away. Lack of common sense brush clearing both on the forest floor and around transmission lines leaves the entire state subject to “Acts of God” fires that aren’t. They can be laid at the feet of moronic politicians and the socialist businesses that fall into line behind them.

• bertdilbert says:

I spoke to one family today in Hesperia CA today. They are prepping like crazy for a Trump win. Canning meat and fruits for a Trump win fallout. I think it is overkill but they are not taking any chances of a lockdown.

5. dc6aircraft says:

That’s fricking awesome! I hope it all works out.

6. Maquis says:

WOLVERINES!

7. Deborah D says:

It can be done!!! Go, Californians!!! How awesome to stun Pelosi and her nephew Newsome!! Take back Ronald Reagan’s state!! Sending prayers!!!!!

• Dutchman says:

Are you kidding? Just as Ilan Omer helped PDJT in Minnisota, Newsome has helped PDJT in Cal.
      His rolling blackouts, forest fires and lockdowns leadership, as a syark contrast to PDJT’s, has caused red pilling in Cal of Dems/independants, and given hope to Cal Rep VOTERS, who had given up voting.

I think the Govenors and Mayors, locking down are HELPING PDJT, across the board.

PDJT is definetly going to surprise, nay shock US with the depth and breadth of support, and I don’t know if it will be Cal., but he will definetly take at least one State “nobody” expects.

Count on it. Red Wave.

8. Blaze says:

Last week I drove back from San Diego to Spokane, Wa. after staying with my girlfriend for about a month

. Driving back on I-5 in Southern Calif I lost count of the giant TRUMP signs along I-5 displayed out in the farm fields.

I do know farmers down there are pro Trump and against the Calif proposition 15 which would be a huge tax increase on business real estate properties.

• calbear84 says:

That’s NUNES Country!

• joejoefromsandiego says:

That’s Central California. Most of California, outside the major cities, is still red. It’s the coastal cities that are a mess.

• Kroesus says:

Most of Eastern, far Southern, and Northern California along with almost all of the Central Valley are strong conservative strongholds. The idiots and illegals congregate along the coast from LB to SF with some inland pockets like Sac and Fresno.

9. FPCHmom says:

The President’s speech that accompanies this ad is so inspirational! I wish the campaign would use this as an actual ad.

As I detailed earlier in the voting thread – early voting place in very blue Hancock Park/Koreatown area of Los Angeles empty at 11:00 AM today. Meanwhile, reports are that red areas of Orange County are busy!

10. mspsgt says:

Wow, Sundance and I must be on the same wavelength this evening. I just posted this a little bit ago in the Raly#2 post.

11. calbear84 says:

Me and wifey voting for TRUMP in person on November 3rd in San Diego!
    Come on CALIFORNIA you can do it!

• Deplorably Bonnie Blue says:

We’re in San Diego, too. Voted in person, early at the registrar of voters building since they eliminated our polling place and substituted one in a dumpy area. Tuesday is OC day for us, otherwise we would have voted then. MAGA 2020! (that’s two more Trump votes from San Diego)

12. jus wundrin says:

Talked to a guy I know in town today, and one of the election clerks told him that many of the new folks moving here are registering (D). Out of 143 houses on the market, 73 are contingent. Im usually a welcoming person, but I dont want them coming here and doing the same things that screwed up their states of origin.??????

• Dutchman says:

jus wondering;
      Unless they are Trump Democrats, who have red pilled, and just want to live in welcoming communities of like minded?

Reach out, to find out? We have MANY registered Democrats in our coalition, look at rally/protest attendance figures.

Frankly, if they were Registered Rep., I would want to know their view on the Uniparty. How do they feel about Paul Ryan, McConnell and Graham?

No book, cover foolishness. Thats so old school. And depending on what you find, seek to educate, if possible, not condemn out of hand. Become a prostelitiser for Trump, and MAGAnomics.

IMHO

• jus wundrin says:

The ones who have moved here in the past, tend to be tree huggers that are married to karens. Saw the same when I lived in MT (Bozeman and Missoula are lost causes). WY is my home state, and unfortunately we have a lot of (R)s in the state legislature that are pink:

Our three US congress types are Moe (Barrasso), Larry (Enzi), and Curly (Cheney). Cynthia Lummis is a good conservative who will probably be our next US senator replacing the retiring Enzi, but red states like ours should be sending fighters to DC, and not weenee establishment types.

• Can you repeat that word in the last sentence? I’m not sure I heard it correctly. ?

• rpcoastie says:

Where do you live? Nevada???

• maggiemoowho says:

The same thing is happening here in Orlando. We have a huge influx of New Yorkers and many are still voting Democrat. So they screw up their home state and come here to try and screw this state.

• joejoefromsandiego says:

Californians must NOT be allowed to vote for 10 years if they move out of the state. I speak as a Californian. If I moved to your town, you can welcome me: I vote my country, my conscience, and my God. The rest of California still hasn’t figured out that THEIR voting patterns brought about the current hell in the state.

• Maquis says:

It’s enough to make one suspect that mis-governance is in part meant to force idiot voters to move out in order to further metastasize the socialist cancer.

• Deplorably Bonnie Blue says:

Well, now. I take offense to that! I am a Californian – hopefully not for much longer – and I will vote conservative wherever I end up. LOL.

• Kroesus says:

Nice try!!! I moved from arguably the most communist state in the country to #2 or 3 IL. I and the wife just voted straight R today in EV. You have to take in mind WHERE they come from in Cali. I was a desert rat and am probably MORE conservative constitution following and God-fearing than you are there in SD. BTW homeported at 32nd Street for almost 5 years in the early 80’s, It is a much larger and LIBERAL area than when I left for certain.

• joejoefromsandiego says:

LOL! I’m conservative for San Diego. However, point taken. 😀 But think about most of the California refugees. Would you want them voting for anything?

• Pegm says:

Please stop painting Californians with a broad brush! 6 of us have moved to a conservative state, consider ourselves political refugees, and are staunch Trump supporters! We wear out Trump gear and fly our Trump flags because we can!!

• TonyEuropa says:

Here we go again.

Would it be possible to stop picking on Californians?

Many of use still live in California and want the state to go back to California, we don’t like Calimexistan. And, being our home, we have no intention of leaving any time soon.

Maybe we’ll split the state.

13. dufrst says:

Unfortunately, no, Trump will not win CA until San Diego, San Bernadino/Riverside and Los Angeles suburbs go back decisively back to GOP (I live in CA). The Bay Area is just totally blue and their surrounding suburbs and it’s why Harris is VP, Newsome is Governor, and Pelosi is Speaker. The heart of the Democratic Party is San Francisco!

With all of that being said, the enthusiasm with Trump supporters in CA this cycle is off the charts compared to 2016. Where many didn’t bother voting in 2016 because they thought Trump surely would lose and some didn’t vote because they didn’t know or trust Trump, he being from east coast, this time around they are on fire.

The good news is this could impact the popular vote, since CA alone was the reason for the Hillary Clinton PV “win” as CA had a 30 point margin. That’s hard to make up, since CA has mass mailout voting. High voter turn out in the most populous state can not allow a 30 point margin of defeat. Hopefully, with the renewed enthusiasm for Trump, the margin will be less than 20. If the margin is 15 points or less, Trump will likely win the popular vote. So CA Trump supporters vote! MAGA!!

• rpcoastie says:

Eliminate the $10,000 SALT LIMIT and we have a chance of winning back those San Diego and OC Counties. Even Increasing the limit to $20,000 as President Trump wanted would probably work.

• dufrst says:

Trump promised an additional middle class tax cut but besides that Biden is promising massive tax increases and lockdowns on small businesses. There are a lot of small business owners in counties like Riverside, San Bernadino, and Orange.

I really want to see what happens in counties like Santa Barbara, Ventura, San Luis Obispo, Orange, and Fresno.

• TonyEuropa says:

You are quite right on that.

Many people were upset because their taxes went way up.

Our own federal taxes went up $5K,.. even though we’ve owned our house for eons. Prop 13 is a savior, but the State Income Tax kills us.

• Great points, but why do you care? Did you also get 4:1 odds that PDJT wins the popular vote?

• Pinot Noir says:

Rooting for another 8 pointer San Andreas!

• TonyEuropa says:

You don’t sound like a Californian… are you?

A mere 8? We laugh at that… raise my chilled chardonnay at that.

Now a 9, now we’re talking The Big One… getting close.

Oh, recent studies show that the San Andreas Fault is locked and that the main rupture will be East along the Sierras. They’ve discover the long fault that goes along Reno and eventually to the ocean.

Hmm.. will Mt. Shasta pull a St. Helens?

• Linda K. says:

There are a lot of Hispanic votes in California too.

• Kroesus says:

If CA actually started limiting voting in US elections to citizens a few million “voters” would suddenly vanish. CA claims cluelessness for many problems that I have one answer for. Get rid of the illegals. Jobs, housing, traffic, schools, taxes, ad infinitum problems are suddenly manageable.

• phillie_fan62 says:

@dufrst My friend I’ve been telling my wife for about 2 weeks now that if just 20% of all the big cities in every blue state voted for Trump, along with maintaining his suburban woman vote, and the big optic in Hispanic vote along with a very surprising 25/30% of the African American vote and 20% of Reagan type democrats. Trump could possibly win 45 states INCLUDING CALIFORNIA. IMHO

• dufrst says:

20% and less of urban vote is what GOP currently gets. Why Reagan was able to win so big in the past was he was able to get big margins in the suburbs. Also whites were a greater percentage of the vote (80% +) than today’s 70% and declining.

Minorities turning to the GOP is a great development and could finally lead to the reconciliation and moderation we need in this country again, but it’s a process. I hope Nov 3rd is proof that this process is well on its way with a Trump victory

14. Cathie says:

For my fellow CA Treepers: Car Rally this Sunday at 10:30 a.m. at the Thousand Oaks Transit Center, 265 S. Rancho Road, Thousand Oaks, CA. https://www.magadragtheinterstate.com

15. I live in Brentwood, nearby the sign which didn’t last as long as it should have. We are here, patriots among the brainwashed, Communist, BLM supporters, stupid, or the many comprised of all 5 characteristics! We find our friends, pray for our Country and for the safety of our President. We miss Ronald Reagan but are thrilled to have PDJT! One last chance for the Country, for the World, and even, God willing, for California. We use to be normal here, I grew up here. Many normal people remain. Why you might ask? With a few good friends the weather makes it worthwhile. Without the weather, I would be gone. Taxes are coming as the State commits suicide. We are considering moving out of state as our LA governance deteriorates. Our Mayor supports a Soros Candidate for prosecutor. What a guy. Cashless bail. No doubt we will see violence following the election.

• joejoefromsandiego says:

San Diego has two Democrats running for mayor, thanks to our jungle primaries out here. I had to vote for the least dangerous Democrat. Horrible position to be in.

16. Cathie says:

If any of you SoCal treepers want to do the rally in Beverly Hills, it is the USA Freedom Rally this Saturday, October 31st at 3 p.m. at the Beverly Gardens Park on Santa Monica Boulevard between North Beverly Drive and North Canon Drive. This rally is YUGE!

17. Doppler says:

I will say that Trump campaign ads are running on TV in the Sacramento area, at least in my historically purple district. So someone thinks enough of our chances to fund those ads.

I would also say that Gavin Newsome, Nancy Pilosi, Diane Feinstein, the City Governments in SF and Sacramento, sound increasingly out of synch, as rolling blackouts continue to plague, as campaign ads for and against turning Uber workers into employees, etc. run ad nauseam. Our mayor recently commented that the first step in “solving” the homeless crisis is to build more affordable housing, and I’m not sure even he believed it. How about having a roaring economy where everyone who wants one can get a job, and anyone who works at it can advance, or find a better job elsewhere? How about shutting down the international drug operations, and cleaning up the gangs?

And thanks for the ever positive message from President Trump, via Sundance. If Leadership is positive energy, no wonder President Trump is so successful.

18. digforgood says:

We voted first thing this morning, when polls opened, here in San Clemente, CA. Trump supporters in front of us and behind us in line. We had a great conversation. That’s 6 more votes for President Trump and 6 more for Maryott.

19. you notice big bert bare or chill bill hemmer NEVER start out their big board USA map game with the beginning premise ‘lets just take the blue off NM or MN or Va and start from here’?
    No lets always strip PDJT from these 5 states and give 4 of them to joe and see how Trump has to ‘thread the needle’ to pull off the win.
    AND we have here a new FOX poll so we can distribute some more paul ryan hate for your weekend enjoyment!

20. Matthew LeBlanc says:

I live close to this sign. Lots of support for PDJT around me. Very few masks being worn outside.

21. labrat says:

Check out the Mary Jacoby story on here. 101 y/o plans to ride a motorcycle to vote for Trump. I think she’s in Florida. Can’t figure out how to snag the video. She deserves to be highlighted! Rebel alliance indeed.

22. trapper says:

We are still out here, all over the country, quiet, waiting. The world will know us on Tuesday.

Trump Landslide 2020
    The Monster Vote

23. permiejack says:

Here in Nevada County, 60 miles east of Sacramento, we have trucks with a Trump flags and Street corners with flag wavers. Problem is we also have a Fast growing population of SF Bay Area immigrants. Last election Hilary got more more votes, not by much however. One of the very few East counties to do so.

I’m hoping that will change this time around. But our local Nextdoor site is full of of Karens and pearl clutchers. People who love the idea of country life but don’t embrace country life with all its pimples. iE: barking dogs at night, howling coyotes, cats gone missing due to coyote predation, gun shots heard during the day, etc.

But locally we still have have a majority of Republicans and conservative politicians. ?

• IAMGROOT says:

Unfortunately the politicians have no knowledge of anything helpful let alone the Meaning of the word Sacramento…go figger.

Move ‘Em Out! MAGA!!!

• TonyEuropa says:

I spent like two weeks in Nextdoor. It was somewhat interesting but I started to noticed some Karen types that just didn’t sound like they lived here. They made everything political.

So, one day, some Karen complained that I had privately cautioned her not to be so mean and to keep her politics out of discussions… I mean, I made it private out of courtesy.

Next morning, I found out I had been suspended for a week.

Tried to get a hold of the moderators… no reply. A week later they unsuspended me and told me I had gone privately…. and the Karen felt “threatened”.

So, I posted the entire story.. waited a day, got some great comments, then I deleted my account and told the moderators to F$%&^% off.

• Wendy says:

It’s typical leftist playbook. Make loud noise and shame other ppl to dominate the online community. They are the true fascist in action.

24. Democrats thought 2016 was an upset, that was just the hors d’oeuvre.

They haven’t seen President Trump’s MAIN DISH; called…

THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

25. auscitizenmom says:

Pastor Jeffress said on Lou Dobbs tonight, “Pray as if the results of this election depends completely upon God and then, get out there and vote as if they completely depend upon you.”

26. vfm#7634 says:

Let’s do it California… vote Trump and flip as many House seats R as you can!

27. IAMGROOT says:

But, But…IF you flip I would likely have to stop calling it Commiefornia!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28. TL Howard says:

Filled out my CA ballot yesterday. Will drop it in the box at my precinct election day.

29. C2C says:

I LOVE THESE GUYS!!!

Thank you Patriots!!

Take back California, it was stolen ya know.

30. joebkonobi says:

Some good patriots for sure. Can you imagine the response across the USA if the dems try and steal the election. Let’s hope the dems don’t go there. If they do. . . it’s Katy bar the door!

31. MicD says:

And in 2015 California’s were telling me Trump running for President was “The Best Thing Hillary Clinton Could Hope For.”

Few knew the man would become a Truly Legendary President.
    Life goes on 🙂

32. keystonekon says:

I’ve been telling people, and praying for months that California can go bright red.

How much “direction” from comrade Newsom put on the State until they turn on him?

What galls me is, there are some great people running for House seats against decades of one person in the seat just enriching themselves, foreign money, on the take typical politicians and the RNC, and Kevin McCarthy is not doing a thing for them. Come on!

33. sarasotosfan says:

That effort blew me away.

Thanks Sundance for posting that.

The reckoning is coming.

34. Little Berkeley Conservative says:

We will be out again tomorrow and the opposition, as well.

They didn’t start showing up till last week, and they complained so much about us deplorables that we have about four police officers present now. The police love us and it drives Demons crazy.

My retired LEO friend arrived wearing his Bikers For Trump Jacket along with a retired SC Sheriff’s Deputy. I’d been telling them how triggered the biteme supporters get and they were amazed. There are five supporters and one triggered person per ten cars that cross the bridge on average.

? percent of the law enforcement waves at us in encouragement!

It’s the best entertainment in the South Bay!

35. I’m hearing Oregon is in play.

Outside of Portland, they are united for Trump.

• carterzest says:

Oregon is all red, save the Willamette valley from PDX down to Eugene, though, it has started moving into Bend with all the influx of CA refugees. Fled OR 6 years ago for Idaho and similar phenom happening here, though, I feel confident we have 3-4 more election cycles to clkean sh!t up.
      Family in Ontario OR right on the OR ID border and it is all red there and heading west into Portland.

36. Penner says:

The three California voters from my SoCal household dropped our votes for Trump and all down-ballot Republicans in the ballot box today. We live just down the road from the OTHER Trump hillside sign that was erected off the 91 freeway.

We’re fired up for Tuesday!

37. Ackman419 says:

I don’t live in CA anymore, but I drive to the Bay Area once a month for work.
    From my experiences, I’m not seeing more crossovers, politically.
    People have dug in, reinforcing their liberal or conservative positions.
    There might be more Trump voters in 2020, but you wouldn’t know it from the man on the street or the media.
    What I am seeing is a backlash against Newsomes dictatorial and reactionary policies for Covid.
    That shit is big in CA. The Bay Area people I deal with are sick of Newsome. Even the liberals.
    It’s a peripheral imo, and it barely moves the needle for the election, but it’s there.
    Give it time, and it might turn into a real political movement in CA.
    I’m hoping.

• Linda K. says:

I am in Norcal, which is hopelessly blue with hidden Trump support. A lady standing on the corner today with a Biden/Harris sign. No one honked or waved support. I took that as a lack of enthusiasm amongst my communist neighbors.

38. eric says:

Trump is going to flip california red.
    it will be THE story of the night.
    and it will be…glorious.
    WATCH.
    if i’m wrong…i’ll own it.
    remember the 4th of July fireworks display by patriots up and down california?
    thats when i knew…in my gut…they can’t steal it if he wins it…and california will end the night.
    for our side.
    TRUMP!

• delighteddeplorablechumpette says:

From your fingers to God’s ears, eric. I’m having an election night party here in the OC and if California goes red, well, I cannot even imagine what will happen. The roof will blow right off my house. Or something. And that would be excellent!

39. MAGADJT says:

Hoping black first time GOP voters and crossover dem voters will actually be able to bring themselves to pull the lever for Trump when the rubber meets the road and they have to push that button in the voting booth. Dems & media will be pulling out all the stops through Tuesday to give them second thoughts. Pray that the first time GOP voters will be blessed with resolve and peace of mind about their vote choice.

• TonyEuropa says:

Oakland for Trump?

Now that would be a 10.0… Imagine the Valley of Tears in Berkeley and the West Bay.

• Wendy says:

Cali has huge Asian population. Hillary was popular among Asians but PTrump strong anti CCP and law and order are bringing lot of them to break for Rep this time. Watch their vote share for Rep in Ca they can make a big difference in OC.

40. Jeff says:

As Jim Carrey reminded us in “Dumb and Dumber,” a million to one is “still a chance! Yes!”

41. TonyEuropa says:

BTW, the local TV corporate propaganda shows somehow don’t “know” this is happening.

They had a 10 second blurb about the Trump sign on the 405, but that was hard to ignore.

Otherwise is all about Covid 19 laying devastation across Calimexistan. If it weren’t for the High Speed Pursuits, periodic wildfires and the tri-annual riots those shows would have no viewers.

42. Brian in CA4 says:

Everyone in my household here in California congressional district number 4 has voted by absentee ballot for years. I changed my party affiliation from republican to independent back when the GOPe leadership collaborated in the coup against Pres. Trump.

We all sat down to review our ballots tonight and noticed that the postage paid return envelopes are color coded by party. This is total BS! I hope that someone is keeping a very close eye on poll workers and the US Mail service. Color coded envelopes make it very easy for certain ballots to be “disappeared” before they’re opened and counted.

This year we’re all voting in person!!!

43. That was a stunningly effective ad.

44. Rick says: