For the second MAGA rally in Arizona President Donald J. Trump heads to Phoenix Goodyear Airport in Phoenix. The anticipated start time is 5:30pm EDT

[Livestream Links Below]

Trump Campaign LivestreamRSBN Livestream LinkFox News Livestream

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2020, Live Streaming, media bias, President Trump, RSBN, Uncategorized, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

121 Responses to Arizona Rally #2 – President Trump Make America Great Again Rally – Phoenix, Arizona – 5:30pm Livestream

1. fanbeav says:

Meanwhile Kamala in Tucson!

2. NICCO says:

We are greatly blessed by Almighty God to have this man as president..Now is the time to pray people of God for our country and our president.Rest assured the forces of darkness,satanists/witches/warlocks are praying for the destruction of our nation and this president.Let God arise and His enemies be scattered.Father ,we thank you that your hand is upon our president mightily,we cover him with the precious shed blood of Jesus Christ,and decree and declare Zachariah 2;5 over him and his family..Let the fire of your glory surround them and that no witchcraft,no voodoo,no hex,no vex,no curse no power,no principality and no demon in hell shall prosper against them.Father we ask that you dispatch legions of your warring angelic hosts to destroy every plot and plan of the enemy.Father let your anointing rest strongly upon him at all times and our nation is brought totally back to you.Father ,we praise you,we glorify you in the name above all names ,Jesus Christ,King of Kings,Lord of Lords and soon to return Messiah,Amen.

3. mayflowerchild says:

Remember the jets at the last rally? Apparently, an aircraft was intruding on restrictive air space around the President. Scary !

• James says:

I was wondering about that. Thinking the area would be restricted air space.
      The way President Trump played it off I was under the impression that it was planned.
      Wow. Just wow.

4. freepetta says:

I be watchin!!💁🏻‍♀️

5. Deplorable Canuck says:

I be watchin too!

6. Garrison Hall says:

There is something solidly American about the Trump rallies and the Trump crowds. What we’re seeing the kind of crowd enthusiasm that just can’t be created by political operatives who basically are selling make-believe enthusiasm for Biden/Harris. We haven’t seen this kind of thing in a political campaign in a long, long time. None of the other ’16 Repuboican candidates could accomplish something like this. Only Trump. What’s really interesting is that the huge overflow crowds don’t appear to care very much if they can’t get into the main show—-they all know that they’re going to have a great tail-gate party on the outside. Biden and Harris’s dozens don’t seem to have much enthusiasm for tail-gate parties.

• Great point. Being genuine creates so much more enthusiasm. Nothing can compare.

• Gunner says:

Yeah buddy! Now, what do we say to the dolts about their ‘polls’?

• Beverly says:

I clicked through the Trump rally video, Garrison, and UBoob has BLOCKED it on their site, with a message that says “Ruptly is funded in whole or in part by the Russian government.” And they won’t let you see the video there.

Bastards.

• Garrison Hall says:

I noticed it was Ruptly and figured that might happen. Still just showing those crowds is hardly disinformation, respite it being reported by a Russian source. Of course if you make a direct comparison to Obama speaking 100 people or almost nobody coming to a Biden presentation then that has to be stopped! Doggone Russians are at it again! Don’t believe your lyin’ eyes . . .

7. fanbeav says:

Awesome! Not certain if this is AZ?

8. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Air Force One is in the building. Err.. has landed in Phoenix.

9. Goodyear crowd looks as big as the Bullhead City crowd.

Didn’t know there were that many
    Deplorable
    Irredeemable
    Chumps
    In America

Enjoy the show y’all.

10. James says:

I was wondering about that. Thinking the area would be restricted air space.
    Wow. Just wow.

11. Deplorable Canuck says:

Lock him up indeed!

12. petszmom says:

Wowza, look at the racist standing in front of all those latinos. /S

13. Deplorable Canuck says:

New Biden campaign slogan, “Where am I?”

14. Does this close the deal in AZ?

• fanbeav says:

LOL. These RINO’s still don’t get why they don’t win!

• bosscook says:

Flake is such a jackass. We went to a GOP event a few years ago and Flake was there. My husband got caught in a photo op and Flake was standing next to him. My husband is tall, 6’4″ and Flake didn’t like it….so he stopped the photographer and made my husband get in back, and THEN Flake…stood on his tiptoes. True story.

• More Bore says:

The kind of story you might assume for an exceedingly shallow B-list celebrity. And he is not that famous.

• Debra says:

He made some tv mini-series with NM’s Senator Heinrich, where the were dropped off on some island. Creepy and cringe-worthy as all get out — and I caught less than a minute of it . . .

15. Deplorable Canuck says:

All kidding aside, CNN does suck!

16. Derg says:

Are they screaming we love you in Spanish?

17. Deplorable Canuck says:

Very young and in perfect shape! Love this President! It’s Super President!

18. Singer says:

“Amigas for Trump!” and “SuperTrump!”

• bosscook says:

We have about 32 Hispanics working for our business. They all want the day off on Tuesday, so they can vote for Trump! They wear Trump hats at work! They are HARD CORE supporters…because they know that’s why they have a job! Husband told them yes, but don’t come to work on Weds hungover. LOL

19. Deplorable Canuck says:

You know people on the left have been paying zero attention to Trump’s rhetorical style. He is a very convincing speaker. He uses alliteration so casually, yet slipping in humor and side comments to support his over-all points. And he tells interesting stories along the way. They have completely ignored Trump’s most powerful weapon, his oratory skills! But most importantly, he speaks the language of the every-day person, because he is one of them!

20. FL_GUY says:

Wow, I think the Hispanics were chanting We Love You in Spanish! That’s new! And there were a LOT of them at the rally!

21. sunnyflower5 says:

They should be prosecuted

22. furtive says:

Send this video to your democratic friends and relatives who have seen their pensions and retirement investments multiply since 2016, in spite of tv zombies gaslighting The world.

The glass is half full…if you keep him.

23. Deplorable Canuck says:

This is a very lively audience! I speak in public settings for a living and I can tell you it is hard to do when you have people yelling stuff at you. He just motors on through!

24. Nepanyrush says:

These rallies are something. Very personable between the President and the attendees.

25. sunnydaze says:

I wonder why the Trump campaign didn’t run a short ad of the clips of Cuomo, Newsom and other Dem Govs. praising his efforts at getting help to the states during the Covid scare?

Seems like it’d be a no-brainer great way to counteract the *constant* barrage of Fake News re. Trump’s handling of Covid.

Just put ’em on CNN and MSNBC every nite, during their junk Covid News nightly fest.

• Publius2016 says:

great addition to first rally today

think its best to wait til now the hone stretch…OHiden has no policies so Fake News and Bog Tech are SCREAMING COVID COVID COVID

26. DEplorable_Vespucciland says:

McSally & Rand Paul onstage there with President Trump were great!

27. sunnyflower5 says:

28. comgri says:

Totally off topic…here in Louisiana as Zeta makes landfall and watching the Weather Hysterian channel reporter in New Orleans pretending he is bracing against significant wind and behind him a couple strolls by and starts dancing..why is it that media cant just report fact

29. Robert Smith says:

McCarthy said he won’t bang Nancy! …with her gavel

30. sunnydaze says:

Nigel Farage!!!!!

Didn”t know he’d be there!

31. cboldt says:

The press will be like, “foreign interference” on speach and endorsement of Nigel Farage.
    But screw them. This was a great and powerful short set of remarks.

• Sandalwood111 says:

Liked all of them. Mike Lee shouted in Spanish, “Four More Years.”
      Our Awesome President is a Force. Our Righteous Father is with him.

32. dufrst says:

Wow great rally! Speeches by Martha McSally, Rand Paul, Mike Lee and Nigel Farage! Great speeches all!

33. Landslide says:

Nigel!!!!! Worth listening to again!! A nice surprise, indeed!!! 😀

34. Landslide says:

I keep hoping Stephen Miller will speak, but I think that was just a one-campaign thing.😕 Boy would I love to hear him let loose on the Bidens!! He would slice ‘em & dice ‘em. 👍🏻🇺🇸👍🏻🇺🇸

• jrapdx says:

I think you’re right about that! Keep an eye on this guy. He’s extremely bright and articulate, not the person an opponent would want to debate. He gives great speeches, a real pleasure to listen to. I predict he’ll be a big player in politics in the future.

• InAz says:

I thoroughly enjoy listening to Stephen Miller speak. He is brilliant!

35. petszmom says:

Yahoo! Don Jr posted a video on a friend’s FB page giving a shout-out to Laredo and McAllen for their turnout. Huge Trump Trains down there…he recommended going up and going to the Kamaltoe rally in McAllen on Friday!

36. petszmom says:

37. bosscook says:

I’ve always loved Van, but now it’s over the top! Give a listen!!

38. Lion2017 says:

God Bless President Trump! We love you!!

39. SR says:

If senators are joining PTrump on rally it means PTrump is winning. Otherwise these professional politicians will not be there. PTrump body language is positive and presidential sounds like he got election in the bag.
    I am also seeing this Philly riots as political positive move for PTrump.

40. 33trinity says:

I love President Trump! I love the United States of America! I love CTH! I am anxious and nervous tonight. Why are we so close in the polls? Shouldn’t we be far ahead? Please give me your words of comfort.

• alvasman says:

It’s my understanding there are polls and then there are polls. The former are the ones we regularly hear of through the media. And, these are subject to manipulation and bias. Then, the latter are internal polls of the campaigns and tend to reflect more the mood of the electorate.

With this being said, we look at a situation where Biden is headed to Michigan with Obama in tow. Their internal polling must indicate a need for them to be there, although at this point it seems a meager effort.

Let’s look at President Trump and campaign. They’re sounding upbeat and positive. Me thinks their internal polling is showing something different than what we’re hearing. Moreover, I’ve never seen anything like what has taken place in the President’s campaign and support: boat parades, auto parades, crowds lining streets for a moment’s view of the Presidential motorcade, Melania and Ivanka having larger turnouts than Biden and Harris combined, and the rallies (has there ever been anything like them).

Let’s face it though. We can get really over-burdened and even fearful with trying to analyze this. It can only take us to a point. A Proverbs is handy to keep in mind: “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding.”

Which I take this to mean we do wish to understand but we ought not act as though it is the final word. SOMEONE else has it. Peace of the Lord be with you.

• jrapdx says:

I’m hardly the first to say it, polls are fake news, as fake as it can get. According to the hard numbers re: early voting in several states (FL, GA, NC, MI, WI, et. al.) PDJT is ahead of where he was in 2016. IOW well on the way to victory, so it’s safe to stop worrying. Just make sure to cast your ballot but I’m guessing you already did!

• Landslide says:

President Trump would NEVER say a red wave is coming if he did nor have the knowledge to back that up. He doesn’t bluster in this regard.

Remember 2016. All the way up to (and including) election night, the polls & pundits had Hillary winning in a landslide. 🙄

We are soooo winning this thing!!!👍🏻🇺🇸👍🏻🇺🇸

• kaste668 says:

Have you ever answered a poll? I haven’t. I don’t worry about them. I voted and I pray daily for POTUS and for GOD to have mercy on this nation and let us have 4 more years of Donald Trump.

41. A Fortified City says:

For me Governor Ducy, McSally, Rand Paul, McCarthy and Nigel enjoyable a nice treat they were all just explosive.

42. Sandalwood111 says:

Our awesome President was in Omaha, NE last night. It was 34 degrees, not counting the wind chill factor. It was cold.

Today, he braved the wind in Bullhead City, AZ. With that, equipment blips, but not bad. Had to wear a hat.
    In Goodyear, AZ, it was sunny and warm.
    So many stops to go until Tuesday, November 3, 2020
    My prayers for him are that he survive this election process in order to be the President of the United States of America for the next four years! This Wonderful Nation and its people need him.

Personally, I feel like a nervous wreck.

43. dallasdan says:

OANN deserves recognition during the President’s comments about “all the networks” refusing to cover the Biden laptop scandal. Its coverage is hourly via the news or opinion shows.

44. Meredith Secaur says:

I was at the Goodyear rally today, and I have to say that the love for President Donald J. Trump was absolutely through the roof. The Deplorables were out at a level I’ve never seen, not even in 2016.

People started camping out before dawn to get a seat, and we didn’t get into the rally itself until partway through President Trump’s speech, as literally every square inch of space that could hold a car was already filled when we got there. Even with a “close” parking-spot, we probably walked at least a mile to get to the tarmac, but I would have walked farther if I had to.

The President and his guest speakers were fired up, but the crowd was positively electric. I don’t think I’ve ever seen any Trump rally where “We love you” was chanted to our President so many times! Contrary to what the media tries to pretend, the crowd was a super diverse mix of every age, color, and creed, including a lot of people in my age group (Millennial) who were having the time of their lives.

The official head-count ranges between 25,000 – 49,000. Regardless of the actual number, there were a TON of happy, enthusiastic people out, including hundreds who couldn’t get into the rally but parked their cars bedecked with Trump flags by the side of the road in a huge tailgating party to show their support. Walking back to the car, it was a veritable sea of red hats, with car after car going by with Trump flags waving proudly, and our three-honk salute blaring from their car horns. The five unattractive protesters on the street-corner were easily outnumbered by the 15-20 better-looking counter-protesters across the street. Other than that, it was nothing but Trump supporters as far as the eye could see.

My family and I have been devoted Trump supporters since 2015, and saw at Candidate Trump’s 2016 rally in Fountain Hills the love and respect that that man can inspire in people; but President Trump’s rally today was even more astounding. I don’t think there’s been a President since Theodore Roosevelt that has so connected with the American people through his genuine love of the country and its citizens. I can’t speak for other states, but today’s turnout bodes well for a massive “red wave” in Arizona. Go Trump!

45. potus2020 says:

Great Rally by a great President! Loved it. I do not know how he keeps up. I was exhausted but thrilled to get to a rally again. Lots of kids and young people. Sunday another truck parade from Lake Pleasant to beyond.