President Trump is running slightly behind schedule today as he departs Michigan for the second campaign event of the day in Wisconsin.  President Trump holds the second rally at MotorSports Management Company in West Salem, WI. The anticipated start time is shortly after 5:00pm EDT (estimated). [Livestream Links Below]

Trump Campaign LivestreamRSBN Livestream LinkFox News Livestream

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2020, Live Streaming, media bias, President Trump, RSBN, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

85 Responses to Rally #2 – President Trump Make America Great Again Rally – West Salem, Wisconsin – 5:00pm Livestream…

1. FofBW says:

PT is not going to leave any votes on the table.

2. sunnydaze says:

” Dark Side of the Moon”. Great music.

3. gonzotx says:

Hardest working man in the World

Our Lion…

4. Edward says:

Hunter and Joe and Kemela are perfect exemplars for the corrupt Democrat Party of today.

5. retiredseabee says:

Biggest crowd yet.WOW

• willthesuevi says:

One slight difference. Actually one GIGANTIC FRIGGIN’ DIFFERENCE, the largest standing military in the world is not an official service. We the people are THE militia. Whatever uprising they think they want to attempt will not work the way they think it will.

Seriously, you don’t even need .mil training in strategy to see it. Just look at a 2016 election map by county. Surround the cities and let them eat each other. Right after they figure out that Door Dash actually needs food to deliver it will be over.

• More Bore says:

With all the respect in the world to our armed forces – they do what they are told. And there is every reason to question who would be whispering in their ear in the weeks following the election.

• willthesuevi says:

I am pretty tied in to the military today with 3 family members still serving. The combat arms side, is still pretty conservative/Libertarian. The support side is a reflection of the citizenry in general, about a 50/50 mix. So, I agree with you.

My point was more to the armed militia, also known as armed US citizens. You know, the side with millions of rifles and hundreds of millions rounds of ammo. VS, the other side that still can’t figure out which bathroom to use.

• More Bore says:

Yeah, I know you were differentiating there, and agreed it is a factor.

That said, just being a realist here… our side has continued to show it is VERY HESITANT to engage in anything approaching the unrest that our enemies have been doing for years now.

• willthesuevi says:

Instead of hesitant, I view it as restraint. We are careful not to get pulled into a lefty talking point. Kinda like Rudy did with that skidmark, Borat.

If it really starts, it will get ugly fast. The left sure seems to keep pushing for that. I guess they think they will be able to “tap out”. Of course they think Twitter is real life.

Anyway, we agree.

• TonyEuropa says:

I think the more important part here, is the National Guard. I figure the professional armed forces will stay put, for sure they will not support an armed coup even if the Pentagon orders one.

The armed citizenry, cops, sheriffs, you know what side we’re on.

So, it would be the National Guard, and I seriously doubt they would support a coup. I got a feeling than even in States like Calimexistan, they would NOT support it and if anything they would stay home and not make much of a fuzz unless the local Sheriffs called them out for help to contain Antifa, BLM and the like.

• willthesuevi says:

You are right except for one item.

Sheriffs are 2nd Amendment Patriots. City and State Police are bureaucrats and obey their leaders, commie or not.

The same difference we are seeing in the US Marshalls Service vs the FBI.

That has been my experience. We have seen that play out multiple times this last 2 years.

• offtv says:

@ Will. that would be “hundreds of Billions” rounds of ammo. Northern Idaho likely has 50 million rounds alone.

• Akindole says:

They (GP) didn’t extrapolate to the regional consequences (that I’ve mention several times before).
      Lately, several writers are comparing our current civil war a later development in Spain, I study the earlier civil war in Finland. See who won.

• willthesuevi says:

Simo Hayha was a stud. Period.

Most Americans have no idea that some of the early tactics our US Army Special Forces learned came from a few of those warriors from Finland. Read up on Lauri Thorne.

• CorwinAmber says:

uh, my first guess would be to select all 6 squares, but I’m not as sharp as I used to be, sigh. Otherwise, perhaps this is what POTUS meant after the last debate when he said “let’s Finnish this”?

• Gary says:

History does not repeat itself, it records human nature repeating itself and from there it’s a simple extrapolation. History has but one lesson. There will always be another war, prepare or perish it it.

• TonyEuropa says:

No… if you read the comments ( i left one ) you see that it’s a flawed argument.

If this were a college assignment, likely not above a Lit180 level, I’d figure it’d get a B.

6. willthesuevi says:

Slight derail – If you haven’t looked at the CTH Twitter feed today, I am here to tell you Sundance is on FIRE, Baby!

7. I remember when that track was built.
    I used to hitchhike from Onalaska to the races.

My 17 y.o. nephew arrowed a monster 12 point this morning. ln Mindoro, about 10 miles from there.

8. Dick Trickle ran a LOT of laps there.
    Hell, they practically built that track for him.

9. alvasman says:

Are you preparing for a Trump victory? How ’bout a celebratory dance? I’ve been practicing mine:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwR46vY8mCk

10. Tiffthis says:

Melania is gonna speak soon too. Here is the link:

11. Gage says:

This rally location is very strategically placed because it not only hits an area of Wisconsin that Trump hasn’t hit yet, but it is also very close to Minnesota, so there is likely plenty of people from the Rochester area of the State jumping over the river to see Trump.

12. helmhood says:

Life, Love, Truth and Beauty. That’s what we got on our side. The left can have the rest.

I like our chances.

13. Larry says:

… Compare and Contrast…

14. NC Nana says:

I had surgery for 5 heart by passes 4 weeks ago and a clip put in my atrial appendage. After the therapist left today we went to early curbside voting and cast our ballot for President Trump.

Given unexpected circumstances I am proud to have a chance to vote for the best President ever!

15. CorwinAmber says:

y’know, sometimes I wonder if what happened in Tulsa this past summer was an unplanned stroke of luck? First of all, it showed that rallies at indoor arenas this Fall were not going to work. Second, it allowed the campaign to identify tens of thousands of “fake” phone numbers belonging to TikTok little girls who could then be blocked so that they couldn’t interfere when it counts. Third, it showed that outdoor rallies could be put together on a moment’s notice and still draw around 10-15K citizens, which I think is the sweet spot for a campaign.

I suppose only time will tell, but I enjoy perusing Ronna McDaniel’s tweets after each event where she goes thru the numbers of sign-ups and how many are not Republicans and didn’t vote in 2016. Still can’t believe that won’t make a difference…but, hey, what do I know?

• Publius2016 says:

our rallies over past two weeks since China Virus are 30k to 40k on a moment’s notice!

Big Screen TVs are circumventing Google Facebook Twitter censors!!

Upload and share real time…as SD said Tik Tok

16. burnett044 says:

yep…………

17. BuckeyeMom says:

I imagine our President drives his Secret Service crazy lol

18. glennhanson says:

The man does more in one day than Biden in weeks.I really don’t know how he does it and I bet he’s up at 5a/m. Old Joe is probably in bed by 7pm exhausted.

• alvasman says:

Four hours of sleep a night. Don’t know whether he naps …

• Publius2016 says:

plus Air Force One means 45 is wired globally! Peace can’t wait!!

Legendary Coach Bobbie Knight said p: never has there been a candidate more prepared than Donald J. Trump!!!

ended Indiana final block for Republican Nomination in 2016 and then a few weeks back, our greatest wrestler said: not only is 45 a Champion…he learns and keeps getting better…he will be our Champion again!!

Talent!!!

19. Liked by 8 people

20. mot2grls says:

Am I the only one that substitutes “cause there ain’t no doubt, I love this man…”for “there ain’t no doubt, I love this land…” when our President walks out to God Bless the USA?
    ❤️🇺🇸💙. MAGA!!

21. Landslide says:

“I’m the only one standing between you and the left-wing mob.”

“You’re going to see a red wave on Tuesday like you’ve never seen before.”

22. Bogeyfree says:

Just an absolutely incredible man and President who puts all Americans first.

By the way has PT even mentioned that come Jan 1 the hospitals are now required to give you upfront pricing for procedures?

And has he mentioned Most Favored Nations Pricing for Prescription Drugs? MFNP is a common business practice used to ensure your firm gets their raw materials or finished goods at the best price offered to anyone.

Amazing that the media says he has done nothing for seniors or to help improve health insurance.

Both of these things have NEVER been done before, until PT

• Landslide says:

“I’m not sure even PT’s kids could keep up with him and this incredible rally pace to the finish line that he is doing.”

On Don Jr.’s Instagram, he said that it has been grueling doing 3-4 events per day along with radio & TV, but it was totally worth it to fight for our country.

They’re all crushing it.👍🏻🇺🇸👍🏻🇺🇸👍🏻🇺🇸

23. HillariousClinton says:

Has there ever been a President with his own theme song? 🤔. Of course not! I love that every time I hear God Bless the USA, I’ll think of my favorite President!🇺🇸🇺🇸

24. teaforall says:

Just tracked my Ballot and Ballot was received YIPEE

25. Drogers says:

I expect President Trump receives a daily update from his internal polls.

That man up there doesn’t have a care in the world.

26. Bigbadmike says:

If you’re watching. He knows he’s going to win. He has a Vision for our Country and he can’t wait to implement it. You can tell he loves being our President. Lots of new material in this Rally. LOVE IT!

27. Lion2017 says:

God Bless President Trump! We love you!