October 27th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1377

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Kayleigh McEnany Twitter @PressSec

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,200 Responses to October 27th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1377

1. A2 says:

👇👇

• The Gipper Lives says:

The boy can Taiwan on!

• John Good says:

Back in the 80’s, when I o/o a Commercial Sign Company, one of my friends had a van decorated with bamboo all over the interior & he had me letter “Taiwan-On” on the back!

We thought it was cool at the time, but nowadays it would be considered “offensive to Asians” & he would be “beaten by the Social Justice Police & fined & lose his large landscaping business” here in Socialist Canada!

Another reason to build a Northern Wall… Criminal Organizations have been laundering “drug money for years now thru the LEGAL Gov’t Casinos” up here! In BC it is a problem because it is easy for the Mexican Cartels to ship drugs there to access Western Canada & then launder the $20’s into $100’s at the Casinos… one guy brought in $460,000 in $20’s to exchange for chips, thinking that he would be able to get $100’s when he cashed in the chips!

And, check out some of the links within’ this article.

• John Good says:

As promised yesterday, here is a re-post:

My Latvian parents “escaped WW2 Europe to England, got married, saved for 5 yrs. & came to Canada in 52′!

I grew up on the farm with my parents warning me about “Communism, Fascism & Socialism” They hated the Germans, the Russians & the Gypsies, because that is what they experienced in that era!

Actually, due to Latvia being invaded TWICE by both the Nazis driving to Moscow & then the Russians driving them back, my father being in the Army, was exposed to all kinds of “war-time atrocities”! My parents showed us a book of photos of what the Nazi’s did to Latvian Military personal… things like pouring molten-lead into their eye sockets while they were still alive or tying people to wagon wheels & rolling them down a hill in front of machine-gunners & there were lots of photos of mass-graves in that book!

I really wanted to write something that would WARN North Americans about these dangers, BUT I just came across this article by Yuri Blanarovich that says it much better than I could ever compose.

I am going to post this article everyday till Nov 3rd, to try to get the point across to as many people as possible!

Please read this & believe me, it is all TRUE:

“I escaped from Ukraine, Czechoslovakia, Canada, ended up in NJ, only to find that liberals are destroying NYC and NJ. I lived through times of “conversion” in Czechoslovakia to a socialist state. I witnessed the “procedure” of change to socialist regime.”

Notice that he says that he escaped from CANADA! Yuri also knows that Canada is now lost to Socialism, probably beyond the point of no return!

• Amy2 says:

Good one gipper!!

2. Sonia says:

No comment, but several questions.

• booger71 says:

The Def Noodles guy is a parody guy. I wouldn’t give his tweets much truth

Def Noodles
      @defnoodles
      Clarification on how this page is run:

1. This is a satirical Internet news and commentary page

3. islandpalmtrees says:

A Serious Question For A Serious Time.

Sadly, we have seen time after time the corrupt practices of the Socialist Democrats. Could this be one of them targeted at Georgia?

Georgia has a number of military bases with a lot of ongoing training with temporary reassignment. When a soldier votes in a presidential election, would his or her vote be counted as a Georgian, or from his or her home state?

In short, could military generals be affecting the outcome of elections by shifting personnel assignment?

• alligatriot says:

Members of the military vote in their state of residence. If they are outside that state during an election, they vote by absentee ballot.

Military generals affecting outcomes of elections by moving personnel is, in my very humble opinion, not a viable strategy.

• islandpalmtrees says:

Thank You!

• jaxnix says:

Unlike college students. They are allowed to register and vote in the area/precinct of their dorm or apartment. A freshman student from out of state or out of the area gets to vote on local issues, local congress critters and judges in addition to a vote for President. That person may not even return for the next semester. I have no idea why they’re “special” and can’t use their home address to vote absentee as was done in past years. I recognize there are also local students and those who do live in the area throughout the year – but…

This is in Beautiful West Michigan

• Do stop thinking about tomorrow says:

Not always true when I was first stationed at Ft Stewart i registered to vote in George. When I went to Germany I re-register in my hometown in Florida and received mail in ballots.

• islandpalmtrees says:

I had a “very” similar experience. Frankly, I was expecting your response. For a while, I was puzzled at how they could obtain voting preferences when I came across an article from the Institute for Veterans and Military Families (IVMF). They collect this information.

However, capability does not mean probability.

• TrumpChump says:

Most military absentee vote from their ‘permanent’ home. For many younger/single service members that is where they grew up.

• 4sure says:

Anything is possible. However. Most southern states have lots of military bases thanks to long time powerful Democrat congressmen and senators who brought home the bacon in the form of military bases. Good for a poor southern economy.

• Kroesus says:

Southern sons and daughters are also OVERrepresented in the US military by population. But then who would you want in your foxhole? A Northern city boy who is unfamiliar with the outdoors or a Southern farm/ranch hand that can fix a tractor with a single wrench.

• Bill Walters says:

No. A military member must select a State of residence (for tax purposes). They would then only register to vote as a resident of that state.

• Bill Walters says:

4. Bec74 says:

I put out some Trump-Pence MAGA signs this morning here in Westchester County NY. The campaign is spending no money in NY. The signs are ones I ordered from the campaign. Anyway, the nice people of NY honked their horns in support as they saw me carrying and placing the signs. There is silent support for President Trump here in NY.

• Bigbadmike says:

Well, President Trump is the first President since FDR that was born in New York. I’m sure a lot of New Yorkers are proud of that. His Presidential Library will probably be in Queens. Speaking of putting up Trump signs in Blue States shows support for the President and does not go unnoticed by people from Swing States that are traveling through. That is why we put them up here in Illinois.

• trishinsouthernillinois says:

Lots of TRUMP signs in southern Illinois! But this election has brought out just as many TRUMP flags. I see them flying everywhere.
        Biden signs started popping up about 3 or 4 weeks ago. You only see them with other dem candidates, never all by themselves. More than Hitlery signs but, no where near the amount of TRUMP signs & flags.

• WSB says:

The Local Dimm party places those, I believe. We are seeing that here in NYS.

• steph_gray says:

I saw lots in the ritzy expensive town of Wolfeboro NH – very pro looking Biden signs.

I would be not at all surprised if they were supplied and placed by the party, not the residents. Had been wondering about that…

Also a strong minority of Trump signs and one enormous Corky Messner one, on the way out of town to the highway.

One of my friends thinks that in New England every Trump sign represents 9 other voters who don’t put one out for fear of property damage. Could be… it’s definitely my reason for staying under the radar (there will not be another house purchase in my future…).

• CC says:

And the governor is trying to lock us down again in Cook and surrounding collar counties, including mine (Will). I forget the name but a restaurant/eatery located in Kane County, challenged the governor and the governor lost–the restaurant got a temporary ‘stay’ order. People are starting to fight back.

During a recent road trip,, down in Mt. Vernon, IL, Trump Love was evident!

MAGA 2020

• trishinsouthernillinois says:

We have some restaurants doing the same down here too. Stay open or fold for good.
            Southern Illinois loves TRUMP!

• WSB says:

I hope PT buys the UN site, creates a luxury hotel and retirement residence for military, and creates his library there! Theaters, restaurants!!! A real resort…smack dab in the middle of Midtown!

• gsonFIT says:

Have you guys seen the bear cub signs (and other items) that say “only you can prevent socialism” I dont know they backstory but i sure do like them.

• cjzak says:

Wish I could say the same. We are overloaded with Biden signs here in the Western NY area near the cities of Rochester and Buffalo and surrounding suburbs. It’s crazy that people would be willing to sell out their country but they are seriously doing it in this area of the country.

If there are silent Pres. Trump supporters here, they are still being very quiet. It will be interesting to see the vote tallies for our region after the election. So very sad and disheartening, to say the least, that my community and neighbors are deliberately voting for socialism, marxism and their loss of personal freedoms and of all that is America.

• fangdog says:

Imagine how stupid those Biden people. From a personality issue with Trump it is their problem. However, what is important is what is good for them. Losing their retirement, higher taxes, government healthcare, Social Security cuts, less safety, no fossil fuel, total control of everything you do cannot be good for them.

Which comes right back to dumb/stupid and no common sense.

• cjzak says:

Exactly. They let their do good feelings, their annoyance over disliking the Pres. brashness and personality, block out their common sense in a big way over Pres. Trump. I am trying to believe, since many are friends and some are my family, who I know are not inherently stupid, that maybe they will figure it out during the second term for our Pres. Trump. It’s most likely too late to get them on board(still trying though) to change their minds -walk away-on Nov. 3, but I am hoping when they cast their ballots they take a moment to think rationally what they are doing. Maybe, just maybe, a few will change their minds at the last minute.

• fangdog says:

What is difficult to reconcile is there are people who are very smart and seem “normal”. However, they are missing something in their psychological make-up.

I remember when in pilot training. There were student-pilots who looked liked they belonged in recruiting-posters, but they would “wash-out”. It scared me, so I would ask an instructor why did so and so “washout”?

The instructors would see something in their make-up which warned them this guy didn’t have “The Right-Stuff” and ran a high risk of killing himself and someone else along with him. I think of these errant democrats the same way.

There is something missing in their psyche which makes them not knowing what is truly good for them. I guess the simplest is just to say, “They lack a common sense gene” and are prone to self-destruct……just don’t be with them when they do. They are not called “Useful Idiots” for no reason. Unfortunately, we have to endure and defeat them.

• R E Peterson says:

Many, many people in Western New York who register democrat and put up democrat signs will vote for President Trump. They play the game so that they or someone in their family can get a job.

• cjzak says:

That’s what I’m hoping for too. I will be very interested to see the results for this area.

• Tess from Philly says:

Funny you mention that. I know someone with a Biden sign who’s whispered to a few cops that he’s voting for Trump, but has the Biden sign up for business reasons. Not sure if I believe him or if he just didn’t want to tick off the cops in his neighborhood, some of whom he counts as his friends.

• lawgiver says:

Glad I am not the only one to notice this. I am in the same area, WAAAAAY too many Biden signs. Even been decent size rallies in the smaller cities (100 ppl+) for him, I drove through one. But yeah, when you are out in the middle of the cornfields and you see 3-4 houses on a road with BLM/Biden signs… But then again, over the summer the mask use was declining, now I am literally the only person i see on a daily basis without a mask. I can’t even be in the parking lot of some places anymore without getting harassed to wear a mask.

• Bec74 says:

There are a lot of Biden signs here in Westchester County. I just got sick of seeing only those signs up. I ordered the Trump signs specifically to put out.

People are afraid to put up Trump signs this close to NYC. My neighbor got harassed over his Trump signs when the protests started in the cities over the summer. He took them down for peace but has not changed his vote. Other Trump supporters have just gone underground.

I agree with you that it’s sad that there are so many willing to destroy America with their vote for Democrats this year. I really think there are many people who just routinely vote that way and will not change because they do believe the Democrats actually mean to implement their radical agenda. Sadly, these people will discover they are wrong if Biden wins. As we all know, it is vital that we turn out en mass on Election Day to stop it.

• TrappedinNY says:

I too am in Westchester….Biden signs and a huge banner at a house in town. There are a lot of hidden PT voters, but no way they show it. Sadly I live in a bubble and most are clueless to what is really going on.

• Judith says:

Proudly display your American flag. Only a true commie would have a problem with it.

I have old friends who don’t appreciate the disconnect. They think they can vote Democrat and love their country at the same time.

But most people are smart enough to grasp which candidate actually defends our Constitutional Republic, and which one will sell it out from under us.

Hint: BLM, Antifa, NFL, NBA, all their sponsors and just about all of corporate America, Hollyweird and their apologists do NOT respect our country or our great American flag. They are not Trump supporters either, so there ya go..

• RobInPA says:

Hi Bec74,

Where in Westchester are you?

I grew up in Yorktown, Hts.

Glad to hear that parts of the county at least are pro-MAGA!!

Rob

• Bec74 says:

I am very close to Yorktown Heights (next town over).

Yorktown Heights is covered in local Republican candidates signs. I have a strong feeling residents there are going to vote for the GOP this election. Mohegan Lake has many Republican candidates signs up.

Mt Kisco looks like it’s been invaded by the socialists. Same with Chappaqua. All you see in those two towns are Local Democrat candidates, “Nope”, Biden and BLM signs.

• Judith says:

I have to laugh: my entire town is awash in American flags. They are flying everywhere I look! But one lonely little BLM supporter lashed out on defiance to display their pathetic little black flag. What a claustrophobic world it must be for this loser, matches his teeny tiny little pea brain.

5. Publius2016 says:

45 flying West!

Michigan
    Wisconsin
    Nebraska
    Nevada

Sleepy Joe?

Who Cares!

America First!!

Justice Barrett hears first cases today…3 for 3!!!

6. dogsmaw says:

7. cheryl says:

Cuomo Got Big Bucks From Groups Lobbying for Killer Nursing-home Order

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, whose order forcing nursing homes to accept COVID-19 patients is likely responsible for thousands of deaths in those facilities, issued the order at the behest of organizations that have contributed millions of dollars to his campaigns.

8. A2 says:

👇👇

A2(AD)approves this message

• Maquis says:

I heartily endorse arming Taiwan to the teeth!
      I also hope to see promotion of official recognition of and relations with Taiwan become a Trump phenomena along the lines of Middle East Peace.
      Somehow, I think this must be in the works, it’s just so, Trump.
      Prayers.

9. PS says:

I was thinking that we need a nice series of. “4 years ago today, the Weiner Laptop scandal was blowing up” Articles to remind us all of what REALLY was going on.

“4 years ago today, the FBI was working with their media contacts to hide that they had custody of the laptop for over a month. We now know that the agent in SDNY approached his auditors about erasing all evidence of the case, which led to a media leak of the existence of another copy of Hillary Clinton’s confidential emails”.

“We now know that Comey’s press conference was falsified. Only 3 people had access to the laptop, and no actual scans were run to examine the data. The three people were two FBI administrators and a lawyer.”

“We now know that the laptop contained evidence of the Clinton Campaign starting Russia Collusion media rumors in July, with full knowledge of FBI senior staff. Instead of shutting down the rumors, FBI senior staff collaborated with the media to reinforce the rumors.”

10. Chokdii8888 says:

11. A2 says:

👇👇

12. TJ says:

-Black Democrat Businessman in PA CONVERTS to Trump:

“I Did My Research, Trump’s Not Racist!”

(Positive, uplifting ground report and interview. Pure MAGA)

13. Anyone else killing their F5 key for whatfinger/thelibertydaily/rantingly ….anxious to see what if anything will drop today?

• Leaving says:

The past four years, Thursday has traditionally been the drop day.

Could be difference since we are so close to the election.

• ziegler von strahn says:

yeah but the tic toc people, like brian cates said it was going to be all week. I agree with you though, I am thinking it will be thursday or friday.
        the cynic in me says dont fall for the hype….but I still got that itchy feeling something is going on behind the scenes that none of these pundits know about.

14. sunnyflower5 says:

15. jeans2nd says:

Facebook’s Zuckerberg was/is part of Team Hunter.
    Posobic says there is more.

Tell me one more time, why was Facebook censoring news about the Hunter laptop, exactly?

16. Cole says:

Here is a Scotsman’s opinion on the US election and PDJT’s 2020 campaign:

“His campaign has lacked the enthusiastic momentum that won in 2016 and turned key states like Pennsylvania and Michigan.”

I sent him Sundance’s recent article on Trump enthusiasm and the embedded link to the Byron York opinion piece that was in the Washington Examiner. Those foreigners just don’t understand…

• Free Speech says:

What an arrogant Euro dickhead. No, buddy, don’t assume we all believe somebody better than Trump or Biden should lead America. And then he goes on to blame populism for economic problems. Maybe the Scottish embrace of the Socialist welfare state and the corrupt bureaucracy of the EU are the problems causing your depressed economy. When low info people open their mouths . . . .

• erm9164 says:

My grandmother was born in Scotland and came to America when she was 8 years old.I am sure she is turning in her grave to see what has become of her native homeland.As an American of Scottish and English descent I am disgusted by how the UK has turned to the left.They have made their choice.Turning away from America and embracing the globalist policies of the EU will result only in their economic and cultural collapse!

• Free Speech says:

My mother’s side of the family immigrated from Scotland in the 1880s, so it saddens me to see that country go so dopey leftist. It’s a beautiful land I’ve always wanted to visit, but I’m not getting a vaccine I have no use for so I can get a ‘covid pass’ to travel if that’s how they want to do it.

• Kaco says:

“Lacks enthusiasm” no, it’s that 4 years of pummeling and cancel culture have driven Trump support underground, but really liking the momentum going on now, and springing up places unheard of, like Beverly Hills and Miami.

• hokkoda says:

You have to factor in the total blackout of media coverage of Trump. This is a good indication of how good a job the US media is doing giving the false impression that it’s game-over here.

• hokkoda says:

For example, I have a friend who says he doesn’t watch CNN…he watches BBC because it’s fair and just news. I laughed and asked him if it was the same BBC whose reporters were literally crying on the air the night of the first Brexit vote in 2016…

17. canoehustler says:

I’m taking this advice now and will go follow the key battleground states of FL, PA, MI, WI, MN, NV, NM, CO, NC, Vi, NH, NE. Twitter can’t mute official accounts.

18. Henry says:

Fool’s face at the end….

19. MR52 says:

My tab keeps crashing. I run firefox and the last older page keeps crashing my tab. Weird since other sites are not crashing. I also have to refresh links to twitter now. I don’t know if this is a change with wordpress but if I use my ipad, embedded twitters run within the post.

Again, I am skeptical that big tech is not messing with us.

• DeWalt says:

My browser takes me to Twitter when I hit reply.

• thedoc00 says:

I also like to use Firefox. Just in case you have not done so;

Go to Options Tab at top-right corner of a new tab.

Then select Privacy and Security and clear your browser memory as well as pass words.

• gsonFIT says:

Dont worry we are about to mess with them

• Cole says:

Use free Ghostery to block ads and trackers. Here is what Ghostery is blocking while I’m on CTH (not logged in, just browsing the site):

1 advertising (Doubleclick)
      1 site analytics (WordPress stats)
      4 social media (Gravatar, Twitter Button, Pinterest, Facebook Social Graph)

• MR52 says:

Ghostery looks interesting. I think it is something coded in the page that is throwing it off. I have had some strange refreshes too. I have several addons that I run and test. It could be an addon.

One tip, when I hit a paywall on a newspaper link I just go in View->Page Style->No Style and usually read what I need to read.

• Kroesus says:

If I go to CTH or AT with normal google it throttles or even stops the browser loads. It is much better with DuckDuckGo but since it is a google extension I still get some effects after a time.

• Joemama says:

I would recommend using Brave browser with DuckDuckGo as the default search engine.

I used to use Firefox, but it got really slow and unstable & would spend more time updating than anything else. Brave is pretty quick and the updates are only about every two weeks to a month.

20. helmhood says:

Anyone else ready for four more years of winning?

• gsonFIT says:

I had thought it would take a military man as President to correct the entrenched political class. Ross Perot tried. Tea Party tried. They just got us ready for the Lion.

I am very ready for 4 more years and much more. MAGA aint going away.

• helmhood says:

Everything President Trump does comes from a place of deep abiding love for this country. Every position, every policy. I think that’s what had been missing in national leadership, and America responded to this affection.

• Ken Lawson says:

That was half of what was missing. We also needed someone trained to fix things, to solve problems. And no one knows that better than a successful businessman. They are oriented toward efficiency and profitability. That’s everything the government is not and Trump’s background set him up perfectly for this job.

• Joemama says:

I think PDJT is getting a lot of support from the military and has a team in close daily contact with him that are very active in cyberspace and in other realms. In fact, I believe that he was recruited by portions of the military to run for office.

The vow is to protect the USA from enemies, both foreign and domestic. Currently, I believe that the biggest threat to the USA are domestic actors that are being blackmailed/bribed by foreign actors.

We will probably get to know the truth near the end of his 2nd term. I think I already know what it is, but having no proof, I will keep it to myself.

• Dennis Pulvino says:

Well, I’m not ready….I’m thinking 8 years is more appropriate.

21. Beau Geste says:

Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, Pennsylvania, New York, Connecticut, and Mississippi appear to allow voters to change their votes after early voting. the city clerk has info.

but what about “changing” your vote when crooked dems have already “voted” for you, as is surely happening ?

We all know people receiving a mail-in ballot for each residence they have had over the past 10 years…

22. canoehustler says:

@NCsecstate
    @pastatedept

23. Publius2016 says:

Fun Song!

24. Chokdii8888 says:

25. jx says:

Bannon just played audio of Hunter Biden talking about “his partner the spy chief of China”

26. Chokdii8888 says:

• Dana Christianson says:

Joe Might Have To Call A “Lid” For The Day After This Marinate’s With The Voters..

• MR52 says:

Wow, that is interesting. Biden wants to shut down oil and gas, but his son is backed by Chinese oil and gas. WTF, they want to kill the US oil and gas market so they and their friends in China and Europe can have a monopoly.

What dirt bags, these people could careless about this country. What sell outs.

• pyromancer76 says:

This is what “Global Warming,” “Sustainable Energy,” and “Re-imagining the Future” (a so-called kinder, gentler capitalism),” etc., is all about. Unfortunately, the oligarchs involved in these scams would find themselves fodder to the CCP machine once it/thy win.

• gabytango says:

In agreement with you, MR52 – that is EXACTLY what their goal is. There are No Adjectives strong enough, deep enough, horrifying enough to describe this!

• Dana Christianson says:

Trump Has Made The US Energy Independent.. If The Globalists Pull The Rug Out From Under The “Petro-Dollar” Trump Can Create A New Gold Backed Economic System..

• Fubu says:

Biden was in charge of oil and gas development For Ukraine. Shutting down oil and gas in the US while providing grants and loans to foreign countries to develop theirs…for a price, of course.

• Fubu says:

27. trishinsouthernillinois says:

2 years ago today, my son & I were in line to see President TRUMP at Murphysboro, IL airport.
    We talked to fellow Treeper, Tuskyou on the Treehouse thread while waiting in line to get in to park.
    She was first in line at the door after parking & we were about 75 – 100 people behind her…..she found us!
    We had a blast that day.

28. wtd says:

Surreal
    WATCH: As Biden struggles to answer a question, his campaign staff orders reporters away

29. Henry says:

Too funny

• Clivus Multrum says:

The Lincoln Project is nothing more than an exit door pseudo-conservatives and other washed up RINOs pass through to cash in and make a few bucks off the low information TDS crowd on their way to Political Palookaville……Permanently.

Bye, bye, ladies!

• mr.piddles says:

I didn’t even make it to 0:30.

30. furtive says:

;Vote in person!
    Hr 1.Voting for dummies Explained
    POTUS IS GAINING GROUND IN PERSON

EXPLANATION OF CONSTITUTIONAL STEPS to declare winner.

Hr. 2 Hunter recording admissions of GUILT

31. sync says:

Republicans won the latest fight to reach the US Supreme Court over how Americans cast ballots during the pandemic, with the justices voting 5-3 to block an extended timeline for Wisconsin to accept absentee ballots in the November election

• sync says:

Chief Justice Roberts, a literal spin doctor, wrote in a one-paragraph concurrence on Monday that the Pennsylvania (in PA. case Roberts voted not to hear an appeal) and Wisconsin cases were different — the former involved a state court interpreting a state constitution, while the latter involved “federal intrusion on state lawmaking processes.”

• WIVoter says:

Someone might want to remind John Roberts that it is supposed to be the state legislature in Pennsylvania who controls the rules on voting procedure not the state supreme court. Like Roberts would care about the law anyways.

• Wethal says:

And Tom Wolf first tried to get the PA legislature to change the law, and failed. When the legislative branch wouldn’t change the law, he went to the judiciary. Wolf conceded that this kind of change to the law should be done by the legislature.

Roberts seems to have missed this point – intentionally.

• WIVoter says:

There is NO REASON anyone who lives In Wisconsin, who got their absentee ballots, should not be able to get them returned by November 3rd. We received ours 6 weeks before election day and have dropped them off at our town hall so that is 3 votes for Trump/Pence. The only fear is the USPS, if you mail in you absentee vote, or stolen drop boxes or Democrats stealing your vote.

32. Eric says:

33. dogsmaw says:

34. 1stgoblyn says:

Trump was supposed to be in Lansing, Michigan for a peaceful protest. RSBN usually is interviewing hours before a ‘protest’ starts, but it is all silence 40 minutes past start time. Anyone want to wager Gov. Witless has put the stymie on his Michigan appearances? Wolf tried to do it yesterday in PA but was unsuccessful. Maybe Witless had more resources/sheeple?

35. CrewDog says:

The below not News to most here but this is a good Vid to send to ignorant family/friends. Rudy does a good job of summing up BidenGate.

“Rudy Giuliani – Uncovered: How Joe Biden Got Millions in Foreign Bribes!” – Must Watch Video

GOD SAVE THE REPUBLIC!

36. 1stgoblyn says:

So Bam Bam is campaigning for Joey in Orlando. He has such low regard for Hiden Biden that he can’t even change his speech. Sounds like the same one he gave in Philly.

• maggiemoowho says:

I want to know why FOX News is airing that azzhole, he is not running for President, all he’s doing is spewing lie after lie.

• 1stgoblyn says:

Someone posted on FB that Fox has endorsed Biden. And yeah, Bammy is repeating the ‘injecting bleach’ lie, the China bank account, the $750 in taxes lies and on and on. Gotta turn that stuttering fool off.

• H.R. says:

Not to worry. The hundred or so people listening to him aren’t voting for President Trump, anyhow.

• 1stgoblyn says:

But there will be millions of votes from felons, dead people, illegals etc., not to mention the harvested ballots and those found in car trunks and cabinets after the polls close. In a fair election Trump wins in a landslide.

• brutalus2 says:

Honestly, I find it comforting Obama has gone from the Greek columns of Denver to some lame, sparcely attended event in Orlando, groveling for a few votes for sorry old Joe Biden…maybe there is justice in the universe

• Kroesus says:

Last I had seen PDJT had already CANCELED 95% of Ozero’s accomplishments. He doesn’t really care about Slo Joe but is trying to save that last 5% so he isn’t completely erased. He should be in PRISON for his knowing fraud on the US and all his actions should be reversed since he was ALWAYS an illegitimate POTUS. Think about it PDJT could replace Ozero’s two illegal appointments to SCOTUS. They won’t take action because of the massive constitutional crisis it would cause and would also place all military as war criminals for fighting an illegal conflict.

• Peoria Jones says:

It has not gone unnoticed how very little effort Zero is putting into it.

The other day, I heard a soundbite on the nooz where he stated that IF Biden/Harris get elected, they stand a good CHANCE of getting some of their policies implemented, LOL! And this was at an appearance to supposedly help them!

37. Zydeco says:

38. InAz says:

In my area there are more Hiden Biden/Harris signs than there were Hitlary Clinton signs four years ago. BUT……..there are way more Trump/Pence signs and more than there were four years ago. Many many people have Trump/Pence flags on vehicles with the USA flag! So I keep praying!

Martha McSally signs and China Mark Kelly signs are about even. Tiffany Shed signs outnumber Corrupt Chicago O’Halloran.

39. dogsmaw says:

40. Henry says:

41. WeThePeople2016 says:

42. WhiteBoard says:

Watching Obama talk

Fox news viewed the crowd and stopped after 20 ft from the stage . This means fox news tried to make it appear the crowd is large, by pretending they could of scanned more but it’s just unnecessary, even though WE KNOW that was as far as the crowd went.

Mr if if if if if if if, okay doke, looks desperate.

Obama brought up potus’s secret Chinese bank account. Desperate. And he said trump called the troops losers and suckers.

I’m so glad Obama did this, and I hope potus sees it. This will make him ask barr wtf are u doing!!

43. ziegler von strahn says:

Another voter fraud/ballot harvesting scheme revealed. And will be ignored.

This is what we have to worry about, there is an organized network of people working to specifically subvert our elections and our government is infiltrated with traitors who turn a blind eye to it because it aligns with their goals.

I fear we have already lost the Republic, Nov 3rd will only prove it.

• kbrion77 says:

If Trump loses on the 3rd with this historical support and huge numbers of net new voters for him, how will a Republican ever win the presidency again? Serious question.

• alligatriot says:

“I fear we have already lost the Republic…”

I hold the opposite view. I have no doubt whatsoever that the Republic will be preserved. And not only that, it will be made even greater!

There are more of us than there are of them.

44. wolverinetodd says:

ACB Confirmation was epic. Words that make me hopeful in these times in which the Deep State and Media have engaged in and continue the ongoing Coup: “Defend the Constitution against all enemies both foreign and domestic“. We need this promise now more than ever.

45. stormyeyes says:

The drive-in rally, held outside Camping World Stadium in the park that was once Tinker Field, drew supporters in 273 cars, the campaign said. The vehicles wrapped around the podium, and drivers honked their horns in approval as speakers including Florida Agriculture Commissioner Nikki Fried and Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer warmed up the crowd.

46. cdnintx says:

White House Trick or Treaters in case anyone missed it. https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1320492022797455365?s=19

47. cdnintx says:

48. delighteddeplorable says:

We are living in astonishing historical times, the Trump Era. Don’t know about you, but my head is spinning on a regular basis these days, in a good way, not a Linda Blair way. The coming week will be off the charts epic, can’t wait to see what else lies ahead. Other than the landslide, we know all about that one. 😉👍💖

49. WeThePeople2016 says: