MAGA Video Ground Report – Tucson, Arizona…

“Rally to the standard” is a call to arms when a situation is critical. There is no time for lengthy debate; optimal solutions are needed, and each person/family independently recognizes what needs to be done without further discussion. Yes, Americans are rallying to the standard.

The optimistic MAGA community is fully engaged and activated coast to coast. All across America the patriotic movement behind President Donald Trump is rallying to the “best is yet to come” standard. As such, while cutting through the media chaff & countermeasures from the narrative engineers, independent journalist John Spiropoulos provides this ground report from Tucson, Arizona:

“My wife and I traveled 7 hours from Southern California top the rally in Tucson. She wanted to see the president. I wanted to interview his supporters, some of whom got in line at 6am for a speech that didn’t start until 10 hours later. Why did they go to the rally? What issues are important to them? I interviewed 30 people from all walks of life. This is the first in a series of reports. Thanks for watching.”  ~ John Spiropoulos

Every second we live our life with thankfulness for the abundance within it; every moment that we CHOOSE to engage with fellowship; every day that we accept guidance from God – however you define him to be; and every moment we cherish this time to be a beacon of optimism; is a moment we defeat the leftist barrage and hold the flag in place. It is a genuinely patriotic position not to succumb to the attack narratives.

All around us, in every tribe and region, there are people who need you to show them the strength that you have. Strength of spirit. Strength of fellowship that you will not relent from expressing. No matter what noise is shouting from the MSM loudspeakers we must withstand it; we must make eye contact and remain joyful. We cannot allow despair to be the status quo.

Our nation needs more people like you, right now. Don’t wait… engage life, get optimistic however you need to do it. Then let that part of you shine right now… This is how we fight. This is how we win. Hold up that flag; give the starter smile… rally to the standard you create and spread fellowship.

Outnumber the opposition whenever they surface; and use the sheer scale of our assembly to send a resounding message, even when they despise us upon reception of it.

Foolishness and betrayal of our nation have served to reveal dangers within our present condition. Misplaced corrective action, regardless of intent, is neither safe nor wise. We know exactly who Donald Trump is, and we also know what he is not.

He is exactly what we need at this moment.

He is a necessary, defiant and glorious fighter.

He is our weapon.

We have the best message.

We have the best candidate.

Yesterday, October 25th, was St. Crispin’s day:

If we are mark’d to die, we are enow
To do our country loss; and if to live,
The fewer men, the greater share of honour.
God’s will! I pray thee, wish not one man more.
By Jove, I am not covetous for gold,
Nor care I who doth feed upon my cost;
It yearns me not if men my garments wear;
Such outward things dwell not in my desires.
But if it be a sin to covet honour,
I am the most offending soul alive.
No, faith, my coz, wish not a man from England.
God’s peace! I would not lose so great an honour
As one man more methinks would share from me
For the best hope I have. O, do not wish one more!
Rather proclaim it, Westmoreland, through my host,
That he which hath no stomach to this fight,
Let him depart; his passport shall be made,
And crowns for convoy put into his purse;
We would not die in that man’s company
That fears his fellowship to die with us.
This day is call’d the feast of Crispian.
He that outlives this day, and comes safe home,
Will stand a tip-toe when this day is nam’d,
And rouse him at the name of Crispian.
He that shall live this day, and see old age,
Will yearly on the vigil feast his neighbours,
And say ‘To-morrow is Saint Crispian.’
Then will he strip his sleeve and show his scars,
And say ‘These wounds I had on Crispian’s day.’
Old men forget; yet all shall be forgot,
But he’ll remember, with advantages,
What feats he did that day. Then shall our names,
Familiar in his mouth as household words-
Harry the King, Bedford and Exeter,
Warwick and Talbot, Salisbury and Gloucester-
Be in their flowing cups freshly rememb’red.
This story shall the good man teach his son;
And Crispin Crispian shall ne’er go by,
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remembered-
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne’er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition;
And gentlemen in England now-a-bed
Shall think themselves accurs’d they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin’s day.

The awakened American middle-class insurgency, led by Donald Trump, is an existential threat to the professional political class and every entity who lives in/around the professional political class. Their entire political apparatus is threatened by our insurgency. The political industry, all of corrupt governance, is threatened by our support through Donald Trump.

Decision time.

You know why the entire apparatus is united against President Trump. You know why the corrupt Wall Street financial apparatus is united against President Trump. You know why every institutional department, every lobbyist, every K-Street dweller, every career legislative member, staffer, and the various downstream economic benefactors, including the corporate media, all of it – all the above, are united against Donald Trump.

Donald Trump is an existential threat to the existence of a corrupt DC system we have exposed to his disinfecting sunlight. Donald Trump is the existential threat to every entity who benefits from that corrupt and vile system.

Throw aside the sense of discomfort and bear witness to the evil we oppose. Do not turn your eyes from the hatred and schemes focused in our direction. Stand firm amid the solace of our number and resolve to the task at hand.

Those who oppose our efforts are little more than parasites quivering as they stare into the very visible Cold Anger furnace of righteousness.

Who fuels that furnace?

….WE DO !

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2020, media bias, Patriotism, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

120 Responses to MAGA Video Ground Report – Tucson, Arizona…

1. Give me liberty or give me death! Let’s go Wolverines!

• Cupcake says:

I live in Arizona, and there is for sure something happening here for the past few weeks. I Iive in a suburb about 25 minutes from Phoenix. On Saturday I went to go get a haircut at my salon which is in an area with lots of retail and restaurants. I noticed lots of traffic pulling into the area around 1:00 but thought it was from the Farmer’s Market close by. We kept hearing horns honking and my stylist said that a few hours earlier there was a “Trump Parade”.

When I left, I decided to walk around up and down the street where all the restaurants are. For the whole time I was there, hundreds more “Trump” cars and trucks went up and down the street, both coming and going….flags waiving and music blasting. So many people walking around in full MAGA gear, Red MAGA hats and all, same with half of the people sitting in the 15-20 restaurants I passed. Apparently the main caravan (which was miles long) from earlier in the day circled around several cities traveling for miles and miles with a few thousand participating, and the people still there were just the leftovers 🙂 I see Trump flags and ppl in Trump gear every once in a while, but have NEVER seen anything like this before! I couldn’t believe it!

I walked around *by myself* for an hour just to take it all in…it was almost infectious. Not once did I see anyone reacting negatively to any of the MAGA people! Driving home I saw other Trump trucks out there, and as it turns out there was another caravan later that night, and another YUGE one again Sunday in another part of the valley which was something like 7000 people.

Again, I have NEVER seen anything like this before!!!!

• Cupcake says:

Ugh didn’t mean to post this as a reply 😦

• MostlyRight says:

Also in AZ, in Tempe which is about as liberal as it gets in Maricopa (ASU college town). Signs displayed are about equal. This weekend a guy rented a private major corner as a pumpkin patch, but ended up putting up a tent selling only Trump gear…flags and banners and signs. The place was rocking until some angry neighbors got the liberal land owner to shut him down. My wife and daughter got “caught” in a Biden car parade trying to compete with the Trump parades going on around town. It was about 9 cars by their count. Something is happening…

• Cupcake says:

I was born in Tempe and grew up there, went to ASU, and my daughter just graduated from ASU…..I’m sad about what has happened to my beloved hometown! It’s still beautiful but is liberal/hipster now. Funny about the Biden “parade”! Ha!!

• mac says:

MR,
          I agree with you. SOMETHING is happening, and I find it unprecedented. Those people who like President Trump, and there appear to be many more than the pollsters are counting, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE President Trump and they would “crawl naked over broken glass” to get to the polls to vote for him. I have never seen such enthusiasm for a political candidate in my entire life. If President Trump doesn’t win, it will only be because the election was stolen from him. The majority of Americans support President Trump and want him reelected.

• Attorney says:

We had the same experience in Schertz, TX. It was fun! Reminded me of Tea Party times.

But never underestimate the enemy. They lie, they cheat, and the steal (votes).

Cheers!

• Deborah D says:

Yes! This is our country. We’re fighting for it and for the best President in my lifetime. God bless America and our fantastic fighter Donald J. Trump.

• I’m in NJ-03 surrounded by dummies smoking the MSM angel dust.

• Sportyclays says:

I feel your pain. I’m LA. Biden signs on the lawns of $5M homes and “Blue No Matter Who” bumperstickers on Range Rovers. They ARE the smartest people don’t you know. Lots of For Sale signs too and Beverly Hills popping off with Trump rallies every weekend. Interesting times.

• swissik says:

Your pain is my pain too. Los Altos, CA neighboring Palo Alto, Mountain View (Google). Highly educated people they say…..Trump supporters don’t dare to show it in any form. Too risky to trigger the highly educated, they might damage your car or your front yard.

• warddorrity says:

Ride for the brand…

2. margarite1 says:

I looked to see if there was a parade here in Portland but couldn’t find anything. Actually I think Portland is sort of like the whole country would be if Biden won….i.e. dangerous to be a conservative.

• greyt2know says:

Margarite1. I live halfway between Portland and Seattle. I have three adult kids with homes in NE Portland. Professionals and smart, but politically/spiritually naive and blinded. It’s sad, but not hopeless. Be safe in Portland, Margarite1. Stay clear of downtown as well as certain parks on the east side until things get better. They will in time. Pray for my kids.

• betseyross says:

I have friends and relatives in Portland. What you say is true about their spirits, being naïve and blinded. They have no clue about politics and would like to stay out of it. Well, being in Portland makes them a target and they have no clue. Praying for everyone in Portland.

• pgtsndthinker says:

Indeed, a recent college graduate I know lives SW of Portland and believes the city is as safe as ever. I fear it is a false sense of security that might endanger his life if he drives down the wrong street at the wrong time being the wrong skin color.

• sunnydaze says:

I know “smart people” in Portland, too, who believe the problem is ..”small, just a few blocks of downtown , doesn’t affect their lives, will die out ‘soon’ ….” , etc, etc.

They live just across the river (moved recently) and can probably see the smoke rising at nite, but hey, it’s all good.

When asked about the small businesses downtown in that “small area”, he did concede that that was too bad for them and shouldn’t happen.

Also, believed that Andy Ngo was a rabble rouser who was essentially “asking for it” when Antifa started beating him up a few years back for just reporting. Asked my friend if he REALLY thought it was OK to beat somebody up for asking simple questions and filming what’s going on and he finally conceded that maybe getting beat up was going too far.

Feels like these people DO have a brain if you push them far enough to search it out, but Dayum, they ain’t going there any time soon.

• margarite1 says:

Yesterday the BLM mob showed up in Lake Oswego to verbally assualt people trying to enjoy a Sunday afternoon. I lived in this little berg for 20 years and it was always peaceful and safe and I guess the mob just couldn’t stand happy people. The mob just started screaming at people trying to demand they say they support BLM. Who trains this mob – who is funding them? I used to think Soros but now I think China.

• Joemama says:

Yes, this does seem to be similar to the cultural revolution in China: indoctrinate the young people, then send them out to destroy all the cultural landmarks and history, then as the chaos increases, send them out to harass innocent, good people to agree to their dogma. Then add public beatings and humiliation, bankrupting families, preventing them from getting jobs and making a livelihood.

Sounds pretty similar to the Chinese model of communist revolution.

3. montanamel says:

We be ready, willing, and able up here in the froozen north…
    In fact, we just slipped down to ZERO f. with about 7″ of snow on the ground…

Thanks for the report(s)….keep ’em coming….nothing like feeding off of success…

There use to be a show called TWTWTW … This is truly the Week That Was….

Stay alert….stay frosty….and, VOTE while taking someone with you to the polls…

• warddorrity says:

Hit 8F here in the Idaho Panhandle yesterday with about the same amount of snow. Taking a break from stacking firewood as I write this. Only 2 1/2 cords to go.

4. mr.piddles says:

Excellent ground report, John Spiropoulos! Looking forward to the next one…

5. calbear84 says:

Eli Moreno @1:40 nails it.

6. pokipua says:

I have been waiting 30 years for a President like Donald Trump. I feel like I have a deep personal connection with this man. I know that everyday when I get up to start my day, he is out there fighting for me. I am also aware of all the hate directed his way by the media, democrats, never Trumpers. He had a great life before he decided to run for President but he gave all that up to represent me as well as so many others in this fight against our corrupt government. He has to win, he must win, he WILL WIN! Love you Mr. President!

7. raptors2021 says:

If you want to see attractive regular women, go to a Trump rally (check out Momma Moreno with her 23 year-old daughter!). It’s the serenity of happiness and inner peace (belief in God).

Leftists turn into Michael Moore or Maude Behar. Does the hate and anger rot them from the inside, or does leftism attract people angry over what they see in the mirror? The mug shots from Antifa riots look like the gargoyles at Notre Dame.

8. Johnny Bravo says:

Excellent professional job John S, thank you for reporting the news🥰

9. FPCHmom says:

10. Excellent reports for the top of the ballot!
    What is the consensus for the House?

• bertdilbert says:

I think people are just tired of the masks. A democrat future is masks forever. I think they will pay heavily for all their antics.

• Kristin DeBacco says:

Let’s hope so. I think many people are still scared and they say that wearing a mask is nothing compared to being sick.
        They think they will die.
        Of course some people have one or more co-morbidities.
        I respect and encourage their decision to stay away to protect themselves.
        I hope we eventually get to herd immunity as I believe that to be the best remedy.
        People do die from disease, accidents and self inflicted actions all the time.
        But give me liberty.

• Joemama says:

This fake pandemic has caused me to adjust my estimation of the typical person’s IQ down by about 40 or 50 points.

You have to be an idiot to still believe the MSM/politicians and not have done some research and figured out that this is not a deadly disease. These are the cultural marxist’s new useful idiots.

11. meow4me2 says:

Two comments – a while ago when Sundance posted that “Live your best life” essay, I took his advice and decided the biggest way to help people for me was to spread joy. So we put out our Halloween decorations, including the inflatable dragon Norbert that the neighborhood kids love. For my team at work, I decided we had to do something to bring joy, so we are playing “socially distanced Halloween bingo” on Friday. I made Halloween treat bags for all employees and their families this weekend, too. And included a card with the simple message “Spread joy”. I am doing my part to counteract the gloom.

Regarding a poster’s comment above about the House, I’ve been doing calls for campaigns in other states. I can say most of the calls I’ve been making where people will to actually talk to me are full of resolute voters who want this madness to end so they are voting Republican and against Dems. Very few mixed tickets or undecideds. Of course, that’s only the few percent who will speak to me, and that’s certainly not a majority of voters. But it’s a common theme I hear.

12. The Boss says:

All of the Americans Spiropoulos interviewed instinctively know the difference between right and wrong, regardless of how eloquent they are in articulating whatever issues are important to them.

I took particular note of the retired union pipe fitter’s comment – where he stated he left the democrat party about ten years ago. His comment echoed that of east coast Teamster rank and file, who proudly stated they did not vote for Obama twice. Back then unionized workers realized democrats are wrong for America, and they started looking for another path. Many other Americans did likewise.

Today, we all have a choice between right and wrong, good and evil and the American Dream or an American nightmare. It’s that stark. As a country we’ve been to the edge of the democrat – NeverTrump – globalist – PC abyss. We WILL choose to turn away from that horrible abyss. That I can tell you.

• GH says:

Hi Boss
      I see what you did there with the last sentence in your comment and I totally agree…that I can tel you

• Blue Water Fox says:

Retired U.S.W.(united steel workers) member here after 35 years working as a NCO at Hanford nuclear site. I get the U.S.W. monthly magazine. Articles on china dumping from tires, steel ,aluminum,glass, and others. Articles on how NAFTA was hurting our fellow members. Trump is stopping the dumping. Got rid of NAFTA. Major disappointment when the U.S.W. endorsed Biden Harris for president . And the cherry on top is the buy American slogan stolen from Trump.

13. Paul says:

Never forget the millions of unborn children who have been murdered by a nation of Americans. As nation we don’t deserve a man like DJT! We deserve wrath. This election is about Americans to pursue their right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Even the Americans that are not born yet who can not speak for themselves. Maybe a national repentance is underway. God will chasten us until we stop elective abortion. It appears that the stage is set to do just that!

43 Why do you not understand what I say? It is because you cannot bear to hear my word. 44 You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 But because I tell the truth, you do not believe me. John 8

• Charlotte Powell Brooks says:

Make no mistake about it, God’s Wrath is coming.
      Judgement Day, for all the world, where we all answer to God, is also coming.
      We may put things behind us, but God never forgets.

• Paul, Loved your comment! Before I realized 43, 44 & 45 were verse numbers, I thought you were referring to Bush – 43, O – 44 & Trump – 45.

Verse 43 accurately describes Bush #43. He could not understand truth.

Verse 44 accurately describes O #44. ‘You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.’

Verse 45 accurately describes President Trump # 45! ‘But because I tell the truth, you do not believe me.’

• Eric C. says:

Odd, 43, 44 and 45, re-read it looking at the context following each as if it represents the President associated with the number.

• John17milw says:

46 Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me? 47 Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”

Just looking ahead.

14. Eric French7666fz ufo says:

Yesterday in Kingston in northeastern PA; that’s me in the white Jeep Gladiator at about the 1:10 minute mark 🙂

15. Mike in a Truck says:

Drive 10 hours a day for 70 hours in 8 days and you have a lot of time to think. For many years we called it the Shadow Government, now it’s called the Deep State. The question I’ve asked : How long before they piss people off enough to the point they wont tolerate it anymore? Well the answer came in 2016. The bigger question that needs an answer: The DS is made up of people. What is the ultimate goal of these people? Do they really think that the American people will put up with them forever? The only answer and conclusion that I have come to is that they serve demonic forces. We now see it playing out and they are furious that We The People are rebelling.

• Phil aka Felipe says:

Well said, Mike.

You’ve come to the same conclusion as Paul:

“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”

16. wlbeattie says:

IMO We are not an insurgency
    – WE ARE THE 2ND UNITED STATES REVOLUTION
    – you in America
    – supported by
    – we here in the other Western countries!
    Pres #Trump is the new leader for a free Western World

A modern day Winston Churchill – fighting against ALL radicals

VIVA FREE America and VIVA FREE Western Countries

17. David Hertle says:

During the 8 years of the one I call Obi Wan Nairobi, I had a case of Cold Anger, fueled in part by the very disappointing candidates fielded by the GOP [McCain and Romney] I voted for Sarah and thought I saw some value in Ryan, but still disgusted with the choice. On election day 2012 I popped into a local buffet for a late lunch and a bus pulled up with a bunch of happy Obama voters. They were wearing the biggest smiles ever. They were happy. It did not hit me that day; but months later, ‘What were they doing on a bus on Election Day?’ They were passing through, not local folks. Yep, they were being moved around to cast multiple ballots, the Chicago way – “Vote Early and Vote Often”
    Out of my Cold Anger, I calmed myself with the thought that America was enduring a Civics Lesson. We get what we vote for.
    Today I intend to cast my early ballot. My cold anger went up like poof 4 years ago. I stayed up all night until HRC conceded. I have been happy for four years. Now it is the democrats who have fielded the worse possible candidate. Casting a vote for Joe, is not a vote for him, but rather for the unseen handlers. The Supreme Court has sent a message to Pennsylvania that they will not be able to even attempt to reconcile voter fraud on mail in ballots. Katie Bar the Door.
    What I expect in 9 days is an initial huge reporting of Trump votes across the board and then the democrat machine will kick in behind the scene with all of their prearranged games.
    We need to start comparing the number of ballots cast and counted by election day vs. the number of registered voters in each precinct. When the ballot begin to exceed what should be the maximum legally expected, holler “Foul!”
    With the memory of my 8 years of cold anger with the usurper, I can not imagine this next alternative.

18. jhixon says:

I think that President Trump will win that second term. It brings tears to my eyes, watching the video of Tucson’s Trump rally. I only hope that voters in Arizona will also vote for Martha McSally. She may not be that great of a Senator; but Mark Kelly is aligned with communist China. Mark Kelly is Socialist-Marxist who wants to do away with the 2nd amendment.

• azchick says:

I was right behind PDJT at the Tucson rally and it was ELECTRIC. It was hot and stinky and NO ONE CARED. We love our President. I held my nose and my barf bag when I voted for McSally. I hope someone steps up during the next 2 years to primary her. She is nothing but a McCain stain that needs to be cleaned out. We’re going to take back our congressional seat with the rising star Brandon Martin that PDJT gave a shout out to. YIPPEE! We’ve been working hard for 2 years. It’s working.

• Kristin DeBacco says:

We and everyone I know voted for Martha McSally. My main complaint is you never hear from these conventional politicians, except when there is an election.
      Anyone hear from or has seen Kirsten Sinema???? She ballot harvested her seat. That was a blatant steal.
      But she is keeping quiet. I have not seen her endorsing the chinese astronaut.

• KT Prayer Warrior says:

I know Martha from military service. She s a true patriot. Stick with her. God’s hand is upon her. Loved seeing Buzz endorse her.

19. Joshua says:

Amen

20. ATheoK says:

Wonderful Post!

21. Dee Paul Deje says:

Freedom loving women are so beautiful. Leftists are hideous.

22. Ausonius says:

Where are the BIDEN parades? 😉

Are BIDEN supporters too hoi polloi, too hoity-toity, too knobby-snobby to indulge in such crass things? That is not possible, since DEMS are constantly “Fighting for average Americans/the little guy/the oppressed/the poor/etc.!”

Certainly a car parade would not spread the WUHAN FLU! That cannot be their excuse, which is what they use for the sad turn-outs at BIDEN “rallies”: they don’t want the virus to spread, that’s why they only let a few people attend a BIDEN “rally,” right?! 🙂 They are the responsible ones: when people go to a TRUMP RALLY, people die later from the virus!!!

But a car parade would be safe! So…where are the BIDEN car parades? One was attempted in Cincinnati to counter the thousands in the TRUMP Car Parade…and 12…(Twelve)…cars showed up. But maybe the organizers were unfamiliar with the telephone, the Internet, printing posters, etc. to get the word out. 😉

• TwoLaine says:

No one shows up for Bernie. No one shows up for Jill. No one shows up for The Kenyan. No one shows up for #HeelsUp.

Joe thinks his crowds are pretty normal compared to theirs. It is dismal all around for him.

Personally, why would you show up for someone who tells you on prime time TV that you don’t deserve to know what he is going to do?

• TwoLaine says:

OH, and my favorite. He WILL meet with the mob bosses, union leaders & USCoC, behind closed doors and tell them what he is going to do, but you don’t get to know.

You have to vote for it before you can find out what it will do to you. But you really already know, if you just listen. C’mon Man!

USCoC, = U.S. Chamber of Commerce = GLOBALIST CONTROLLERS

• Rosemary B says:

I know. Unbelievable

Sadly, my little brother, his wife (NH) and my sister in Maryland are all “democrat” the claim. So they are voting for Biden.
          We just do not talk about it. That is easy with my sister, she hates politics and she is not very astute in various workings of the constitution, nor does she care. So we just love each other.
          My brother on the other hand, is gonna have a stroke one day, he is so virulent and angry

• Sportyclays says:

You’re talking about the people who consider wearing a ribbon and liking a tweet engaged political activism. They’re simply too lazy.

• Joemama says:

Soros isn’t paying BLM/antifa for car parades. He’s only paying for riots, looting, harassment of innocents and murder.

At bottom of the following article, there is a list compiled in 2016 of 187 organizations funded by George Soros that are used to destroy America:

23. Walter Gray says:

Let’s all meet at the old mill and get ready to ride!!! Let’s show the World what Freedom looks like…and Vote your life and my life depend on it. We are children of the same heavenly Father. Together we all will take back our Country!!! America First!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

24. The Gipper Lives says:

Another beautiful post, sundance. Thanks!

25. rushtonovember says:

I thought all the intelligent people were voting for Biden? I am always proud of the intelligence and knowledge of my fellow conservatives.

26. At least once before the election, you might want to re-watch Braveheart.

27. We need to pray and stand behind Martha McSally. She is a Patriot where as Mark Kelly has communist ties. Why would he have a Chinese Communist flag on his motor cycle? When his wife(Gabby Giffords) was shot he blamed the Tea Party and Sarah Palin,(he never apologized for wrongly accusing The Tea Party of Sarah Palin). He is going to stick to Biden and the progressives like glue.He wants to make Arizona a gun-free state(that will NEVER happen). I live in Arizona and we don’t need another Jeff Flake. I’m sure Mark Kelly would have liked to plant a Communist flag on the moon! That is why four other fellow astronauts are supporting Martha McSally, a true Patriot.
    I have seen huge Trump rally’s in northwest Phoenix area, a good sign Arizona is recovering from a progressive burp of California libtards who want to change Arizona

28. Talkofthetown says:

A little out of place but… I’m in Ohio . I’ve saw things that I’ve never seen. The other day I saw a road crew paving road. They had Trump flags fling and hanging of all their equipment. Yesterday in another location I saw a crane that had an American flag and two Trump flags displayed off the side of the Express way. It was probably 100 feet in the air and looked to be at least a 100 foot long display. Wish I could have got a picture. Where I’m at I’m seeing 50 to 1 Trump signs vs Biden.

Can’t wait to vote. Oh also I see a lot of places selling Trump Flags/hats/signs/stickers.Ive yet to this day saw anybody anywhere selling Biden memorabilia anywhere.

#LifesGood!

29. Kristin DeBacco says:

we were out and about in Cave Creek AZ this Saturday and restaurants are displaying Trump/Pence signs. Pick up trucks sporting big American flags on one side and Trump flags on the other parading through town.
    Great to see.

30. Ed Kslvelage says:

This story warmed my heart. I get all of my news directly from the publishers, podcasts, and bloggers I follow. I am a huge Rush, Levin and Hannity fan. I am amazed that anyone would rely on the tech companies for news.
    That being said, this organic outpouring of support is so encouraging.

31. Attended MAGA Houston, Oct 2018 > 3,000 in line at 10 am for 7:30 pm show that held 18,000 fans. Attended MAGA Dallas, Nov 2019 > 500 in line at 7:00 am for 8:00 pm show that held 22,000 fans. Attended three Rolling Stone concerts, only events close to comparison. Can’t Get No Satisfaction….to to a MAGA RALLY !

32. A Fortified City says:

Don’t forget Nineveh, the message Jonah was given to speak was in 40 days God will destroy this city period. The message was not if you don’t repent God will.
    The people heard the message received it and did the right thing, importantly you note the King led the way.
    We got such a man in Donald J. Trump as president he is sensitive and sees being directed by as only a good thing. He is good for our nation. Perhaps God will spare us of a just reward for our transgressions as a nation against the unborn.

33. 4gypsybreeze says:

John Spiropoulos- Hope you enjoyed your trip to Arizona!

Southern AZ here—I voted in person last week! I drove 30 miles to the Recorders Office in Bisbee and only one person in line when I went. When I left there were 3 people waiting. I knew that I would never be able to stand in a long line on election day due to recent surgery.

I saw one report that early in person voting in AZ was up—116% on the first day. Arizona seems to only push the mail in voting. To be truthful I wasn’t even aware we could do early in person voting until I was researching polling sites since I recently moved from close to the border to further north.

In the last 2 weeks this town has gone from no Trump signs to Trump signs all over the place! Biden signs…can’t remember seeing even one! Went shopping last week and saw one truck totally decked out with Trump flags. I have seen vehicles with American flags–but first one with Trump flags. Give a thumbs up to those I see with MAGA hats.

Now is the hardest part–waiting until Election Day!

• 4gypsybreeze says:

Hoping that we get Ms. —I fell down I was so drunk- Kirkpatrick, and replace her with Brandon Martin who is vet.

Between her and Grijalva up North I have to wonder—do they go to bars and recruit people to run for office?

• John Spiropoulos says:

It was a joy being around so many patriots. They were so welcoming. My experience with “man-on-the-street” interviews is that most people don’t want to talk. But this was different. I interviewed 30 people. Only one person turned down my interview request and that was because she was supposed to be at work but instead called in sick, LOL. Can’t imagine a better use of a sick day! Another report coming later today. It will be either here or on my Twitter feed @spirovideo. Or Both. Thanks for watching.

34. warddorrity says:

Rally to the standard and ride for the brand.

35. warddorrity says:

Rally to the standard and ride for the brand.

36. LYNEOK says:

The outside rally’s are great because we get to see that big beautiful Air Force 1 land. It’s thrilling when the announcment is made that it’s on it’s final approach. Just adds to the happiness.
    What I feel for this President is gratitude and appreciation. We appreciate that he is working his tail off to save this country on his own money.
    When I heard someone tell us he understood what danger we were in, he was able to articulate what many of us were feeling, but had not formulated the understanding yet. Yet we knew things were really wrong, and we were in danger.
    We instantly understood that here was someone who felt the same way we did, and we understood he would be able to do something about it.
    When the crowds start shouting ‘We love love you’ they mean it from the bottom of their hearts, in gratitude and appreciation.
    It must scare the opposition to death.I’m betting there will be hundreds of rally’s this coming week end. I’m excited, but anxioius too, that something terrible be attempted.
    But our Heavenly Father started all this, He’s watching over it.
    Lynn

37. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

This rally in Tucson is where 3 tilt-wing Ospreys made an early flyover
    and then landed just before the president arrived onboard Marine One.

~~~~~~~ TRUMP the VOTE ~~~~~~~

38. kleen says:

This is not a Presidential campaign, this is a grassroots movement by we the people.
    Trump couldn’t have planned for this, he couldn’t have made this happen. We can, we do because he stands with us.
    He is one of us, he is the one who speaks for us, he is of of us and this is our movement.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“a grassroots movement by we the people”

I found that in 2016 as a NYer’s for Trump volunteer in NH, SC, PA, OH, as well as here in NY.

Saved, bible believing Christians of all denominations (as well as those unaffiliated with a denominational assembly) were banding together of their own volition
      for candidate DJ Trump.

And, PTL, I never once heard the word “revival” once. I think Pastor Robert Jeffers of Dallas, TX said it best:

We are electing a President, NOT someone to lead a bible study [in the WH].

1 Corinthians 12:24-26 KJV
      For our comely parts have no need: but God hath tempered the body together, having given more abundant honour to that part which lacked: [25] That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another. [26] And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it.

Ephesians 4:16 KJV
      From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

39. JimFromNH2 says:

Through thick and thin…

40. RoyalCrownCat says:

SW MO – Trump Train Branson to West Plains on Nov. 1 – go to Wright County Republicans to find schedule and times – we had several hundred at last one 3 weeks ago (it was so much fun!), let’s top it!

41. Deplorable_Infidel says:

28,214 votes cast over the weekend here in Erie County (Buffalo) NY

Local news reporting high turnout exceeding previous records, local CBS carrying national story as well.

42. Paul Kieron says:

Report from New York: The Rebellion against the Fake News Narrative is HUUUGE:
    2 hour long car parade through the heart of Long Island and the President is very pleased 🙂
    Long Island NY is MAGA COUNTRY and Trump is pleased! 🙂

There will be more next Saturday & Sunday. This is in addition to Sundays Mega-MAGA Hasidic Jew TRUMP parade in New York City and Brooklyn. Also – Upstate NY is solidly Trump county.

Hold on to your hats folks: NEW YORK IS IN PLAY!!!!!!

43. Pvt. Idaho says:

It’s not only what we’re witnessing with this tremendous outpouring of love for our brave President, it’s what we’re not seeing. Where are all the Biden/Harris parades or even just plain enthusiasm? Don’t tell me Biden will be the winner after all the “mail-in”ballots are counted. We’re making it harder and harder for them to pull it off.

44. Joemama says:

AMAZING! 2,000 Vehicles Take Part in Trump Car Rally and Parade in Southern California Los Angeles Beach Towns!
    I wish I had heard about this before hand. I would have attended. I work very close to Manhattan Beach.