Today President Trump kicks-off the first of two rallies in the Northeast. Starting with a campaign event at Pro Star Aviation in Londonderry, New Hampshire. Start time 12:30pm [Livestream Links Below]

Trump Campaign LivestreamRSBN Livestream LinkFox News Livestream

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2020, Live Streaming, President Trump, RSBN, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

141 Responses to President Trump Make America Great Again Rally – Londonderry, New Hampshire – 12:30pm EDT Livestream

1. calbear84 says:

POTUS loves telling the AF1 / Boeing story. He was born to be on the stage! I’ve heard it a million times and I’m still enjoying it.

2. Rosemary B says:

My hysterically liberal little brother is driving/returning home to NH from No Va today
    His blood must be boiling lol.
    Now why would you live in a state with a motto: Live Free or Die… and be liberal?
    boggles the mind

3. Trumpstumper says:

Amazing high energy!

Home stretch y’all😉

4. Larry says:

One of the reasons I like Italian Beretta firearms is because they are made “with love” by good catholics…

5. Patience says:

Making America Great Again ~~>Again

That applies to MY very excellent President Donald J Trump
    >at his patriotic Peaceful Protests against stupidity.

I am going to miss these rallies
    after WE WIN November 3rd, 2020.

>But,,,,,, I look so forward to 4 More Years
    of President Trump ~~>every day; all dayl!

6. Sentient says:

Lefties are celebrating Mark Meadows saying something about having to live with the virus. That’s OK. Keep libs scared of their own shadow while we go vote on Election Day. If I can buy groceries, I can vote.

7. jus wundrin says:

When it comes to energy, Ill have what the President is having: No drugs or alcohol, and water every day.

8. Kathy says:

IGNORE THE POLLS … Legendary rallies, flotillas, motorcades, calvacades, and roadways lined with jubilant supporters … American souls are ablaze with the spirit of MAGA!

• CC says:

Treepers and Patriots!

The man’s timing is impeccable, brilliant!. I have said it before…we were in quiet and unhappy but what I call ‘conservative’ despair, for decades. Did we know it? Yes, but only to a small degree. We solemnly kept trying to move ahead while being held back. He knew it. He found a way to capture that and turn it into winning back our country. our hearts and souls! The energy that he has created is unbelievable!

Looking at the rally crowds only emphasizes that. I truly believe this real estate developer from Queens, is saving America, her people…their souls and life’ blood.

“Winnimins” Treepers! Keep it coming, Mr. President, we will never get tired of winning.

• Janie M. says:

Have you noticed, Kathy – all the President Trump supporters in all those events are laughing, talking and having a wonderful time. The few biden (lower case intentional) attendees at his events look dour.

9. Tornarosa says:

President Trump referring to Biden hiding ~ “He’s constantly putting a Lid on” ….” I guess he’s referring to a garbage can.” HaHa. Stinker Biden

10. petszmom says:

Maine after this. Will he be home in time for the white house Halloween festivities?

11. Maquis says:

JoeDo’hTron!
    If go won’t show, there’s another way to go.

12. Patience says:

OMG !!!!🤣😄😁😂

Joe Biden speaking at a Trump rally.
    >Genius!!!

13. alvasman says:

It’s quite a grind on him, these last days. I’d advise him to share some of the load with Ivanka, or Donald, Jr., or Eric, or others of the administration. I think this would make for better rallies and less of a strain on him.

• Jlwary says:

A grind of his choosing. Your comment falls flat, because this is the most consequential election of our time. POTUS has suffered worse things than multiple rallies. In fact, he seems very invigorated by speaking with these crowds.

• safvetblog says:

The energy from the crowds feeds him – kinda like Superman and the Sun.

• alvasman says:

Having done a bit of public speaking myself, I can appreciate one drawing “energy” from a crowd. However, having spoken multiple times over a week as we as four times in one day, I also so recognize there are limits to this.

• Robert Smith says:

I am sure it exacts a physical toll on Trump.

However, that physical toll may more than offset the psychic toll of sitting and watching the Democrats attempt to lie, cheat, and steal the election.

• alvasman says:

Another over-reaction. No where did I say anything about him not campaigning but more of him sharing the load.

• Robert Smith says:

I think he is sharing the load and he’s working at the level he deems appropriate. If he doesn’t win, he’s got the rest of his life to rest – until they haul him off to jail.

Anyway, I think the CV break for 4 days or so was opportune as it allowed him to rest up, gather his thoughts, and make the final push.

• alvasman says:

I know he’s a workhorse. Nevertheless, he’s not a young man and I think it’s a legitimate concern to wonder how he’s taking care of himself.

After all, I think we’d all like to see him serve out a second term.

• Robert Smith says:

I agree 100%

Trump knows he has to get to a second term. As you can see, momentum is building and I think that is partly because of his full schedule AND at this late point people are finally committing. Those “undecideds”.

I take it as a good sign that Trump supporters aren’t, for the most part, being assaulted in the streets by ANTIFA and BLM right now.

• alvasman says:

Good points 👍

• Tornarosa says:

Antaeus was the son of the gods Poseidon (Ruler of the Sea) and Gaea(Ruler of the Earth), one of the Gigantes, in Greek mythology

Whenever Antaeus touched the Earth (his Base), his strength was renewed, so that even if thrown to the ground, he was invincible.

MAGA!

• Janie M. says:

Tornarosa, over at pinterest, there are a number of photos of wonderful statutes of Greek gods and goddesses (primarily in Europe). I know this because I have an account over there and spent some time viewing them. Unfortunately, I haven’t been there in quite a while.

• All 3 of his oldest kids are campaigning in other swing states for the next 3 days. His namesake Don Jr. Is campaigning in multiple states each day.

• rvsueandcrew says:

A grind? Ridiculous! Rallies are multivitamins for President Trump. If he didn’t go to these rallies, he would expend the energy on something else. That’s the way a healthy Trump lives and thrives. Every day is productive.

No pushing back in a recliner for this man!

• Robert Smith says:

I believe Pence, Don jr, and Eric are out doing rallies also.

• realeyecandy1 says:

If you look at the DonaldJTrump.com events you will find that they are ALL out in full force. Melania is getting ready for Halloween. Even Nikki Haley was out today

14. safvetblog says:

OMG, he puts the Eveready Bunny to shame!

15. furtive says:

Part I:

I have a high functioning High IQ autistic cousin, in her early 40’s with poor pragmatic (social skills) NO COMMON SENSE or PROBLEM SOLVING ABILITIES, who lives alone in Seattle.

She:
    -requires role modeling and repetition to have appropriate conversations with etiquette.
    -has no inner barometer or masking ability so she discloses personal information to anyone in her presence.
    -is receiving social security disability
    -is independent
    -drives and does all routine chores and errands
    -pays her bill, balances, her checkbook etc.
    -can only work up to 20 hours a week with placement provided by the disability office to receive benefits. (SSA pays her employer to employ her)
    -refuses to apply for a job on her own, rather than risk losing her benefits
    -has a part -time menial job 2 days a week, disinfecting a nursing home doors handles, & door knobs, which is way below her capabilities. She can’t hold a job because she thinks other people are talking about her to her superior, so she quits.
    -uses a computer.
    -has no friends, and parents who think she is a nuisance. They give her financial support, but nothing else.
    -knows she will never marry or have a child and doesn’t want to pass on her gene.
    -is chronically depressed.

She is frantic about the destruction of her city and received a $1200 CARES ACT CHECK FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP which she immediately copied and deposited it in her bank account. She was so excited!
    She phoned me Saturday to proudly announce she just voted for: TRAITOR JOE.

I am furious – she forgot all about ALL his accomplishments, the check, or that ANTIFA IS A PAID POLITICAL ARM OF THE COMMUNISTS who have seized control of the Democrat Party and are destroying the city she loves.

Since 2018, I have been informing her about how the USA has changed for the better in EVERY way, since Trump, an outsider, became president. He has sacrificed a private life to remove the corruption. He donates his salary. I tell her about the crowds across the country supporting him and sent her the videos of his accomplishments and his intentions to Drain the Swamp.
    She only watches local news, sitcoms, makeovers, & food Channels.

So I decided to research voters like herself on social security disability and the battleground state breakdown:
    This is NOT social security, which eligibility is over age 65 voters.
    Disability benefits convert to retirement benefits when the worker reaches full retirement age, 65–67, depending on the year of birth.

• furtive says:

Part II:
      Q: How many eligible voters are collecting social security disability?
      A: 9,765,086 age 18-64 is 4.4% of the US POPULATION as of December 2019:
      8,378,374 disabled workers;
      1,140,580 disabled adult children;
      246,142 disabled widow(er)s receiving disability benefits.

51.6% have an Intellectual disability
      77.5% have an “other” mental disability
      35% all “other“ impairments

(As of October 2019, 64,699,741 adults were enrolled in Medicaid)

• CC says:

In the late 90’s and early 2000’s. I was an election judge. I gave it up after the Bush fiasco. It was 0330 before I got home, after multiple vote counts and recounts downtown at the Clerk’s office. My precinct had 400 show up to vote out of a total of 1600 on the voter rolls.

I witnessed libs bringing developmentally and cognitively impaired young people to vote and were allowed to “help” them choose their candidates, the Americans with Disabilities ACt at work.. Naturally, blue state, IL, they were directing a blue vote.

I was torn between being a little angry at how they “used” these people who did not understand what was going on whilst I fiercely defend the great American right to vote.

• jazzbogie says:

Arizona here. Another similar thing going on is Democrat “help” for the very elderly. A friend was at her 90 year old Mom’s house when a Democrat voting “helper” came to the door and asked for her father by name who has been deceased for a very long time. I guess they never recorded the death certificate and someone is going to the homes of the very elderly to get their vote. Her father was a registered Republican.

• furtive says:

States to watch:

Iowa 4–4.9%
      Minnesota 3–3.9%
      New Hampshire 5–5.9%
      Ohio 5–5.9%
      Texas 3–3.9%

age 18–64 = 4.4 percent of the population.
      – Less than 3% = 5 states and the : District of Columbia, California, Utah, Colorado, Alaska, Hawaii
      – 3–3.9% = 12 states: Washington, Nevada, Arizona, Texas, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Minnesota, Illinois, Connecticut, New Jersey, Maryland
      – 4–4.9% = 13 states: Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Kansas, Iowa, Wisconsin, Florida, Georgia, West Virginia, Delaware, New York, Massachusetts
      – 5–5.9% = 9 states: New Mexico, Oklahoma, North Carolina, South Carolina, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, New Hampshire
      – 6–6.9% = 5 states: Michigan, Missouri, Louisiana, Tennessee, Vermont
      – 7% or more = 6 states highest rates of disabled beneficiaries: Alabama, Arkansas, Kentucky, Maine, Mississippi, and West Virginia

Most of those getting paid by the government for not working are democrat voters

There is a “media matters for the disabled “ website that walks you through “Trump HATE”

Conclusion:
      Those on disability social security WILL DETERMINE THE OUTCOME on November 3.

Click to access sect01.pdf

• Robert Smith says:

Being categorized “disabled” by the government is a holy grail for some people. That said, I’m sorry for your sister that she couldn’t find Trump in this election.

However, she is the perfect person that all this narrative control targets.

• Jan says:

I understand what you are saying. I have a niece around 27-28 who is 24/7 care with the intellectual abilities of a 2 or 3 yr. old & cannot talk or do very much for herself.

So I say Thank God for a program that attempts to take at least some of the financial impact off of families & offer alternative care, schooling & work programs so that the disabled can live as independently as possible.

That being said, your niece is voting like millions of Americans not disabled who are stupidly voting for candidates from the Democrat Communist Fascist party, many who will vote stupidly that way thru the rest of his/her life, no matter the truth on that candidate.

Totally frustrating, I agree. But your niece still continues to learn while many Americans are intellectually stuck on refusing to learn, especially about changing/making political choices.

MAGA must continue!!

• fangdog says:

She is the evidence of dumb and stupid democrat Libtards……”Useful Idiots”.

16. TrumpTrumpsBiden says:

Londonderry, NH was only minutes from us when we lived in NH. My daughter would like to have known in advance since she could have been there with her husband. Last week I found out he was in Prescott, Arizona during the time he was there. I found out one minute before his rally was to start in Tucson. That would have taken about 2 hours to get there but not with one minute warning. It would be great if we would know this stuff a day or so in advance.

• rvsueandcrew says:

I understand your frustration. However, I imagine there are valid reasons for the short notice. Sometimes they have to change the venue because an airport cancels on them. I’m amazed at how the Trump advance team can set up these rallies all over the place.

Anyone have the most up-to-date info on future rallies?

• CC says:

Good points about airports. I read somewhere that a Presidential trip anywhere, can involve weeks of planning, due to SS needs. He must have the these plans on a back burner…knowing how fast the American Business, positions themselves within their own ‘business plans’, to accomplish something.

In his first election, he made a last minute trip based on poling data. I think it was to Michigan. His own poling people concluded he could flip that state. I think it was Michigan?

Business is in Business to make money, or in this case, votes.

See RSBN for a list of rallies. They have tapped into the grass roots of America.

• kcmarcymc says:

You can go on DonaldJTrump.com/events
      For his rally schedule, it also lists schedules for everyone campaigning for him

• mot2grls says:

Watch RSBN on YouTube. They have all the upcoming events. Additionally, download the Trump app! That’ll keep you in the know. They are adding rallies everyday! MAGA❤️🇺🇸💙

• lieutenantm says:

Assassins don’t know where he is going to be either.

• donna kovacevic says:

No, but God does, the most important. Praying for your President, I love and respect him as do many Canadians. God Bless PDJT.

• sunnyflower5 says:

Follow this site for updates on upcoming Peaceful Protests

• 1stgoblyn says:

RSBN gives out the information days in advance. Tune in and watch his peaceful protests and you can know in advance everywhere he’s going to be.

• realeyecandy1 says:

the rallies are posted WELL in advance. I’m sorry if ya’ll do not know to go to the campaign website and look at events.

Most events are posted a week out … really I can’t believe people don’t know how to look at his website

17. waterthelibertytree01 says:

Kamel Toe Rally

18. Lion2017 says:

God Bless President Trump!

19. JonB3 says:

The Big Screen videos of Biden lying are powerful ~ Keep playing the Lying Biden VIDEOS at the Rally’s.

Sundance and friends, what do you think of this ?

Suggest the Audience RECORD the rally VIDEOS on their phones, And the SHARE WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, YOUTUBE and ALL SOCIAL MEDIA …

Spread the Word and DARE Big Tech to lock the accounts of 100’s of thousands of people !

Any thoughts ?

20. waterthelibertytree01 says:

Did you hear the big news during speech? 3rd Q GDP forecast for 35% growth…being announced around election day!!!

21. rustybritches says:

Watched President Trumps rally this morning and that guy is really funny, He makes people laugh. When he puts what the other side says up on the screen makes me laugh when you see the look on his face Now they cant call him names for telling the truth because they are telling it in their own words and this is great// Will be watching all the rest of them today as I do my work
    President Trump YOU are one great American and We love you for all you do for us
    Today, Tomorrow and for the next 4 years we will stand beside you and I too will miss these Rallies when he does not do them anymore … Makes me sad..
    Some one put up a sign that says DONALD TRUMP JR FOR 2024 HE LAUGHES ABOUT IT BUT JUST COULD BE POSSIBLE .

• jessetmims says:

@ rustybritches… Re “Some one put up a sign that says DONALD TRUMP JR FOR 2024 HE LAUGHES ABOUT IT BUT JUST COULD BE POSSIBLE”

Actually, that is not LEGALLY possible unless and until the US Constitution is amended to change the mandated presidential requirements. As currently written, the Constitution requires that one must be a natural born citizen in order to be eligible for the office of president.

In order to be a natural born citizen, one must be born on US soil to two US citizen parents. In other words, to be a natural born citizen, a child must be born on US soil and have BOTH a mother and a father who were US citizens at the moment the child was born.

Tiffany Trump is the only Trump child whose mother was a US citizen when she (Tiffany) was born. Therefore, Tiffany is the only Trump child who is Constitutionally eligible to ever legally serve as president.

Ivana, mother of Donald Jr. (born in 1977), Ivanka (born in 1981), and Eric (born in 1984) did not become a naturalized US citizen until 1988. Therefore, neither Don Jr, Ivanka, nor Eric are natural born citizens. Ergo, they can never legally serve as president of the USA.

Melania, mother of Barron (born March 20, 2006) did not become a naturalized US citizen until July of 2006. Therefore, Barron is not a natural born citizen and can never legally serve as president of the USA.

Marla Maples Trump, mother of Tiffany, was a US citizen when Tiffany was born in 1993. Tiffany’s father, Donald J. Trump, was also a US citizen and Tiffany was born on US soil. Therefore, Tiffany is a natural born citizen and can legally serve as president of the USA

• teeitortradeit says:

I don’t think Kamala or Obama qualify under your guidelines.

• jessetmims says:

@ teeitortradeit… Re “I don’t think Kamala or Obama qualify under your guidelines.”

The definition of the term, natural born citizen, is not a ‘guideline;’ and, nothing about it is mine. But, you are correct in saying that neither Kamala Harris nor Obama are natural born citizens.

• dilonsfo says:

• jessetmims says:

@ dilonsfo… Re “No one has ever defined what a natural born citizen is…Not the Supreme Court, Not Congress, Not the Constitution for anyone not born on US soil. But the Supreme Court has determined it for those born on US soil regardless of citizenship of parents. https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/natural_born_citizen

From your source: “A natural-born citizen refers to someone who was a U.S. citizen at birth, and did not need to go through a naturalization proceeding later in life.”

I read that to mean that if a child DOES need to go through a naturalization proceeding, said child is NOT a natural born citizen. Do you agree?

• 1stgoblyn says:

Those guidelines were thrown out when Obama ran. His father was NEVER a US citizen and people challenged it and were laughed out of court. Well, actually they were told they had no standing. Don Jr is as eligible as Obama, Kamala, Cruz, Haley, etc. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.

• jessetmims says:

@ 1stgoblyn… Re “Those guidelines were thrown out when Obama ran.”

Neither the Constitutionally mandated presidential requirements nor any Congressionally legislated law were repealed when Obama USURPED the office of president.

Re “His father was NEVER a US citizen and people challenged it and were laughed out of court. Well, actually they were told they had no standing.”

Correct. However, the presidential requirements remain as written into the Constitution by its Framers. Therefore, they ARE still in effect. The courts that claimed the plaintiffs had no standing also said an opposing presidential candidate WOULD have standing. So, MUCH of the blame for Obama being allowed to usurp the presidency lies with the REPUBLICAN PARTY’S presidential candidates who refused to take action against Obama.

Re “Don Jr is as eligible as Obama, Kamala, Cruz, Haley, etc.”

CORRECTION: “Don Jr, is as INeligible as Obama, Kamala, Cruz, etc.”

Re “What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.”

In other words, you’re admitting that you’re as willing to violate the Constitution as is Obama, the media and all those corrupt politicians from BOTH parties who enabled him, plus all the ignorant voters who enabled Obama to usurp the presidency….

I can assure you that there are MILLIONS of decent, loyal, and patriotic American citizens who disagree with your position on this issue and will do everything humanly possible that is moral and legal to keep ANY ineligible candidate to usurp the presidency.

• Serena says:

This 14th Amendment needs to be clarified. I don’t think it was meant for anchor babies just because they were born on U.S.soil.Wouldn’t that law apply to Nikki Haley? I believe her parents were not citizens though she was born on US soil. She’s an anchor baby. Also Kamala’s parents were not citizens when she was born in Los ‘Angeles.Shes an anchor baby. Another person who ran and was ineligible was Bobby Jindahl, another anchor baby.Also Ted Cruz who was born in Canada.

• Serena says:

Meant Ted was not an anchor baby but ineligible as his father was a Cuban and his mother although a U.S. citizen never registered his birth with the American Consulate in Canada..

• jessetmims says:

@ Serena… Re “Meant Ted was not an anchor baby but ineligible as his father was a Cuban…”

Right, Ted was not an anchor baby. However, his lack of eligibility for the presidency was due not only to his father not being a US citizen but also because he (Ted) was not born on US soil.

Re “and his mother although a U.S. citizen never registered his birth with the American Consulate in Canada.”

According to US Naturalization Law in effect at the time Ted was born, his mother was not required to do anything for him to become a Naturalized US citizen. The law automatically made him a US citizen at birth sans process merely by the fact that that he was born to a US citizen mother.

• jessetmims says:

I should clarify that “the law automatically made him [Ted] a NATURALIZED US citizen at birth sans process merely by the fact that that he was born to a US citizen mother” ON FOREIGN SOIL.

• jessetmims says:

@ Serena… Re “This 14th Amendment needs to be clarified.”

That clarification is found here:

• Eagle Driver says:

VERY TRUE…A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN means that BOTH PARENT MUST HAVE BORN HERE IN THE UNITED STATES AND HAVE A BABY WHICH MAKES THE BABY A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN…everyone is splitting hairs on this and it is NOT hard to understand. What people do is throw-up smoke screens about one person or none…IT IS BOTH PARENTS…Not the mamby-pamby stuff I have been reading…

Vittel’s Law with good explanation…The reason for the obfuscation is the fact that people keep taking out the “requirements for the parents”…AND that is where the failure is occurring…

• Eagle Driver says:

I just want to conclude with something…IT HAS TO BE BOTH PARENTS because of the requirement of the PARENTS TO OWE ALLEGIANCE TO UNTIED STATES!!! NOT just ONE parent…

• jessetmims says:

@ Eagle Driver… Re “A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN means that BOTH PARENT MUST HAVE BORN HERE IN THE UNITED STATES AND HAVE A BABY WHICH MAKES THE BABY A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN”

The definition of natural born citizen that was cited by SCOTUS in Minor v. Happersett in a way that made it legal precedent is “children born in a country of parents who were its citizens.” Paraphrased specifically to the USA, a natural born citizen OF the USA is “one born on US soil to two US citizen parents.”

In other words, both of the child’s parents must be US citizens; but, THEY are not required to be born on US soil. Only the child must be born here. The parents can be born elsewhere; but, if that is the case, they must have become naturalized US citizens PRIOR to the birth of the child. Again, the parents are not required to be born on US soil; but, they MUST be US citizens.

• furtive says:

No anchor baby is a natural born citizen, just merely a born a citizen without a unique distinction.

• jessetmims says:

@ furtive… Re “The 14th amendment has zero to do with article II SECTIION 1. Of the US Constitution. It is a diversion.”

Right.

Re “No anchor baby is a natural born citizen”

Right. Nor can ANY naturalized US citizen be. Also, ANY person who has to rely on a Congressionally legislated law for his/her US citizenship AT ALL cannot be. One MUST have 100% natural allegiance to the USA at birth in order to be a natural born citizen.

Re “just merely a born a citizen without a unique distinction.”

Anchor babies are not actually citizens of the USA at all; according to the Constitution. They are currently considered to be US citizens ONLY due to a wrongful interpretation of the 14th Amendment.

See http://www.usnaturalborncitizen.com/14thamendment.html?fbclid=IwAR2oZkU0R1TwQu4P0LM7-yx6hp3ANfNjNogP0GDrkr6APkZLpZCvW6EaWBs

22. waterthelibertytree01 says:

Scan of NH Crowd!!!

23. destashjan says:

President Donald Trump’s campaign played the infamous and creepy video of Joe Biden talking about children playing with his leg hair on the jumbotron at his New Hampshire rally.

24. sunnyflower5 says:

here’s feed in Maine

25. NICCO says:

We are greatly blessed by Almighty God to have this man as president..Now is the time to pray people of God for our country and our president.Rest assured the forces of darkness,satanists/witches/warlocks are praying for the destruction of our nation and this president.Let God arise and His enemies be scattered.Father ,we thank you that your hand is upon our president mightily,we cover him with the precious shed blood of Jesus Christ,and decree and declare Zachariah 2;5 over him and his family..Let the fire of your glory surround them and that no witchcraft,no voodoo,no hex,no vex,no curse no power,no principality and no demon in hell shall prosper against them.Father we ask that you dispatch legions of your warring angelic hosts to destroy every plot and plan of the enemy.Father let your anointing rest strongly upon him at all times and our nation is brought totally back to you.Father ,we praise you,we glorify you in the name above all names ,Jesus Christ,King of Kings,Lord of Lords and soon to return Messiah,Amen.

26. sunnyflower5 says:

Love it!

27. Late announced visit to ME

Dan Scavino🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) Tweeted:
    EPIC!! @realDonaldTrump stops at Treworgy Family Orchards in Levant, Maine—a last minute addition to the day!!! #MAGA🇺🇸🦅#VOTE

28. meow4me2 says:

Just got out of the rally! Cold! But a great time. We were 12 rows back from podium. Nice views. And so very nice to be around sane thinking people. Coming from MA, it felt great. Met more MA supporters too.

• meow4me2 says:

Took us 1 hr 45 min to get a bus out. At least the parking garage backup was gone by then.
      No idea on attendance numbers, would guess about 2000-3000 in the viewing area with seats Where we were. More out in standing room only crowd, but couldn’t see how many.

Given how cold it was, maybe 10,000 or so. But that’s a guess just looking at venue size. Would love to find a local report, haven’t seen anything yet.

• meow4me2 says:

29. Continuing the surprise ME visit

30. Tiffthis says:

What a way to start the morning (I’m on pacific time) 🇺🇸🙌🏼

31. scrap1ron says:

My sister and her husband drove from Massachusetts to attend. They had a great time. It was cold, but the crowd didn’t care. Notice everyone was bundled up, yet the President was wearing his usual suit coat and tie. That bullet proof vest must be heated. His energy level is amazing.

32. https://www.unionleader.com/opinion/editorials/our-choice-is-joe-biden/article_e2053388-cc66-59f4-9e7f-8e01a1ea11df.html
    So, to anyone out there who knows the REAL REASON the Editor of the Union Leader is Endorsing Chi-Com Buy-den:
    Are they somehow in on a deal with the CCP?
    What’s the story?
    Cause hurt feelings just don’t cut it anymore. We are way beyond that BS!

• realeyecandy1 says:

not that it matters cause nobody pays attention to these “editorial” board endorsements. Real people are endorsing POTUS

33. Steve says:

Just came back from an impromptu Trump rally at an apple orchard near Bangor, Maine. The farmer woke uo this morning and did not know this was happening. Thousands arrived and my teenage son and daughter were thrilled to be within feet of the president as he addressed the crowd with a bullhorn. Dragon energy indeed.

• Landslide says:

That is incredible!!!! How thrilling for your family, too! Any video? Guess I’ll go look on YouTube.

Totally amazing! 👍🏻🇺🇸👍🏻🇺🇸

• It’s amazing how many people showed up on short notice. We didn’t even hear about it until 3:30, or we’d have been 4 more in the crowd. I was so sad to miss it! I wish the local GOP would be more on the ball and send out text messages when this kind of thing happens. Some of us just don’t do FB or other social media. We’re old school.

34. Todd says:

Biden will not do anymore in person campaigning between now an Election Day! As per gateway pundit…. he’s done

35. furtive says: