October 25th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1375

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Kayleigh McEnany Twitter @PressSec

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,038 Responses to October 25th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1375

1. aisheschayal says:

I don’t want to see anyone get hurt but I am very happy that people, Jews and undercover PT supporters in liberal lefty cities, are coming out and showing their support for President Trump, people are finally speaking up and fighting back. I hope the momentum continues to build to the election and beyond. My son in law was visiting me 3 weeks ago from Monsey, NY, he was not for Trump, today my daughter sent me a picture of him in his humvee in a car parade in Monsey, supporting PT. Cuomo, pound sand!

• Right Wing Gal says:

It’s really sad that the Jews out today are now being physically attacked, but frankly that is more reason for them to vote Trump.

• Avi says:

Yeshar coach to your lovely daughter and son in law. I love your avatar. I grew up al yad Monsey, Aval I live now I live in a town with a school named for Ivanka’s Sabta in law ( I don’t want to be doxed).
      Cuomo/Murphy almost killed my mother and mother in law.

• KT Prayer Warrior says:

Thank You, G*d, for Your protection of these loving, and loved, women. Blessings and Shalom to The Chosen People everywhere!

• Robert Smith says:

It is funny how the Jews are singled out( Blamed?!) for CV in NYC right now.

And nobody to date has really raised a finger to say it’s wrong. I think Cuomo knows they’re a convenient scapegoat. You would wonder that if the Orthodox Jews have thei regular habits and had a high incidence of infections before, it would have burned through their communities to a large degree. So if they are having a high incidence again, as in not just testing cases that are false positives, that would be interesting. Anyway, is NYC going into the Bronx to bust up house and block parties?

2. sunnyflower5 says:

Here is President Trump’s stop in Maine— WATCH LIVE: President Trump visits Treworgy Family Orchards in Levant.

3. 6079 Smith W says:

Jews for Trump, NYC

4. FPCHmom says:

This is hilarious – watch (it’s political)

5. Nightcaster says:

From the “things I find on the internet” category. This heavy metal video that comes across as being anti-mask. As they wrote in the description, “Rules For Thee But Not For Me” .

Thought some might enjoy this.

6. The FIVE reasons Catholics cannot vote for Biden:
    (starts at 11:26 on the video)

7. Tornarosa says:

A prisoner in a Chinese Lao-gai went to the compound library to look for a book on democracy. He handed the librarian a slip of paper with the book’s title and author under the bullet-proof glass.

The librarian looked at and said, “We don’t have the book, but we have the author.”

8. DD says:

I don’t usually link to twitter because, well, it’s evil. But sometimes, it has good stuff. Here is Dov Hikind, long time NY Democrat/assemblyman explaining why he is now on the Trump train.

• Rileytrips says:

Wow, very compelling! Made me cry at the end – his mother survived Auschwitz in 1944, then came to the USA, and had always been a proud Democrat. He does not recognize the Democrat Party of 2020.

• (re Dov Hikind)
      This is so extraordinary, so articulate, and in general, one of the most passionate defenses of Donald Trump I’ve ever heard.
      Bravo, Mr. Hikind! Hope you can bring other good friends to the polls with you!

• RobInPA says:

Excellent! I forwarded it to all of the bagels for brains in my family, and unfortunately it is almost everyone.

They’re all meshugana!

• That was very nice. Unfortunately this video also demonstrates how people will vote against someone not because they don’t like the person’s policies and campaign promises but simply because they don’t like that, in this case, candidate DJT used twitter as a platform to get his message and accomplishments recognized. That seems like such a shallow reason to dislike DJT.

Thankfully, this man saw the light and gave PDJT a chance. But there are many more people like him who have not done their homework. I get very tired of hearing backhanded compliments of PDJT. The ones who lambast his personality but approve of his policies. They don’t understand that it IS his personality that is giving him the strength to ruin his life to save their lives and futures. Such ingrates. The man who is saving this country has to first be insulted about his “style” and personality. Then he can be complimented on his job well done.

9. sunnyflower5 says:

🎶Now I gotta cut loose, footloose
    Kick off the Sunday shoes
    Please, Louise, pull me off of my knees
    Jack, get Mack, come on before we crack
    Lose your blues, everybody cut footloose🎶

10. WeThePeople2016 says:

11. Nepanyrush says:

12. WhiteBoard says:

Mask (A) versus AntiMalarials (B)

A versus B

————————-

Killer (A) versus Doctor (B)

——————–

Why???????? would someone want A over B
    ——
    A) MASK (allows Virus copies to MAX Level and ensure harder Recovery)

Versus –

B) Preventative Drug (Anti Malarials – that prevent VIRUS copies from getting HIGH- easier to fight off with immune system)

———–
    The Moderate Man (A) – doesnt speak to much on this site. Complete FOOL.
    this fool pushed A to kill more people. to get the political outcome of TECH companies (controled by China) controlling Americans through the CONTACT TRACING CORP

————-
    Pushing Masks is pushing for DEATHS – because higher copies of virus in body is harder to FIGHT.

• FofBW says:

Sre do not seem to be effective. Especially in the liberal states.

• Liberty Forge says:

I’ve twice today tried to post a new interview of Dr. Judy Mikovits. For whatever reason, the posts do not go thru. The interview is by The Last American Vagabond, and is posted on BitChute.

The issue is either BitChute or Dr. Mikovits. Otherwise, why won’t the interview post?

I hope at some point the interview shows up on CTH, as it is important to hear.

In that interview, Dr. Mikovits touches on mask-wearing, and also says that the masks are causing deaths.

She also wrote a small book on masks, which can be found on Amazon for $6.99. “The Case Against Masks: Ten Reasons Why Mask Use Should be Limited”. I just ordered one.

And, Dr. Fauci belongs in prison.

13. citizen817 says:

14. Gary says:

It Biden’s lid a thing?

15. moe2004 says:

Attacking the Jews in NYC is so upsetting to me, bet the media won’t even report it. Cuomo and DeBlasio are to blame, the thugs have no fear, please pray!

16. ohnoyoudonot says:

Breaking: U.S.-#Armenia-#Azerbaijan Joint Statement

Armenian Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan and Azerbaijani Foreign Minister Jeyhun Bayramov met with Deputy Secretary of State Stephen E. Biegun on October 24, 2020 and reaffirmed their countries’ commitment to implement and abide by the humanitarian ceasefire agreed in Moscow on October 10, which were reaffirmed in the statement issued from Paris on October 17, in accordance with the October 1, 2020 joint statement of United States President Donald J. Trump, French President Emmanuel Macron, and Russian President
    Vladimir Putin. The humanitarian ceasefire will take effect at 08:00 a.m. local time (12:00 a.m. EDT) on October 26, 2020. The United States facilitated intensive negotiations among the Foreign Ministers and the Minsk Group Co-Chairs to move Armenia and Azerbaijan closer to a peaceful resolution of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict.

• Eric says:

—Debunked—-

Emergency stay issued by 9th Circuit Judge Andrew Hurwitz- Armenia and Azerbaijan ordered to resume hostilities immediately.

• Kitty-Kat says:

President Trump is using his gift for negotiation to achieve much good in the world.

Negotiation skills should be taught in schools from an early age as a compulsory subject.

• A2 says:

👍👍

17. TheTorch says:

President Trump in surprise visit to Maine!

Not a rally, but networking at its best! 🙂

KSDK News

18. P says:

GOOD NEWS for those who may want to change their vote!!

FTA: “Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, Pennsylvania, New York, Connecticut, and Mississippi do allow voters to change their votes after early voting.

Wisconsin: voters who voted early in person can recast their ballot as long as they do so by Saturday, October 31st. The deadline for absentee varies by city. People who wish to change their vote should contact their city clerk for more information.

Minnesota: absentee voters can change their votes up to a week before the election.

Michigan: absentee voters can change their ballots if they have not yet been processed and tabulated. Those who wish to change their ballot should contact their city clerk within a few days of the election.

Pennsylvania; New York; Connecticut; and Mississippi: Contact your city clerk to change your vote.”

P says: Maybe other states allow you to change your vote, too; it might not hurt to check. Share with others on the other side who might want to change their vote now that more information has come out.

19. Robert Smith says:

Portland is the laughing stock all over America – local resident stands up against protesters

20. Brant says:

Thanks to the folks who referred me to the SES EO Trump signed taking away protections from the deep state bureaucrats. I snipped and saved. I wonder if the “plan” Trumps plan all along was to take 4 years to identify the good, the bad, and the ugly and in second term, go full scorched earth on them. The perfect, “i can be more flexible after election”. Granted who knows if he will get reelected, but I think if elected he will start scorched earth almost immediately. Or definitely right after inauguration.

• Kitty-Kat says:

“I wonder if the “plan” Trumps plan all along was to take 4 years to identify the good, the bad, and the ugly and in second term, go full scorched earth on them.”

That thought has crossed my mind as well.

• Mad Mike says:

I haven’t been able to stay tuned lately… thank you, Brant, for putting it on my radar.

It sure sounds promising!

• msidaho says:

um
      doesn’t the CR that was signed at the end of September end sometime in December?

21. Mr_Mayhem says:

AND Magazine
    Exclusive Source Revealed – How Parts Of The Intelligence Community Are Working Against President Trump

22. Magabear says:

Creepy Joe’s twin.

• GB Bari says:

The difference is, Walter is just grumpy…and funny too. Walter wouldn’t stand one second for communism.

Joe, on the other hand, has every intention of implementing a totalitarian regime that the DNC/Globalist “brain trust” will running from “behind the curtain.”

23. dufrst says:

Apparently Trump had a quick campaign stop in Maine today!

Energy! MAGA!!

24. sunnydaze says:

• TwoLaine says:

That’s funny. Look at my Sharyl Attkisson tweet posted down below.

• Niagara Frontier says:

The party is not dead. It’s under new management. Call it a hostile takeover if you want.

Let the Romneys, the Ryans, the Bushes and the rest of the traitorous ilk go form a third party or join the Dems. This party and all the infrastructure is ours.

25. Tornarosa says:

Just heard something interesting onPandemic War Room. Co-Host Chris said he learned from Hunter’s hard drive that the name “Rosemount” featured in the name of most of Hunter Biden’s financial corporations, is also the name of the Heinz (associated with Kerry) family farm outside of Pittsburgh, PA, and is on multiple family trusts and vehicles.

26. sunnyflower5 says:

27. dufrst says:

This is good but the problem is who does he replace them with? The Senate is compromised and they will be less likely to work with Trump in his 2nd term.

But definitely these people need to go!

• HillariousClinton says:

My vote…. Sidney Powell for FBI, Ric Grenell for CIA and Michael Flynn for SecDef

• RAC says:

Gen Flynn for CIA job 🙂

• GB Bari says:

That article in Mediaite is a total piece of manure.

No sources named, and nothing but sophomoric writing blatantly contrived to denigrate the President by saying PDJT’s reason is their refusal to show “blind loyalty.”

I’m sorry I ignored my better sense of judgement and clicked on the link.

Garbage urinalism at its typical worst.

• Eric C. says:

I think if the monster votes shows up and it’s an absolute epic blowout with a flipped house, McConnell will have to give Trump some good picks: that’s called a MANDATE!

I always believed Trump knew who the bad players were, but dealt with them in a way no thought he would and still pushed his agenda forward the best he could. McConnell and Trump probably made a deal during the impeach where Trump would get some good stuff if he could get re-elected.

Only time will tell.

28. frogman says:

A couple of things,

1.Taking a lid is drug talk, in some circles.

2. I am not feeling well, for real. But in addition I am having an identity crisis. I though I was a deplorable, now they think I am a chump. I may be that voter that has to drag himself to the polls by walking a miles uphill both ways :), seriously it takes a while for me to recover from my condition and get better, it usually last about a week, so I maybe walking, more likely bumming a ride, and they moved the poll which was just down the street to a little over a mile away. I do not drive when I am feeling this bad, luckily I am at my primary residence, so it is at least in town.

3. Most important we are winning, never felt more confident in victory for Mr Trump in 5 years. We all most keep on pressing for only one more week and two days. We need to stay focus to the task at hand, and that is getting votes for our guy. Do not go for any squirrels or down any rabbit holes, as much as we all like to sometimes, but husband your energy for the final push to fight for our guy, we may never see another, he fights for us. Get everyone who will vote our great POTUS to vote even if it means driving 100 miles to make sure. Use the phone, make sure everyone you know who supports the POTUS is voting. Every vote counts even if your state is hopelessly blue. I can not stress enough how much every vote counts, I personally have been involved in few races that were less then a 10 vote difference; or what support, even failing support, means. We need to get as many Republicans as possible elected, even the ones we would rather not, as majorities and number in the majority in the Senate and House matter so much.

• Somebody says:

Frogman, I’m sure one of your fellow treepers will be happy to drive you to the polls. If you are in NE Florida I will. The RNC or the Trump campaign will help you too. We’ll make sure you get to the polls.

Until then, rest and feel better

29. Patriot1783 says:

Lot of fun today being part of Team Deplorable with the Trump Parade in lower CT! Group of @40 cars all decked out and definitely more car honking, thumbs up and clapping in response and support than expected 😍

30. Roger Duroid says:

After two or was it three rallies today, PDJT had the time and energy to come back to WH and stand up and greet halloween party guest. He was standing with Melania for at least 30 min!

31. TwoLaine says:

It is a really good question!

32. sunnydaze says:

Australian Sikh wrote a song for Trump. People all over the world want him to win and drain the swamp!

33. RAC says:

“NYPD Suspends Officer For Saying “Trump 2020” Over Loud Speaker While Being Taunted by Antifa (VIDEO)”

“New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio also commented on the footage on Twitter, saying “Let me be clear: ANY NYPD Officer pushing ANY political agenda while on duty will face consequences. We will act fast here, and this will not be tolerated.”
    **********************************************
    Errrrrr………..
    “NYPD Officers Take Knee In Solidarity With Protesters; De Blasio Praises Them For ‘Listening, Working With The Community’

““Showing the NYPD is listening, working with the community. This kind of thing, our police leadership reaching out, connecting with the community. This is the entire concept of neighborhood policing, and that’s true in the middle of this difficult moment. In fact, it is how we’re going to overcome this moment and move forward,” said Mayor Bill de Blasio. “I commend and I thank all the police leaders who found a way to reach out, listen and connect and the restraint of so many of our officers.”

34. rrick says:

President Trump signs new Executive Order to reclassify federal employees.

My opinion is it is about time. Of course the swamp dwellers are reacting badly.

35. Todd says:

Biden will not do anymore in person campaigning between now an Election Day! As per gateway pundit…. he’s done

36. trialbytruth says:

North Dakota Governor explaining her Covid response.

37. trialbytruth says:

North Dakota Governor explaining her Covid response.

38. Patriot1783 says:

60 Minutes Interview with President Trump.
    Lesley Stahl is a real liberal byotch, total rude and dismissive interviewer..obvious mouth piece for the Democrat Party.
    What a joke this show.

39. StevieDee says:

I know this information is public, but this scares me.

• Free Speech says:

This is why Wray and Esper the Jester have to go. Those two will always protect the misdeeds of the Resistance and look for Conservatives to accuse under every rock.

40. sunnydaze says:

Throw her butt in jail.

41. burginthorn says:

Whats really happening in Melbourne, Australia.

• britishpropertiesattorneyatlaw says:

An absolute treasure of a city when we were there (numerous times).

Nothing quite like it and yet here we all are, the madness is hard to grasp.

Hope the lovely city wakes up before it’s too late.

What is the sentiment with most Melbournians?

42. AuburnretLtCo says:

Taking one for the team here everyone and I just watched the entire 60 Minutes complete propaganda piece. I am hoping Sundance is thinking of putting this in a separate thread. So sitting at my local Italian bistro in the Panhandle it FL (very much CIC country) I watched the entire thing because it was just left on after football. With no sound I could just watch and and almost throw items at the TV when they switched over to Joe. We are being played big time as we all know. That interview was a complete joke and they made him look 15 years younger with lighting techniques and visual tricks with angles, colors and editing. PT was a genius to release the unedited version a couple days ago. I am just astonished at what I just watched. Barkeep! Another round!!!

43. sunnydaze says:

Looks like Local News in NYC is targeting the Hassidic community. If that’s true, this has gotten waaaay out of hand.

Any New Yorkers got more info on this?

44. sunnydaze says:

Posobiec’s wrong tho. They’re not all “Antifa” . In fact most of ’em just look like garden variety Democrats.

• sunnydaze says:

There are a bunch of tweets at that Post Millenial article posted on Posobiec’s tweet.

It’s frustrating to me that the writers feel the need to label these loose cannon haters as BLM/Antifa.

Seriously, I don’t think they are aware of just how unhinged Dem Voters are in NYC. These are regular Dem voters , NOT Antifa.

• GB Bari says:

What’s the difference between those “groups” at this point?

If the “loose cannon haters” are STILL voting DemoCommie….they are in fact supporting Antifa/BLM since “hate” is what Antifa/BLM excel at spreading..

Neither BLM nor Antifa are supporting a third party candidate; they’re supporting DemoCommies.

45. David Mitchell says:

All hail the Jumbotron — in addition to highlighting recent events, run a different gaffe or flip flop from Biden’s past at every event. Dropping out of previous campaign due to plagiarism, the “predators” comment, not knowing what state he’s in, life liberty oh you know the thing…there are tons more. Call it “the Biden Moment” — make it a surprise for every event.

More and more he looks like a cornered animal, and he gets triggered when confronted with his gaffes, the corruption of his family and his declining mental acuity. Some other republicans might be easing off the gas pedal now that he’s a beaten man —attack, attack, attack. Keep him on his heels and in a defensive crouch.

46. jay says:

I Watched ‘Plot to Remove President’ and it struck me: Where is the Flynn phone call tape? They have a transcript. But no tape? How could they make a transcript without a tape? They have a chain of custody- someone must have it!

During the Judge Sullivan/Flynn hearing the government said “there is no tape.”
    Who is to say the government did not edit the transcript! Who is to say Flynn did recall the phone call and his statements to FBI were accurate. And they altered the transcript after he provided testimony. After all, They altered the 302. Cloversmith altered the email. They have lied at every turn. Sidney Powell has been demanding the tape to no avail. I wonder if the Russians have a copy of the tape. Or the NSA.

Trump Team members should never have allowed Flynn to step down, they needed to support him. They allowed a crack in the door and the devil plowed through it.

• oldersoul says:

The original basis for the Administration letting Flynn go was that he was not honest with VP Pence about the matter.

I don’t believe General Flynn has a dishonest bone in his body.

That deserves more scrutiny, as do those that surround the Vice President.

47. Magabear says:

If Team Apocalypse were forced to report honest numbers, the scamdemic would be over.

48. Magabear says:

I hope to be able to sign on to one of the thousands of class action lawsuits that the WhuFlu fear mongers will be hit with. 💰 💰 💰