Tonight President Trump holds his third campaign rally of the day in Wisconsin. He started in Florida, traveled to North Carolina, Ohio, and now Wisconsin. The rally is being held at Stein Aircraft Services in Waukesha and is scheduled to begin at 8:00pm EDT though POTUS appears to be a little behind schedule. [Livestream Links Below]

Trump Campaign LivestreamRSBN Livestream LinkFox News Livestream Link

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2020, Live Streaming, President Trump, RSBN, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

204 Responses to President Trump Make America Great Again Rally – Waukesha, Wisconsin – 8:00pm EDT Livestream…

1. NICCO says:

Now is the time to pray people of God for our country and our president.Rest assured the forces of darkness,satanists/witches/warlocks are praying for the destruction of our nation and this president.Let God arise and His enemies be scattered.Father ,we thank you that your hand is upon our president mightily,we cover him with the precious shed blood of Jesus Christ,and decree and declare Zachariah 2;5 over him and his family..Let the fire of your glory surround them and that no witchcraft,no voodoo,no hex,no vex,no curse no power,no principality and no demon in hell shall prosper against them.Father we ask that you dispatch legions of your warring angelic hosts to destroy every plot and plan of the enemy.Father let your anointing rest strongly upon him at all times and our nation is brought totally back to you.Father ,we praise you,we glorify you in the name above all names ,Jesus Christ,King of Kings,Lord of Lords and soon to return Messiah,Amen.

2. sunnydaze says:

Holy Smoke, what a tear jerker story from that cop. That was beautiful. That clip should be played more often. Waaaay more often.

3. WhiteBoard says:

The Equivalent Frame Job by the Obama/Biden/Hillary Crime families

————–
    1) Hunter Biden Money Bag criminal for Joe = Frame Don Jr. Trump Tower

2) joe Biden supporting the Antifa and BLM thugs = Frame Proud boys as KKK Club

3) 3.5 million from Russia to Biden and Uranium One scandal = Frame PDJT for Russia Collusion

——-
    Can you think of any other EQUIVALENT Frame jobs the sick Biden/Obama/Hillary Crime family have done?

(meanign they got caught! so they create a hoax to frame PDJT for the crime)

000000000000000

Example – Bannon being indicted for misuse of wall money (because Bannon had the biden laptop)

4. Mike in a Truck says:

Whew Lad! 3 rallies in one day! and Joey Fingers locked himself in the toilet stall at the Flying J and cant figure out how to get out.

5. V says:

FL NC OH WI

God bless our President!

6. rebel53blog says:

******************** AMERICA FIRST ***********************
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩☆۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐏 2O2O
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩☆۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

7. Baby Hurley says:

Wow, PDJT is coming back to my neck of the woods…at an executive airport we used to fly RC airplanes at…can Air Force One land on a grass strip? That’ll be fun to watch.https://api.parler.com/l/8LCIX

8. EnoughIsEnough says:

I am in the western part of Wisconsin, and it is a bit blustery today. I imagine it is even cooler in the Waukesha area. It is so awesome to see patriots braving the colder temps to support this President. I am settling in to watch the rally with a plate of chicken enchiladas and a glass of pinot grigio. Life is truly good.

• sunnydaze says:

It is So.Cold there with that wind off of Lake Michigan.

Those people are real troopers to stand outside for hours and hours.

9. luke says:

It is truly mind blowing to bear witness to this kind of energy. It’s beautiful and I know it must be good; perhaps even divine. This isn’t possible what PDJT is doing. Makes an asshole like me tear up .

Keep up the prayers. I’m not religious; and hell, even I am praying

10. tuskyou says:

POTUS arrives at Mitchell Airport/Milwaukee then takes a motorcade to Waukesha. Mitchell Airport wouldn’t approve a rally saying it wasn’t aviation related.

11. tuskyou says:

Masked covidians put up a billboard near the rally calling it a super spreader event.

12. Newhere says:

I think the President could win WA State — or at least get darn close. I think Inslee’s in real trouble.

It’s an open secret Inslee is dumb as dirt, angling for national office and totally checked out. The Republican insurgent is the real McCoy. And my sense is there’s a groundswell of quietly panicked citizens totally freaked out by their woke neighbors who’ve lost their minds. Summer of love, indeed.

• sunnydaze says:

I agree with you. If the sh*tshow that is Seattle doesn’t drive people to the polls to vote Trump and Repub. downticket, nothing will.

Ditto for OR. and CA.

Even if Trump doesn’t take all the electoral votes out there, the Popular Vote will be NOTHING like it was in ’16. So at the very least, we won’t have to hear about the Pop. Vote from the DemMSM for the next 4 years.

• Samdubs says:

Culp is great but that King County and Pierce County vote is going to stop it.

• Right Wing Gal says:

Agree. I’m new to this state as of last year and while I’m in a red area (north Whidbey Island), we see plenty of tourists from Seattle and they are purple-haired-Pats-in-skinny-jeans nutjobs. You can spot them because they wear masks while driving BY THEMSELVES. Seattle is more bonkers than San Francisco and they are passionate about it. They will keep this state bright blue I’m afraid.

• pgtsndthinker says:

@Newhere, hope you are right. Friday someone took away lots of (R) campaign signs and replaced them with (D) campaign signs in my neck of the woods.
      Participated in a Zoom meeting with the (R) candidate for US House of Representatives sponsored by the local Chamber of Commerce. It was reported that the first term (D) candidate is skipping such “small unimportant events.”

• Janice says:

From your lips to God’s ears! I’m doing my part!

13. Publius2016 says:

OHiden is flailing and his DEMENTIA IS RAGING!

Down Ballot Dimms are about to run for the exits and JUMP SHIP!

45 has added video and just in time to show WHERE’s HUNTER!!

The underage photos are about to be unleashed by Taiwan TV!!!

14. Peoria Jones says:

Thank goodness, my Trump-loving cat will be satisfied tonight!

I live alone, but rarely talk to myself. Tonight I was muttering about not being able to find the “Trump Rally” (the DJT website was confusing). My Maine Coon Cat started going goofy, running around, when she heard me say that.

She knows. She’s ready. I swear, I’ve never used the term “Trump Rally” in front of her. But she’s already on the sofa, ready to stare at her favorite President. I should’ve started a Yucktube channel for her 4 years ago. It’s amazing.

15. Newhere says:

Is anyone else finding that twitter is down? Perhaps connected to H Biden video dumps?

• Jase says:

From what I can see it is a wholesale slaughter/purge by Twitter of conservative accounts that even so much as mention Hunter Biden.
      Welcome to ChinaInc.
      Guarantee that if Biden wins, it won’t take 12 months before every American has a Social Credit Score.

16. Patience says:

HAHAHA
    Did you hear what the donor to RSBN wrote?
    ~> A deplorble Chump for TRUMP !!!!!

17. Deplorable Canuck says:

Anybody here aware what the anti-communist Chinese are doing right now? Dropping Vids of Hunter Biden. I just checked it our, much to my disgust. Biden is done. I will not post the link. They are dropping one video every hour. Just google Hunter vids dropping. Warning, not for the faint of heart.

18. bertdilbert says:

Friend of mine was in a Wisconsin airport 2 days ago drinking coffee. A cop came up to him and told him he needed to wear a mask. Then the cop went to bother a lady eating a doughnut. This nonsense is what makes people want to vote for Trump. Regain our freedom.

• Beau Geste says:

Enough to join the ‘selectively defund the police’ when they have nothing to do but attack jews in their homes, and hector people eating donuts and drinking coffee.

19. Patience says:

It is really, really cold right now
    BUT
    LOOK at all of those Deplorable Chumps for Trump Patriots

20. sunnydaze says:

Oh good, the plane’s arrived.

Those peeps must be happy to see that!

21. lambgraham says:

Gateway Pundit has a story stating GTV Taiwan is showing Hunter Biden Sex Tape. They plan to show more. Makes sense, Taiwan’s security would be threatened if Biden wins.

• sunnydaze says:

whoah. I’m gonna look that one up. Thx.

• lambgraham says:

The owner of GTV plans to show more than 10,000 photos and many videos of Hunter. He says Taiwan’s National Security is at stake.

• David A says:

IMV that is the only context that makes those particular videos cogent and perhaps substantial to rumors of Biden’s personal perversions and how his Son may have been raised. The young man keadi6 such a vacant life, may be a real suicide threat.

Personally I have no need or desire to see the videos

22. Don't Approve 1 off says:

#decibelhigher

That hit something sound

23. sunnydaze says:

Sound is MUCH better on RSBN than Fox.

24. petszmom says:

Who watches out for potus on the plane? Why didn’t they button up his coat and wrap a thick scarf around his neck? Lucky, he has gloves on. Brrrrr.

25. sunnydaze says:

FNC TV has it.

26. Patience says:

Look at ALL of those YOUNG Americans

~> America continues to be blessed

27. Maquis says:

“Let’s see what happens.”
    Usually that means something is certainly going to happen.
    Still praying!

28. MaineCoon says:

“Draining the swamp. One by one.”

He’ll going to need 8 more years to do the job right!

29. The Gipper Lives says:

This should never happen to another American president–or the American People!

30. Avi says:

did anyone else notice how Biden complained during the debate that Trump sent China tariff money to the farmers?
    Im surprised this wasn’t made into a big issue after the debate.

31. Patience says:

Only President Donald J Trump
    can campaign in several states
    while physically being in Wisconsin

32. MaineCoon says:

“I had it (CV). Here I am!!”

33. Peoria Jones says:

Barron! Barron! Barron! 🙂

34. Patience says:

“Something is going on”
    Yes, Sir!

35. gabytango says:

Cracks me up every time! POTUS keeps naming OBlunder:

Barack Hussein Obama
    Barack Hussein Obama
    Barack Hussein Obama

36. Patience says:

LOLing !!!
    “I got credit for being nice”

37. Frederick Os fan says:

image000000.jpg

38. BuckeyeMom says:

Our President is in a really good mood- I think he has some good internal news.

How do you not love him? His 3rd rally of the day, and he is even more energetic than when he started today.

39. kelley says:

Trump is a phenomenon! He makes me laugh out loud! Absolutely love him!

40. Free Speech says:

Thank you!!!!! He finally said it. The death numbers are concocted.

41. Patience says:

BOOM !
    MY President is calling out the lie about the covid ’cause of death’

~> “We have to look into that”

42. StanH says:

This ladies and gentlemen is a man having fun. There is no fear. Truly an amazing thing to witness.

God Bless our Great American President Donald J Trump!

43. oldschool64 says:

OMG, Trump absolutely hammering these states on how they calculate Covid deaths! Really Really effective!

44. Lion2017 says:

President Trump is the best People’s President Ever! We love you!

45. Peoria Jones says:

So for the new naysayers who’ve come here…PDJT knows what’s been going on with the Covid numbers.

He knows. Don’t bring your sh!t here.

Comments are closed.