October 23rd – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1373

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Kayleigh McEnany Twitter @PressSec

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,402 Responses to October 23rd – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1373

1. Ausonius says:

Two things: we just saw a KAMALA ad! As if SHE is the candidate for the presidency!

The usual agitprop was thrown at the viewer.

Plus…this is from a website called The Conservative Cave, which monitors a DEM chatsite called The Democratic Underground. It caught my eye because of the mention of rural Michigan and Ohio. Look at the instant bigotry!

Country folk who support TRUMP are ipso facto racist!

” Star Member GreenEyedLefty (1,930 posts)

28. I was in SE Ohio (Hocking Hills) last weekend

I live in SE Michigan.

I saw tons of Trump signs, flags, banners, etc. Honestly? The sheer number of pieces of paraphernalia on each (widely spaced) piece of land made it appear that there are more Trump supporting people than there actually are. I was also impressed by (and my heart went out to) the brave souls who put Biden/Harris signs out there. After last weekend I am more convinced than ever that Trumpism is just another way of saying white supremacy.

And to flip what you said, I found myself wondering who, among those with no signs on display at all, is going to quietly press the lever for Biden.

Trump is not adding new voters, at least not in overwhelming numbers. The sheer numbers of people who have already voted tells me that Trump weariness has set in and the people are DONE.

With all that said, I am prepared for another 4 years of Trump. It’s horrible to contemplate but I can’t allow myself to hope.

(My emphasis)

See:

2. sunnyflower5 says:

• Gary says:

I’ve waited years for this.

• Proud American says:

President Trump was the first president to mention the bombing since Reagan. He did so on the 35th Anniversary. He actually had some of the next of kin of those who died along with Col Geraghty the MAU Commander, Lt Col Gerlach the BLT Commander and Father Pooch the MAU Chaplin at the White House. VP Pence mentioned it the year before. As someone who survived the bombing its good to have the Pres and VP talk about it. May the 220 Marines, 18 Sailors and 3 Soldiers never be forgotten.

• icehole6 says:

My brother was involved in that bombing. He survived but had to help in the recovery of his fellow soldiers. He told me he helped recover his best friend that day.

• Proud American says:

@icehole6, your brother and I chewed on the same dirt. Please hug your brother and a big Semper Fi from me and the rest of the MAU HQ who dug thru the rubble for days on end.

3. WhiteBoard says:

Hey Joe Biden the focus group says the lien about shutting the country down hurt you. I know what we can do- lets LIE again and just use word, and say “Youll shut the virus down and not the country”

JOE IS NOT AFRAID TO LIE.

he changes anything that he is told was bad for getting votes. he will lie, lie, and lie some more.

4. CC says:

RSBN up and live at the Villages! Mikenificent is currently on….love these young people!

5. rustybritches says:

I don’t know where this person got his or her information, but there is an article on BB that says that most of all Biden voters have already voted and so good luck with people being werrie of President Trump
    He is a great President Won the debate last night and thank the good lord We are on our way to being apart of a new Trump admins

6. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Our great president will be visiting 8 states over the next 5 days.

Florida
    North Carolina
    Ohio
    Wisconsin
    New Hampshire
    Pennsylvania
    Michigan
    Wisconsin, again
    Nebraska

~~~~~~~ TRUMP 2020 ~~~~~~~

• …hmmm..so VSG/ESG PDJT..is not going to TEXAS to meet king ABBOTT ???????

• Somebody says:

Nebraska is surprising they split their EC votes so clearly to shore up around Omaha. Maine does similar, but they’re not on the list. With Joe vowing to end the oil industry surprised they aren’t going for NM, they made a play for it early on.

Looks like they think it all comes down to Wisconsin? Any bizarre court rulings out of WI? NC and PA both just had crap rulings. NC will be close, but I think he has it in spite of what will be massive fraud. PA? I don’t know, can the rest of the state overwhelm Philly cheating and all? VOTE, VOTE, VOTE

7. WhiteBoard says:

POTUS is doing a great job pointing out that Joe Biden only PUNISHES america for getting this virus, but he never PREPARES this country to stop the NEXT VIRUS from china, the one AFTER THAT, then the NEXT assembly line of viruses coming from china scheduled to hit us YEAR AFTER YEAR AFTER YEAR.

joe is the weakness to this country, and he is AIDING china in submitting us. he is not prepared to stop the next virus coming in. it will hit us, and Joe will put us on our KNEES again and SCOLD us for not doing some act required.

this is about 20 minutes into his speech – his reading is failing, sentences are not seperated at the period. lets see if his stamina fails.

8. Magabear says:

And the demonrat PA state supreme court continues to legalize voter fraud. Some federal court needs to put a stop to this.

So basically, the dimms can make up as many ballots as they want and mail them in days after election day with no proof of who sent them in. PA is now a banana Commonwealth.

Let’s beat them anyway!

• Kaco says:

ACB needs to be seated before this is appealed to the Supreme Court.

• Niagara Frontier says:

Seven elected justices…..five Democrats and two Republicans. Do the math. It was a slam dunk for the Dems.

• sync says:

The justices used the excuse that the matching of signatures is not in the law. The Republic legislature can make a law right now that requires signature matching. While they are at it, make the penalty for election fraud a minimum 10 years in prison.

NASA’s OSIRIS-REx spacecraft was able to travel 207-million-miles to briefly touch down on an asteroid to collect 60 grams of debris and bring it back to earth while we cannot even be assured of a fair and fraud free election.

Total failure of government.

9. DougEKnow says:

Maybe the greatest but most overlooked accomplishment of the Trump administration these past 4 years…Cankles is still not our President!!! Is this a great country or what?

10. Kaco says:

Maybe he didn’t say “super”, but still.

11. ohnoyoudonot says:

JUST IN: Voting rights groups terminate lawsuit disputing Ohio’s ballot drop box restriction—win for Republicans.

12. Margaret says:

I wish that the Trump campaign would make a campaign ad focusing on what would happen if oil and gas were eliminated from the USA. Show a picture of a kitchen say, and blank out ALL items made from hydrocarbon. Open the fridge, what would be left of it, same deal. Move to the tv, same. The car, same. Blank out everything made with oil products. It might open a few eyes. I know it would open mine, because there is so many things we use made from plastics, etc we are not aware of.

13. Pegm says:

Guess I was bad, in for moderation…

• cow wow says:

Maybe, but maybe not😉
      I always give my name and email every time I post and don’t have a WP account…now if I do so without having my glasses on, I am bound to hit a wrong letter in either one or the other and I go to moderation 😂

14. Carrie says:

15. Carrie says:

Is dementia contagious?

16. sync says:

Will the be dressed in black and carry baseball bats?

NYC Mayor De Blasio Plans Election Observer Corps, Without Any Volunteers Trained Or Recruited Yet

Mayor Bill de Blasio said on Friday, the day before early voting kicks off in New York City, that he planned to recruit hundreds of city workers in a matter of days to join an “Election Observer Corps,” a group assigned to stand outside poll sites across the city on Election Day, November 3rd, and help ensure voters don’t face intimidation at the polls.

The day before the mayor’s announcement, Public Advocate Jumaane Williams joined New York Attorney General Leticia James and Susan Lerner, head of the good government group Common Cause New York, to unveil their own program, consisting of nearly 600 volunteers statewide who have already been assigned to monitor poll sites starting Saturday, the first day of early voting. This year, they also introduced roving bike monitors who can move from site to site.

17. WhiteBoard says:

Joe Bidens Ad with the FAKE TRAITOR hair stylist is DISGUSTING.

Summary –

1) Joe and our comrades tanked the economy and shut down cities to hurt the American People

2) We then blamed POTUS for this and said Thing Would be better under us

3) Trump promised no more politics and I thought this would be good – but this isnt better – Cases are rising (red waves goes over the US) – maybe its time for a politician to be back in the white house.

they will LIE, LIE, and then LIE SOME MORE.

18. Carrie says:

19. Carrie says:

An Executive Order so FauXi, Birx and Redfield can be fired more easily! (Cue Santana and “Winning” which on high rotation at my house today)

20. Kaco says:

21. Johny5 says:

I’ve got a lump in my throat and stomach. The court rulings in Penn and NC are freaking absurd. They are ruling against the constitution which clearly states Nov 3 is election day and also was never meant to have massive mail in voting. This is making my blood boil. Both states are beyond important. It should never have to go to relying on having to swear in a SC justice at the last minute when the democrats are going to try every single piece of tom foolery to prevent it from happening.

22. CM-TX says:

Something to trigger the left… 😊

23. TexSwede says:

I laugh and shake my head every time someone cites the Real Clear Politics average of polls. Averaging all the polls combines well executed polls with garbage polls. It’s kind of like mixing MacCallan 25 YO scotch with Usher Green Stipe scotch. I doesn’t do a whole lot for the MacCallan and the result is almost worthless. Just like RCPs average.

24. Kaco says:

Don’t know if these pics will show up.

• More Bore says:

is that Johnny Rotten and did he actually say that?

• elgato2020 says:

It is and he did.

• Joemama says:

Yes, that is John Lydon, AKA Johnny Rotten. Couldn’t verify that he said that, but believe that it is probably consistent with what he might say. Found a whole lot of quotes from him here:
        Interesting guy.

• Yes, it’s John Lydon. No, there’s no matching source for him ever having said this. He has become more conservative, but using cliche terms like “cool ones” and “sniveling self righteous” is not similar to his style of speech. He’s always been conscious of trying to say things in fresh, unusual or provocative ways, and this quote is a rather tame sentiment compared to most of his authentic ones. Ironically, he has lamented in interviews that he can’t keep up with all those he would like to sue for misquoting him. Here are some of his real quotes for comparison:

This is an extremely common problem with memes. Someone comes up with a quote idea and pairs it with some famous person who you might assume would have said it, because it reflects something that matches their public persona. We have seen “invented” quotes posted in here from Mark Twain, Winston Churchill, Gandhi, Einstein and Chief Seattle. Dead sages are the usual victims. It gives the quote fake credibility.

25. wtd says:

How do you explain this, Joe Biden?

• Kaco says:

Wow

• jx says:

And all this criminality results in what? A shrug of the shoulders and “they’re gone”. Rather than prosecuted and convicted they’ve gone on to lucrative careers, problem solved.

Benedict Arnold Barr

26. Kaco says:

Joe Biden brother involved with company who built the Obama cages!

27. CTH Fan says:

Does anyone hear have news as to what happened after the closed door session of the Senate requested by Schumer?

• H.R. says:

It lasted 20 minutes, CTH Fan.

We’ll never know for sure, but I’m guessing Chuck threatened and cajoled Mitch for 19 minutes. Then Mitch said, “Up yours, Chuck.” Session over. Chuck accomplished nothing besides a 20-minute timeout.

Everything is still running on Mitch’s schedule.

Afterwards, Schumer, spent a lot of time whining about how Mitch was pushing ACB through, as though Dems would never in a million years do the same. HA!!! Suuuuure…

Take a look at the Dem majority House, Chuckie, and then try whining about it again.

• CTH Fan says:

Thanks🙂. Just tuned in to CSPAN and they are taking votes on tabling a motion to reconsider something. I think it is about the nomination. I think that the Republicans are winning so far. The last motion was 53 to 44 to table another motion. Dems are working on delay.

28. nimrodman says:

A caution:

Count on the Left terrorizing polling places on election day, disrupting in-person voting that is the favored method of many, many conservatives and possibly suppressing a substantial amount of the conservative vote

Facebook is seeding the ground ahead of time and will likely assist

Yesterday Facebook Sent Out the Following Five Peculiar Questions to Its Users Regarding Election Day Violence

Facebook asked the following:

…. and others, see the article

If you can vote early, even 1 day ahead, you may want to consider it

Yes, I understand it tips the Left off to how many cheat votes they need to manufacture

… but that may be the lesser of evils if you end up not being able to vote at the polls on Election Day

YMMV

29. Kaco says:

Facebook blocking video of Biden saying he’d stop fracking? “False information”

Don’t know if this will show up.

30. jeans2nd says:

• MaineCoon says:

FTA: The Citizens Voice reports that the former Democratic mayor must surrender to serve his prison sentence by Oct 30, pay a fine of $25,300, and serve 250 hour of community service in Scranton upon his release from prison.

“As hard as I try, I can’t give you an answer (to) why I did what I did,” Courtright said to the judge, according to the Citizens Voice. “I should have known better.”
      ————–
      You did it because all Dems do it and get away with it and you thought you would, too.

31. MaineCoon says:

The Epoch Times,”Front for Bermuda-Based Dark Money Group Spent $50M on Voter Drives in Heavily Democratic Areas”

FTA: “CPAF is best described as a $50 million secretive conduit for moving Atlantic Philanthropy’s foreign ‘dark money’ dollars into U.S. left-wing infrastructure groups doing Get Out The Vote (GOTV) and voter registration campaigns that help Democrats,” Ludwig said.

Atlantic Philanthropy is an offshore complex of closely related foundations based in Bermuda and established by American entrepreneur Chuck Feeney, who made his fortune with the Duty Free Shoppers line of retail stores. Atlantic received $1.6 billion when Feeney sold his interest in the stores in 1997.

32. jeans2nd says:

Virginia Trump Campaign Update – sounds like Fake News is caught lying. Again.

John Fredericks, Del Chairman – Trump VA Campaign Update 10-23-20 3:13

• CovfefeBerserker says:

Finally got down to vote early in person today at the Reston North County Governmental Center (VA-10 & VA-11).

Stood in line from 2:00pm until 2:30pm. Wife and I, and one other couple were the only ones not wearing masks outdoor, in line, blazing sunshine and a 15MPH breeze. (Have to note that 60% of the sheep were wearing simple cloth masks. Only about eight people had N95 grade mask, four of them were us and the other couple that carried our masks until we went inside.)

Based upon people taking sample ballots and talking to the people handing out sample ballots, about 5% were R, 20% were D, and 75% were very guarded.

When we first got in line, the older man in front of us freaked out and started screaming at my wife that she was less than 20 feet from him, not wearing a mask, and endangering everyones life. He went on to scream about how her and I should be arrested for breaking the law. (She was about 12ft downwind from him.) The man of the other maskless couple was right in front of him, turned around and said “Shut Up. I am a criminal laywer, and there IS NO LAW ABOUT WEARING MASKS OUTSIDE!” The old mans was quiet as a mouse the rest of the time in line.

One thing that really struck me was when I walked down the hall leaving from voting. One lady backed up against the wall, and I could see very real terror in her eyes. (I was wearing an N95 mask while inside) By the look on her face, you would have though I was firing a flame thrower at her, as I passed by 6 feet away from her. I saw that look on some other peoples faces too. Less than 5%, but, these people were truly scared out of their minds, just being in line spaced 12 feet apart, on a windy sunny day. Lofo sheep!

This location is what I consider the very edge of the swamp, at the Fairfax and Louden Co border. Looked about the same mix as last election here, when Wife and I were election judges.

My best guess is the NoVa Swap counties will do about the same as 2016: 60/40 for Ds, +25D with fraudulent multiple registration, plus D ballots found in car trunks over and over for days after the election, until the Ds win every seat by 100 votes.

Time to sell the farm and get out of Virginia. Thank God the rest of the country is going to be able to make it a massive TRUMP45 landslide!

Texas and Missouri are looking pretty good to me. Maybe Hawaii, if it really does swing Red this year…

• jeans2nd says:

Really sad to hear what’s happened in No VA. Not a bit surprised at your experience voting. Hopefully the 75% “guarded” in their vote preferences are shy Trump voters.

33. Winston says:

San Francisco Tech CEO Emails 10 Million Customers Urging Them To Vote For Biden
    10/23/2020

Offering yet another reminder of just how far-removed the hysterical hyper-liberalism of San Francisco and the Bay Area is from the normal American political baseline, the CEO of Expensify, one of the world’s largest providers of expense account software, recently emailed all 10 million users of the firms’ software pleading with them to vote for Vice President Joe Biden.

Barrett tried to justify the email by telling Bloomberg that a Trump victory could stoke civil unrest, which would in turn be “bad for business,” because “not many expense reports get filed during a civil war.”

——–

Check out the reaction on Twitter. Most didn’t appreciate it one bit. It really backfired.:

• More Bore says:

In addition to losing a bunch of customers, they can literally be sued for violations of their own EULA/terms, and possibly GDPR (though I know a lot less about that one)

34. SandDollar says:

Friends, I do not know if this has been posted here before. I am only just now seeing it. Please check out this video and very specifically go to the 11 min mark… this guy makes it very clear that the CDC engaged in a nation wide clinical trial without our informed consent (on top of every other illegal immoral activity associated with COVID).

Here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2PnM1wXDk4&feature=youtu.be

Here is the text of the last “WHEREAS” on page one of the doc he is showing:
    WHEREAS, in contravention to established, peer-reviewed medical science, the CDC, NIAID, and Conspiring Associates promulgated a national clinical epidemiologic experiment using “social distancing” and “face mask wearing” in a healthy population without establishing any clinical
    trial outcomes, without empaneling an Institutional Review Board, defining “informed consent”, and without reviewing the ethics of such experiment in contravention to the Declaration of Helsinki and 21 C.F. R. §50.20 ff, and provided guidance to Governors of the 50 states of the United States to carry out said experiment without any independently considered ethical review board finding; and,

Here is a link to the full doc:

Click to access SF95Addendum.pdf

And here is a link to US DOH Form 95 Claim for Damage, Injury or Death

Click to access SF95-07a-DOJ-Standard-Form-95-Sample-for-COVID.pdf

The video tells you how to fill out the form.

• Lady in Red says:

Is my mental state, caused by depressing lock downs and mask insanity, considered personal injury?

• In my experience one cannot make a case for “personal injury” out of a broadly environmental source of stress. I sued over a car accident, but it was bad weather, and I lost the case. It was explained to me by the judge that personal injury generally requires a directly, provably illegal or grossly negligent act that is aimed at you individually (the person). I would consult a personal injury attorney though. It’s their area of expertise.

You can certainly file for disability, but state governments do have the legal right to order the lockdowns and mask mandates. I’m NOT saying lockdowns are smart, or that the isolation doesn’t cause real problems for some. But depression is treatable by both therapy and medication. There’s no shame in seeking help if you think you need it.

35. SanJac says:

When does the DOJ or the Fan Belt Inspectors or the FEC go after the Lincoln project for their involvement in the fake Iranian and Russian election involvement and sending fake “Proud boys” hate mail ?

36. jeans2nd says:

Just out –
    Mayor Rudy G is back with his podcast “Common Sense.”
    Have not listened to this in its entirety, but Mayor Rudy tells us the things Mayor Rudy is not allowed to say on tv.

UNCOVERED: How Joe Biden Got Millions In Foreign Bribes | Rudy Giuliani | Ep. 80 29:41

37. sunnyflower5 says:

What miserable, overreaching, 47 year politician.
    Covid! Covid! Covid!
    Dark Winter is coming!
    Control! Control! Control!
    Lie! lie! Lie!

38. Lady in Red says:

Well look what’s happening here!

39. COVID masks COVID masks …. etc.
    Sleepy Joe’s latest announcement is that masks will be required while you are driving in your car on interstate highways if he’s elected.

I don’t understand. Does the left really think that pushing masks is a winning strategy?

• oblio59 says:

Leaving aside that he (or Harris, or Pelosi) won’t be President, could they tie Fed funding to mask wearing like they did with the BS 55 MPH speed limit?

40. FPCHmom says:

• Joemama says:

Someone needs to out the blackmail on John Roberts. It apparently isn’t his illegal adoption of Irish children.

It must be something else much worse. Something that could get him booted from the Supreme Court.

Please find out what it is, autists. This man must go.

41. Troublemaker10 says:

42. Joe says:

I have marveled at the fact that China ran the Vice Presidency and no one seems to articulate it in those words.

Look how close they are to the Presidency?

This is not the country of my childhood.