Tonight is the final debate between President Trump and former Vice President Joe Biden.  The venue is Belmont University in liberal enclave Nashville, Tennessee, and the start time is 9:00pm EDT.  The debate will air live on all major broadcast networks and cable news channels. Candidate Biden has been in isolation with his debate prep team since last Sunday while rehearsing responses to his newly exposed bribery scheme.

As customary for the biased Commission on Presidential Debates, the moderator is NBC News White House correspondent Kristen Welker with deep ties to the democrat party.  Welker deleted and closed all of her social media accounts to avoid scrutiny. The debate commission also announced the topics: “Fighting COVID-19,” “American Families,” “Race in America,” “Climate Change,” “National Security,” and “Leadership.”

Trump Campaign LivestreamCSPAN LivestreamRSBN LivestreamPBS Livestream

This entry was posted in Big Government, Cold Anger, Donald Trump, Election 2020, Joe Biden, Live Streaming, media bias, President Trump, RSBN, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

2,614 Responses to Final Presidential Debate: President Trump -vs- Former VP Joe Biden – Belmont University, Nashville, TN – 9:00pm Livestream…

1. HillariousClinton says:

The winning just keeps on rolling today. We may have to make 10/22/20 a federal holiday! Winning Day! 🇺🇸💥🇺🇸💥🇺🇸💥

2. RedBallExpress says:

Donald Trump Jr:
    Joe is starting to malfunction. Get him the Teleprompter stat!

• Contrarymary says:

So what if he is kicked to the curb at this late date? Does Kamala win by default? What about after the election, but before the swearing in? Does Kamala win? I heard her husband say he was the husband of the next president of the United States. Are we sure it wasn’t Obama’s people planting the laptop for such a time as this?

That being said, I expect PTrump to win, but just wondering what their plan is. They had to know Biden was a bad pick, so what was their plan if not to get Kamala in there

• hokkoda says:

The whole purpose of Biden was to stop Bernie, and by stopping Bernie they are hoping to prevent a wipeout down-ballot. Biden’s only real purpose is to try and salvage the House and keep the GOP from making gains in the Senate. If he happened to win, that would be fine of course, but really it was about stopping Sanders. Americans writ large are not Marxists. Bernie is a flat-out Communist. Pres. Trump would be running ads right now showing the Communists executing people throughout the 20th Century. The Dems would have lost 70 House seats.

• Is this because of low info voters on both sides? I do not understand why Bernie, nor Joe affect down-ticket elections. Or are you saying some voters like an R for congress but the D running for president?

Many people these days vote straight ticket; it’s not 1988 anymore. I am truly asking and not attempting to argue. I’m also the same guy who doesn’t understand how a couple million bucks in the campaign is a sign of someone’s imminent victory.

• FPCHmom says:

It’s because with Bernie at the top of the ticket, many people who the left needs to win anything would just stay home. Top of the ticket determines voter turnout in Presidential years.

• As someone who votes every time, I just do not understand that.

I’m sure you are correct and the leaders of each party may agree with you, based on decades of data. But what person over 40, with kids, and hoping to keep their job, or get one soon would not vote?

My experience is that many people are single issue voters. Especially the ones who are for/against abortion, equal pay, and racial issues. Is that the case on a larger scale?

Who are the true swing voters, and what are the single issues that would make them say “I’ll just stay home” with Bernie vs. Biden? I appreciate your response, and there may be annoying followup questions, but no vitriolic arguments nor personal attacks.

• Crusader says:

You are a responsible adult, that is why not voting makes no sense to you. I am always amazed when I hear people, even over 60, say they have never voted but they are thinking about doing it this election. Heard that a lot in 2016. Many people are just lazy and selfish, and those two things may be the downfall of our country, or at least our society.

• Masterman says:

Joe was able to win the nomination because of support from Blacks. You are not going to get Blacks and Hispanics to turnout with a limousine liberal platform, and without them turning out in Obama level numbers the Dems are no different from the Liberal Party in the UK.

• Is the limo liberal platform the green new deal BS?

• Yes and BLM and anything else that contributes to their wealth and freedoms, while keeping the peasants in their place.

• stakan says:

I don’t believe he won anything, Black support or not. Others were muscled out, he was anointed. Bernie was the one winning.

• The Dems used the splitter strategy against Bernie by allowing Liz to stay in the race. She pulled just enough votes away from Bernie to allow Joe to accumulate enough votes to get the nomination. This is the 2nd time that Bernie was denied the nomination. This time he went willingly. I wonder how much his payday was.

• hokkoda says:

What I mean is that if Democrats nominate Sanders, it’s basically a successful American business-leader/President running against a Marxist revolutionary. Trump could run ads showing 20th century communists executing people, and ads showing China’s version of Marxism. It would have delivered Trump 45-49 states. That kind of electoral landslide easily delivers the House to the GOP which only needs to recapture about 30 seats in pro-Trump districts to win the House.

A Sanders campaign would have forced Democrats to align with Trump(!!!) to save their own necks. If Sanders had been nominated, Pelosi would have given Trump an apology for ripping up his speech, and then passed any legislation he wanted.

• V says:

I still think that the whole purpose of they choosing Biden was to protect them from any investigation.

• Judith says:

I think it was a big factor. And communists will always bankroll the one who does their bidding.

That’s why it’s a joke to even consider that the FIB’s election interference *special bulletin* would hurt Biden, even if it *were* true. Unscrupulous criminal elements everywhere love the Bidens, as they are fellow travelers.

Trump cannot be bought. He is their common foe.

• hokkoda says:

Two birds, one stone.

• Another Ian says:

“Roogh Row, Kamala is implicated in Biden Deals:”

Link at

Anyone get money on the double?

• I thought of that myself. But I discounted it because the Dems had Joe nicely hidden and everything was going their way. With the laptop contents exposed, the Democrat owned media is attempting a cover up in broad daylight. So what would be the point of such a Machiavellian plot by the Dems to take out the Big Guy when the media won’t cooperate.

• Mike says:

I don’t think they have a plan. The gas tank is empty, the cupboards are bare. Perhaps
        they;ll find a recording of Trump saying “tits” or “ass” decades ago, but who cares.

I think their best plan is to drink until unconsciousness election night as a way of avoiding the humiliating pain. Would someone in the Biden camp who “monitors” this site for “Russian disinformation” please pass my helpful suggestion to Big Guy? Thanks.

• Pat Pettie says:

Dear President Trump, It must be hard to treat politics as though it’s a gentleman game, while Democrats are stoop so low to win at cost. “Its hard to win an argument with a smart person, but its a damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.”

3. JMP says:

Bill O’Reilly is a very conceited, condescending guy. Thinks he’s superior to Trump.

• Chris D. says:

We’ve noticed – O’Reilly is very jealous of Donald Trump.

• BofTruth says:

Agree JMP! O’Reilly has said he is a friend of Trump’s. I’ve noticed that Trump has a number of these so-called friends who are critical of him. They, like O’Reilly, are arrogant and envious! I’m sick of these people!

• leavemygunsalone says:

They all think they are superior to Trump. I loved how Pence ate Lesley’s lunch, poor whining sniveling woman, she was upset. I want more of what Trump and Pence did today. Just tell them to go pound sand. Pence’s filibustering was GLORIOUS.

I do not watch the cable talking heads, except maybe for Tucker, I do watch his clips.
      I much prefer reading and listening to what my fellow Americans have to say. Their analogies are far better.

• Judith says:

I find I have more clarity because I am NOT listening to the talking heads. They seem to hype garbage for ratings and at best lead their followers down blind alleys. Comments here will immediately clue me in to their latest look squirrels. Most of it is nonsense anyway.

What’s important to me are concrete things like party platforms and MAGA results. It irritates me that the UNiparty and their ENEmedia hacks have been so successful obscuring that hard data, as they all do their dance of the seven veils routine.

• Sandalwood111 says:

Our President is awesome at all of his rallies. Am amazed at the work ethic of this great man. What you see is what you get.

Of late, the attendees cheer loudest when he casually states, “I’m not a politician.”

This was so clear in the debate last evening. Joe Biden, the politician, was exposed for not doing one beneficial thing for the American people for 47 years. Shameful.

• JMP says:

I brought up O’Reilly because he was on the debate feed.

• Bubba says:

Bill Oreilly who?? .. C’mon man

• dallasdan says:

Don’t waste your money on his book, “The United States of Trump.” It was gifted to me as a nice gesture by someone who had not read it. IMO, it is crap.

4. JMP says:

• Ocelot says:

Another FNC host from the same past. I wonder if she really has changed!

• Guffman says:

Wow, and this is the woman who had blood coming out of her wherever.

• IAMGROOT says:

THIS is wrorrisome….it normally has blood dripping from its fangs…makes me wonder, but then again, Trump RULES the Fake media and takes blood whenever he wants. God bless him. MAGA!!

• IIRC she was really watchable prior to 2015. Then the Ailes accusations came to light. Then she became a never-Trumper. Was she hiding her real self prior to 2015? Or did the metoo movement make her realize she didn’t have to put up with whatever was occurring in the office?

I find it odd how someone seemingly turns on a dime, and decides to go to a propaganda organization after being staunchly conservative (or at least establishment Republican).

• ujijin says:

“…and that’s the memo…”

• nuwildcat1977 says:

Me-again Kelly and Ann Coulter are both coming around (a bit) to President Trump. When they turned to the dark side and opposed our great President, they made themselves irrelevant. With their big egos and the realization that President Trump would be re-elected, they couldn’t stand being on the outside and have become more supportive. I have no use for either of them but there is always room on the Trump Bandwagon!

• Linda K. says:

I wonder if Drudge regrets selling out?

• Guffman says:

I agree 100% with your assessment of Me-again and Coulter. They’ve both been drifting off into irrelevancy ever since they started trashing POTUS (after he was previously very nice to BOTH of them!). The Trump Curse is ruining their careers… I’m guessing Coulter’s book sales have dried right up, and I haven’t seen her face on any talk/news shows in the last couple of years, and I don’t click on any links to her articles. I stopped following her after she started viciously and publicly scolding Trump, and I never cared about Me-again anyway.

They both have over-sized egos and are only saying nice things about the president now because their brands have both suffered immensely by hating on him. Just my .02

• Linda K. says:

I agree with her here. When Megyn first started out, she was a good reporter. But she became a “glamour” girl and infatuated with herself.

• Judith says:

Me-again is a sellout. Journalistic standards be damned. Either you have integrity or you don’t. It’s not something you regain at the drop of a tweet.

• Peoria Jones says:

Who? Isn’t he an entertainment nooz guy?

• mr.piddles says:

I don’t know to what this is in reference… but I think you’ve just described Bill O’Reilly.

• JMP says:

One of the feeds, I think RSBN, was showing “First TV” which had O’ Reilly on before and after the debate.

• Janie M. says:

JMP, he’s one of those arrogant people who have calluses on the palms of their hands from patting their own back….a major bloviator.

5. Magabear says:

I liked how PDJT had a big smile after he lured China Joe into saying “all the leading environmental groups say” during the energy part of the debate. Most American people do not want environmental nuts running energy policy.

• littlequilterkitty says:

Amen to that, Megabear!

• Linda K. says:

The guys who deliver hay and my husband were talking. The hay guy has a 3 acre pond on his place and in Obama years the EPA and their water rights act fine him $12,000.00 for something. My husband told him Trump had gotten rid of that regulation and he had no idea. A democrat who regrets his vote.

• Judith says:

Too many democrats don’t understand these policy differences:
        •How can law enforcement favor BLM riots, stand downs and defunding the police?
        •How can teachers favor Marxist critical race theory propaganda?
        •How can unions favor illegal alien border jumpers undercutting their wages and taking their jobs?
        •How can doctors “keep warm and comfortable” full term, just-born babies and then stab them to death and sell their body parts, because mama doesn’t want them?
        •How can you vote for career politicians who profit from neocon wars and prop up communist regimes that exploit slave laborers and the environment?
        •How can you vote for a doddering old fool who hides in his basement and thinks he’s running for Senate half the time?
        •UN’s Agenda 21 New World Order “open borders pact” will end the USA.. and all sovereign nations will be absorbed into ONE Communist collective! This is their goal.

C’MON MAN!!

6. littlequilterkitty says:

I have to correct a previous statement I made. Biden did say something true. He said “we are heading into a dark winter”. Yep, if he’s elected we will certainly have a “dark winter” and a much darker future.

7. Chris D. says:

We are so proud of our President! He fights for We The People, and our glorious Country. In 2016, he had to suffer the indignity of sharing the stage with a horrible, corrupt, dishonest scoundrel. And here he is once again in 2020 having to do the same thing. And in the intervening years, he fought one battle after another FOR US against the same ilk. If not for a two-tiered justice system, he wouldn’t have had to go through all of that.

8. Cathy Phelps says:

The answer about ending the oil and gas industry just killed Biden’s chance of winning Pennsylvania. And without Pennsylvania I don’t think he will win. Trump is fixing to do nonstop rallies and Joe will go hide in the basement.

• Julia Adams says:

Tonight, Biden’s dependence 1960’s political rhetoric and his reliance and foolish recitals of new green deal talking points will cause him to lose Pennsylvania, Texas, Oklahoma, and Ohio

• he was never going to win TX

• Jan says:

Watching Laura Ingraham’s Ohio voters’ assessment of the debate, there are some angry Ohioans mad at the President, group of about 12-14. 3 or 4 of them were voting for Biden. Hope that was an atypical Ohio voter group.

After watching Biden lie all night, seeing his grieving widower ad all week long, seeing that Big Tech & Communist media are not going to report any truth about the Biden family corruption business, I watched my President do a takedown of Biden while sitting on his temper.

But for the moderator’s constant interruptions, interjection & participating as a debater, I think the President would have completely filleted Biden & foisted Biden on his own petard.

Both parties are claiming victories. We knew going in that the moderator wasn’t going to let Pres. Trump get much of an attack on a “frail old man.”

I was surprised how much coverage FAUX NEWS gave today to the Biden Family “We will money-launder for any foreign country” crew & we have high influence with any Democrat government official & most of the Deep State. They kept saying Fox News has the “underlying documents” to support….. Paul Ryan must have been pulling his public hairs out today.

And the radicals were protesting today because not-so-fine Feinstein hugged Sen. Graham last week & Democrat Senators “didn’t do enough” to keep Judge Amy from getting approved in Committee to be confirmed on the Senate floor.

Another un-normal day with our VSGPOTUS, Sundance. Another article I read elsewhere says this attack on the Biden family enterprise would have launched fully at the supposed to be 2nd debate that was cancelled. All of this data has been hanging out there for a long time.

Can the media & Big Tech get by without covering this story or will there be serious repercussions, finally changing their censure abilities??

I had a single girlfriend who in her mid-40’s unintentionally got pregnant by a married man. Her excuse was she’d had unprotected sex so many times, she didn’t think she could pregnant.

IMHAO, I think one or more of the Bidens got pregnant.

• Judith says:

I think the Google antitrust lawsuit will have serious “repercussions” for all the social media censors (including fakebook, twatter) who pose as unbiased message boards when they are anything but.

And school choice is a strong rebuke to all those Marxist indoctrination centers we have today.

We have a prescient, divinely-inspired President who will have NONE of their New World Order. God Bless him!!

• ujijin says:

Your conjecture about Paul Ryan assumes that he has any pubic hairs at all. I remain convinced that he doesn’t.

• TarsTarkas says:

A lot of people in the Philly Suburbs would be happy if that happened. They’ve gone full batshit NIMBY righting gas pipelines, including some routes I’ve surveyed. And they’re even crazier against fracking in NJ and NY (except for the people in the lower tier of NY who could really use the revenue)

• babrightlight says:

Yeah, but PA has some very liberal ballot harvesting rules set in place. The voting Dead don’t care about gas and oil.

9. upstate909 says:

Winning!!!!

10. dude says:

The question about the environment where Biden ran away with fence pollution. That was an obvious set-up where Biden rehearsed his answer and Trump hadn’t heard of such an obscure tree-hugger concept.

11. PRESIDENT TRUMP…… Over here Sir…..Louisiana, Gulf Coast OIL COUNTRY gal Sir……

🎵🎵🎵🎵You’re simply the best, better than all the rest
    Better than anyone, anyone I ever met
    I’m stuck on your heart, I hang on every word you say. 🎵🎵🎵🎵

12. Blind no Longer says:

LOLOLOL…they know this did MAJOR damage…nobody in PA, OH and other energy states would ever take a chance on voting for Biden now. Damage is done…baked in the cake now.

• sunnydaze says:

I don’t even want to imagine Biden dealing with foreign leaders.

What a trainwreck that would be. Sooo dangerous.

• Publius2016 says:

yes…Green New Deal was DOA…the only DIMM who could effectively lie about it was Sleepy Joe but then he got into a contentious primary and so he embraced it…appointed AOC as energy czar…

now, in general Sleepy Joe pivots back to Scranton PA but since he has dementia, Sleepy Joe remembers how much he hated Big Oil and says, “yes, he’ll end it…”

45 said he loves solar but its not there yet,..not enough power…loves natural gas as it burns clean…hates wind…talks about all the different capacities like someone who is well researched…tells Sleepy Joe: Hello, Texas…Hello, Pennsylvania…

• linderella says:

Good comeback from President Trump itemizing the pros and cons of solar — the fact that he’s open to alternative clean energy, but wants to be smart about it, and that he’s done his homework on it.

But when Joe talks about how many jobs they will create with solar, I’d love for President Trump to bring up Solyndra — and what a dumpster fire that was under Obama and Joe. The company went under, along with a lot of taxpayer money. Meanwhile, it looks like the Trump administration has recovered a big chunk of it. You’re welcome, Joe:

• Jan says:

4 yrs. ago, China was manufacturing almost all solar power panels in the world. I don”t know if that’s still true.

But when we were gearing up to go camping off the grid about 4 years ago, we had to buy Chinese solar panels.

“Honey, I’d like to watch some tv tonight. Is the wind blowing?” One of President’s best lines!!

• LafnH20 says:

If joe needs a team to clarify his comments…

What do WE need Joe for?

• Eagle Driver says:

A morgue YES…BODY BAG…DEFINITELY!!!! Just sayin’…Did anyone notice how tight his skin was around the lower part of his face…caused him to talk through his teeth somewhat…also, he wasn’t breathing properly…causing him to break at the end. Not like President Trump…Just observations.

• JRR71 says:

They can’t walk it back by saying he was just referring to subsidies. She plainly asked, “Why would you do that?” regarding ending oil and gas and he said because oil is dirty.

• Publius2016 says:

thats so much fun!

• carterzest says:

that was F’ing awesome….(in my Chris Farley voice)….

• Blind no Longer says:

So cool!! Thanks Sundance. 4 more years…..Let’s make it 12…LOLOL

• leavemygunsalone says:

When I went to see POTUS in Newport News I was able to get around to the back side and got as close to Air Force Won as possible, and I am telling ya, like POTUS, there is something powerful about that plane. I was in awe. One of my dreams is to ride in the new Air Force Won w/POTUS, I like to dream big. LOL!

• Publius2016 says:

too bad OHiden will be in his basement tomorrow so he won’t be available for mop up duty!

• Linda K. says:

I liked Trump saying that he , as President, could not hide out in the basement. Presidents have to meet people and work. Also, Trump wants us open and the fact that he has had Covid and recovered sends a great message.

• Eagle Driver says:

I thought that was a swabbie detail?

• WhiteBoard says:

You make great points.

biden gets to edit his words based on his 1) intended lie or 2) feedback from adivsors of his perfect lie.

POTUS is honest – people hate him NOT FOR LIES but for his HONESTY (hurts their feelings that the LIAR has claimed ownership up through GROOOMING – media -.)

13. Kevin Mccarthy picks thee purple tie to wear today…. might as well be dayglo kev.

14. Peoria Jones says:

Welp, I think we have our answer.

Now and GOTV like you can’t depend on it. ‘Cuz you can’t!

• billinlv says:

………and slo Joe obviously had the questions before the debate. He was jumping on those questions like a crazed squirrel on a pecan laced with cat-nip. It was a pathetic sight but Biden does nothing better than cheat and lie.

• ujijin says:

I had to turn the debate off…I was so pissed at Biden’s lies and Trump not being able to fully address them. To hell with these corporate media crooks, doing Goebbels proud…

The first two debates—didn’t even waste my time with them. I knew what I was in for.

I give myself credit for at least watching the first 40 minutes of this one and enduring the aneurisms.

15. WhiteBoard says:

Obama was NOTIFIED via watching – that JOE is not reliable (threw Obama under the bus multiple times).

POTUS has checkmated. Obama will deliver Biden – for a clean Congress and an Obama dissapearing as a Black President for history.

My guess. unless he sees data that Obama is far worse than a btchy revolutionary and in fact is a usurper of this country.

16. Raffaella says:

Wow. This is a CNN Twitter poll by Chris Cillizza

• brutalus2 says:

I support jumping on Biden as much as anyone, but its clear he called Trump “Abraham Lincoln” sarcastically…now that Hitler comment….

• WRB says:

Surprisingly, Biden was not being sarcastic when he called POTUS “Abraham Lincoln”. If you listen to the clip, POTUS responds, “You made a reference to Abraham Lincoln, where did that come in?” and Biden answered back, “You said you were Abraham Lincoln.”

17. Dreadboi says:

A pro-life voter on CNN says he will vote for Biden if ACB gets confirmed to SCOTUS..supposed undecided voter..Surprised the guy who was running their debate recap host..

18. WhiteBoard says:

illegals wont vote for Joe either, they saw him duck the CAGES question 5 times.

• Linda K. says:

I’d be happy if the rabid dems heard the cages question. So glad President Trump threw that in his face.

19. TheTorch says:

Very proud of the President tonight. He did what he needed to do. As this was the final debate, I think it helped greatly to be calm, measured and on point.

President Trump did all this and attacked when really necessary. Most importantly as Joe started to flag a bit after about 35 minutes in, you could see Biden struggling at times, and towards the end I think this partly led to the own goal about transitioning from Oil! and then no fracking on Federal lands!!

Also very important, top Biden related search terms – fracking and predators…

President Trump did well on the following in particular:

Pointing out Biden’s a politician been around a long time, accomplished nothing and corrupt.
    Racial related questions and got Biden’s crime bill and predator statement related to it.
    Unexpectedly there was an opening on the immigration issue and President Trump exploited it perfectly, now everyone knows the kids in cages happened under Obama / Biden and was on their watch. A big lie that was finally dealt with. That would of shocked CNN viewers!

Most people have already made up their minds but for votes in suburbia / undecided’s this was a home run by President Trump and Biden did himself no favors at all tonight,

Have to be honest, never keen on these live hour plus debates, as you never know what can happen, mic issues, moderator issues, setup questions etc, but this could not of went smoother for President Trump.

When you consider that Biden had five plus days of prep and relaxation, almost certainly medication to give him a lift, a friendly moderator, and you can guarantee he had the questions in advance and the order they would be asked. YET none of that made any difference, President Trump won, and with the added bonus of a huge Biden own goal on oil and fracking in the last 5 minutes or so of the debate, and because it was near the end everyone will remember it…

I could not be happier with this result tonight.

• hokkoda says:

The web-search thing seems like a good result until you consider that Google sets up the search results to take you to 100 MSM stories on why Trump is a dirty rotten liar…

• Maquis says:

Google isn’t the only game in town, their own stats indicate the level of interest so we can presume that interest exists in those that will search elsewhere, or talk with others without Goolag’s consent….

• Linda K. says:

I thought that Biden’s attempt to tie Trump to China was weak and easily explained by the President. Also, Trump got him right back when he pointed out that the Mueller team spent $47 million investigating him and had found nothing. If I spent $one million, Trump said, investigating you, Joe, I’d find alot more than that.

20. Guffman says:

Joe’s most unbelievable moment – when he said ‘yes, the Russians DID hack Hunter’s laptop’.
    Trump gave him that look, and the ‘are you serious?’ thing! Classic.

21. Publius2016 says:

who wants to go back to lockdowns for a disease that has 99.9% survival rate for people under 65?

if you’re over 65 with preconditions, you have 95%, but with or without China Virus, you’d have 95% survival rate!

please be careful while we live our lives…if you don’t agree, please go back in the basement so you don’t die from infection but most likely hunger!

• mr.piddles says:

That was quick. Relatively speaking.

Team Trump should sell tee shirts. You know… just to rub it in.

• Maquis says:

“Banning fracking all across America!” is hardly amenable to Biden’s dodge that he was only referring to Federal Lands. This is even more devastating than I expected it to be.

22. Zydeco says:

So what’s is going on with Biden where he can semi function during a debate but looks And talks semi dead on videos ?

• Michelle says:

I think a lot of it is autopilot where he’s repeating a script he’s learned and said so many times. Half of what he said, he’s been saying for years. The same stories and attitude. But you can tell he struggles with actual thoughts he formulates himself.

• Maquis says:

There’s little doubt that he’s on some sort of performance enhancing medications, things that they can’t risk using long term, and his long hibernation before these events speaks to extensive preparations to likely include neurological intervention.

• Jan says:

Well said. Nothing else makes sense about how much more livelier he starts out in debates vs. his gaffes, temper tantrums & confusion at other times.

I don’t think Biden’s gonna make it to the inauguration, if he’s elected over &/or the Democrat Communist Fascists overthrow all local, state & Federal governments & officials they don’t already control. They said the riots & violence wouldn’t stop no matter election outcomes. BELIEVE THEM.

They’re probably stocking, equipping, arming & preparing for attacks on a much broader scale now.

Any rioting tonight in Minnesota tonight over a judge throwing out a third degree murder charge on the policeman charged with murdering George Floyd?

23. ImpeachEmAll says:

Just say’n… 😉

24. GB Bari says:

Thats a wrap! Good night!

25. mr.piddles says:

Winning Strategy: let Joe-Pop talk.

• Maquis says:

Those are the spoils that PDJT sought, so he won on more than points. He counted coup and has the scalps to celebrate and exacerbate the humiliation, so, no “buts” required.

• starfcker says:

Not necessarily a fan of McCarthy oh, but he nailed this one. Joe left himself wide open on a variety of issues. Let the campaign ads begin.

• TwoLaine says:

AND President TRUMP is immune to the China Virus, so they will not be able to stop this roll no matter how hard they try! 🙂

26. 813.52Ran says:

On CNN’s website:
    “CNN Poll: Biden wins final presidential debate”
    Joe Biden did a better job in the final debate on Thursday, according to a CNN Instant Poll of debate watchers. Overall, 53% of voters who watched the debate said that Biden won the matchup.

If only 53% of CNN’s viewers said Biden won . . . Biden is in deep trouble.

27. RJ says:

One of my dogs sat up with a concerned look when Biden became hysterical and started his loud shrieking!

28. Zydeco says:

So I guess it’s time for those right wing militias to firm up their plans for post election rioting.

• konradwp1 says:

For the majority of the American population, the wild lawless rioting of “right wing militas” is a non issue, as this activity is confined to the interior of Cris Wray’s largely empty skull.

29. Mike in a Truck says:

Everyone knows Dumb Joe is dumb since the 70’s. Now the whole world knows he’s Dumb Joe.

30. I keep reading a lot of comments regardng Joe Biden looking at his watch. Excuse me. He wasn’t looking at the time. I have no doubt he was getting the next question and answer on his watch.

31. teeheeman says:

I may have an extra winnamon bun with my cafefef tomorrow morning.

• Jan says:

It’s been a long time since those Studio 54 days…I don’t care…I love the Village People music at the rallies (Yes, I know this was not Village People).

You dance, Mr. President!!

• Sorry, but who is Scott Adams, and why would CNN know him?

• konradwp1 says:

Cartoonist and author. Creator of “Dilbert” cartoon strip. Political commentator. One of the few who predicted Trump’s 2016 win. But more importantly, one of the very few who understood why.

• oldersoul says:

… who said three weeks ago he wasn’t voting for PDJT.

He’s an attention-craved cartoonist who is fighting for relevance.

32. Interesting article which I so far agree with.
    The article says:
    it’s not about Biden, it’s about if people are for/against Trump. Who do they think will make their lives better? And can the D’s make people believe PDJT screwed up the China virus management tp ruin their lives?

• konradwp1 says:

On the available evidence I believe Hunter intentionally worked to get the files on that laptop into both law enforcement, the media and the public domain. I do not believe this was a mistake or blunder on Hunters part.

The Russians had no motive. Trump and his rebuilding of US military capabilities was a serious thorn in their side.

China owned Biden, if their purchase won, Trump’s fight to fix their $400 billion per year trade imbalance would no longer be an issue.

The establishment media needed Joe to win to assuage the burning shame of their 2016 election loss.

Burnie Bros may not like Biden, but they loathed Trump more.

Only one person had the means, motive and opportunity to destroy Joe Biden in this manner: Hunter Biden.

In movies there is a trope known as “redemption by death”. Hunter has destroyed himself, but is tripley redeemed. He saved American from his corrupt father and the foul people using him as a puppet. He has landed a crushing blow on the corrupt FBI who hid the data that would have prevented the attempted impeachment of President Trump. He has caused the Big Tech Neo-Orwellians to demonstrate beyond any doubt why they deserve to lose their underserved section 230 protections. (And as a minor quadriple bonus, his actions provoked the Lamescream Misleadia to publicly incinerate the last remaining fibres of their already torched credibility.)

But I am likely prematurely undercounting Hunters many redemptions. Kackling Karmala and “O” are not in the clear. It is not impossible for those that love America and her promise to one day call Hunter a tragic hero.

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

Bill Whittle made an excellent point. Gropy is indeed a horrible man. He knows Hunter has a drug problem. Yet rather than doing everything in his power to get him help he used his addiction to enrich himself. THAT is the nice guy the Trump hating NeverTrumpers are supporting.

• bertdilbert says:

It will all come out in Hunter’s new book, “How I saved America from my Dad!”

• Ausonius says:

Your theory has been around in assorted variations: I tend to think that it is more of a Daddy-issue, perhaps an unconscious one: who leaves a laptop full of incriminating evidence against one’s self AND one’s family, especially the father, a father who is running for president again at a podunk repair shop?

A. A person with a brain bombed out on drugs for years.
        B. A person full of hostility toward his father and family
        C. A person – consciously or unconsciously – wanting his life to change drastically for the better
        D. A, B, and C

• WRB says:

Yes, Hunter “losing” his laptop like that could well be a case of “accidentally on purpose,” where the motive is deeply psychological.

33. Rick L says:

Hiden’Biden said in the debate he can walk and chew bubble gum but puts a lid on his campaign every other day. People who vote for this idiot really have no critical thinking abilities, they act like they are in a cult and brainwashed.

• sDee says:

Critical thinking along with the development of our innate sense of cause and effect, should be the foundation of education in advanced society. Now they are the targets of our federa/state education system – a necessary step for government propaganda to take hold.

Through Big Tech, Hollywood and Madison Avenue into the mix and… here we are.

Comments are closed.